• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking & Giving
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Taking & Giving

They both collapse, completely spent. "Carol, damn . . . you sure know how to drive your rapist crazy. When you started screaming like that I almost exploded right then" he muttered.

"Tom, my love, you can rape me anytime and anywhere. I don't know how you come up with these ideas of yours, but don't stop! I admit at first I was a little bit scared but when I got a smell of you and smelled that leather I knew it was you. Thank God for that damned new tool belt of yours" she giggled. "Now untie my hands, there's something I need to do."

Tom reaches over and unties her hands, rubbing her wrists to be sure she was ok. Carol then turns around, feeling for him in the dark. She moves over to where he lay, her hands finding his thighs and slowly moving upward. Taking his still hard cock in her hand she leans forward and takes it into her mouth. Sucking off the mixture of their cum, her tongue lovingly sliding down along the side being sure to get every drop.

"Mmmmmm . . . I do love your cock so very much Tom. Almost as much as I love you" she sighed. "I'll race you to the shower!"

With that she jumps up, opens the door and races for the stairs, Tom close on her trail.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking & Giving
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds