• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Tabby Makes New Black Friends

Tabby Makes New Black Friends

123

Tabby Makes New Black Friends

The time had come Tabby thought. She couldn't stand another night alone, listening to her roommate and her boyfriend through the wall. It had been about a month since she had broken up with Todd and she had seen no action since, except at her own hand when the sounds of Tori and Mark filled her ears.

It was when Tori had left after dinner to meet Mark that Tabby had decided. Tori had left with the comment that her and Mark would be back later and that Tabby should really try to get out more. Well if that was what Tori was saying that was what Tabby would do.

She was all worked up. It wasn't a steady relationship she was going after, just something (or someone) to satisfy her lust. Even thinking about it had got her wet. It had been too long. But she happened to know where there was a good party going down that night. It was across town at the flat of one of the College football players. Like a lot of those parties if you knew about it you were invited and if you were a 20-year-old shapely brunette then invitations never mattered.

If she was going to get her way tonight she would have to dress for the part. This was a mission she was going on. So her little tight fitting black dress came out, as did the black lace top stockings and thong, and the black lace bra. Very nice! Then the brand new spike heeled ankle boots with little silver chains. With the right make-up Tabby was transformed into the slut for the night.

Now she was ready for the drive across town. It was just two hours since Tori had left and the drive would take another 40 minutes. But Tori and Mark weren't going to be there, they were going to a civilised wine and cheese evening at the theatre. But when they got home they wouldn't be as civilised, that was why she wanted to be out. Maybe she would have a stud to bring home for a change.

She set out in high spirits, the car radio playing some good party music. The cab of the car filled with her perfume. Next to her on the passenger seat was her purse with all the essentials; a small spray of perfume, a travelling powder kit, lipstick, some cash (not much), a credit card, her cell phone and a packet of condoms. There was some lose change and painkillers floating around as well.

This was the dark part of town, the part none ventured out in much. The buildings were old and dingy, mainly industrial. There were a few streets of run down housing and some seedy bars and restaurants. But most people go elsewhere for their entertainment. The street lighting isn't that great and the walls of some buildings have fallen victim to the graffiti artists.

It was not the place for Tabby to have a breakdown. But it happened. Her car started to cough and splutter. The power began to fluctuate and soon the tall brunette new it would stop. She would have to park it up and call a cab. Fortunately a large empty dark car park appeared to her right just as she thought the car was going to give up. Carefully she nosed it into the shadows of the car park.

"Damn!" She cursed. "Now I will have to get a cab." She grabbed her bag off the seat and flicked it open. The cell phone was easy to find. A shiny slightly blue light illuminated the face when she switched it on. As she started to dial a little icon flashed at her. "Oh, shit, I forgot to charge it! This is turning into a disaster."

She looked around. Just her, a broken car and a dead phone in a big dark empty car park. She tried to start the car. No luck. With a sigh she got out. There must be a phone box near by.

Once she was on the street she could see a little Grill House on the other side of the road. It looked like the guy was closing up. He was standing on the sidewalk at a sandwich board sign. Tabby quickly crossed the road and ran as best she could in the little spike heels towards him.

"Hey mister, hey, can I use your phone?" She panted as she stopped next to the man.

He was a fat middle aged man, typical of the type of operators of these greasy grill joints. As soon as Tabby arrived he had stopped picking up the sign to check her out.

"Why?" Was his simple reply.

"My car has broken down and I want to call a cab," she said.

"You must be late for your client eh? Dressed like that. You look too sharp for the street girls around here," he laughed.

"I'm not a hooker," Tabby responded most indignantly. "I just want to use the phone."

"Last slut I let use the phone after I'd closed whacked me and emptied the till. Come back when we're open." He started to walk toward the shop with his sign.

"Please mister I'm stranded out here. Look you call the cab and I will wait here," she pleaded.

"Sorry. Unless you are going to offer me a freebie no way," he gave a slimy smile as he stepped into the doorway.

"No way!" Tabby said. "I'll find somewhere else."

She started to walk away. "You could try the club over there. At least they might pay for your services." His finger pointed at the dim lights on the third floor of a building not far up the street. She was about to retaliate at his comments when the diner door closed.

