• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tabby Alone at the Party

Tabby Alone at the Party

12

They had been at the party about two hours when Tabby approached Matt. There was a scowl on her face, she wasn't happy. He had brought to this remote house, the house of one of his buddies, and now he had spent the whole party with them. Tabby had spent the two hours drinking and making small talk with the two other females who were present. Now Sharon, the chatty one, had left with her boyfriend there was only the rather shy Lana left.

"Matt, can we find a club or something?" She asked. "This place is dull as."

"Hey Babe, these are my friends. I just want to hang out a bit."

"Well you can take me in to town and come back if it's that important to you."

The argument continued. It started quite cool and ended very heated. The ironic twist was that Matt and his best friend Jim took off, leaving the slim, leggy brunette alone at the party.

As the car sped off Tabby turned and went back into the house. If that was his attitude he could get stuffed. She was 22 and able to look after herself. Inside she found Lana with another glass of wine. This very thin blond didn't seem to fit; she didn't appear to know anyone at the party. At least Tabby still knew some of the guys, by name and some a little better.

It was Tony who approached Tabby as she walked toward Lana. "Here, have a drink," he said with a friendly smile. A tumbler containing a rum and coke was thrust at her.

"Don't mind if I do," Tabby said with a smile. Just what she needed to calm her after the exchange with Matt. "Thanks Tony."

"Don't mention it." The athletic football player faded back into the group of 15 to 20 guys who constituted the bulk of the partygoers. Another half a dozen were busy playing poker in the garage and another half dozen or so were wandering in various parts of the property.

Lana smiled at Tabby as she crossed the room to where Lana stood next to the door into the main passage of the old house.

"So who do you know here Lana?" Tabby inquired.

"No one really, I met Simon a week ago and he invited me," the blond spoke with a very soft voice.

"I don't know Simon. Has he done what my man did to me? Dumped you here and is off with his buddies."

"Something like that," was the rather vacant reply.

Silence followed as the two girls surveyed the room. Tabby was feeling very conspicuous in her short black miniskirt and satin electric blue blouse and very high spike heeled shoes. Even more so standing next to the blond whose red mini skirt was barely covering her body and stood out like a beacon amongst so many men.

"Hey, I see your drink is getting low there." It was Tony again, holding the bottle of rum in one hand and a large bottle of coke in the other.

"No, no, I'm fine," Tabby replied, placing her hand on the glass that still contained a small amount of liquid.

"Come on Tabby, drink it up and I'll give you another. There won't be much left soon the way that lot are going."

"O.K. Tony, providing you will give me a lift back to town soon."

"O.K. Now drink up."

She stood making small talk with Lana for another 15 minutes, sipping on the rum and coke. She didn't learn much from the blond other than she was 20 and not a local. Tabby felt as if she was opening up more to the Lana than learning anything about the young girl. Every now and then Lana would refill her wineglass from a bottle on the floor.

Tony again approached Tabby with his bottles. "Have another?" He asked cheerfully.

"Why not," Tabby responded. Lana seemed to be on the verge of lightening up, or was it the drink taking effect? So Tony poured out another tumbler of the strong mixture.

"I think I better visit the bathroom," Lana giggled as Tony disappeared with his bottles. She put her glass down on a nearby table and walked down the passage to the bathroom.

Tabby looked around at the crowd. Her heart sunk once more. There were only a few guys left in the room now, maybe eight or nine at most. Some were staring at her and she could see the signs of desire in the stares. A lot had gone to watch the poker in the garage.

A tall slim blond guy walked up to Tabby. He made small talk for a while, but she didn't know him and they had little in common. Soon he wandered off. Tony returned.

"Another drink?" He asked.

"Well, I was wondering if you were going soon and I could get that ride?" Tabby asked hopefully.

"Umm… yeah sure. I'm about ready," he said. "Hey, have one more drink and I'll say my farewells and we can hit the road, ok?"

"Yeah, ok Tony," she smiled back. "Just make it quick." So another rum and coke was poured. She sipped at it. Tony was gone again. The guys all seemed to stay much to themselves and Tabby grew bored. Three guys noisily pushed past her into the hall and stood around the entrance to the bathroom.

"I wonder where Lana got to?" She asked herself. Standing at the door was definitely getting to be a drag so she walked across the room past the group of guys and out onto the porch.

Maybe Lana had gone. She didn't know Lana's boyfriend, or their vehicle. Slowly she walked around the side of the house. The air was cool but not cold. Music blared from a stereo somewhere and the lights from the house made large yellow pools below the open windows.

She entered the house again by a smaller side porch that entered another passage that ran at right angles to the other. In the small entranceway was a table and Tabby stopped to finish her drink and place the glass on the table. Now she was definitely drunk and light headed as she walked further into the house. She staggered slightly and the scene seemed surreal in some way.

A pool of light coming from a door a little way down the passage attracted her attention. She peered in through the open door. It was a bedroom. There were three men standing around a large double bed looking down on the scene being played on the bed. Lana laid spread eagle on the bed, a fourth man lying on top of her. A pair of black lace panties lay on the edge of the bed and Lana's pretty red miniskirt was pulled up around her middle.

The large man lying on top of the skinny blond was clearly fucking her. However it was also clear that he was not the first. His butt was moving up and down as he pumped her hard. Her blouse was open, although her breasts were still covered by the black lace bra. A puddle of creamy cum was pooled on the bed near her and every now and then her arm would sweep into it as she was fucked. Her face was covered in the sticky streaks of cum indicating oral sex had occurred. To Tabby's surprise Lana seemed to be enjoying the experience.

One of the other men still had his cock hanging from his pants. By the way it glistened he had just finished his turn. Tabby couldn't tell what stages the other men were at. She stepped back, panting a little, grinning to herself about what she had just witnessed. It all seemed so unreal.

After regaining her breath she staggered forward again. Now she was letting the wall guide her towards the bathroom. She didn't feel sick, but maybe a visit to the toilet would be the best thing.

Tony, Gregg and Steve were all gathered at the bathroom door, smiling and laughing about something. She knew these three vaguely; Tony best of all, but the other two were friends of Matt's as well. Tony was drinking directly from the rum bottle now and Gregg was holding a beer can.

"Hi there Tabby," Tony greeted the new arrival.

"Hi Tony," she slurred.

"Oh dear Tabby, looks like you have had a bit much to drink," Tony added. "Maybe we should find you somewhere to rest a while."

"No, no, I'm fine. If I visit the bathroom I'll be just fine."

"I don't know Tabby, you don't look to good to m e," Steve laughed. "A lie down might be best."

"Yeah, come on. We can find you a room."

The toilet flushed and another guy stepped into the passage. He looked at Tabby with a smile. "Well fuck me dead, another slut." He said.

"No, no," Tony quickly said pushing the guy down the passage a little. He whispered to the guy, and then tapped him on the shoulder. The guy disappeared. "Now, let's find you somewhere comfortable." Tony said returning to the group.

Without listening to any protest the three football players turned Tabby around in the passage and guided the staggering girl back down the passage. A red door loomed up at the end of the passage. Someone opened it and the jovial group pushed their way into the room beyond with fits of laughter and hooting.

It was a bedroom. Tabby didn't take much of it in, other than the double bed with the cream duvet cover with lots of little pale strawberries for a pattern. Nor was she sure if she collapsed on the bed or was propelled there by the others.

As she fell face first to the bed a hand reached out and lifted her skirt a little, enough to expose her silky lace white panties. She just laughed drunkenly as she grabbed the pillow and hugged it, feeling the softness of the bed.

"You really are a sexy girl Tabby," Tony said kneeling at her side.

She laughed a drunken slurred laugh again. "You just want to stay and fuck me Tony. I know you." She tapped his nose with her hand.

"Is that an invitation?" Tony replied. The other two men hooted at this exchange.

"You wouldn't have a cock big enough to satisfy me," Tabby joked, her head falling to the pillow. "Now let me sober up."

"Oh I think you do want my cock," Tony replied. "In fact I think you want some more rum."

With that he held out the bottle. It still had about a quarter of its contents sloshing about.

"No, no more rum, just sleep," Tabby replied.

"Go on one more little drink," Tony said passing the bottle to her.

"Yeah, then the party will really get going. You like parties don't you Tabby?" It was Gregg.

"Yes I do," Tabby smiled. "Ok one more drink."

She took another big swig from the bottle. As she took the bottle from her lips a noise caught her attention. It was a zipper being opened. She glanced at Tony. Now he was standing there with his hard cock protruding from his jeans. It wobbled slightly as he stepped forward.

"Let me take that," he said, taking the bottle off her and placing it on the bedside table. "Why don't you try a little cock with that Tabby?"

Tabby looked up him, her face kind of quizzical. The cock was inches from her lips. It was bobbing right in front of her, big and swollen. Pink with the veins sticking out. There was a huge grin on Tony's face.

"Hmmm, maybe I should," she said reaching out to touch it. It bobbed even faster in front of her now. The scene seemed so surreal, Tony standing over her with his cock, the other two guys I the room and her skirt riding half way up her back.

"Ok Tabby shall we party?" Tony said thrusting his cock forward.

There was no reply. The young brunette opened her red lips as the cock passed into her mouth. Immediately she began swallowing it, sucking her way down the shaft. As her mouth engulfed Tony she felt hands at her waist, gently removing the white lace panties. They slipped off the drunk girl easily.

The cock was sliding in and out of her mouth as she lay on the bed, her head to one side to take it. Every now and then she would moan to herself. Tony's cock was covered in her saliva now as it slipped to and from her mouth. She sucked it harder and harder.

A hand moved her legs apart. Then another crept up her inner thigh, finding her pussy. A finger roughly probed her pussy making her sit up and give a yelp. Before she could say anything else Tony had grabbed her head and forced her mouth back onto his cock. Slowly her pussy responded to the finger, juices started to flow, her clit was hardening.

In the background Tabby could hear a number of excited voices, but in her state she couldn't make out what they were saying. Then she could feel someone climbing on the bed behind her, kneeling between her legs.

"Come on now Tabby, upon your knees, that's a good girl." She didn't recognise the voice.

"Yeah Tabby, do it, let's have some real fun," Tony whispered brushing her hair aside as well as forcing her head to remain on his cock. "Go on baby, show them how horny you are."

The brunette suddenly came to her senses and realised what was about to happen. She struggled a little as a pillow was slipped under her to raise her butt. Tony held her head motionless as he continued to fuck her mouth in long rhythmic thrusts.

Tabby felt a cock touch her butt as the guy on the bed positioned himself. His hands reached forward to part her pussy lips. He rubbed the swollen red lips with his thumb before using one hand to guide his cock toward her pussy.

Even with a mouth full of Tony's cock she managed to gasp as the cock was thrust into her in one swoop. Then it started pumping, in and out of her tight pussy. The guy moaned as he pushed deeper and deeper into the young girl. Tabby was becoming very wet as the cock rubbed past her clit.

"Oh God baby I think I'm gig to cum," Tony called out as he pumped into her mouth. Tabby could feel his cock starting to shudder a little. She had never taken a man's sperm in her mouth. Then it hit, a huge wad of hot cum spurted into her mouth. Then a second, a third, another and another. She swallowed as much as she could, but it bubbled up at her mouth and dribbled down her chin as Tony pulled out.

"God Tabby that was good," he said as he zipped his jeans up again.

Just at that point the guy behind her let out a low grunt and thrust deep into her pussy. He released his load straight into her pussy, spurting it deep into her womb. She could feel the contractions of her pussy holding him there until his cock was empty. Then he too pulled back, letting a dribble of cum slip down her butt.

"Here have another drink," Tony said holding the bottle to her. "Go on baby, you will enjoy yourself more."

Without waiting for an answer he grabbed her hair and forced her to spin on her back. Then he pushed the bottle between her lips. "Go on bitch, suck on this like you did my cock!" The hot rum filled her mouth making her choke.

As she struggled to regain her breath she didn't see another guy get on the bed, his cock dangling like a pole from his trousers. He pushed her flat back on the bed, pushing between her thighs. His hand felt for her opening, holding his cock. Once he had the position right he pushed up into her. Tabby screamed out as he penetrated deeply, displacing some of his mate's sperm to flow past her inner thighs onto the duvet.

In and out he fucked her. Not very hard at first, but building in tempo until he was slapping his balls against her inner thighs with each stroke. Tabby started crying as he fucked her.

"Shit you are a good little slut, I knew you would be. And fucken tight," he exclaimed as he pumped into her. Another guy came up beside her at the bed. His cock was also out and very hard. It was Steve. His smiling face looked directly into her eyes.

"You sure like fancy panties don't you?" He said, holding up her little white lace ones. "I love sexy panties. Do you want to see what I do with them?"

She turned her head toward him as the other guy continued. Steve started to pull the panties on, they were a tight fit, but stretched just enough for him to get them over his large cock. Once they were on he started masturbating through the material. Up and down his huge shaft he tugged, stretching the pretty lace over the bulbus head of his cock.

It was the stranger between her legs who shot his load first, filling her pussy once more with hot sticky cum. He climbed off immediately and the now frightened girl closed her legs. But another male she did not know soon got up on the bed. He was absolutely naked, his huge cock standing out from his body.

Without a word he grabbed Tabby's ankles and pushed her legs up and apart. His grip was so strong that the drunk brunette couldn't react. She could feel his cock touching her legs before pushing past her pussy lips into her.

"Please don't," she pleaded with this man, but it was a weak plea.

"Jesus slut, you want this, you want all of our cocks and you will get them."

Tabby looked away as he began fucking her. Her eyes fell on Steve standing a foot from her head wearing her panties, thrashing his cock hard now. Then it happened, Steve turned toward Tabby and shot his load. It was so powerful that cum flew through the lace and hit her on the shoulder of the blue blouse. Most of his cum filled the panties, soaking into the white lace and oozing out down Steve's leg.

Steve began to remove the panties as the man on top of Tabby shot his cum into her. He pulled back to be replaced by another who pushed his cock into her straight away. It was so sudden she gave a little start. Slowly he started to pump into her. Meanwhile Steve had taken Tabby's panties off and placed them on the pillow next to her. The smell of his cum wafted across her face as the man in her pumped away.

Another man appeared beside her head, holding his erect cock. "Suck my cock," was his simple instruction as he grabbed her hair. As Tabby opened her mouth to protest he pushed his throbbing cock in. "Now suck it bitch, and do a good job."

There was no one left in the room she knew so fear took over. She sucked the new cock, licking at it, hoping he would cum soon and leave her alone.

The man between her legs let out a moan and flooded her pussy again. He quickly pulled back leaving a tail of sticky cum from her pussy to the bed.

"Hmmm...so this is the sexy slut I heard all about eh?" The next guy said as he examined Tabby lying on the bed sucking another mans cock. "So she likes sucking cock. Let's see her finish Bill off." There were some hoots of laughter and encouragement as Tabby sucked the man. His cock was long and thin. She brought a hand up to tickle his balls, to end the humiliation. It worked he pulled his cock back out of her mouth and fired two big spurts into her face, a third landed on her neck and another in her hair. The laughter grew louder as the men looked at the messy brunette. Tabby didn't know what to do.

"I want to see your tits bitch," the new arrival said. There was no chance to move as he reached for the front of her blouse. He pulled it open, the buttons spraying everywhere. "My, my, very sexy," he said examining her breasts behind their protective lace bra. His hands settled on her small firm mounds, feeling them, making the nipples stand up. Then he pulled the lace cups down to expose he nipples. "Ok guys, $50.00 to the guy who can shoot his load from the bottom of the bed and hit her tits."

At that half a dozen cocks were pulled from trousers. The guys lined up at the base of the bed. Two missed Tabby all together, another hit her on the right black shoe. The other three all hit her in the belly.

Finally the room went quiet. Tabby curled up in a ball, crying softly to herself. The blue blouse wrapped around her violated body. The cum was drying into a crust on her body and if she moved on the bed she would disturb a wet pool of sticky goo.

Half an hour later she heard some voices entering the room again. Tony and Gregg was there, the guy who had ripped open the blouse and Lana, looking battered and cum-covered. She had also been weeping. The red miniskirt was still hoisted up her legs, exposing her blond trimmed pussy. Her blouse was buttoned up again, but it was wet with cum so her naked breasts were clearly visible through the material.

"Ok bitch, go lick her clean," the man said pushing Lana toward the bed. "Start with her pretty sluts face."

Lana climbed on the bed and began silently licking at the crusty cum on Tabby's face.

"Hey you, what's her name?"

"Tabby."

"Yeah Tabby, lick her face as well. It's time to clean you babes up a bit."

Tabby lay there for a moment. Then looked at the terrified eyes of Lana. Whatever they had threatened her with it can't have been pleasant so Tabby started licking at the crusty semen on Lana's face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tabby Alone at the Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds