• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taking All

Taking All

12

i awake, the sun dropping low in the sky outside the hotel window. my head resting on Your hip, my body between Your legs. Your leg over me, Your hand in my hair, my senses full of You - breathing in Your musky scent, opening my eyes to see Your flaccid cock in front of my face. my thoughts re-collect and i remember falling asleep after cleaning Your cock and balls and ass after cumming & cumming & cumming. As i awake, it occurs to me that my nipples are aching and my cunt lips are slightly sore and i feel well used. i sigh, remembering surrendering my body to You - begging You take me and take me and allow me to cum. i feel myself blushing from my nipples to my hair line. At the same time, i feel my wetness drooling out of my swelling cunt lips.

i lean my head forward and lightly run my tongue up and down Your cock - i feel Your chuckle as much as i hear it ... "not enough yet, my lil alexslut?" i blush and smile and as i shake my head no, i suck Your cockhead into my mouth - feeling You swelling more & more... Your wrap Your hands in my hair and begin pumping Your cock deeper and deeper into my mouth, into my throat - i fight back my gag reflex and accept Your cock deep and feel You press forward - feeling Your cock swell more in my mouth as Your cum fills me.

i gently clean Your cock and balls then slowly release Your cock, then look up at Your smiling face.

"Master, may i ask You for something?" You look down at me and say" of course, my dear... you may *ask* for anything."

i take a deep breath and say, "Master, will You take my ass?" You chuckle and say, "well, well, My dear, you have become quite anal-erotic haven't you? I seem to recall you believing you'd never want anal sex. " i feel myself blushing.... You go on, "you are going to have to give Me a few minutes little one.... but yes, I plan to."

i breath very deeply and plunge on, "Master, yes, i want to feel Your hardness inside my ass, but..."

You arch Your brows and say, "but??"

"Yes, Master ... but, Master, but first i would like for You to cleanse me and make me Your slut," i stammer out in a rush of words and red face.

"Are you asking me to give you an enema alexslut? I remember you saying you react very badly to them. That you are afraid of them. I agreed that it would be a limit that I was willing to respect for you - unless you required harsh punishment. Has that changed? Or wasn't it true to begin with?"

i catch my breath and held it... it never occurred to me that You might ask me that - that You might think that... that You'd think I would have lied to You!

"No, Master... not at all," I stammer... stuttering to get out the words & the rush of feelings, "i mean, yes Master, i am afraid! i am very scared of how i'll feel afterward. But, Master, i know it is something that You requested of me from the beginning... and... Master... i want to give all of me to You. i trust You Master... and more than that, i want to hold back nothing and give everything..."

For a few moments You say nothing. Then You look at me and say, "you realize there will be a payment for making Me wait this long, don't you?"

i nod, "Yes Master..." my eyes fill with tears... "i'm sorry Master..."

"babe... look at me... " i look up at You - "Do you trust me?"

i hold my breath and only nod.

"Get the brown bag from my suitcase, your open cup bra and nipple rings then go to the bathroom and kneel by the shower."

i scramble up off the bed, grab the brown shaving kit style bag from Your suitcase. The one that i was so curious about last night ... last night before You drew my attention elsewhere. Then hurry into the bathroom, putting the bag, bra and nipple rings on the counter to kneel and wait for You.

You stroll into the bathroom, finding me kneeling, sitting back on my feet, my legs widely spreading, my hands on my thighs, palms up, with my shoulders back and tits lifting out. You smile at my compliance with Your instructions for this pose - this as You have trained me.

You stop in front of me and hand me the bra. i look at You questioningly. "Put in on," You say.

i work the straps around my tits, pulling them through the openings, close the clasp and sliding my arms through the arm holes, slipping them onto my shoulders. i reach down to adjust the straps surrounding my tits from the very base to further out on my tit flesh to lessen the pressure on them.

"Stop, pet" You tell me. "I want them bound by the straps."

i blush and i feel my heart beating faster. That endearment always draws a submissive rush from me --- I grin to myself, they all do --- but that one is so, possessive ... i glance over at the counter and see my nipple rings and think of how tight the straps fit around my tits, how they make me feel bound, how they make the skin on my tits feel tight ... and imagining how my nipples will feel once the rings are added to them. i feel my cunt spasm with the thoughts... i know my wetness that is pooling on my pouting lips will be running down my legs soon at this rate.

You follow my gaze and You grin slowly and widely, "Yes, little slut... they will feel so much tighter on Your sensitive nipples than usual. And Your lil nips are already a bit sore aren't they?" You reach down and pinch my right nipple, i gasp at the sudden pain. You pick up one of the silver circles and pull it open slightly and squeeze it closed tightly on my sensitive nipple as i gasp loudly closing my hands into fist atop my spread open thighs.

"Steady," You say. Then quickly, harshly pinch the other nipple and put the ring on it tightly. i gasp and close my eyes for a moment to adjust to the sensations.

You walk around me and open the glass door to the shower, turning it on and adjusting the water. i look up at You, wondering what You are doing... are we showering now?

You look down at me, "the first part of your payment for making me wait, My pet, is to be waiting here, playing with your clit while I shower."

my eyes fill with tears, i look down at Your feet to hide the emotion i know is so obviously showing in them. i so loved showering with You last night and this morning and we have so few days together... but i know i deserve to pay for putting You off all this time with my fear. i nod, "Yes Master, i understand."

i feel Your fingers under my chin, lifting my face to look up at Yours - "and, you are NOT to cum. Understand?"

i quickly nod... "Yes, Master!"

"Now, alexslut, rub your clit for Me."

i blush deeper as i realize You are going to watch me ... i've never done this in front of anyone before! This is so much different than when we have been online - even though then You know what i am doing - to have You watch ... i hesitate for just a split second. But i see the look on Your face... and shift my right hand to my spread legs and begin rubbing my clit - gasping at how hard and sensitive it already is!

You open the door and get in the shower. i watch You begin to wash Yourself. i feel jealous at the water sluicing over Your body without me, the water flowing over Your skin where i want my hands to be. Seeing it run down and off Your cock - my mouth watering as i so want to taste Your cock in my mouth again... gasping as i feel my muscles tightening as my body begins to rocket toward orgasm, the rings bouncing on the hard nubs of my nipples, the thought crosses my mind for a split second of getting them pierced for You, i moan, feel my cunt tighten & spasm --- "Master!"

"No, alexslut ... DO NOT cum... Stop rubbing Your clit and stroke Your cunt slowly." You sternly tell me.

i obey You but i feel my muscles tensing and tensing.... concentrating so hard on not cumming, i don't hear the shower stop until i hear the door open.

"Stop now." i hurridly and, both regretfully & thankfully - thankful that i won't disobey You - stop.

You dry off and walk to the bag on the sink. i hear the bag's zipper... wondering ... i see You draw out what looks to be a hot water bottle, with a long tube and then i see the tip...

i look up at Your face, wonderingly... "Master.. You knew... how did You know?"

You smile at me... "alexslut... We are that way..."

The rush of emotion is so sudden and so unexpected that the tears fill and overflow my eyes so quickly that i don't even anticipate them. i gasp and drop my head to both see and feel the teardrops splash on my hardened tits. i see You squat in front of me in between my wide spread legs, You lean forward and, extending Your tongue, lick the small wet splatters off first my right breast... then my left. You lift my chin and kiss each cheek softly, then even more softly - each eye. i shudder slightly. You gently kiss my lips, running Your tongue lightly over the line where they meet. my chin shivers from the emotions coursing through me.

You look into my eyes, "I know, baby, I know." We stay like that for a few moments, looking into each others eyes. Then You rise up and turn to the sink. You turn on the water, "hmmm, for Your first time, warm water, my little girl."

i shiver and blush more... my nipples hardening more under the rings. i am astounded at how beautiful You are standing there, naked, the water from Your hair glistening slightly in the light. i feel the wetness inside me flow more quickly watching You ... thinking of how Your body feels against mine. The sheer joy of belonging to You swamping me.

After bending to test the water on Your tongue, You hold the bag under the spout and begin filling it. When it is about half full, You reach into the brown bag and pull out a small bottle. i tip my head to the side and squint my eyes a bit, wondering what it is. You turn to me and smile, "curious, pet?" i nod. "peppermint soap. Soothing & stimulating while it cleanses."

i sniff deeply and smell the mint smell then blush as i feel my cunt absolutely run wet! You grin, bend and reach between my legs feeling my wetness, "well, yes... the smell does make you wet, doesn't it, love? Remind you of all the times you've used it to stay minty fresh for your Master, My little slut?"

i blush and say, "Yes, Master. It reminds me that I'm a slut for You every day, Master."

You smile and turn back to place the bag back under the spout and finish filling it.

"There, a quart, that will be a good start for this one," You say.

"This one?!" i think.

"Yes, this one, alexslut," You say, causing me to wonder if i spoke aloud. "We will have to rinse after we wash," You chuckle at me.

"Okay, pet... we are ready. Last chance to change Your mind."

i pause for only a split second to shake my head no and say, "No Master.... Please.... Please ... i want to be totally Yours Master. i know i've been holding back - i don't want to withhold anything from You Master."

You step forward and bending over, kiss me on the forehead. Then, "turn and kneel facing the other way." i do.

"Now, over onto your elbows, that's it. Now spread your legs wide, arch your back deeply, lift Your ass high in the air and lower your head to the ground."

i do.. and breath in deeply.

"Oh, almost forgot," You say in an almost sing-song voice, "the rest of your payment!"

Uh oh!! i watch as You reach again into the brown bag, wondering what it could possibly be. my eyes widen and i drop my mouth open in shock as i see the large butt plug in Your hand. i can't even connect thoughts. None of my plugs are as large! It is even bigger than my medium large that stretches me so much and makes me feel stuffed!!

You set the plug on the ground next to my left knee. Then You pull out a tube of lubricant. i watch as You lube the huge plug and then the end of the applicator on the tubing to the bag.

You attach the bag by a hook to the towel bar on the wall above and to my right. You place Your hand on my lower back, just above the crack of my ass.

"Now baby, I want you to breath deeply, in and out for me, 3 times."

On the second breath You tell me, "alexslut, lower your shoulders to the ground, reach behind you and spread your cheeks wide apart for Me."

o shudder with embarrassment, yet under it, i feel the pull to obey You and the rush of sexual response to the humiliation i feel at exposing myself this way for You.

i pull my cheeks as widely apart as i can, feeling my vulnerability to my soul.

"Mmmmm.. lovely, my pet." i gasp in shock as i feel the wetness from Your hair touch my ass cheeks and the warmer wetness of Your tongue as it slides over my ass hole. "yes, little one, your cunt has runneth over," You laugh at Yourself as i blush even more.

"Here we go, love," i feel the tip of the applicator press against my most private, personal of places. i catch and hold my breath at what You are doing to me. Then i release it... almost on a sob, as the words rush out, "oh, please Master... please slide it into me - fill me with the water - clean out Your slut - please Master let me please You this way!! Then oh god, please, Master, please take me and fuck me! i want to feel Your cock in my ass, sliding in and out of me... stretching me - then filling my insides with Your cum!!! Please Master!!" i finish on a plea to You, lifting my ass higher, pressing back against the tip, beginning to impale my self on it.

You press against my back, "hold on alexslut, as usual you want too much too fast, trust Me."

i breath deeply and try to steady myself, yet pull my ass cheeks infinitesimally more open for You.

i feel the tip slide further into my ass, further until it is fully in.

"Another deep breath alexslut."

i do, and then gasp as i feel the warmth of the water flowing slowly into my ass. i shudder as i feel my insides beginning to full then gasp as the first cramp hits me. "Easy baby" u feel Your hand on my belly rubbing gently, the cramp subsiding, then another arising as You keep rubbing me gently. i feel my belly expanding and expanding and expanding. i look at my stomach and gasp in shock - i look pregnant! A lot pregnant!!! i glance upside down at Your face - see You smile at me.

"you're doing well little one, just a little bit more"

i bite my lip as i wonder how i can take ANY more, but i hold on. Then i feel the applicator being pulled out of my ass. Feel the urge to empty my bowels building. i start to pull up with a moan.

"No alexslut!" i stop and look at You. "your payment, remember?" i watch as You pick up the huge plug, "oh, Master...."

"What, girl? Something you wish to say?" You ask sharply.

i shake my head no, yet dreading what comes next.

You push the tip of the intruder against my twitching ass hole, then begin to push in. i feel a huge cramp beginning, You somehow know and at the same time You are pushing the giant plug into my quivering rectum, You rub my tummy again.

"Steady..."

i feel my ass spreading open to the plug, praying i'll be able to hold the water inside me and not completely humiliate myself by having it flow out as You are pushing the plug into me. The plug spreads me more & more until i'm sure i can spread no more and i feel as if i'm tearing apart and then suddenly the plug pops into my ass and my hole grasps tightly around the smaller, but by no means small base!

I moan loudly, "Master.........." then wiggle around.

You stand and turn away from me and i panic, "Master?!"

"alexslut - breath! Where is Your trust in Me?" You chide me.

Then You step to the sink and grab Your shaving cream. i watch You wonderingly.

"Now, slut. The final part of your payment to Me for making Me wait. you will stay just like that. Belly filled, ass filled. Head down, ass up." You pause, "while I shave."

i gasp loudly then moan, "Master..."

"Quiet!" You say sharply.

Then You set about spraying the foam into Your hand and spreading it over Your face and neck. i watch You, enthralled with Your ritual.

You glance down at me and chuckle, "it is a beautiful sight My alexslut. But you may release your ass cheeks now."

i feel the humiliation course through me. God, i had forgotten i was holding myself spread open to Your gaze! Then another cramp grabs me! i bite my lip and try hard to hold on as i watch You unhurriedly shave. Suddenly it occurs to me, beneath the cramping in my belly... oh god... my clit is throbbing. Hard... throbbing!!!!! i am incredibly turned on by this! i moan again. You glance down at me, hearing the difference from a moan of discomfort to a moan of erotic pleasure.

Laughing again, "yes, you are turning into quite the nasty little anal slut aren't you?"

I shudder, blush and nod --- all at the same time.

i am so lost in the feelings i don't hear You at first.

"baby... I am going to help you up onto the toilet now."

i nod gratefully. You slide Your arm under my chest - i gasp as Your arm grazes my hard and oh so sensitive tits, making the rings bounce crazily. Then You place Your other hand under my arm and begin to lift me. i feel so awkward and ungainly - so embarrassed to have You see me this way - i never want You to see me this ugly!!

You bite me lightly on the shoulder, "stop that," You say. "You are Mine. You are always beautiful!"

i gasp as the tears burn my eyes, as You know what i'm thinking - feeling - again.

You turn me and sit me on the toilet seat. You push my legs wide apart. You reach under me and grab the end of the plug in my ass.

my eyes widen and i forget to breath as i realize what You mean to do. What You mean for me to do. There is no way i'll be able to hold back the screaming pressure long enough for You to exit the bathroom and close the door after the plug is out of my ass!!

i shake my head no, "Master, please," i begin to plead.

"Stop that, alexslut." You say, looking right in my eyes. "All of you is Mine. Nothing will you hide from Me. Nothing."

I shake - from the tremendous pressure in my bowels and for this deeper opening of my soul to You. i nod.

i feel the plug being pulled from my ass, sliding out, the base, the widest part stretching me again, i moan. Then i feel it slide all the way clear of my body. i tense up, not able to let the explosion loose from inside me. You reach between my widely spread legs, between my open cunt lips and begin to rub my hard, exposed, sensitive clit and suddenly, i feel the rush of the liquid firing out of my bowels into the toilet. i close my eyes, Your finger flies over my clit as I rocket toward orgasm. i moan loudly, piteously, i know it is impossible for me to hold back from cumming. You lean forward and breath against my mouth.

"Cum slut. Cum for your Master, now!"

i do... i cum explosively, my cunt jamming forward to Your hand... moaning, crying, "Master, oh Master, oh Masterrrrrrrrrrrrr" as the feelings rush through me and liquid runs from my ass. i shake and shake.

Then i feel You pressing a cool, damp clothe against my straining hole. Feel You spreading light kisses over my face.

"Very good baby. Very good. Breath for Me."

i shudder and try to even my breathing to a calmer pace.

"alexslut?"

i open my eyes and look at Your face.

"We must rinse you out now."

i moan softly, but nod.

You help me up and back on my knees.

"Rest a moment, love, while I prepare it."

i watch as You adjust the temperature of the water and from a different bottle from Your bag, pour some liquid into the bag.

You look at me, "peppermint oil to soothe you babe." i smile softly at Your loving gesture and know that the smell will so much be a part of me of You!

You turn the water off and come to kneel behind me.

"Now, little one, this time the reaction will be much faster. You will feel the urge to expel nearly immediately."

i nearly panic, thinking of the plug again. "No babe..... just the water this time. In, then we'll get you right up. Ready?"

i nod, gratefully, then reach back and spread my cheeks open for You, "yes Master, i'm ready."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taking All

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds