• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking the Family

Taking the Family

123

Tony Spade sat in his brown Lincoln in front of the Moore’s home and sipped his coffee while contemplating what a great day this was really going to be. He watched as the green minivan pulled up in front of the home and tooted it’s horn. Out came Miranda, overnight bag in hand, as she was headed to her Aunt’s for a weekend at their cabin on the lake.

“Right on time Miranda,” he thought to himself.

Miranda was average looking for a 18-yr. old girl. Tony watched her briskly walk toward the van where her Aunt waited. She was about 5’6” and could afford to lose a few pounds. She wasn’t fat, but Tony could tell her clothes did a nice job of hiding certain things about her body. Her brown hair was cut about shoulder length and she was wearing a clean pair of jeans and a blue T-shirt with the word “Princess” stenciled on the front – perfect “cabin by the lake” wear he thought.

Miranda skipped down the walk and into the van. Her Aunt checked to see her seatbelt was on, then slipped the large tree green automobile into park and pulled away.

“This is it, this is my chance.” Tony thought as the van pulled away. “I have about an hour before Tom leaves, if I’m gonna do this, it has to be now.”

Tony slowly opened the big door on his Lincoln and stepped out, making sure to avoid the puddle next to the curb, and he walked his way to his trunk. Inside, he took out a baseball bat, 6 feet of rope, and a medium sized cardboard box. As he checked the tension of the rope, and made a mental inventory of the contents of the box, his hands and fingers began to tremble.

“God this is gonna be good.” He thought.

Quickly and quietly, Tony moved to the rear of the large wood frame home. He quietly slid the patio door open and walked into the Moore’s kitchen. The house was quiet except for what sounded like the shower running upstairs.

“I wonder which one’s in the shower.” Tony thought.

After Miranda’s departure, Tony knew that there were only 2 people left in the home.

He only had a few seconds of peace before he heard footsteps coming from upstairs. He dropped the items he carried into the house behind the couch and opened the box. Inside, he grabbed the 6 inch serrated knife and the rope, then hid himself behind the small bathroom door. Based on the heaviness of the steps, he knew person coming down was the husband, Tom.

Tony watched quietly as Tom stepped past his hiding place and began making a pot of coffee. From his vantagepoint, Tony could see Tom was wearing his favorite green, tattered sweatpants and nothing else. His gut was hanging down over the waistband of the sweats and he had not yet showered.

“God you’re pathetic.” Tony thought, as he looked him over. “It’s a wonder your wife still keeps your fat lazy ass around.”

Taking a deep breath, Tony slipped from his hiding place and in milliseconds, he had the business end of the knife squarely against Tom’s throat.

“Don’t move.” He whispered in Tom’s ear. “I don’t intend to hurt you, but don’t make me make a choice Tom.”

Tom froze at his voice. He didn’t know if he was more scared by the voice and threat, or the fact that this yet unidentified assailant knew his name.

Tony placed his hand on Tom’s back and moved him to the living room. There he quickly tied Tom’s hands and feet to the straight back chair and gagged him with a dishtowel he grabbed from the kitchen. As he was finishing up, Tony heard the water to the shower shut off.

Tom looked to the ceiling of the living room as the water stopped, almost as if he could warn his wife with his eyes through the floor of their bathroom.

Tony noticed the look and responded quietly. “Don’t worry Tom, I don’t plan on hurting her either. If she cooperates with me, both of you will not be harmed, you have my word.”

Satisfied Tom wasn’t going to move, Tony made his way quietly up the stairs.

As he reached the top of the steps, Tony could see Melissa standing in her bedroom, towel wrapped around her as she brushed her short brown hair.

As Melissa finished with her hair, she let the towel drop to the floor. She stood in front of her full-length mirror and took a minute to admire her naked body.

“I really am still pretty sexy for a 39 yr. old woman.” She thought.

Melissa took her hands and lifted her 36B breasts up, not as a sexual act, just to see the how years of gravity and one child had changed her breasts.

“Not bad, “ she thought, “not bad at all.”

She turned slightly to get a look at her ass. Still tight for her age, Melissa thought this to be her best feature. Unfortunately, Tom hadn’t noticed or commented on her appearance in the last 6 years of their 18-year marriage.

It was something that bothered her tremendously, but something she kept to herself the last few years. At first, she was able to vocalize her feelings with Tom, but over the years, this inevitably led to a fight and Melissa didn’t have the energy to fight with Tom anymore.

She opened the top dresser drawer and selected a pair of white hi-cut bikini panties. They were not the top most pair; rather they were under 3 pairs of briefs and one pair of tattered bikinis that she affectionately called her “laundry panties”. Melissa knew these were the sexiest ones she owned, and she wanted to feel sexy today.

She followed this up with a blue Victoria’s Secret push-up bra, her favorite jeans, and a red button down shirt.

Tony watched Melissa dress and had no urge to stop her. Watching her dress was just as exciting to him right now as he knew taking all those things off later would be.

Tony stepped into the adjoining bedroom just as Melissa was leaving her own bedroom. As she walked past him, Tony swiftly walked up behind Melissa and put his hand over her mouth.

“Don’t move Melissa. Just be quiet and you won’t get hurt understand?”

With his hand over her mouth, Melissa nodded.

“Good. Now let’s go downstairs, and don’t say a word.”

He led her downstairs, into the living room where she saw Tom bound and gagged.

“You promise you won’t make any noise and I’ll take my hand away from your mouth, Deal?” He asked Melissa.

Again, she responded with a simple nod.

“Good. Sit on the couch”

Melissa sat down quietly. She looked over at Tom, who looked completely helpless bound to the chair.

“Now Tom, I will give you the same deal, keep quiet, and I won’t keep you gagged, deal?”

Tom nodded.

Tony went over to Tom and pulled out his gag. Then he removed the rope from his hands and feet, freeing him from the chair.

“Stand up.” Tony said.

Tom eased himself up from the chair. As soon as he was erect, Tony punched him hard in the stomach. Tom doubled over and fell back into the chair.

“Tom!!” Screamed Melissa.

“What the fuck did I tell you?” Tony yelled at Melissa. “Not a fucking word. Got it?”

Tony looked over at Tom.

“That Tom, was a warning. I told you I won’t hurt you and I meant it, but I wanted you to understand I could hurt you if I’m challenged. Now, if you do as you’re told, I won’t hurt you again. That’s a promise.”

“How do you know our names?” Tom grunted.

“That’s a fair question Tom, and you’ll have all the answers you want in no time, for now, let’s just say I have a good informant.”

“What do you want with us?”

“Now Tom, I think you’re speaking out of turn, lesson number one is you are not to speak until spoken to got it? But since you asked, I think it’s another fair question. First of all, this isn’t a robbery. I’m not here for money. I have a very good job that pays well. And I’m not a serial killer. I think those people are fucked in the head.”

Tony walked over to Melissa and pulled her up from the couch. He walked her to the middle of the Moore’s spacious living room.

“What I am here for Tom, is this.” He said as he turned Melissa to face her husband. “This is all about me Tom. What I want. And what I want, is this body.”

“Please God, No.” Tom said.

“OK that’s it. I guess we will do it my way now.” Tony replied as he took the dishrag and shoved it into Tom’s mouth. “You will listen to me and not speak. You try to push that gag out and I’ll tie you up again Tom, I’m not going to argue with you.”

“Now that that is handled. Yes Tom, I’m here for your wife. Specifically, I’m here for this.” As he was speaking, Tony was unbuttoning Melissa’s blouse. “This body Tom, the body that you have had sole access to for all this time. I’m here to take it for myself. And I’m going to do it in front of you. Again and again and again. This body,” he said as he finished undoing her blouse, pulling away from her shoulders, “this body will do things over the next day or two that you thought only you were allowed to do Tom.”

He reached from behind her and cupped her crotch. “Make no mistakes Tommy-Boy, I will fuck this, more than a few times. You have a choice, you can resist and make it a horrible event, or you can try to accept this fact and maybe, just maybe, I’ll let you have some fun too.”

Melissa was quiet. She was being treated like she didn’t exist as Tony described to her husband how he planned to treat her.

Tony walked Melissa back to the couch, without her blouse, and sat her down.

“Now, let’s go over the rules. Tom, I need to hear your approval for what I’m going to say so I’m going to remove your gag. Don’t try to speak until I ask you to or I will be forced to tie you up again.”

He took out Tom’s gag, grabbed a chair, and sat in the middle of the living room, facing both of them.

“First rule, you 2 will do what I want when I want without question or hesitation or I will be forced to hurt you. And that’s something I don’t want to do. But you’ve already seen I am willing to do it, so it would be better for you if you cooperated.” Tom, Like I said before, I am going to fuck your wife. I will fuck her pussy, her ass, and her mouth many times, and most, if not all of the time it will be in your presence. The main reason for this is because I think you’re pathetic. Look at yourself. You have a beautiful wife and you have let yourself go this way.” He said, looking at his still exposed gut. “Plus, I think Melissa here is hot as hell and I want to fuck her right. Show her what it’s like to have a real man please her. Who knows, maybe you’ll learn something.”

“I will give you a chance to speak.” “Melissa, do you have anything to say?” He asked her.

“Just please don’t hurt us, I will do what you want, just please promise me you won’t hurt Tom.”

“I promise you if you cooperate, I won’t touch your pathetic husband.”

“Tom, anything from you?”

Tony removed his gag. “Why are you doing this?”

“Jesus Tom, is that all you can say? I already told you why. Don’t make me say it again.” Tony straightened up and got the rope. “I know this is going to be difficult for you, so I think for now I better tie you up again. At least for the first few times.”

“No!!!” Tom screamed. He tried to stand up, but Tony was stronger and in much better shape than Tom and it didn’t take long for him to have Tom subdued. In no time, he was again bound and gagged in the living room.

“Good. Now let’s begin, come here Melissa.”

Melissa stood up and started to walk toward Tony.

“No Melissa, crawl you slut.”

Melissa reluctantly dropped to her knees and crawled to Tony. He opened up his legs and guided her between them. He took his hand and ran it through Melissa’s hair.

“Melissa, turn toward your pathetic husband.” Tom ordered.

Melissa turned to him as ordered.

Tony took her hand and put it on his cock that was now growing in his khakis. “I want you to tell him you want to suck my cock Melissa. Look your husband in his eyes and tell him you want to suck me Melissa.”

“Tom, I want to suck his dick.” Melissa said quietly and with reservation.

“No, no good, I want you to mean it Melissa. Tell him. Now.”

“I want to suck his cock Tom. I want to put it in my mouth and make it cum while you watch me.”

“Oh that’s so much better sweetie. You’re good at this.” Tony said as he undid his button and unzipped his fly. “Now I want you to put your hot mouth on that and show Tom what a good cocksucker you are.”

Melissa scooched closer to Tony’s crotch and pulled his dick out from his pants. Tony turned a little to the side so Tom could see another man’s dick entering his wife’s mouth.

“That’s right Melissa, suck it nice and slow. And look at Tom. Look him in the eyes as you please me with your mouth.”

Melissa looked over to her husband and took Tony’s big dick between her lips. It didn’t take long for her to adjust to the difference from her husband’s dick, and in no time, Melissa was sucking greedily on it.

“That’s a good girl. Tom look at your wife, look at her mouth stuffed with my cock.” As he said this, Tony grabbed Melissa’s head and held it still. He began pumping his hips up and down, forcing his dick into Melissa’s mouth.

“Mmmmmm, god you have a hot mouth Melissa. You are VERY good at this.”

“Now Tom, I’m getting close, your wife’s mouth is going to make me cum for the first time today.” Tony rose and stood in front of Tom, his hard on inches from his face. “Now Tom, I’m going to remove your gag because I have a question to ask you. Don’t speak without my permission, and only answer my question, got it?”

Tom nodded and Tony removed the gag.

“Come here Melissa.” He said to her.

Melissa crawled the short distance to where Tony was standing. Tony put his hand on her head and lovingly stroked her hair. “Here is your choice hubby,” he said “your lovely wife is going to make me cum. I want you to tell me where I should do it. I could cum on your face, or in her mouth. It’s your choice.”

Tom knew not to speak, but the choices presented to him were both horrible. Yet he knew he would have to choose one. Tom was more repulsed by the thought of this man’s cum hitting his face. He knew he was betraying his wife by this, but he couldn’t help himself. Before he knew it, he gave his answer. “Her mouth.”

“What Tom? What did you say?” Tony asked.

“You heard me.” Tom replied.

“I heard you Tom, but I want you to say it again, in detail, what you want me to do. And you know what I’m asking for.”

Tom knew, and began to speak slowly. “I…I want you to cum in my wife’s mouth. I want you to shoot it down her throat.”

“Very good Tom. I like how you said that. It almost sounded like you meant it!”

Tony turned to Melissa and without a word, guided her face between his legs again. This time, he was standing while Melissa remained on her knees on the floor, still dressed in her bra and jeans. Melissa took the hint immediately and began sucking Tony’s dick again, this time a little more earnestly. Quickly, Tom could see Tony’s hips beginning to move back in forth, timed with Melissa’s mouth. He knew Tony was close.

“Oh God Melissa you’re so fucking HOT, I’m gonna cum so hard!”

Tony pulled Melissa’s mouth from his crotch and wrapped his own hand around his wet shaft. “Watch this.” He said to Tom. “Melissa, open your mouth and keep it open, I want your husband to see my cum go in your mouth.”

Melissa sat back on her knees and held her mouth open. Tony took the head of his dick and placed it just outside the center of her open mouth and began feverishly stroking himself. It took only a few seconds until Tony began shooting. Tom watched helplessly as the first shot powerfully entered her mouth, probably hitting the back of her throat. The second spurt had less power, but easily made its way home. After those first two, the next couple oozed from Tony’s dick and he held the head of his member on Melissa’s tongue, making sure she captured all he had to offer. He cleaned the remainder with her lips then gave one simple command.

“Swallow it.” He ordered.

Melissa swallowed deeply; taking another man’s cum into her belly in front of her husband.

Tom watched horrified but couldn’t understand why his crotch was tingling. He knew it was horribly wrong and hoped Tony, or God forbid Melissa, didn’t notice. Thankfully, no one saw his erection.

Tony sat on the couch and motioned for Melissa to join him. She made an attempt to stand, but Tony quickly pointed to the floor. It was clear to both Melissa and Tom now that the majority of her time would be spent there. She sat at Tony’s feet as he stroked her hair again.

“You’re such a sweet slut Melissa, I think you enjoyed that didn’t you?”

“No I didn’t.” She replied.

“Oh my little slut, do I have to prove it? If I took down your pants and underwear and checked how wet you were, would your body deceive you?”

Melissa was excited, and she wasn’t ready for her husband to know this yet. She needed a way out of this. “Fine, you want me to say I liked it, then I liked it.”

Tony knew the game being played and wasn’t ready to push it. That will come in time he hoped.

“That’s a good girl. I want you to say it for your husband. Tell him you liked having another dick in your mouth, that you love how my cum feels in your belly. And be slutty about it honey, don’t try to be an innocent little girl, I know you have that slut in you.”

Melissa looked away from her husband and began speaking in the sluttiest way she knew how. “God I loved it Tony. Your cock is so perfect. Having it in my mouth made me so fucking horny. I loved the feel of another man’s dick between my lips. I wanted to make you cum; I wanted to know I could do that for you. I know right now that I have another man’s cum inside of me and it is still turning me on.”

“Goddamn that’s good slut.” Tony replied.

He got up to get a drink from the kitchen. Tom had a chance to glance over to his wife. He made a motion with his head, indicating maybe they should make a run for the front door, try to escape. Melissa shook her head quickly, silently suggesting to Tom that she didn’t think they could get away with it.

Tony returned from the kitchen, Coke in hand, and turned on the TV. He still had his dick out, although it was only now semi-erect. As the TV began its chatter, he spoke to Tom, never looking at him.

“Tom, do you know what a cuckold is?” He asked.

“No.”

“It’s a man whose wife fucks other men and the husband is powerless to stop it. That’s what you are Tom. You’re a cuckold. Although I have not yet fucked your pretty wife, that will happen very soon, and you’re going to help.”

“Help how?” Tom asked.

“Since you asked, I’ll show you exactly how my little wimpy man.”

Tony stood up, grabbing Melissa by the arm to rise with him. He stood her in the middle of the living room.

“Stand up Tom.”

Tom stood gingerly, still a little sore from the warning Tony had given him a short while ago.

“I see my punch is still reminding you who’s in charge, that’s a good thing Tommy-Boy, because what you will do next might upset you, but remember, this is all about me. Go stand with your wife.”

Tom stood next to his wife in the living room and put his hand in hers. Tony sat back in the chair Tom just vacated.

“Now Tom, as you know I’m going to fuck your wife. But what I’ve decided is you’re going to help me. I want you to undress her in front of me. Present her to me if you will. You’re going to expose her body to me, to another man, and arouse me with it so I will be ready to take her.”

“I won’t do it. If you think I’m going to help you rape my wife, you’re crazy.”

Before Tom could even finish that sentence, Tony had rocketed up from the chair, had his hands on Tom’s throat, and the knife pressed between his legs.

“You WILL do what I tell you to do Tom or you will be a eunuch for the rest of your life.” He pressed the knife harder against Tom’s scrotum.

Tom looked at his wife. “Honey I’m sorry, please forgive me.”

“It’s ok sweetheart, just do what he says, I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“That’s better kids. I knew we could come to an agreement.” Tony sat back down on the chair. “You can start by taking off her bra, expose her tits to me.”

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking the Family

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds