• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Take One for the Squad

Take One for the Squad

Brigitte spent the better half of an hour in the bathtub trying to enjoy the feeling of hot water on her skin after days in the jungle. The thought of the man and what she would have to do with him soon nearly spoiled the outlandish joy of a bath. Never mind tonight, think about getting Jake back soon - she thought. In just a few days, she would be back in the jungle for him, with fresh men, reinforcements and a field medic. Jake must be alive. He must.

He got shot in his lower back when they attempted to storm the mansion. Once the guards were alerted that Jake's squad was around the house, the group had to act quickly. By then, they knew the target wasn't even home. But they also knew that if they gave the guards time to call him, he'd never come back to the mansion. At least, by neutralizing the guards, there was a slim chance that the drug lord would be back.

They were quick and effective when everything went according to plan. Since this time the takeover was improvised, against superior numbers and well-defended positions, they suffered heavy losses. Brigitte thought about the shock of seeing some of their most loyal men face down in the mud, bleeding. When Jake got shot in the back, she nearly fainted too. They won the battle, but Jake couldn't walk and the other two survivors were also not in a good shape.

She stepped out of the tub in front of the huge mirror. Normally she liked looking at her own body. This time it was painful - she saw scars, tired eyes and calloused hands - but her thoughts also kept returning to how the Dan would treat her body.

She dried herself and put clean underwear on. She found a clean pair of shorts and a tank top in her bag. It wasn't what she liked to wear stateside, but they were on a mission now. A mission bungled beyond recognition.

She found a bottle of wine in the fridge. She'd fucked guys on assignments before. That was of course before Jake, many years ago. She held that thought for a while as she wolfed down the second glass of wine. A bit of alcohol might make it easier.

She wondered when he'd get back to the hotel. This was spy work, she thought, the most important I've ever done. She loved Jake, the first man who treated her as an equal in their line of work, and who also taught her a lot without being condescending. This was not all he had to offer of course, but it was important. He was caring and gentle and a terrific lover.

At this point she had to run to the bathroom. She retched in the toilet for a while, than got up, brushed her teeth and poured another glass. No Jake tonight, she thought, otherwise I'll lose it.

She was afraid of being idle, possibly for hours, but before long she heard footsteps from the hallway and the door opened. Dan walked in.

"Hey," he seemed agitated.

"Hey. Do you have everything for tomorrow?" she asked.

"Sure. Almost."

"What do you mean?"

"Later," he was shorter than usual. "I'll be in the shower."

She curled up on the sofa and went through the conversation in her head. He's not gonna back out, right? He was gonna get paid more than he has made in years. He is gonna get to fuck her, which in Brigitte's experience had a disproportionately high value for men. What's there to lose? Besides getting shot at in the jungle and possibly ripped apart if Jake was in a better condition and heard about them fucking. But that was a slim chance. Most of the enemy soldiers were killed, the chasing party, if there is one even, had days to cover and - she hated to admit this - Jake was not in a condition to fight him. Dan held all cards.

She filed everything under "to be analyzed later" and finished the glass of wine. She stood up from the couch when he came out of the bathroom in just a towel around his waist.

He embraced her immediately and stuck both hands down her shorts. With a grunt, he grabbed her ass-cheeks painfully and pressed his erect penis in her stomach. He went for a kiss. She didn't kiss back but she opened her mouth and let his tongue roam around.

"Let's get comfortable," he smiled into the kiss and led her back to the couch.

This is what she'd trained for. By giving up her body she'll make gains for the entire team.

Dan sat down first and pulled her on his lap. He still had the towel on when she lowered her crotch on the bulging shape under it. She felt him hard on her labia, through the shorts. She rode him slowly, his hands glued to her breasts. She pulled off her top and hissed in pain when he bit her left nipple. He played with both nipples all the while one hand was guiding her slow riding movements up and down his length. Brigitte was getting wet. Her breasts had always been sensitive and given her size and curve, she always got enough attention there.

Dan was no exception. He was not in a hurry, obviously. She was better than any of the whores he could get here and he had time on his hands. He was smart enough to make the most of it.

When he's had enough of her breasts, he pushed her off his lap next to him on the couch. She looked at him with a quizzical look, even though she knew what was coming.

"Take the towel," he said, whispering into her mouth. His tongue was relentlessly teasing her lips as she opened the white cloth. She could see from the corner of her eye his massive erection.

"Your hands," he ordered. She put her right hand around as they came up for air and started jerking him off.

"Now listen to me." He held her by the hair and pulled her back to his face. He licked her lips. "You're going to be the best prostitute in the world tonight. You'll do everything I ask for." She kept jerking him. He put his index finger on her lips, than into her mouth. She licked it.

"And than I will help you tomorrow and the days after. But your pussy is mine as long as you're in this country, do you understand?" he asked, breathing heavy. His finger left her mouth to trail her nipple.

"Yes," she tried not to think about Jake, "I understand." She knew she had to.

"Good," he concluded. He kissed her again, than still not releasing her hair, she pulled her mouth away and towards his lap.

"I want my dick in your mouth," he rasped.

She stuck her tongue out and pulled it across the tip a couple of time. With one hand still on him she leaned down and licked along his length from the balls to the tip. He moaned. It was uncomfortable to kneel next to him so she moved off the couch and crouched between his open legs.

"There you go," he said and looked in her eyes. She showed no disgust but no enthusiasm either. Yet. She'd have to fool him later, of course.

She did give it her best though. Making him come sooner would end her torment. Her tongue flickered around the tip in her mouth. Now both of his hands grabbed her hair and pushed her head onto his penis. More grunts. She gagged, but held on. He let her up again for air and she worked the tip.

"You're good," he said. "I bet you've had a lot of practice, slut." She nodded, as much as she could. Anything to get him off.

"Oh, I gotta stop you there, baby," he pulled her away. "We don't want to end this just yet."

He pulled her back on the couch and started tugging on her shorts. She helped him get it off. He stopped to admire her panties.

"Your snatch looks amazing in those," he whispered. She looked down and had to agree. She was shaved, as usual, and the semi-transparent material was stuck between her labia, which made everything down there clearly visible.

She moved closer to him on her knees. His right hand went between her thighs. Feeling around on the outside of the black lacy textile of her underwear, he couldn't miss the wet spot in the bottom. Yet he had enough self-control to not jump to the main course right away. He spent a few minutes playing with her through the panties, than with a flash of his hand tore them off.

When his hand returned to her cunt, she allowed the first moan to escape. She was shooting for best pron performance tonight. The man's gotta believe he's got her.

The hand between her legs caressed her labia, than his thumb went to her clit. She was on her knees, next to him on the couch. It felt vulnerable and humiliating, since the only connection between them was his hand. She felt like a exhibit in the museum, opened for everyone to see. Yet the caressing hand did deliver certain amount of pleasure - enough to keep her wet. At least it wouldn't hurt.

Dan pushed her on her back when he was finished examining. Here it comes, she thought, but instead of feeling his weight on top her, she felt him towering above, penis erect, holding her knees apart and pushed almost to her ears. He was staring at her pussy for long seconds, before he seemed to have made up his mind and instead of putting his dick in, he went to lick her.

Brigitte felt disgusted as the first few strokes from his tongue touched her labia. But when Dan hit her clitoris, the feeling hit her hard and she did let out a moan again - this time not feigned. She quickly regained her composure and separated herself from her body. But the tongue was relentless, it kept alternating between her clit and the opening and he was a skilled lover. She shuddered. Her body was slowly taken over by the feeling, a tear escaped her eye and suddenly she was glad his eyes were fixed on her vagina and couldn't see it.

His tongue stayed on her bead longer now, round and round, enjoying her flavor. He took long and deep breaths to inhale her scent, which filled Brigitte's head too. When he increased pressure, she knew she was going to come - and betray Jake. Seconds later her thighs started shivering and she came loud and hard, no act, none needed.

"I love your cunt," he said, his face raised from the parts that betrayed her. "You are a little cheating bitch, you know that?"

"Shut up," she turned her face away. This was the plan all along, to get him thinking he has power over her. The orgasm was not included though, and even if he wouldn't be able tell real from faked, it felt like lousy betrayal for Brigitte. Letting him fuck her was one thing. Enjoying it was a very different one.

"No," he said, turning her face to see her eyes. "You're loving it."

He was trying hard to get her out of the act and reduce her to tears, but that was not gonna happen.

"You're an ass, who forces women," she said. "That's all you are."

"I don't even know what's bigger fun," he said, hand on his penis, "fucking you against your will or fucking you to an orgasm."

The sentence ended with him sliding his penis in. She felt a flash of pain, but by now she was wet enough to accommodate his size. With her legs still up and now against his shoulder, he lunged into speed.

She felt his entire length hard as a rock inside. Her own fluids gave salty sin taste to his kiss. He did it hard, savoring every moment, burying his length and staring at the place their bodies joined. She felt stretched but without pain. Dan was loud and she also got louder. But there was no way she'd come again for this man.

"Get on all fours," he commanded.

He didn't waste a moment and as soon as she was in front of him and her limbs were firmly planted on the couch, he grabbed her ass, pulled her apart and put it back with a satisfied grunt.

"While we're on this job," he said, panting between strokes, "you do as I say, understood?"

"Yes."

"I touch you, stroke you and fuck you, whenever I want to. And when we're done, I hand you back to you husband, well-used," he said. He was just reasserting his power, which would ultimately make him come faster.

She took no effort to reply. It didn't hurt at all and she gave him all the oohs and aahs he needed. His pace quickened again and his hands left marks on her skin at the waist.

"N-now," he grunted. The fucking sped up, the hands on her butt grabbed her hard and then all movements froze as she felt the convulsions and hot fluid in her.

He didn't pull out immediately, but rode the waves down with slight, almost imperceptible thrusts and she felt him go limp inside. A puddle of cum on the couch. Finally they both collapsed.

"Aaah, that was fantastic, right?" he asked. He saw her sulking, so he went on: "Come on, I know you loved it."

Brigitte stood up to gather her clothes and take a shower, contemplating the next move.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Take One for the Squad

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds