• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tabby and Her Brothers at Home

Tabby and Her Brothers at Home

Tabby arrived home early from her friend’s place that evening. She was hoping to get an early night. As she pulled into the driveway she saw the cars parked on the street. Her brothers Cliff and Bob had friends around again. Every time their parents were away they would invite them around. They would sit around and get drunk and do stupid things like throwing each other in the pool or watching endless football games. At least she could get away from them up in her room.

She parked the car as usual and walked to the house. She found her key, but it was unnecessary, the door was unlocked anyway. In the foyer she found a stack of boots and shoes and she smiled. At least this time they had remembered to take them off. The noise could already be heard coming from the lounge. They were joking each other and by the sound of it were already pretty drunk.

Tabby walked into the lounge to see who was there. Cliff was sitting on the couch with Steve and Bob. Terry and Mark were standing over the other side. The laughing stopped as soon as they heard Tabby enter. Partly because of the distraction and partly because of what they were doing. Terry the biggest of the boys was stripped down to nothing and had on a pair of Tabby’s panties. Mark was wearing one of her nighties.

“What is going on here?” Tabby demanded in as outraged voice as she could muster against these older boys.

“Nothing sis,” Cliff answered with a giggle. “Just a bit of fun.”

“Yeah I can see that. With my things,” Tabby was going to turn and walk away when Terry turned slightly and she got a view of his bulging balls and cock squeezed into her thing red lace panties. “I hope you are going to replace those?”

“Sorry Tabby,” he said shyly.

“Sorry isn’t good enough. You guys are idiots,” Tabby thundered. “I suppose you were daring him to wear them down town or something equally as pathetic.”

“No, sis, we weren’t,” Cliff retorted. “We don’t think he looks good enough to take out in public.”

A titter went through the audience and Mark hit Terry on the back. Standing there exposed to Tabby as he was turned him on a little and his cock started to rise inside the delicate lace. He went red.

“No, you would look much better dressed like that in public,” Steve joked.

“She sure would,” Bob agreed lifting his beer to his lips again. “How about it sis?”

“Like fun jerks,” Tabby bit back. “I’m going to bed. I’ll talk to you two tomorrow.”

The dark haired beauty turned and started for the door. Suddenly she heard the gallop of feet and her way was blocked. It was Steve who had sprung from his seat. His arms were outstretched to prevent her getting past. Tabby shrugged and turned toward the other lounge entrance only to walk straight into Bob and mark dressed in her lace nightie.

“Now, now Tabby you wouldn’t want to spoil our fun, would you?”

“Let me go, I’m tired,” Tabby complained.

“No way sis,” Cliff called out. “You started this.”

Mark’s hands grabbed her around the waist. Tabby struggled, yelling at him to let her go as she was pulled into the middle of the room. Bob pinned her arms back behind her as Cliff stood in front of her.

“I guess we win, eh sis?” He laughed. “Now what’s wrong with you showing us who’s better at wearing those panties?”

“You prick!” She tried to spit at him but he dodged the stream of spittle easily.

“Show us your knickers,” Mark mimicked next to her ear.

“No way,” Tabby objected.

She kicked out as Cliff tried to undo her jeans. Her thrashing about made it impossible for him to get close enough. Again she was yelling for them to stop as they semi-dragged, semi-paraded her around the room. All the time Cliff, Terry and Steve tried to reach for her jeans. Cliff managed to get both her trainers off and one white sock, but Tabby was too good for them.

“Get her upstairs,” Cliff ordered, as the fight proved fruitless. “We’ll see if the little slut likes that.”

Suddenly she was out of the lounge and in the hall. As they tried to drag her up the stairs she resisted by putting her legs out forming a wedge at the bottom of the stairs. Steve clambered around the struggling body to grab her ankles. She tried to kick at him and he toppled back to sit on a step. His second attempt was successful. Now all she could do was thrash about as she was manhandled up the stairs.

They flung open the door to her own bedroom and burst in. The frenzy was continuing as they pushed her onto the bed. Again Cliff reached for her jeans as she tried to thrash about. Finally it was Steve who sat on her legs despite her pleas.

“Calm down tabby. God you are a little fighter,” Cliff said as he finally got the black leather belt undone. His fingers found the brass tab on the zipper and he slid it down. At first he tried to unbutton her fly, but gave up and popped the button at the top of her jeans.

The jeans folded back to reveal a pair of lace black panties. There were more whistles from the boys as they attempted to tug the jeans away. She could see Bob and Steve staring down at her on one side and Cliff and Terry on the other while Mark held her arms down. The jeans were now around her knees. The panties had bunched up under her butt as the jeans had been yanked from her body.

“Now, now sis, this is very sexy. Wouldn’t you say boys?” Cliff commented as the jeans were discarded along with the other white sock.

“You bastards,” Tabby spat back.

“But if you are going out in public dressed that way, you will find more success picking up guys without that t-shirt,” Cliff added.

Mark needed no further encouragement. He let go of her arms to reach down to lift the t-shirt over her head. His hand had only reached the hem when a flailing arm struck out, hitting Mark in the right cheek. He recoiled a little.

“You little bitch,” he said. “I’m going to do you for that.”

He moved forward again. By then Steve and Bob had the T-shirt up around her throat, exposing her small firm breasts in the matching black lace bra. With the t-shirt over her face she couldn’t see who she was hitting. Finally Bob restrained her hands while Cliff lifted the t-shirt clear of her head.

“You pigs! Let me go right now,” she said. “Wait till Mum and dad get home.”

“What are you going to tell them sis? That we raped you? Fuck, the number of boys you’ve had makes me sick,” Cliff replied.
“Rape? You’re not going to rape me are you?” Her voice had quieted. “I mean I thought you just wanted to see me in my undies.”

“What do you think poor old Terry is going to do with that?” Cliff pointed at Terry, still dressed in her red panties. His cock was so hard that the head was now poking out from the top of the thin waistband.

“Oh, no. Please don’t. Cliff please stop this,” Tabby pleaded.

“Shut up sis and enjoy the experience,” Cliff looked down on her. “But I think Mark should get first crack seeing as Tabby hurt him.”

A smile appeared on Mark’s face. His cock to was as hard as a rock, making the nightie balloon out in front of him like a tent. He rubbed it through the black silk of the nightie, his other hand running across the lace bodice of the garment in mock sexual foreplay.

“Grab the bitches legs,” Mark ordered as he positioned himself at the end of the bed. Bob grabbed one of her ankles while Terry held the other. “Get them apart.” They obeyed.

There she was, totally defenceless. One brother holding her hands over her head, another one holding a leg. Her other leg held back and a man about to rape her. Tears ran down her cheek as Mark crawled forward on the bed. One hand he used to hold the nightie back, away from his raging cock. He paused for a moment to look at the scene. Even with her limbs pinned the way they were she looked beautiful. Her dark hair falling over the pillow, her firm young breasts protected by the skimpy black lace bra.

As he looked down on her his hand wandered along her thigh. Tabby’s breathing became heavier as he touched the edge of her panties. The others watched in excited silence as he quietly pulled aside the crotch of the lace panties.

“Are you wet babe?” he asked. “Are you ready for me.”

She could only shake her head as his finger probed her hole. It was dry. He began to manipulate her, making her juices run. In a strange way this young man wearing her nightie getting ready to fuck her was turning her on.

“That’s better,” Mark said. “Hey guys the bitch is getting turned on.”

He placed his cock at her entrance and lay down over the trembling young body.

“Are you ready for me?” He whispered. “Ready for my big cock? Cause here it comes.” In one violent thrust he pushed it in as deep as he could. Tabby screamed as it shot into her, stretching her and filling her body.

“No, please don’t, please,” she pleaded again as he started to rock backwards and forwards. It felt so big inside her, it hurt.

The others let go of her and stepped back as Mark completely smothered her with his body. They watched as the black nightie raised and lowered in a rhythmical motion as he pumped into her.

“Oh God babe, you are so tight and hot,” Mark called out as he fucked her.

“Please Mark stop now, please,” Tabby pleaded. But the assault continued.

His hand found her left breast and squeezed the firm little mound inside its black lace bra. The nipples were standing out now as he pumped in harder and harder. The nightie was getting wet with her juices where it draped over their union.
“Oh, yes, this is good,” Mark commented. “Oh man, yes.”

Terry had extracted his cock from the confines of Tabby’s panties and was tugging on his hard-on. Bob was licking his lips watching as Mark continued to plunge into the 18-year-old. Cliff to could feel his desires rising.

“Guys, I think I’m going to blow,” Mark called out as he felt his orgasm build. “Oh, I won’t be able to hold on.”

Cliff quickly moved to hold Tabby again as did the other two. Mark kept humping at her. His cock buried deep in her pussy.

“Oh, yes, yes, oh,” he groaned. “Oh, yeah…I can’t hold it.”

Tabby felt the sperm flood her womb as he shot stream after stream of hot goo into her. She turned her head away as he emptied his balls into her and flopped down on her semi-naked body. She could feel a damp patch spreading between her legs as his cum dribbled out. He seemed to lie on top of her for an eternity before finally kissing her cheek and pushing himself up.

“Oh, Tabby that was something else,” Mark said. “God you are so hot.”

In his frenzy he had peeled a cup of her bra away from her nipple. It stood out hard and red. Cum was leaking into her panties making her more uncomfortable. A big stain appeared at the front of the nighties as well as Mark stepped back.

“Who’s next?” Bob asked.

“Well, little sister, I think I should have the pleasure next. What do you say?” It was Cliff. “Mark, come and hold her hands.”

Mark walked to the head of the bed and grabbed the small delicate wrists. Tabby glanced at him and found she was staring right at the stain patch on the nightie. She could smell the mix of sexual fluids strongly and a wave of nausea passed over her.