"Up yours to," the defiant Tabby said as she walked toward the other lit building.

There was a light on the side of the building above a doorway but no signs. Tabby guessed this was the club entrance. A cctv camera was mounted further up the wall and there was an intercom fitted to the edge of the door. Tabby rang the buzzer on the door.

"Yes," came a crackly male voice.

"Hi, my car has broken down up the road and I was wondering if you would let me call a cab or something..." Tabby asked politely.

The cctv camera whirred above her head. She could see it turning and zooming. She tried to smile nicely into the lense.

"This is a private club. Why don't you try Gus' Grill over the road," the disembodied voice asked.

"He's closed," she replied, deciding not to go into the recent argument. She wondered if the man was called Gus, he looked like a Gus she thought.

"Just a minute," the voice said.

A silence followed. At least it was a hot night. Tabby was anxious more than concerned at this point. She would still make the party. It would be better if she was a little late as that gave the others time to get into the mood.

"Ok, come up to the third floor," the voice said. There was a mechanical clunk behind the door. She lent against it and t swung open. It was pitch black inside and she had to feel her way along to the stairs. Then she climbed the three floors. A faint light at the top gave enough for her to find her footing on the old carpet. At the top of the stairs was a plain door. Tabby knocked and waited.

It opened and a large young black man stood there.

"I just want to use the phone if that's ok," Tabby said cautiously.

"Follow me," he said in a straight plain voice, his face remained expressionless.

She stepped into the room. Her spike heels clicked on the polished wood floor. It was a small foyer area. Two worn chairs rested against one wall, a closed up ticket booth opening was in the wall above them. Other than a faded poster of Whitney Houston there was no other decoration.

The man pushed open the next door and they stepped into a room full of light. Along one wall was a bar with a few barstools. An older black man was behind the bar, cleaning some glasses. The young man who had answered the door peeled away to return to his friends. These were another two Negro's who were standing at a wall table with glasses of beer. Another two men played pool on a large table in the middle of the room.

It was hot and sticky in the small room. There were two tables near the pool table with half a dozen chairs between them. A door on one wall was simply marked toilet and another on the opposite wall, beside the bar, had no label and frosted glass window. A similar door was in the wall directly behind the bar. It all looked very old and well worn. A few posters for beer brands and pop stars (from a variety of ages) adorned the walls.

Tabby walked straight to the bar, her heels announcing her arrival. She felt the eyes stare at her in the heat. Then there was a silence followed by a resumption of order.

"Hi," she said at the barman, rather than to him, as he was not facing her. "I wondered if I could use your phone to call a cab?"

"Sorry, no you can't," the barman said, slowly turning. Tabby thought things happened fairly slowly in this shut away world.

His statement at first stunned her. A thought raced through her mind that they had tricked her into coming up. The thought of bolting for the door struck her just as the barman said: "But I could make a call for you from the phone out back."

"Oh, thanks," tabby relaxed. "That would be great."

"Sit there and don't move," the barman said gruffly. He turned and walked through a door at the back of the bar.

Tabby looked and saw the tall barstool he was talking about. She put her bag on the counter and hoisted herself onto the simple wooden stool.

All the men were dressed similarly with jeans and either t-shirts or vests. They were obviously working men. Tabby surveyed them carefully. Their sweaty bodies glowed in the light. They were all very muscular. Tabby imagined them working on the railroads or streets. They didn't look like the gang types she often associated with this area.

As she looked at the array of shiny black bodies she felt herself getting a little hot. She didn't even realise that her tongue was licking her deep red lips, making them moist. She did feel uncomfortable sitting on the high stool. She wriggled and tried to straighten the short tight black dress, crossing and uncrossing her legs.

The men playing pool suddenly took more interest in lining up their shots from the far end of the table, which afforded them a view up her dress each time she shifted. The sweat began to grow on all parties. The conversation between the other three men soon grew less as they too watched the slim white beauty at the bar.

"Hey." The voice snapped Tabby back to some kind of reality. She spun around on the stool to face the bar. "The cab companies are all pretty busy with that big convention downtown and some other function. Looks like it will be a couple of hours wait for a cab."

