• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • "Taken" by Surprise

"Taken" by Surprise

Edited by stillatit

I am a very successful, 45 year old woman, with a great career as a middle manger in local government.

I am in the newspaper a couple times per month for something involved with the city i.e.; new mall being constructed, a new wing being added to the school, or something along those lines.

I am very recognizable because of my exposure to the Press.

The above sets up the chain of events that I am about to tell you.

I am married to a great man, BUT I do have a "fuck buddy / boy toy."

I go down to the lake everyday and eat my lunch. It is very secluded with a lot of nooks and crannies in the woods for privacy.

It is very beautiful and peaceful looking out over the lake.

About once or twice a month my sexual playmate joins me at the lake for lunch, and I give him a blowjob.

We only get to fuck when we go to work related conventions or seminars, as I can't risk being caught having an affair, as it would end my career and probably my marriage.

I always blow him from the same position while at the lake. I open the driver's door all the way, and he steps in toward me. I turn sideways in the driver's seat, and this puts me at the perfect height to give him a blowjob.

Also this does not expose me fully, should we get interrupted, but in the 3 years that I have been doing this we have never been interrupted.

I was sitting in my car one sunny day enjoying my lunch alone, and watching the sailboats out on the lake.

Out of nowhere a man came up to my driver's door, and reached thru the window and grabbed my car keys out of the ignition.

I smacked his arm and hollered "what the fuck are you doing?"

He told me to be quiet, and that he had something to show me.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a picture and said look at this. It was a picture of me with a cock in my mouth. He had a picture of me sucking my boy toys cock. I asked him what he wanted me to say. He said you can't say nothing, because the proof is in the picture. He said he had a few more of the same, but both me and my partner where wearing different clothes, so people would know that this happened more than once.

I asked him what he wanted, assuming he was going to blackmail me and demand money.

My heart was racing out of my chest, if these pictures got out I would be finished in this town.

He said he didn't want money, he wanted a blowjob. I told him NO Fucking Way was I going to give him a blowjob!

He said he would have no choice but to take the photos to the local press.

I pleaded no don't do that!! He said then suck my cock!

He opened the door of the car and pulled me so I was facing outward, just like when I was blowing my friend. My heart started racing even more; I could feel it pounding in the veins in my throat.

He pulled his shorts down and exposed his half hard cock. He asked if I was gonna suck it? I couldn't get the strength to say anything.

He then took his cock and pressed it against my lips. I did not open my mouth. He then grabbed my hair and pulled my head toward his cock.

When I went to say NO, he slid his cock in my mouth.

He started fucking my face because I would not suck it. I felt his cock grow harder and harder in my mouth. He slowly eased up on the pressure on the back of my head, that's when I realized that I had started going down on him without his help.

I was willingly blowing this guy and my emotions were bouncing wildly around in my head.

I felt anger, shame, fear, disgust and excitement all at the same time!

I could taste the pre cum, coming out of his rock hard cock. I knew he would be cumming shortly. He started to rock his hips back and forth fucking my face as I went down on him. He was in perfect rhythm with me, as if we had done this before. He started to moan and groan, and then his cock erupted, shooting his hot load into my mouth. It seemed like he shot about a cup of his cum into my mouth, as I was struggling to swallow.

When he finished he didn't say a word, just grabbed my arm and drug me out of the car. He was walking fast and I was having a hard time keeping on my feet.

I pleaded with him to let me go, I gave you what you wanted I whimpered.

He said don't worry I am not going to hurt you, just follow me.

He drug me back this path in the woods to a small opening. He turned me around and told me to look at my car. I had a perfect view of my car parked by the lake. He said this is where he took the pictures from. With a zoom lens he was able to take pictures of me sucking my fuck buddy off.

There was a blanket spread on the ground, he pushed me onto the blanket firmly, but gentle at the same time. He laid me on my back, and slowly reached up under my dress and ripped my stockings off me. He took a piece of stocking and tied it around my wrists. Then he pulled my arms above my head and tied the stockings to a tree.

I pleaded with him to not do this, but he never responded to my pleas. I was sure he was going to kill me, as he did not make any attempt to hide his identity. He was a regular built guy, probably mid thirties with good abs but nothing extraordinary. Dark hair and dark eyes.

He stripped down naked and stood over me like a statue.

He told me I was very sexy, and that the blowjob that I gave him was the best he had ever had.

He dropped down to his knees and tried to spread my legs. I pleaded no, and tried to keep my legs closed but he just pushed them apart.

I closed my eyes and just hoped this would not hurt, and it would be over soon.

He pushed my legs farther apart and ripped my thong off.

He climbed on top of me and positioned his cock at my pussy and he thrust hard.

His cock slid into my pussy with no effort at all. His cock only felt half hard.

He said damn girl you are wet and ready!

I thought for a minute, and then realized that he was right. My pussy was dripping wet, and I didn't realize it, with my emotions going everywhere, I never expected that my pussy would be lubed up and inviting.

He slowly ran his cock in and out of my pussy, his cock getting harder with every thrust.

I found myself relaxing my legs to allow him easier access to my pussy.

He was pumping me pretty hard when I felt myself starting to have an orgasm.

I didn't want to believe it. This guy was taking my pussy, and I was enjoying it!

I fought it for a few minutes, but his steady thrusting, and my dripping wet pussy sounds was more than I could handle.

I could feel my insides begin to pulsate, my hips started to rock with every thrust he was throwing me. I began to moan in ecstasy. He began to fuck me harder and faster. I felt him tense up his body and he shot his hot load into my hungry pussy. I let out a moan, as I was cumming myself.

He slowly eased his body down on top of me. He whispered in my ear, "that was great."

I didn't say anything, but I had to agree. That was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. And I've had quite a few in my life.

His cock slowly went limp inside me and eased out of my dripping, fulfilled pussy.

He stood and began cleaning himself with some towels that he had at the edge of the blanket.

He then got dressed and untied me.

He handed me a towel to wipe the juices off the inside of my leg.

When I was finished, he grabbed my hand and took me back to my car, my legs rubbery from the fucking I just got.

He told me to get in the car, he handed me a memory card and said the pictures are on that card. He gave me my keys back and said he still has the hard copies of the pictures, "just in case I need them."

He turned and ran back the trail in the woods.

I started the car and drove home as fast as I could. My mind racing, I had just been taken by a total stranger, but I felt exhilarated!

I jumped in the shower as quick as I could. I had sticks and leaves stuck on my ass, my hair was a mess and my pussy was still dripping.

Thank goodness my husband was at a meeting all day and not home to see this.

I never told anyone about this. And I didn't go to the lake for the next month.

I then thought enough time had passed and began my rendezvous with my fuck buddy again.

I then started going there by myself again. My mind wondering, if he would be there. It may sound odd but I wouldn't mind being taken again!

Every time I think of the events of that day I get horny.

My husband and my boy toy benefit every time my mind wanders to that day.

If they only knew what made me horny and if I only knew who the mystery man was!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • "Taken" by Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 785 milliseconds