Tak'Lon- Transformed Man

When he came, he could barely stifle a an urge to roar. They both felt the thick wads blasting down his cock and pounding into her wet cunt. She moaned with sheer pleasure and passed out just as the last bits were being blown inside her. He gently lowered her to the ground and got dressed. He closed the curtains and went out to find some shoes and a few more items of clothing- ignoring the longing looks of the other women- some of whom seemed to have been touching themselves and waiting outside the changing area. When he came back to the changing room, Cheryl was sitting up with a huge smile plastered on her face, but still mostly out of it. He got changed and his shoes on (no socks or undies, though). Since he had to get to work (late shift today, thankfully), he left her a business card with his cell phone number on it and slipped out.

Matt may not have been made smarter by all this, but he did feel his brain was working better. He was walking to work quickly, planning what to do when he got there. Then he hit the first big snag. The security guard would not let him in. In hindsight, this was a real 'DUH' moment as he looked nothing like himself or his pass. He asked to see his boss and got an appointment. That meeting did not go well with his boss insisting that this was a bad prank and told Matt to tell Matt when he saw him that he was fired. As Matt left, he was both amused by the existential paradox and concerned about getting fired.

Meanwhile, far above the 'ugly blue planet', an alarm was signaling on one of the many control panels in the ship. Psat'Dooo noticed it first and woke Tak'Lon. Together they contemplated the ramifications to their job and the wager that the slimy little human survived the unintentional overdose! Not only survived, but to trigger the tracker implanted in him, he had to have vaginal intercourse with a female of his species. They both grabbed a thick copy of the rule books even as they set an AI unit to thinking about it. There was suddenly a game afoot- what would be the new parameters? The two discussed the matter for a while in a calm, rational manner that only resulted in 87% destruction of the command bridge.

Matt was setting himself to figure out how to rebuild his identity. His Social Security card, library card, credit cards and checks, and stuff like that was fine, but how to get a new driver's license? He decided to give up his crappy job, but to get a new job would require a photo ID as well, so that was his highest priority. He set himself to the task and was pleased at the progress he was making- finding the right sites faster, typing better even with his larger hands, doing more efficient searches... the time was flying by and he had a workable solution after only a few hours. It was going to take several visits to different agencies, but that itself was not a big deal.

He spent the next several days arranging for proper ID, nicer clothes, putting his resume on-line, and even going on a date with petite Cheryl that ended up in bed hot and furious instead of the movie they had planned on. Things were going pretty well for Matt on all fronts.

In space, EVERYONE can hear you scream when you have the lungs (or whatever they call them) of a B'Naf'By, live in a small ship, and have a really good reason to scream. Tak'Lon was contemplating cutting his external auditory orifices off so he would not have to hear Psat'Dooo whine any longer about how boring Matt was turning out to be, even with all that expensive metatissue dumped in him to turn him into one of the most perfect examples of a North American Stud (Caucasian Division) ever. Tak'Lon's view that 'boring once, boring forever' seemed to be winning. Psat'Dooo had seven working moves from this position. Three would result in either a tie or a called game. Two would result in a clear victory for Tak'Lon. One would give Psat'Dooo a lot of points, but the last option got him points and hurts Tak'Lon! He skittered away to make arrangements.

A week later (Earth time), Matt had his nice suit on, a portfolio of documents and forms, and was working the circuit to make himself nice and legal- all the while avoiding more infatuated females... unless using his 'charm' helped him get what he needed. Psat'Dooo was in a remote chamber of the ship talking to a shady shape. "And you are sure you know what you need to do in order to keep this new body?" The shape nodded.

Matt felt a disturbance around him. A presence he'd not felt in some time. He shook it off and entered his apartment to put everything away after successfully not only getting a new license, but having a kick-ass photo on it to boot. And the phone numbers of half a dozen attractive women, including the DMV photographer! When he turned around, he noticed her.

She was standing in the opening between the living room and the open kitchen- she must have stepped out from the little back door nook. She was, in a word, glorious! Her eyes captivated him- wide, expressive, sparkling sky blue as deep as the ocean and yet somehow familiar. Her high cheekbones and slender nose completed a perfectly angelic face, framed in a thick fall of shimmering pale gold hair and dressed in a flowing white Roman-like robe.

She was tall and slender, but with curves galore. Her skin was almost glowing and flawless as far as he could see. Well-shaped shoulders, long tapering torso and matching sculpted legs. all overshadowed by high and almost overly generous breasts- if there could be such a thing. She smelled like a field of flowers in the spring sun after a refreshing rain and her hair seemed to be moving in a gentle breeze. Her breasts bobbled just enough to rivet his attention as her erect nipples drew naughty designs in the thin fabric.

Matt just stood there for a long moment, just relishing the experience. It was like stepping into the sun after being somewhere small and cold... with a really throbbing hard-on. "Who... Who are you?" He stammered.

She smiled and it was like heaven came to earth and made him harder. "Call me Susan" She said in an angelic voice, reaching out a gorgeous hand to him. He took it and felt a shock run through him. He wanted to serve her, to submit to her and carry out her slightest whim to make her happy. He wanted to touch her, kiss her all over, suck on her toes, lick the gunk out of her presumably perfect naval if her perfect body ever allowed such a thing...

He started to drop to his knees. "How may I serve you Mistre...(tingle) Mist... (tingle) Mis (TINGLE GOD-DAMN IT!) He shook his head a bit to clear it. He stood up. "Susan? That is a beautiful name. Something about you looks awfully familiar but I am sure I would remember if we met before."

Susan giggled musically. If only he knew! She flexed new muscles and pumped more potent pheromones into the small apartment. Matt felt his hard-on grow into dimensions of rigidity beyond human comprehension. He had to have this woman! He cleared his throat, priming his voice and flexed some of his own muscles.

They heard but ignored rhythmic thumping noises that were starting to appear in the nearby apartments as other people succumbed to the potent pheromones they were each pumping out. The computer aboard the Lah-Lee-POP! was silently tabulating coup as unlikely couples paired up, including the 87 year-old maintenance man and the hot blonde lesbian college cheerleader whose apartment he was fixing the sink in. A cockroach in apartment 3B trying desperately to hump the German shepherd was probably the oddest match-up, but the dog did not seem to notice as she she was busy trying to hump the previously despised vacuum cleaner.

He began to talk to her soothingly, softly. She could barely make out the individual words as his voice made her head spin. Susan's scent intensified as her perfect pussy flowed like a juicy peach in response to his scents and his incredible voice!

"Oh, Matt!" She gasped as she flowed into his powerful arms. Her rose petal lips met his and it was is if their souls were connecting, and even that feeling intensified when their tongues touched! Something about her touch and the warmth of her breasts against him was tripping breakers in Matt's mind and he felt something animalistic rising. On the other hand, something in his saliva and sweat was overwhelming her willpower and reducing her to a gorgeous quivering mass.

With his new strength, it only took seconds for the two to end up gloriously nude on his bed, his nose buried deep in her honeypot, making her scream and thrash, shaking her big titties enough to make the bed skid sideways. Before she came, he repostioned himself to kiss her and shove his thick shaft cleanly into her dripping quim. He gasped as she gripped him with superhuman muscular control and heat. He flexed his groin muscles to expand his cock to even greater thicknesses and she gasped and lost concentration for a moment. He took advantage of her lapse and pounded into her until the bed broke.

She was laughing and flipped them over onto the floor, riding him all the way. She shoved his shoulders down and pounded him with her hips even as she added a twisting motion and dangled her fat nipples in his face.

His eyes began to glaze over for a moment, feeling himself relax into her domination over him when his head began to buzz in alarm. His eyes popped open and a feral grin crossed his face. He took a nip in his mouth and began to chew it like gum, twisting and pulling it even as his fingers came up to do the other one.

Her eyes crossed for a moment, losing herself in the sensations- especially when another set of fingers started to play with her perfectly formed pearl of a clitoris! She began to sigh and her eyes began to roll back in her head as pleasure unimaginable began to rise in her body. She shook herself clear just in time and shoved his shoulders back against the floor with a thud.

Both felt a burning need to dominate the other, both felt a drive to 'win', and both had been massively enhanced. Her eyes bore into his like lasers as she pounded on his hips. His hands held her shoulders in an unbreakable grip as he pounded up into her, driving every magnificent millimeter he could muster as deep in her perfect pussy as he could. Universes were born and died in the time the two struggled to force the other to a massive orgasm. The floor was beginning to deform beneath the power of their pounding, steel beams in the building shaking at resonant frequencies. Their eyes were locked in the other's as they tried to will the other to submit, to give in and experience the pleasure, to...

With almost no warning, his balls and her womb tightened and they came together in a nuclear explosion of lust and fluids! They continued to pound for several seconds after, slowing like a great machine winding down until both lay limp.

Tak'Lon was crowing with victory even as Psat'Dooo was emitting the Great Stench of Triumph. "Why are YOU cheering?" They both screeched, pulling weapons. The ensuing discussion required several instant replays and medical attention before they grudgingly decided that it would have to be scored as a tie. Of course, that really pissed both of them off, so the various robo-servants on the ship went into hiding.

In the destruction of his apartment, the two were laying with their limbs intertwined as they tried to feed the other grapes and tidbits. "Please, let me serve you." They both said as the other demurred. It would even have disgusted a human observer and just really displeased the observing aliens who were just about ready to nuke the city just to put a stop to the display.

Both of the humans felt something in their minds screaming at them to shape up, but the hormone flood that overcame them upon climax deadened their sense of urgency to reply to it. They kissed, and fondled, and rubbed each other's feet, and sponge-bathed the other one, and worked hard to not break skin contact even as they tried to clean up some.

"I love you, Matt. I think I have always loved you."

"I think I love you too, Susan, even though I've only known you for a couple hours now."

Susan blushed, which made her look even more amazing to Matt's eyes. "Actually, we've known each other for a few years. You knew me as 'Suzie', from work?" Matt's eyes got huge as he realized that there was some of Suzie in Susan's magnificent face. "Matt? Matt, are you OK?" She asked fearfully.

"Suzie! I am so glad it's you! I had been feeling so bad about not asking you out when I had a chance! But... what happened to you?"

"To me? How about you? You were cute before, but now... wow!" Matt told her what little he remembered of the story.

"Really ugly room with lighting that was kind of painful? Big hideous things that looked like... like..." She shuddered as she tried to put the images into words, but her brain refused to let her think about it that clearly. "I was there! I think it was a spaceship of some sort! At least, I sort of hope it was something from space and nothing that lives on Earth."

She told a story about being transported from her bedroom to the ship by some sort of light beam, then being on a table while one of the things was doing terrible things to her- shoving some sort of goo into her body through big holes it made, then somehow closing the holes up. He made her stand in something that looked like a shower designed by someone with an unhealthy saw fetish. When she was done, she looked like this.

"The thing... I think his name was something like 'pe sat do'... told me that he had given me super powers that I was to use to help him in his research. They gave me a super-persuasive voice, made it so I could make a sort of sweat that would drive men crazy with desire, made my breasts lactate something that would make a man my slave, and my vaginal juices addictive."

Suzie stumbled a bit. "Matt... the thing you need to know is the new body felt so wonderful, so strong that it was like a drug. I fell instantly in love with it. Then he told me that I would lose it unless I helped with his research. Matt... he told me I had to seduce and enslave a specific man within three days or the stuff that made me like this would degrade and be flushed from my body. Then they showed me a picture of you before and after, and at first I was going to refuse, but he stuck something in my ear, and suddenly all I wanted to do was to seduce and enslave you! I eagerly agreed and they sent me here."

Matt was stunned. "So, am I your slave now?"

"I... I'm not sure. I don't remember you drinking my milk, but you got a lot of my sweat and juices and you said some things that make me think that maybe you are. Stomp your foot three times."

They both watched his leg as he stomped once... twice.. then... nothing. "I felt the urge to obey, and could not resist for a moment, but then something clicked and I was able to stop. Do... do you think they did something like that to me? Clap your hands three times." They both watched again- once, twice, and... she stopped.

"Matt, I would be so happy to be your slave, to serve and obey, and please you in any way I can! I... I just don't want to go back to being little Suzie." She hugged him so tight even with his new strength, he thought she might break him.

Matt was quickly getting aroused by her soft, warm flesh pressed against him and felt his cock rising anew. For her part, Susan was responding to the sensations of his sweat-slicked muscles and scent, and the feelings of the iron rod forming against her stomach. Before he could move, she slipped down and took him in her mouth, making him grunt with surprize, then groan with desire as she attacked his shaft with her perfectly plumped lips and strong but slender fingers. She fondled his heavy balls, rubbed her nose into his sack and smelled his scent deeply, making her dizzy with lust.

She began to moan and humm, pulling her head up and down with a spiraling motion as her hands twisted and slid on his slickened shaft. They both felt the pulsations build in his balls and she stepped up her efforts. With a roar, Matt came in her mouth so aggressively some of it blew out the corners of her lips. He fell back heavily as she closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure.

"If I'm right, this should enslave me the way my milk was supposed to enslave you." She felt a fizzing in her brain- cold hard tingles warning her to stop battling soap bubble butterflies of pleasure telling her to submit. The tingles were stronger, but there were so many butterflies! She felt herself sinking to her knees in front of him.

When she opened her eyes, He looked so much more Masterful- almost Godlike in His majestic glory! "My Lord!" She called, shivering as an orgasm electrified her spine. She placed her arms and forehead on the floor.

"Get up Suzie. What's going on?" She shivered with the jolt of please His voice gave her, and with the sheer joy in being able to gaze upon Him, much less sit with Him.

"This one is your slave, Master. Your adoring slave in all ways to use as You wish." When he asked for clarification, she elaborated. "This one was correct that her Master's sperm would do to her what her milk would have done to Master. The evil aliens apparently programmed this one's mind to resist her Master, but they underestimated how wonderful and strong Master is."

Matt's mind was working overtime trying to figure out what to do. If she failed her mission, she would lose her beautiful body. While that really did not matter as much to Matt, he knew how much she wanted to keep it. He came up with a Plan.

There was a trail of debris following the formerly Good Ship Lah-Lee-POP! as it limped along in a wobbly orbit. One largish chunk of rubbish was actually an emergency capsule housing two very angry B'Naf'by. They had been discussing which had cheated and which had won until the structural integrity of the ship finally collapsed around them.

Tempers continued to flare until Psat'Doo handed his partner-in-exile a sealed message packet. "What is this?" Growled Tak'Lon, taking the pro-offered item gingerly.

"Just read it." Glared his somewhat battered companion.

Tak'Lon read the missive, eyes widening as he did. Translated roughly, it read: 'I, Psat'Doo' hereby wager that I can set up a contest in which both Tak'Lon and I will be forced to a draw, at which time the ship will be destroyed and we will end up drifting in orbit.'

Tak'Lon broke out in loud guffaws. "Psat, dear lad. It is such a pleasure working with you. You are indeed a scholar and a gentlebeing!"

Psat'Doo tipped his Ceremonial Crest. "The pleasure is all mine, good sir. I do enjoy these little diversions. Care for some tea?"

A few months later, Matt and Suzie were living in a really nice home just outside town, laying in front of a roaring fire, naked and sweaty from a delicious session of exuberant sex. They were discussing their progress in the plan to take over the company they used to work for and how some of their other investments and projects were going.

Matt looked up at the clock and smiled. "It's nearly midnight, and it's your turn to be in charge this week. Anything I should know about?"

Suzie smiled one of her devastating smiles. "Nothing too special. I'm going to make you finish redoing the basement, enter that marathon you've been waffling about, and... oh, yeah- we're going to have a threesome with Courtney. Do you remember her from work?" Matt smiled at his beautiful wife.

It was an odd relationship. Thanks to some very creative and strongly worded commands and a lot of exchanges of fluids, she was his absolute Mistress/Goddess one week, he the High Lord and Master the other, with weekends off. He had gambled that it would be enough, especially if they started with her in charge, to satisfy the demented aliens that did this to them. So far, it seemed to be working.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds