• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taken

The afternoon had been quiet after she arrived at the hotel. Her bags had been delivered to her room and then, after unpacking, she had decided to go down and look around the hotel. As she looked around the lobby, she noticed the sign that advertised the hotel bar..."The Hot Spot". Since she had absolutely nothing to do the rest of the day and evening, she thought..."why not?"

As she entered the room, soft music was playing...there weren’t many customers at this time, so she pretty much had her pick of where to sit. There was a corner booth that caught her eye right away, so she started towards it. Her red hair blowing softly under the ceiling fans, as she wiggled her cute ass on over to the booth.

The waitress took her order quickly...a rum and coke...then she watched through her blue eyes as a few wandered in and out...sipping her drink, she thought of the meeting tomorrow. A very big day in her corporate life she thought. Her chance to really advance in the company she had worked so very hard for the past eight years. Then...as she panned the room...He was there...

He stood in the doorway, a tall figure of a man...dressed very nice in a pair of black slacks, a white shirt, and a black vest...his hair was short, though she could barely make anything else out as the light shinning from behind him cast more of a shadow than anything.

As He began to walk into the room, she felt her heart pounding...“what is going on Laura?” she asked herself...but it was apparent that the sight of this Man, had definitely stirred her from deep within...but she was already attached...spoken for...collared for Christ’s sake...why does it matter who this guy is?

Watching him take a seat at the bar...she could hear Him order...a double tequila...His voice, very southern...but so sexy she thought...as He sipped the golden drink...His eyes wandered over to her booth...a slight grin, which she saw as mischievous, pierced across His lips as His eyes met hers for the first time.

He and turned towards her...walking so confidently as He approached her...her throat became dry, her heart now thumping so wildly in her chest...and her palms sweating from anticipation of what He would want of her.

As He stood so close to her booth now...He spoke only three words..."Come with Me"...His hand motioning to her...she tried to speak, but nothing came out...her instinct was to stay put...but deep down she wanted to go with Him...she was so intrigued by the mystery of who this Man was.

She slipped from the booth seat, His hand took hers...helping her to her feet...as He began to walk, she followed...why?...she wasn't sure...she just followed Him.

They walked into the elevator...her body now right next to Him...she could smell the scent of His cologne...she could sense the strength of His very soul as They waited for the doors to open...then, she followed Him...He opened the door to His room...with a hand placed softly into her back...she stepped inside...He took her purse...placing it on the table...then...He slipped the jacket to her dress off over her shoulders...her eyes trying not to blink...but to just watch Him...His hands brushed over her arms as He slid the fabric down over them...then tossing it over the back of the chair...He moved to face her...as she stood, her gaze down...He raised her face up to Him...her blue eyes filled with lust and passion...His filled with desire to have her...

her submissive nature now in full control of the moment...she was His for the taking as He pulled her to Him...His lips capturing hers for the first time...she melted into His kisses...her body so hot and on fire for His touch...she feels His hands sliding down her length...then as His fingers begin to pull up her dress...she moans softly into His lips...the coolness of the air drifting over her soft skin as it is freed from the white fabric...as she helps Him slip the dress off...she stands before Him, only in a white satin teddy...her breasts pushing up over the cups that hold them...she just wishes He would speak to her...no sooner did that thought race through her mind...His voice breaks the silence...

"little one...finish removing the clothing that binds your body so...I want to see what is inside the package..."

she quickly removes the teddy...tossing it onto the chair with the other things...she is naked before this man that she just met...His power over her so strong...He takes her shoulders and moves her to the bed...moving behind her...he places her hands on the bed and spreads her legs slightly...her body bent, her sexy ass hiked up for His pleasure...she can feel her juices as they begin to wet her thighs...she can hear Him behind her...undressing she thinks...then His voice again breaks her thoughts...

"do you wish to serve Me little one?"...her only reply..."yes Sir, please allow this one to do as you desire."...no sooner are the words out of her mouth, that she thinks...my god what am I doing...what about...her thoughts this time are broken by a quick, but firm swat of His hand across her asscheeks...she moans out as she is surprised by His actions. you will stay focused now little one..."yes Sir."...she whispers...

As He moves close behind her...she can feel the heat from his body so close to her flesh...His hands moving to her hips...gently letting them move softly over the curves...then down along her legs...then back up...pulling her ass back against Him...the tip of His cock pressing into the soft folds of her pussy lips...the wettness of her desires causing her slit to be so slick...she can feel Him guiding the head of His hard probing member so that it spreads back her lips...then sliding it along her slit so slowly...god she needs Him inside her now, she thinks...

as He backs away, His hand is between her thighs...she feels a finger pushing inside her...her moans can't be supressed now...she cries out as He drives His finger in deep...she can feel the explosion of pleasure building quickly..."please Sir, may I cum for You?"

His finger moves faster...harder...in and out...the sound of her juices squishing as He pulls it from her, then as He pushes it back in...so fast...she screams out..."YESSSSSSSSSSSSS"...her body shaking as her hot walls squeeze tight around His finger...she is given no more than a few seconds to catch her breath...her body is taken into His arms...and laid down on the bed...her body still feeling the effects of her orgasm, as He moves between her legs...her pussy now opened and dripping with her juices...He pushes His cock to her wanting hole...thrusting it in quickly...her breath taken by the feel of its size...

His body positions in comfortably...her legs pulled back and spread so wide for Him...allowing Him to take her...His cock moving so piston like...working in deep...then out again...His own breath becoming shorter and deeper...His shaft so hard...she can feel the veins as they throb against her walls...her hips moving up to meet His every thrust...He sits up and back on His knees...His hands pulling at her hips...pulling her to His cock...feeling like a stake is being driven into her now...but there is no pain...just shear ecstasy as their bodies become one...

The explosion of His cum crashed against the back of her cunt...she squeezes His length...wanting to milk this man of every drop...her own release follows as His begins...Their bodies wasted with passion and pleasure as finally the moment passes...out of breath...His body collapses beside hers...

as the night grows late...she feels His hands again...she can do nothing but follow His desires...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taken

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds