• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Tales Of A Cheating Husband Ch. 02

Tales Of A Cheating Husband Ch. 02

I like to think I'm like most guys in that we all have a panty fetish. Mine began when I was a teen playing with any panties I could get my hands on. To be honest not much has changed as I got older, just the people whose panties I play with. I have played with many including Ex wife's, her sisters, my sisters, my mums, my wife's mum, girlfriends mums etc., but this is a story about how I was caught playing with a mates wife's panties.

A few years ago I was asked by my mate to sit in his house to wait while he had his sky TV service repaired. I didn't mind as he had done the same sort of thing for me in the past and really, what else are friends for. It also gave me something to do on my day off and I was looking forward to the repairman being finished so I could go upstairs to rummage in his wife's underwear drawer. I have always found his wife Megan attractive at 41, 5'4 and a brunette, she is pretty easy on the eye. I have always imagined what she would wear and wasn't disappointed when I opened the drawer and found satin and lace panties of all styles from thongs to French knickers. I selected a nice blue satin pair of French Knickers and sat on the edge of their bed, got my cock out and started to stroke it with the panties. I was thinking of going to the laundry basket to see what was in there but was enjoying the feel of these panties. I thought I would wait until I had cum in them and I would put them in the laundry and steal a dirty pair for later.

While I was in my own world thinking of Megan and wanking with her panties that I didn't hear my mate coming home. To say we were both surprised when he came in the room is a massive understatement. After a very tense few seconds I tried to explain whilst dropping her knickers and getting ready to make a very quick exit. So it came as a surprise when he started laughing saying "don't worry mate" and he then reached into the drawer and pulled out a white pair of Bikini Panties and said "here these are my favourite," and reached down to place them on my hard cock. "How does that feel?" he asked me, to which my reply was a soft moan.

I had never been wanked off by a man before and hadn't even thought about it but I really enjoyed it, so much that it didn't take long for me to shoot a huge load of hot sticky cum into the crotch of her panties, to my mates delight.

We never really said anything for a while until he asked if he could see my wife's underwear. I couldn't exactly say no, so at the next opportunity when I had an empty house he came around to mine. Straight away we went to my bedroom where I pointed to her underwear drawer. He quickly opened and started pulling out pair after pair and I could tell he was getting hard through his shorts.

I knew it was my turn to return the favour so I asked him to pick a pair and he did, a lace black thong and he pulled down his trousers and underwear. I knelt in front of him and wrapped the thong around his cock and started wanking him. It was my first time giving a hand job to another guy and I could feel myself getting hard. It didn't take long, five minutes maximum for him to start spurting. There wasn't enough material to catch it all so I ended up getting it on my hand and face to which he licked it off. Afterwards, he left having gotten what he came for. We never spoke again for a few days, but soon he was on the phone wanting to organise another day.

It has become a regular occurrence for us now, even after I split from my wife for us to meet and wank each other in some panties both dirty and clean. Only recently have I started to look at his daughter's underwear. Apparently this was a fantasy of his so now I go to his house and lay on her bed while she is out and cum in her cotton panties. He then takes the panties and does the same with them, having both our semen mixed together.

He recently asked me if I would fuck his daughter for him and he could hide in the wardrobe but I refused, for now anyway. I have asked to fuck his wife, so maybe we will both get our wishes one day and don't worry I will be sure to write about it.

Well, will have another story to post soon. Hope you enjoy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Tales Of A Cheating Husband Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds