• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tales of Andrias

Tales of Andrias

*Hello readers. This is the first story that I have ever written and submitted so thanks for taking the time to read it. I appreciate any feedback you can give me and will continue the story if enough readers are interested. My target demographic for this story is voraphiles (those with a swallowing fetish), but give it a try and you may discover something new about yourself. Enjoy!*

"Disgraceful!" Queen Sophia thundered at her subordinates, both of whom could only stand still and hang their heads in shame. "A full battalion of soldiers armed to the teeth with the best steel Andrias has to offer! Gone! Sent running like defenseless sheep to the wolves!" She leaned in, increasing the intensity of her gaze. "Not only that, but two of the supposed best captains in my command, nobles bred to be soldiers on the front lines, were helpless against these barbarians from the North! They are mere savages, lacking in any form of proper military strategy!"

Captain Asher tried his best not to scowl or cry out in his rebuttal, as it would be in vain. He was too tired to care much anyway, being marched straight from the front lines and into the Queen Sophia's chamber following the loss—no, that was not the word for it. There was no chance to fight back. The ambush had come when they had least expected it, and it quickly became a slaughter. They had underestimated the North—all of them.

Only a few short months ago, the kingdom of Andrias had been enjoying its twentieth anniversary of peace. There were rumors of conflict in the North, but many—if not all, had dismissed them as trivial matters that could never interrupt their luxurious lifestyle in the capital. War was a thing of the past. Besides, if any conflicts did arise, they would quickly be stamped out by the overwhelming force of the capital.

Captain Asher let out a quick breath, amused at how wrong they had been. Years of peace had made the capital's military grow soft. Their practices and routines seemed ridiculous thinking back, now that he compared it to the strength of the Northman—swift, strong, and brutish. The harsh climate of the North coupled with the constant presence of Orc had tempered them, producing natural fighters and warriors from a young age. Of course, nobody longs for that lifestyle. It was only natural that the men from the north would seek to move farther south, only to be denied annexation.

"And look where we are now," muttered Asher under his breath. His words, however, did not go unheard.

"I'm sorry captain, am I interrupting your thoughts?!" snapped Sophia. She glared at him in disgust, ready to cast him into a cell now more than ever.

Asher decided to chance his luck and looked up, only to meet her murderous glare. Still, it was easy to look past that and admire the beauty she possessed. A silver crown inlaid with emeralds—the same color of her eyes and dress, lay atop her golden head. Her hair was parted in the middle, flaring around and accenting her head before tangling into a large braid that draped over her shoulder and onto her breast. Her skin was light and looked to be soft to the touch. She adorned a green dress fit for a queen—intricate designs and flowing patterns that only a master craftsman could have hoped to achieve.

The queen was not a small woman. In fact, she was the largest in the entire kingdom—a giant. The royal bloodline had consisted of incredible specimens since the old days. All of them—males and females alike, had been born beautiful and fit to lead. Captain Asher would swear until the day he was on his deathbed, however, that Sophia was the fairest yet.

"No, my lady. My apologies."

"Ha! To hell with your apologies!" thundered the queen. "Ever since the two of you stumbled into my chambers it's been nothing but your damned apologies!"

Captain Asher had nearly forgotten there had been two of them. At least he was able to take some solace in the fact the he could share the blame. Still, he felt sorry for Captain Candice. She had even less military experience than he did, and a punishment from the queen herself was a rare dishonor.

She had come from a noble family to the West at an early age, eager to earn her honor and glory within the capital. Where most young girls her age were focused on proper manners and etiquette, Candice instead had been busy practicing with a longsword. Still, she had the all the features to be a promising young wife to some lucky noble—should she have chosen that path. Asher worked his gaze up her legs, long and slender, yet strong enough to grant her swift movement on the battlefield. Her hips flared out just enough before curving back into her taut stomach. Proper proportions ended there however, as Candice had been endowed with some of the largest breasts he had ever seen on a woman. He and his fellow officers had often joked in the barracks about her needing a custom made breastplate, though it was likely the truth. Still, he would be deemed a liar to deny ever fantasizing about cupping them in both his hands, measuring their heavy weight while admiring them all the more. He kept following her light skin up to her soft neck. That had always been Asher's favorite aspect of a woman; an area where a soft kiss would never fail to evoke soft whimpers from his lover. His journey ended atop her violet head, a shade that no proper woman in the capital would dream of bearing. Yet, it suited her almost as if she was born with it. In battle, she often would go without a helmet, her flowing hair acting as a beacon that would unite and boost the morale of her battle company.

Sensing something, Candice turned her hazel eyes to the right and was met with those of Captain Asher's. A dark brown color that she felt herself drawn to, almost as if her body would relinquish all control and give in to the dark, handsome stare of her fellow Captain. He was truly everything a girl dreams about from the start of her teenage years—and she had done just that. Upon her arrival in the capital, she had quickly taken notice of a younger Asher, sharing her dreams to become a famous commander one day. They had interacted, yes, but only in proper settings with important business hovering over their shoulders. Discussions had been brief and to the point, leaving her no chance to get to know the young man in a different light. He had grown up since those days, and she certainly had not been the only one to take notice of his handsome appearance. Candice sighed inwardly, cursing her past for the pleasures it had yet to bestow upon her. A virgin girl in charge some of the bravest men the kingdom had to offer. She chuckled to herself at the thought. If only they knew the truth!

Still, Asher was standing beside her now, looking dashing as ever. Armor had been stripped from the both of them and he stood there with his short, dark brown hair. Candice imagined what it would be like to run her hands through it—slowly, lovingly. She gave her thoughts a quick mental scolding, trying to remind them how dire her given situation was. It was in vain, however, as her eyes soon resumed their tracing of his chest muscles that nicely filled out his white button-up shirt. She noticed the top two buttons were undone and quickly became jealous of Queen Sophia for the perfect view she must be getting. His sleeves were rolled up just below his elbow, exposing his slightly hairy forearms. Forearms were to Candice what breasts were to men. She could hardly contain herself at the sight of a masculine pair, and some of the very best in the kingdom were but a step away from her. She began to trace lower but her actions were suddenly interrupted.

"Captain Candice!" shouted Sophia. She was about to go on then sighed angrily, taking a lengthy pause before resuming. "It would seem the two of you cannot focus on what I am saying to you. In fact, it would seem that the two of you cannot focus in one another's company, unless it's on each other!" Sophia's nostrils flared with anger.

Both captains knew they had been caught then and both looked down, embarrassed and blushing. They had been making light of their plight. Lesser crimes had been punished by death. For all its beauty and splendor, the capital was absolute in its discipline. Both captains knew they would meet their punishment soon, and that it would likely not be over quickly.

Candice searched for some way to moderate the temper of the queen. "Your grace, please, we—"

"Be silent Captain Candice! I have a war on my doorstep thanks to the two of you! What would you have me do? Send the both of you back to the front lines with but a slap on the wrists? No, that simply will not suffice". The queen took a moment to gather her thoughts on how to proceed. Eventually, she marked the end of her mental process with a smirk. "Enough talk, I am going to deal with you two personally. Strip them!"

Captain Candice continued to stare at the ground, yet her eyes grew wide with horror. She wanted to explain how their defeat could not have been avoided, but the queen refused to listen. There had been stories of a punishment only possible due to the size of the individuals in the royal bloodline. It hardly seemed fair or possible even, that it could happen to her, yet when she turned towards Asher she only saw the panic she was feeling inside reflected back at her.

Each captain was struck behind the knees and fell into a crouching position while guards swarmed in around them. Captain Candice gave a quick squeal as her top was removed and her bra ripped off. She tried desperately to cover her breasts while her pants where quickly stripped as well. Asher tried to fight back briefly, but overpowered by the armed guards on every side of him. His clothes were quickly cut and torn from his body, leaving him naked and vulnerable in front of his queen.

The queen stopped smirking and lay down upon her bright red couch, complete with golden embroidery. Her legs parted; the knee of one leg stuck straight into the air while the other leg was stretched straight out, causing the hem of her dress to inch ever closer up to her waist. She let out a sigh and pushed the top of her dress down with both hands, exposing her naked bosom to the cool air. She pinched both her nipples with relish as she slowly swayed her head sideways in longing to view her new prisoners as they were brought before her.

"Stop this!" shouted Asher. "You can't! Andrias needs us for the war!"

"No" said Sophia as if she were in a dream, "I need you inside me."

Candice was pushed forward by the guards to her rear. A poke in the back caused her to do a quick spin around, facing her back to the queen. Sophia used this opportunity to grab Candice around the waist with her thumb and forefinger. Candice screamed as the queen brought her up high—directly above her mouth. "Please my lady, don't do this!" she cried. The queen gazed at her awhile longer, admiring her full breasts and getting enjoyment out of her pointless struggle.

The queen brought Candice down and opened her mouth, sliding Candice onto her tongue. Candice quickly turned onto her stomach and tried to crawl back up, crying and pleading the entire time. "My lady, please! Nooo—" Her cries were quickly cut off as the queen closed her mouth completely. Muffled cries could be heard before the queen once again silenced them by swallowing with an audible gulp. The small lump that was Candice could be seen traveling down the queen's neck. The entire scene seemed to unfold impossibly slow as Asher watched her disappear into Sophia's stomach.

The queen let out a quick belch and giggled, obviously pleased with herself. She sighed in relief as one hand slowly traveled down over her abdomen and under her dress. After a prolonged moment of her ministrations, she peered over at the still awestruck captain, and with her free hand, beckoned him closer. "Are you prepared for your punishment Captain Asher?" she exhaled.

The young captain finally snapped out of state of dismay and jerked violently at the hands holding him. Due to his sudden movements, he was able to break free for a brief period. He thrust one elbow back and, through sheer luck, made contact with the nose of the guard to his right. It made a satisfying crunch and the guard howled in pain before stumbling down to the ground. Asher tried to make a quick dash for his sword, but was bludgeoned in the head and toppled over before being violently hoisted back up by several guards. Queen Sophia only looked on in amusement at her unexpected, but foolishly pointless show.

"Did you enjoy your last act of defiance, Captain?" she asked with a bemused expression.

He responded by spitting blood on the ground in front of her. "Sick bitch!" he growled. The queen's expression quickly switched to the glare he had become accustomed to and she motioned to the guards to bring him forward. Asher was thrown to the ground, only to be immediately lifted into the air by the queen. She squeezed him tight for his words of disdain towards her while Asher gritted his teeth in pain.

Sophia's hand was still under her dress, no doubt providing herself with immense pleasure before swallowing the handsome captain. Asher's nostrils could not help but take notice to the feminine fragrance that had begun to permeate through the air. Still struggling, he found himself being slowly lowered as his blushing queen's jaws opened to accommodate him. He did little better than Captain Candice had done in her attempt at escape. The queen let out a hum as her mouth closed. Asher began sliding down her throat, trying to grasp anything he could to aid in his escape, but he was too slick with saliva. He let out a final scream just before it went dark and the muscles all around him contracted, pulling him down with incredible force.

The queen convulsed with ecstasy as Asher went down. This was a rare treat for her, and she loved every second of it. After what felt like hours—though she would have liked more, the feeling waned and she removed her hand from beneath her dress. It was coated and shining with her juices as she turned it over, as if admiring a new ring.

Queen Sophia lay back and closed her eyes, reflecting on all that had happened. She would have liked nothing more than to pleasure herself again into a state of unconsciousness, but there was work to be done; she was a queen, after all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tales of Andrias

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 388 milliseconds