"What!" Tabby exclaimed. "A couple of hours. Did you try all the companies?"

"I tried a few but they all said the same thing. Black and White Cabs will send one in two hours, that was the best I could do." He shrugged.

"Well can I call a friend to pick me up or something?" Tabby asked.

"Sure, follow me," the barman seemed to have relaxed a little. He lifted the section of bar that gave entrance to the back.

"Be careful with him ma'am," quipped one of the customers. "God knows what he will do once he's got you alone out there."

The thought added to Tabby's fever as she followed the older Negro through to the office, she just smiled at the comment.

The office was a mess of paper and boxes. The desk was almost invisible under the weight of half completed business. A black telephone sat on the edge of the desk. The receiver was still damp with the sweat of the barman. Tabby picked it up and started to dial.

"Tori here, I'm sorry but I can't take your call right now, please leave a message and I'll call right back." Yeah, right Tabby thought. She's probably already back at the house banging away with Mark. Who else?

"You have reached..." The next three calls all went to switched off cell phones. Then two answering machines and a no answer.

"Damn! Is no one home tonight," Tabby cursed to herself. "Can I try again in a little while?" She asked the barman as she emerged into the bar.

"Well...I don't know," he started.

"It's ok with us," one of the men called out. "Go on buy the little lady a drink while she waits."

Not wanting to be rude Tabby smiled at the man. She walked back through to the barstool. She deposited her bag on the counter to find some cash. There wasn't much in there she knew that, maybe $50.00. If the cab turned up it would cost about half that to get back home; it would be too late to go to the party in two hours time.

"Can I have an orange juice?" She asked politely, still trying to find her cash.

The barman slowly poured out an orange juice. He looked across at her and smiled. "Any ice with that ma'am?"

"Ah, yeah, might cool me down," she smiled back finding a $5.00 note. He passed the drink and took the note. Some change passed across the bar that she scooped into her purse.

One of the men approached the bar. He stood right up next to her on the stool. He dropped his glass on the counter with a bang and slid it to the barman. Tabby glanced at him and smiled. He returned the smile.

"It's going to take a little more than ice to cool you down lady," he whispered.

Tabby blushed. He probably didn't notice through her makeup, but he did notice her squirm on the chair. She uncrossed her legs and crossed them back again. There was nothing she could think of to reply.

Up close he looked every bit as strong and masterful as he did at a distance. All of these men were like crafted statues that glistened. Tabby had never slept with a Blackman, but being here in the presence of six wonderful bodies was making her question her judgement.

The barman slid the drink back and he picked it up. He gave Tabby a cheeky wink as returned to his place in the conversation.

"So what kind of club is this?" Tabby asked the barman, trying to engage in a conversation. Behind her she could hear the mutters coming from the three men standing at the wall table and the odd clink of pool balls cracking together.

"A private one," the barman responded dryly. "Where the guys can shoot some pool, watch a game on the TV and not be nagged by the women-folk"

Tabby nodded, wondering if this last comment didn't sum up his resentment at her presence.

"Sounds cool," she said. "Many members?"

"Nope, just enough really," he replied, wiping a cloth across the already clean bar top.

Another of the men walked up to get a drink. He put the glass down and gave Tabby a long stare.

"Hi," she said. "My name is Tabby."

"Hi," came the straight reply. "Man, why do you white chicks look so good?"

Again Tabby was stunned with the comment. This time she wasn't going to be stunned into silence though.

"Hey, us white girls have plenty of charms and we like to show them off," she said and rubbed a hand up her stockinged leg. Her smile was both light and seductive as the barman returned the glass full to the man.

Tabby emptied her orange juice as another man approached the bar. "Same again please," she said before the man could put his glass down.

"I'll pay," the man said. "But put a little vodka in this one, can't have the lady thinking we are cheap niggers or something."

"Um...thank you," Tabby acknowledged, closing her purse. "That was very nice of you."

"Hey babe, thank you. You sure have made my night if you know what I mean," he gestured to the bulge in his pants. Tabby's eyes followed his movement and she gulped. The rough denim was bulging in an arch, stretching out the brass zipper like an obscene snake across the dark blue material.

Her throat went dry. She rubbed her thighs together on the stool and felt her own dampness squeeze through the flimsy lace thong. She took a second look and then put a hand on the bar to stop herself diving for the incredible bulge she saw. A hot flush spread through her whole body. She even thought a bead of perspiration had sprung up on her forehead. She took a long sip of the vodka and orange.

"Um...is there a ladies I can use?" She asked the barman as the smiling man walked back to the table.

"Like I said lady, this is a man's club," the barman smiled. "But you can use the toilet over there if you like, I'll make sure you're not disturbed."

She picked up the purse and walked across to the toilet. Six pairs of eyes followed her, surveying every inch of the 22-year-old brunette. She let out a deep breath as the door closed behind her.

The toilet was a little grubby, but not filthy. Gus' toilet would be far worse she thought to herself. She laid the purse on the edge of the only hand basin. Above it a dirty mirror hung on the wall. Stuck in one corner was a card advertising an escort agency. She turned and went into the only cubicle.

Pulling the black dress up she tugged the thong down and squatted over the toilet. She let out a large sigh. The thong was so damp and her pussy was so slippery all she wanted to do was play with herself until she was writhing in ecstasy. Another large sigh and she did her business. After carefully wiping up some splashes with a tissue she walked back through to the basin.

The water from the tap was very cold as she washed her hands. Then she scooped up a little in one hand and applied it to her forehead. Oh, that felt better. Then the usual, a touch up with the lipstick, a quick check of the powder and a spray of perfume. The men's toilet would have a feminine smell tonight.

Back to the bar. She had decided to ask for the phone again. Surely someone would be home. This time when she entered two of the men were leaning at the bar and the third had taken a seat at one of the tables. There were still two playing pool. One of the two men retreated to the table as Tabby approached. He smiled at her as they passed.

She took another sip of her drink as she sat on the stool again. Her dress rode up a little as it caught on the edge of the tall stool. She put her hand down to smooth it out.

"Leave it babe," the man at the counter said without moving an inch. "Like you said if you've got it why not flaunt it?" His big white teeth flashed a smile as he spoke.

"Umm..." Tabby had no adequate reply. Another hot flush struck her body just as she blushed again. The skirt was almost at the point where the lace top of her stockings would be revealed. "I would feel more comfortable if...," she said nervously, turning to face the room. The dress bunched a little more.

"If what?" He spoke quietly and placed a big black hand on her dark stockinged thigh. Her eyes darted to the hand and she moved to grab it. "No, no." He warned quietly, pulling a stool in front of her to sit at. He was now sitting blocking the view of the other men. "You need to just relax babe," he continued. His voice was soft and sensual. "We all know you are hot...real hot." The hand slid a little further up her thigh. The dress bunched up a little more, revealing the lace at the top of her stockings.

"Please...," Tabby tried to protest, even though her mouth had gone dry and her legs parted a little.

"The way you have been looking at us...you are just as turned on as us babe," he whispered, his hand edging to the top of her thigh under the dress. "Take a look if you like." She cleared her throat and looked down. The blue jeans were bulging, what ever lay beneath was huge. Tabby gulped.

His hand moved again. Her leg twitched. Tabby felt another wave of heat flow over her body. His finger touched the delicate black lace covering her pussy. "Let me see if I'm right," he smiled again. He ran the finger the length of her slit, pressing the lace between her pussy lips, feeling her dampness. "See I was right wasn't I?"

Tabby looked into his eyes. Her face was expressionless. There was nothing she could say. Slowly he pulled his hand back. The big black finger had a glistening tinge to it. Tabby looked at it in wonder. He wiped it on the bottom of the dress and lent forward to the bar.

"You're fucking hot babe, I think you want a big black cock," he hissed in her ear as he picked up her drink. "Here take a cool drink." He said this in a louder voice. "If you want it I'm going to be sitting just over there." He jerked a thumb over his shoulder. "Before I go tell me babe...have you ever had a big black cock?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Tabby Makes New Black Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds