• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Taken: The pedestrian Ch. 01

Taken: The pedestrian Ch. 01

Setting: A cold winter night in the town of Morganville:
Time- 12:05 P.M. Pacific time
Date- January 25, 2005

Protagonist [Jeffery Maldonado]:
-Age (35)
-Height (5"9')
-Ethnicity (Caucasian)

Antagonist [Chase Johnson]:
-Age (27)
-Height (6"2')
-Ethnicity (Caucasian)

Plot: Jeffery Maldonado is driving home late one night in his pickup truck when he accidentally hits graduate student Chase Johnson on his way home from his construction business. Jeffery has a long history of drug abuse (cocaine), not to mention his depression, anger issues, and frequent anxiety attacks. Chase on the other hand is kind, loving, competitive football player who desires nothing more than being with those he loves. One cold night Jeffery decides to head home after a long stressful day at his construction site, on the way his home he meets with an unfortunate pedestrian who changes his life forever.

I'm driving home late one night, it's midnight and my thoughts are racing. I keep thinking back to the scandal we had at work yesterday; someone stole $2,000 from the company safe and my boss thinks I'm to blame, FUCK, what do I do now? I face the realization that I'm going to lose my job. I feel like I'm going crazy considering poverty, homelessness, and hunger, not me, this cannot be happening to me.

As I'm thinking this I'm noticing my eyes beginning to water, I put my head down in an effort to control my emotions, "control yourself Jeffery, control". I compose myself ten seconds later as my body fills with endorphins.

As I look up I notice a strange shadow, a second later I realize that shadow is a man crossing the road a few feet ahead of me. I'm going 50 mph, and at this speed I'll kill him, I break as hard as I can, but it's too late, I feel a strong jolt and watch the man roll only my car hood and smash his back against my windshield, the glass shatters around his body, he rolls off and lands right in the center of the road.

I jump out of my car in a panic, my heart is racing as I slowly walk over to the man I just hit, I notice that he's unconscious and there's blood dripping from his mouth. I lean in and take a closer look at him; he's very tall, muscular build, white skin, green eyes, and dark hair, and he's the most attractive person I've ever seen.

I bend down to check his pulse: he's alive but barely. I start to feel his body for injuries, he's wearing a white T-shirt, navy blue jeans and white tennis shoes.

I grab a rag from my pocket and start to wipe the blood from his mouth, as I'm doing this I can hear people coming out of their houses in shock, "they must have heard the accident too" I think to myself.

As more and more people start gathering around us, some on their phones, others talking and a few taking pictures. At this moment my anxiety is through the roof and decide that I can't stay here another minute. I grab the young man by the legs and proceed to drag him toward my car, as I'm doing this I hear the people screaming at me to let him go.

A woman screams "what's he doing? Where's he taking him?!" as I near him toward the back of my car.

I use every muscle in my body to hoist him into the trunk, "Stop him, he's getting away!" yells a man in his undershirt and underwear.

I manage to get him into the trunk of the car, and as I'm approaching the front door, I notice the man the in his underwear coming at with a bat. I freeze, unsure of what to do, suddenly I remember that I keep a gun in my back pocket.

In a split second of terror I pull out my gun, aim at the man with a bat a few in front of me about to swing it at my face and fire, the bullet hits the man between eyes and he jumps backward and hits the pavement with a bang. The rest of the crown shrieks in horror as I make my way to the driver's door.

As I'm opening getting inside I suddenly hear a noise from behind the car, I turn around and see an adolescent boy trying to unlock the trunk. In a fury I run up to him and raise my gun, he gasps, his eyes shoot wide open and he freezes, "I..." he mumbles, I pull the trigger, BANG, BANG, BANG, he takes three bullets to the chest and collapses.

I quickly jump into the car's driver seat, start the ignition and drive off, fifteen minutes later I'm on the highway, "what did I just do?" I ask myself in horror.

I look up at my rear view mirror and my hearts skips a beat, the man is now awake and attempting to stand up. I watch him, holding my breath as he stares back at me, his gaze is intense.

He begins slowly walking to the back of my truck, he stands there, contemplating whether or not to jump off. He decides to go for it, just as he's about to put one foot over the side, I can feel myself screaming and without thinking any further I slam on the breaks as hard as I can.

The second I hit the brakes I hear a loud scream from behind and watch as the man is thrown backwards toward the front of the car and slam his head right into the back windshield. I can hear his neck cracking as he hits the glass, and then a strong shake as his body drops hits the floor.

I arrive at home half an hour later, and once I've opened the trunk I proceed to drag his body inside the house before anyone can see anything. Once he's inside I pull him into the bedroom and tie his arms and legs to the bedpost, I also grab some electrical tape and shut his mouth.

The moment I tape his mouth he wakes up, he looks around confused. The moment he realizes what's happening he tries to scream, but no use, his voice is inaudible through the tape. He then tries to move, the restrains hold him tightly so he barely moves an inch.

I try to comfort him, "relax, I'm not going to hurt you". He looks at me, his beautiful green eyes nearly put me in a trance-like state.

I put my hand on his belt line and slowly pull my up his shirt; I begin feeling my way up his happy trail, then onto his hard abdomen, I rub my hands up and down his eight pack, he feels so fucking amazing, my penis is so stiff it's painful. He tries to move away from my touch, but it's no use.

I move up to his chest and begin feeling his bright pink nipples, they're hard at this point, but the hair around them is very soft. I rub my fingers around their tip and then squeezing them, at this Chase begins to moan, I can tell that he's enjoying the sensation. I rub the palms of my hands up and down his still sweaty chest, his bulging pectoral muscles nearly cause me to orgasm. I lean in to catch his scent, he's smells like body odor and Axe body spray, my heart is racing and my legs nearly collapse.

He's hard at this point, I make my way down to his legs and pull off his pants, and I see his erection trying to break under his boxers. I peel off the underwear and his marvel at his dick, I sink my face into his pubic hair and inhale deeply, and he smells amazing; musky, like a man ready to assert his dominance.

I grab his butt cheeks with both hands and then spit on his cock, Chase moans again, even louder and more sensual this time. I begin teasing the head of his dick, washing his most sensitive area with my warm saliva, swirling my tongue around the crown.

I take him deeper now, shoving his entire shaft into my dripping wet mouth, squeezing his butt cheeks firmly as I taste him. Chase is moving again, but this time he's trying to push himself deeper into me, I oblige and pull him in, the head now sliding into against my throat.

He tastes good, his pre-cum washing down my throat. I decide to stop here for the night. I take him out of me and proceed to pull up his underwear, as I'm doing so I look back at Chase, he looks at me, desire in his eyes.

I laugh and walk over to him, "you want it that badly big boy?" I smirk. He looks down at my penis and nods.

I shrug, "alright babe" and proceed to rip off the tape on his mouth.

I looks at me again, "please" he says.

I walk over and lay next to him, my legs facing his chest and my arms next to his legs. I take off all of my clothes and toss them to side of the bed. I then put my left foot onto his hairy chest and my right on the edge of the bed so that he has a clear view me.

I use my hands to open my warm butt cheeks, lick my finger and proceed to slide it into my hole with him watching me. His eyes widen as I begin massaging my butthole with my wet fingers, he licks his lips every time I slide it in again, in and out, in and out.

I finish massaging myself, stand up, and then walk over to his still throbbing penis. I bend down over him, spread my cheeks apart, and slide it in.

My dick begins to throb at the feeling of his 8-inch cock brushing up against the walls of my rectum.

He moans again, louder and more aggressive, "fuck, you're so tight man!" he screams.

I slide up and down, over and over again, taking him deeper each blow. I grab onto his chest for support, squeezing his nipples as he penetrates me.

He moans loader every minute, and the feeling of his shaft stretching my rectum apart is intense, it's like he trying to split me open.

Three minutes later he reaches an orgasm, he grabs onto my waist tightly and moans, he pushes into me harder, as if my ass hasn't had a hard enough beating already.

I reach an orgasm thirty seconds later, the feeling is beyond intense, my entire bottom convulses aggressively, and I've never been this sensitive before. I shoot all over his chest, the semen sticking to his chest hairs and dripping off of his sides.

I slide off of him and roll onto his side. We both just lay there, exhausted, I reach lay my hand onto his chest as I look into his eyes until we both fall asleep.

"This is heaven" I think, "This is heaven on earth".

End of part 1

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Taken: The pedestrian Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 647 milliseconds