Taking Her To The Limit

I now knew what she meant when she said she was hungry, but I thought she meant for food. I was so horny from the day's events that I had an orgasm within minutes of Terra's tongue lavishly licking my clit and frantically fingering my pussy. Terra didn't stop however, as the first orgasm began to subside. She continued her frantic pace which sent me into a series of multiple orgasms, each growing with intensity. I had too many orgasms to count before I finally pushed her face away from my crotch because I could no longer breathe.

I lay there exhausted and unable to move. I felt like a glob of water soaking into the seat. I tried lifting my feet as Terra began to dress me, only to find they were like rubber. When Terra finished dressing me she switched me seats and pulled through the drive-thru. She drove home as we ate our food.

When I stepped inside the door of my condominium Terra attacked me like a crazed woman before I could even close the door. I told her, "I am too tired hon. I need a nap. You can have me all you want when we wake up."

Terra pleaded to have sex now and I didn't think she would take no for an answer, but she realized how tired I was and regrettably gave in. We both climbed into bed naked and cuddled as we fell asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds