• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking Advantage of Jessica

Taking Advantage of Jessica

Her name was Jessica. My wife and I had hired her over a year ago to watch our children whenever we wanted to go out and do something together, or if both of us were running late at work. She was a very reliable babysitter and the kids got along with her too. She did a fantastic job and neither of us ever had an issue with her work. We paid her very well for her services to make sure she was tempted to watch someone else's kids for a better price. She was the perfect babysitter and we couldn't have been happier with her. She was a first year college student that didn't have any night courses and we paid in cash so this was a win-win for everyone.

There was one night where my opinion of Jessica changed forever. I was working overtime all week on a project that was due later that week. I was clocking twelve hour shifts and sometimes wasn't getting home until ten or eleven each night. That same week, my wife was called out to attend a very important conference so that particular week, Jessica was expected to rise above and beyond the call of duty and clock some major time at the house with the kids. There were no problems until late in the week when I returned home a little earlier than expected. My wife was not expected back for another four days and for a change, I left work a few hours early as the boss was tired and sent everyone home to get some sleep and tackle the project fresh the next morning.

When I arrived home, there was no one on the main floor. This wasn't surprising since the boys should be in bed at this point but where was Jessica? I didn't call out because I didn't want to risk waking the kids up. I put my jacket down on the couch and started to roam around the house. A part of me got scared that she wasn't here and had left the kids to get something at the store but that was not the case. Jessica was upstairs as I could hear her doing something. I quietly went up the stairs and both the boys rooms were closed and I quietly checked on them both and they were sound, completely zonked out.

The sound I had heard was coming from the master bedroom. I don't remember if we told Jessica to stay out of my bedroom, but you'd think that would be common courtesy. I slowly approached the bedroom and peeked inside through the cracked door and what I saw was shocking. Jessica was lying on the best that my wife and I sleep on, spread eagle and was masturbating! I'm always the kind of guy to look on the bright side, she at least wasn't stupid enough to bring a guy here and screw him when the kids were sleeping. But there she was, playing with her self and panting away as she neared an orgasm. I looked a little more and realized that she was inserting something inside herself and then I recognized it; my wife's dildo.

Finally after watching for a few moments, I softly knocked on the practically open door to announce my presence. Jessica looked up at me with a look of complete shock and she stopped what she was doing and turned a shade of red and started to apologize profusely. She had no idea I was going to be back so early and the kids were fine, she was just letting off a little stress.

"With my wife's dildo?" I quickly added.

"I'm so sorry!" Jessica said as she stood up and pulled her shirt down. She handed the dildo back to me and I could tell that it was covered in cum.

I quickly put it on the dresser and folded my arms. "I'm a little disappointed Jessica."

"It will never happen again." She promised.

"I know." I quickly replied. "Because you're fired."

She started to cry when I made that announcement, but I quickly shushed her to make sure she didn't wake the children. "I need this job, the money really helps because I don't have much left after I spend my student loans."

"All right." I said as this was a first time offence. Like I said before, it wasn't like she had brought a man home or anything. She was just playing with herself. I paused for a moment and then grinned. "Can I ask you something?"

"Okay." Jessica said, waiting for the question.

"Who were you thinking about when you played with yourself in my bedroom?" I asked. I was curious to see what her answer might be.

"Well..." Jessica started as she began to blush. "I can't say it..."

"You were thinking about me, weren't you?" I concluded.

"I don't think that's very professional." She replied.

"Neither is masturbating in the bed my wife and I sleep in." I added. "How do you think my wife will say when I tell her you were using her sex toys?"

"Please don't tell her!" Jessica cried. She knew she'd be fired on the spot if my wife knew about any of this.

"Okay, I won't." I said back to her as I slowly closed the bedroom door. "But you're going to have to do something for me."

"What do you want?" Jessica asked.

"You, in that bed... fucking my brains out." I answered.

"I can't." Jessica said at first.

"You can, and you will." I replied. "Especially if you want to keep this job."

Jessica was crying again but I didn't care. I walked closer to her and combed my hand through her soft, blonde hair. She was a very hot young woman and I'd be a liar if I didn't fantasize about fucking her slender body. I then rand my hands down her back and began to pull her skirt back up. She tried to resist but I silenced her with a deep kiss. At first she was trying to fight me off, but slowly she began to give in and started to kiss me back.

I pushed her onto the bed and started to take my clothes off. "Spread'em."

I could tell Jessica didn't want to but parted her legs none the less. Her pussy was still sopping wet from the masturbating she had been doing earlier. I crawled into the bed and put my head down and started to eat that wet cunt. It didn't take long for Jessica to start panting as she had already brought herself so close earlier. I could tell she was cumming the moment she started to buck her hips and spasm. The gushing juices were a dead giveaway as well. I then pulled off my boxers and showed off my hard cock, which was fully erect and ready to go. Jessica was slightly impressed by its girth as she slowly cupped it into her hand and started to stroke me. A few seconds later, I felt the sensation I had been fantasizing about for a while as her soft, pouty lips started to wrap around my cock as she took it all in her mouth. I loved every second of that blowjob, as her soft lips stroked my cock with ease and it made me even harder and I could take it anymore. I pushed her back down on the bed and got down on top of her.

"Wait!" Jessica said as she started to fight back a bit. "We need a condom."

"No, we don't." I answered. "I had a vasectomy after the kids were born. No need to worry about birth control. You're taking it raw, honey."

Before she could say another word, the head of my cock was already inside her and it slid in so easily thanks to the juices that had already flowed out of her. This was the part I loved the best, looking down into her eyes to see the look on her face as I sink every inch deep inside her vagina. Jessica arched her back and gasped as went all in. The look on her face was priceless... it was a look I would see again as I started to pound that pussy with one hard thrust after another. It didn't take long and she was cumming again, even moaning a bit as I kept pounding away. After she orgasmed for the second time, I flipped her over and took her doggie style, by far my favourite position. She moaned again as I took her from behind, penetrating deeper than I had before. I started to fuck her brains out a second time and again brought her to another mind blowing orgasm. She was covered in sweat, panting like a dog and she even started to moan my name as I made her cum a third time.

It was now my turn to orgasm as I began to feel that tingling sensation. I held back as long as I could and then at the last moment flexed my groin muscles which pushed the semen out of my cock at a faster rate, spraying inside her with intensity. She let out a little whimper as my cock unloaded inside her, but that's what she got for not respecting my privacy. I doubt she would ever masturbate in my bedroom ever again. I removed my cock from her sopping vagina and rolled off the bed. I grabbed a towel and went the bathroom. As I left, I stopped at the door. "Meet me downstairs in ten minutes."

I went pee and then went back downstairs, wrapped in only a massive bath towel, to the kitchen for a beer. When Jessica came downstairs, fully dressed and ready to head home, she could barely look me in the eyes. What we had done had humiliated her and I could tell she was ashamed for giving into my advances and blackmail. I walked over and kissed her one more time, very deeply. She didn't resist and went with it probably just to get it over with. After I kissed her I whispered in her ear. "I won't tell my wife anything if you don't."

Jessica looked back at me and nodded her approval. I gave her an envelope with cash in it for the night's work and then playfully slapped her cute ass as she walked to the door to leave. When she reached the door she asked if I would need her again that week.

"Pick the kids up after school, and I'll be back around nine tomorrow." I replied. "I'll leave some money on the kitchen table, just order pizza for the kids."

"Okay." Jessica replied to confirm she heard what I had said.

As I watched her walk down the driveway towards her car, all I could think about was whether or not she was an ass virgin. It was something I was going to have to find out for myself tomorrow...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking Advantage of Jessica

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 399 milliseconds