“Please Cliff don’t do this,” she begged. “You are my brother.”

“Oh, shut up. I have always wanted to fuck you and now I’m going to,” Cliff said as he stripped off his clothes. “Only I’m a kinky bastard so I’m going to do it like Terry here.”

The oldest of the brothers walked to Tabby’s dresser. He pulled open her underwear draw. Then started going through her flimsy garments, holding some up before discarding them. Tabby watched on in horror as her underwear was paraded before these boys.

“Look at this one boys,” he held up a fine mesh thong. “Too small for me. How about his?” A pair of very delicate white lace panties. “Maybe I could be her bride?”
They all laughed as he stretched the white panties over his butt. He left his huge cock and balls dangling on the outside like Terry. Now that he was dressed it was time for action. He too knelt between her legs as she watched him advance.

“I think everyone want s a better view don’t you?” He leered at the trapped girl. “Let’s get rid of those.” He pointed at her panties.

Gripping both sides and the others holding her legs closer together he was able to move backwards tugging them down. Her fine triangle of pubic hair was visible, trimmed well back from her clit that stood out red and swollen. Some cum was crusting on her mound from earlier as Cliff crawled back toward her.

“Please Cliff, don’t do this,” Tabby whispered as he moved his cock into position.

“Shut up you little tease. You have played the slut with me once too often. Now I’m taking my turn.” With that he began to push into his sisters pussy. At first his cock wouldn’t fit until the crust left by Mark was broken. “Oh, you are a wet little slut, are you sure you aren’t enjoying this?” He said as his cock slipped into her cum filled pussy.

The white panties started to pump up and down as he pumped into her pussy. Cliff was hard and rough. His cock pushed in harder and harder as he gathered speed. His hands found her breasts and began mauling at the soft flesh. His mouth latched onto a nipple as he pushed into her.

It was all too much for Bob. He tugged his hard cock free from his pants and stood over the trapped girl. “Suck it bitch,” he commanded. She turned her head from the big ugly cock. “Do it now.” Still she refused. In desperation he rubbed the throbbing rod across her lips and then began stroking it himself.

“You are a little fucktoy aren’t you?” Cliff said to her through gritted teeth as his cock plunged in. “You must love big cocks like this don’t you?”

Tabby cried a little.

“Say it bitch. Tell us how much you love big cocks in your tight cunt. I want to hear you call yourself a slut and a whore.”

Tabby looked up at his red face. It was almost on fire as he pumped into her body. She could tell he was going to get more violent if she said nothing.

“I am, I am a whore,” she whispered.

“Louder bitch, I want them all to hear,” he demanded without breaking a stroke.

“I am a whore. I am a slut,” she called out. “I just want to be fucked.”

“That’s my little slutty sister. You want my cock don’t you? You want all our cocks?”

“Yes, yes, give me your cocks. I want them. I need your cock in my pussy.” Tears flowed down her cheeks.

It was Bob who shot his load first. A hot stream of cum splattered on the brunette’s face and stuck in her hair. Cliff laughed as the big gobs of sticky cum narrowly missed her eyes. Dribbles of cum mixed with her tears as Bob rubbed his sticky cock over her face. He laughed and drank from his beer bottle again.

Bob moved away from the bed. He picked up a little white lace camisole that Cliff had discarded earlier and cleaned himself on the soft lace.

“Fuck yes,” Cliff called out as his balls tightened and his load shot forth to fill Tabby once more. “Oh sister, oh. Shit that was good.”

He didn’t linger on her. He pulled his still hard cock from her, letting the cum dribble over her butt to the bed. He used the white panties to wipe his cock clean. Before he moved away he reached behind her to unclip the bra and tug it off. Tabby was beyond caring now. He used the bra to wipe away some of the mess from Tabby’s opening.

“She’s all yours Terry,” Cliff said getting off the bed.

They didn’t need to hold her anymore. Her body was so sore and she was so shocked that she was like a rag doll. Like Cliff Terry didn’t remove the red panties, instead he climbed on and found her entrance straight away.

“Give me a kiss Tabby,” he asked. There was no response so he kissed her lips as he slipped into the sloppy stretched pussy. Soon he was pumping in and out of her like the others. Her limbs were lifeless as he climaxed not long after starting. His cum shooting into her pussy. It had been too long a wait for Terry.

Quietly he climbed off the inert girl, wiping his cock with the red panties.

Tabby lay there, her legs still spread. A large puddle of cum was seeping under her and a hard crust was forming at her red swollen opening. Dry cum stuck to her mouth and was clearly visible in her hair.

“Thanks sister,” Cliff smiled at her as he walked out of the room. “You were great. Maybe we could do it again sometime?”

“Cliff, why did you do it?” Tabby asked.

“Because you have always thought you were better than us. Because you wear all those sexy clothes all the time. Because we were horny.”

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tabby and Her Brothers at Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 291 milliseconds