• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Taking Control Kim Kardashian

Taking Control Kim Kardashian

THIS IS A PARODY... IT IS NOT REAL

I was sitting in Kim Kardashian's house, with her mom, Kris Jenner, waiting for the queen herself to show up. Kris had hired me to remodel Kim's bedroom because I'm the best in the biz, at what I do. I have a long list of celebrity clientele, I have worked with and they all have loved my work. I'm also the best, at another thing... Taking control of famous women. You see, strong, successful, famous women, or at least most of them, enjoy giving up control to the right, dominate man. It's a stress release for them. It's also a sexual release, as well.

Kris was sitting beside me on a very nice couch, drinking a glass of champagne, looking very nice. Her short, shiny black hair, framed her sexy, milf face, quite nicely. She was wearing a black top, with white stripes, tight black pants and black heels. You could see where her daughter's got their looks from. I was looking at her full, pouty, bright red lips, as they kissed the champagne glass. We were shooting the breeze about celebrity clients of mine, that she was friends with. She mentioned Kathie Lee Gifford, one of my clients and one of the women I took control of. They were good friends, so I wondered if Kathie Lee told her about my "work." I got my answer really quick.

"You know Dick, I was talking to Kathie Lee the other day and she told me about your "work." I think you're the perfect person for this job. Kim has been under a lot of stress lately and hasn't been able to relax, so I know your "work" would certainly help her relax. I'm sure you will do, a great job." She said, as she looked at me, with her sexy smile and rubbed my leg. She leaned over and whispered to me, "maybe you can "work" on me, as well." She grabbed my cock, through my pants and softly kissed my cheek. She reached in my pants and jerked my cock slowly.

"Mmmmmmmmm, you're so big Dick, I knew you would be perfect for this job." She was getting ready to suck my hard cock, when her boss bitch daughter showed up. I put my cock away and zipped up.

"Hey mom." They kissed and she looked at me. "Well hello, you must be Dick, I'm Kim." She reached her hand out to shake mine, but I decided to get to "work" immediately.

"You're late. I don't like people being late." I didn't shake her hand. She looked at me in shock. She couldn't believe someone, would talk to her like that.

I walked upstairs, telling her, "I'm a busy man, come on." She scoffed, but lead the way to her bedroom. When we went in the bedroom, she was still upset at me and just couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Look, no offence, but I don't think you're the right person, for this job." I looked at Kris and shook my head.

"Trust me Kim, he's the PERFECT person, for this job." Kris assured her daughter. She smiled and winked at me. I pushed forward.

"One question Kim, why are you such a bitch?" I calmly and confidently asked her, while I looked around the bedroom. She was angry again, but I didn't care. She had no idea, who's she was dealing with.

"Wait a damn minute, who the hell do you think you are? Do you know who I am?" She got the ball rolling, but I was a lot better roller than her.

"Yeah, you're the bitch and I asked why." I hit a nerve.

She huffed and puffed and started to walk out, but her mom grabbed her arm and reassured her, "trust me Kim, he's the best at what he does. Trust me, you need him." Kris looked her in the eyes and smiled, calming her frustrated daughter down.

"Mom, he's being very disrespectful to me." She pouted. I walked up to her and looked her over. The fun was just getting started.

"Looks like you've put on a few pounds Kim, that ass may be getting some cottage cheese on it." I smirked. She actually looked extremely gorgeous, in her skin tight, black turtleneck shirt, beige skirt and black leather boots. Her long shiny black hair was so beautiful. I just smirked at her though.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT. I COULD BUY AND SELL YOU, MANY TIMES OVER, JACKASS!!" She was really upset and I still didn't care.

"I'm the guy that just told you, your ass was getting a little lumpy and trust me, if you bought me, you would never sell me, baby." I looked right at her and didn't flinch. "Turn around, let me get a better look."

She looked right at me, with a look that kills. She thought about it and didn't move. I walked up to her and looked her over again. She looked at her mom, so upset, but Kris just smiled back at her, knowing Kim would love my "work" in the end. "Your not bad. I always heard your ass was so amazing though. Ehhh, could be better." She was really angry now.

"Listen asshole, I'm way better than not bad, and my ass is perfect. Most guys would give their right arm to touch it." She folded her arms and smirked back at me angrily.

"I'm not most guys." I walked past her and she groaned.

"You see Kim, you're used to guys falling all over you and telling you, how perfect you are. That's your problem. That's why you're a bitch. I'm here to fix that."

"Whaaaa..." She tried to fire back, but I walked up behind her and held my face an inch from her neck. My warm breath, softly blowing on it. I softly pressed, my rock hard cock, against her world class ass, through my pants. She breathed deeply, but didn't move. She was mine now. I pulled her arms behind her back, looking at her mom. Kris was biting her lip, getting excited. I put my mouth against her ear and softly said, "I'm gonna teach you how to obey. You will obey me and you will be able to relax, once and for all.

She didn't move and I could see her large nipples were hard, through her thin shirt. "Don't move." I told her and walked over to her mom. I went behind her and looked at Kim. She kept her arms behind her back, watching me, as I groped her mom's beautiful, full tits, as she moaned and writhed against me.

Kris was moaning loudly, getting off on her hot daughter, watching her get felt up. She has amazing tits. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, exposing her black lacy bra. I pulled her great tits out of her bra cups and pinched them hard. She moaned loud. I twisted them and pulled them, as far as they would go, shaking them hard, looking right at Kim. I rubbed Kris' large nipples and watched them bounce. I took her skirt and black thong off. I left her black stockings on. Her neatly trimmed black haired bush, looked very nice. I fingered her pussy and almost immediately Kris came all over my fingers.

Kim watched intently, as I pleasured her mother. I licked my fingers clean and kissed Kris deeply, letting her taste herself. I walked back over to Kim and went behind her. I roughly groped her big, beautiful tits, through her shirt and bra. She moaned and didn't move. I pulled her shirt off and pulled her large, full tits out of her black bra, leaving it on. I just stood there, letting the cool air blow on her thick, rock hard nipples. She moaned and moved her head, back and forth. She wanted me bad and I wanted her. I reached around and pinched her nipples hard, milk shot out. I motioned for Kris to come over.

She came over and stood right in front of her daughter. "Kneel." I told her and she obeyed. "Open your mouth." Kris did, as I shot Kim's tit milk into her mouth. She moaned and swallowed it. Kim was shocked.

"Mom, you can't do that." I pinched her nipples hard and kept them for squirting milk. She groaned and held her head down. I put Kim in her place.

"I'm the fucking boss here, bitch. Don't fucking forget it." I squirted her milk, once again, in her mom's mouth. "Stand up and suck them." I ordered Kris and she willingly obeyed. She sucked her daughters gorgeous, milk filled tits, swallowing the milk, she sucked out.

I pulled Kim's skirt off, she wasn't wearing stockings or panties. I left her boots on, as well as her bra. Her beautiful bald pussy looked so tasty, I ordered Kris to eat it. Kim looked like she wanted to protest, but I put her in her place once again. "She will eat your pussy and you will do anything I tell you to do bitch. You will give yourself to me and obey me. Do you fucking understand?" Her mom ate her pussy and I pulled my huge cock out and pressed it between her awesome butt cheeks, as she answered me.

"Yes, I understand. I want you, to make me your bitch. Do it Dick. Do it." She gave in to her carnal desires and accepted her role. I threw her on the bed, face down, smacking her perfect ass hard. She moaned, so I smacked it again and shoved my cock in Kris' mouth. She deepthroated me and rubbed my big balls softly. I shoved a finger up Kim's ass and fingered it, while her sexy mom sucked my cock. Kim moaned, as I finger fucked her ass, and looked back at her mom, sucking my cock. She licked her lips, smiling big.

"May I please suck your cock Dick?" She asked in her sexiest voice.

"Yes, suck it bitch!" She quickly turned around, taking my cock out of her mom's mouth and sucked it herself. She moaned and smiled around my cock. She licked it all over, as she deepthroated it, looking up at me the whole time. Damn, she's gorgeous. Kris sucked my balls, also looking up at me. I came in Kim's mouth. She smiled at me, as she swallowed every drop. She mumbled around my cock, "it tastes, so damn good. She pulled her mom's mouth to hers and she kissed her, sharing my cum. She looked at me, smiling, as she kissed her mom. They both sucked me dry.

I picked Kim up again and threw her back on the bed. I spread her ass cheeks and shoved my tongue up her ass. I licked her out, wiggling my tongue deep in her perfect ass. "I love it Dick, mmmmmm. I love it!" She smiled back at me and played with my hair, as I tongue fucked her ass. I rubbed her pussy too. I fingered it with two fingers and rubbed her clit fast, at the same time. She squirted all over my fingers, I licked them clean and kissed her perfect thick, round ass all over. I licked every inch of it and kissed her pussy.

I shoved my cock in Kris' mouth and quickly fucked it. I fingered Kim's ass and I pulled out of her mom's mouth, shoving my rock hard, 10 thick inches, up her magnificent ass. I smacked her ass, drilling my huge cock up her tight ass, smacking it over and over. "I'M CUMMMINGGGGG!!" She squirted all over her floor. Her mom licked her pussy clean. I kept pounding her perfect ass, jackhammering up that awesome ass all the way, with rapid speed, as Kim squirted again, this time in her sexy mom's mouth. I fucked her slowly, all the way in, all the way out. Slowly fucking her ass, watching my cock, work it's way up it, smacking her ass over and over, my hand bouncing off that thick ass.

She squirted again, in her mom's mouth and I pulled out, pulling her head back forcing my cock down her fucking throat. She opened it up and let me pummel her throat hard. She didn't gag. She smiled at me and licked my cock, as it pummeled her throat. I turned her around and spread her legs. I threw her mom on the bed and fucked her doggy style, as she ate Kim's pussy I drilled Kris' pussy and ass, switching between them. She squirted all over me and the bed four times, as I drilled her holes.

I fucked Kim's pussy, as I sucked her milk filled tits, swallowing that tasty milk, as Kris sucked my balls and fingered my ass. "FUCK ME DICKKKKKK!! I LOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL COCKKKKKKK!!" Kim squirted all over my huge cock drilling up her sweet pussy. I pulled out and pissed right to her mouth, she opened it happily and swallowed my piss. I fucked both hers and her mom's tits, cumming in both their mouths. I assfucked them both, pissing in their asses and in Kris' mouth, her first time. Kim licked the piss out of her mom's mouth and spit in back in her mom's mouth. They kissed and both swallowed it. We laid in bed and I ate ice cream out of Kim's awesome ass. While Kris licked chocolate syrup off of my cock and balls. "DICK, I LOVEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUU!!" I ate every drop of ice cream out of her ass and licked her ass clean.

Kim ate vanilla pudding out of my ass, while her mom rode my cock and squirted all over it. Looking down seeing Kim Kardashian eating out your ass and smiling big at you, is such a fucking turn on. I smacked her face and spit in her open mouth. She swallowed it and licked her lips. She obeys me and has learned to relax very well now.

I tied her up and fucked her holes, cumming and pissing in each one. Kris licked her clean, as Kim screamed in ecstasy. It was a fun day. Kim gave me her number and said she would be there for me, anytime I wanted her. "Use me Dick, any way you want." I still need to fix her bedroom. Kim looked at her mom and said, "I think this is gonna be a very long, very fun job." I knew it would be. I was gonna have fun with it. Just like I've had fun, taking control of her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Taking Control Kim Kardashian

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 192 milliseconds