Talisman Ch. 4: Lucy McFey

"Oh, dearest Richard, yes!" cried Emma.

"Go then. Take the candle, I can manage."

In her room, Emma undressed quickly. She reached for her nightgown automatically, and then discarded it. I sleep naked a second night, she thought, but not alone tonight. She set the candle carefully on the dresser and got into bed. I do not know which side Richard prefers, she mused, and then giggled to herself. I will lie in the middle.

She lay, waiting impatiently, her heart racing. I want him, she thought, I want him so very much. If it is my fate to be only his mistress, then so be it. I am content. She heard Faulkner's step in the hallway and sat up to welcome him.

Faulkner stopped just inside the doorway and smiled. "Ah, Emma, such beauty awaiting me." He loosened and discarded the loose robe he was wearing. Like Emma, Faulkner was naked, his erection already formidable. He lightly stroked it. "See what you do to me, dear Emma."

Emma giggled. "I cannot show so easily how you excite me, Richard, save for these manifestations of my desire," said Emma, indicating her swollen nipples, "but if you would care to join me, I am sure your touch will reveal all."

Faulkner chuckled and got into bed beside her, reaching for her, to put his left arm around her neck and stroke her body with his right. Emma moaned involuntarily as Faulkner's hand passed lightly over her nipples.

"Does my touch please you, my love," he asked.

"Oh, yes!" said Emma fervently.

"Forgive my impatience, but I can wait no longer, Emma, I must have that other touch, that of your body around me," said Faulkner, moving over her. Emma spread her legs to give him access.

"Now, Richard," she cried, "love me now!"

Faulkner eased his prick towards Emma's opening. Unsure in the dimness of the room, he missed his target. Emma chuckled and as if she had been doing it for years, deftly guided him into her, sighing as she felt him enter. Faulkner pressed forward into her, then back to spread her juices over his prick, then forward again, until he was buried to his root within her core. He paused, and kissed her gently.

"I love you, dear Emma," he said softly.

"And I love you, Richard," she said. "With my head, and with my heart, and with my body, I love you."

Faulkner began to move again and Emma moved with him. As he pressed into her, she pushed up against him, trying to swallow him entirely within herself. She clasped him with arms and thighs and heels, reveling in the smooth workings of his prick in her juices, an excitement rising in her, stimulated by the filling and emptying of her quim by his prick. The excitement built and built within her and her breathing quickened until she was almost gasping, sweat beading her brow, her nails digging into Faulkner's back until she could deny herself no longer and she surrendered to the tumult of her climax, a wordless cry escaping her lips as she peaked, before sliding slowly down into a hazy awareness that Faulkner was still rhythmically pushing into her, his breath labouring as he approached his own climax until with a grunted oath he came, thrusting almost violently into Emma's quim as his prick swelled to exquisite sensitivity in the warm wetness of her core.

Gradually the lovers descended from the peak of climax, clutching each other, trembling into stillness, slowly regaining control of their breathing, until Faulkner withdrew from Emma, collapsing on his back beside her, fingers entwined with hers. Emma came up onto her elbow and kissed him.

"I'm coming with you," she said.

"How well do you ride?" he asked bluntly.

"Very well," she replied simply.

"Side-saddle may slow you."

Emma laughed. "I have breeches and boots. I can dress myself as would a boy, if it will not embarrass you."

Faulkner laughed in his turn. "It will take more that that to embarrass me, lass." He reached out and caressed her breast and her hand came up to cover his. "You can never look like a boy to me, my dearest darling Emma. Have you done that before?" he asked curiously.

"Before my father became so ill. I was sixteen. I think I embarrassed poor Papa, but he never forbade me." Emma smiled in recollection.

"It will certainly make our journey quicker. General Wade's fine new Military Road will take us most of the way to Carlisle, then we can swing North for Gretna." Faulkner chuckled. "I think being a cavalry officer might explain my love of horses, but even that cannot say why I keep a near dozen of the beasts." He pondered. "'Tis nigh thirty-five miles to Carlisle, and another ten to Gretna, but if we bear off at Brampton and cut across to Longtown, we can cut five miles off. Get some sleep, my love, for we'll leave at first light."

The sun was just peeping over the horizon to the east as Faulkner and Emma rose to prepare themselves for the journey. Faulkner looked across at Emma as she reached for her clothes.

"A moment, Emma," he said.

Emma stopped what she was doing and looked at Faulkner, curious. He smiled at her.

"Stand straight and tall for a moment, my love. I would fix your beauty in my mind for our journey."

Emma laughed and did as he asked, standing straight and tall. She clasped her hands together over her head so that her breasts lifted and stood on tiptoe for a moment, before relaxing, giggling. Faulkner came to her, smiling, and took her in his arms. He looked at her, soberly.

"You are lovely, Emma Dodd, and I love you."

"I love you, Colonel Richard Faulkner," said Emma, staring deep into his eyes, trying to put all her love into a look.

Faulkner smiled again. "Dress now, my love, and let us go seek my fair cousin." He kissed her, briefly but fiercely, then turned to go to his room.

"Richard, a moment," cried Emma. "What will you do if we catch them, before they wed, I mean."

Faulkner studied her for a moment. "What would you have me do?" he asked lightly.

"Do not punish them for love."

Faulkner laughed and took Emma's hands in his. "I had more the idea of being certain in my own mind that they love each other and wishing them well." He smiled ruefully. "Wed they must, or Lucy is forever disgraced."

"Oh, Richard," cried Emma and flung herself into his arms. Faulkner took hold of her and kissed her fiercely, but as Emma responded the kiss changed, becoming a kiss of love and passion. Emma let her hand move down between them to touch Faulkner's penis, dormant now but twitching slightly at her touch. She grasped him and Faulkner broke the kiss, smiling.

"You would delay our departure?" he teased.

"Only as long as it takes to show you yet again how much I love you. If this confirms me as the shameless hussy I am, then so be it, but I want you Richard Faulkner, I want that beautiful weapon of yours, all hot and hard, to pierce me where my juices flow to welcome it, and I want it now."

With a joyous laugh, Faulkner picked Emma up and laid her on the bed. She threw her legs apart and Faulkner gazed for a moment at the opening revealed beneath her tawny curls. He reached out and stroked her cleft, running his finger the full length of her, lightly stroking her clitoris, then gently pushing two fingers into her while he held her gaze with his eyes.

Emma looked back at him proudly, heat in her cheeks, then gasped as his fingers moved within her.

"You like that?" Faulkner asked gently.

"I do," said Emma, "But much more do I like this," reaching for his burgeoning erection and clasping it with her small hand, lightly stroking the length of him while she reveled in the smooth, hot hardness.

"Then you shall have it," said Faulkner and moved to kneel between her spread legs. He bent to position his prick at her opening and Emma gasped in pleasure as he entered her.

"Oh, you feel so big!" She smiled at him. "And so urgent."

Faulkner eased himself into her until he was rooted in the snug, wet warmth of her and paused. He smiled down at her, and deftly rolled them over until Emma, with a startled squeal, suddenly found herself on top.

"Perhaps Miss Dodd would care to control the urgency?" he murmured, brows lifted in query.

Emma giggled and, careful not to lose his prick from her quim, brought her knees up alongside his hips, pressing on his chest so that she could sit upright. "Oh!" she said, startled, as Faulkner penetrated even deeper within her, then sighed. "Oh, dear Richard, that feels so good!"

"Oh, indeed it does," said Faulkner, relishing the tight, warm feeling of her about his prick. He smiled up at her. "You are exceedingly snug about me, Miss Dodd," he teased.

Emma flushed, but smiled down at him. "I should feel guilty, should I not? Miss Emma Dodd, spinster, fornicating with Colonel Richard Faulkner? But Richard, dear, I do not! It feels so right to me, to have your wonderful weapon within my maiden's sheath. Can it be evil, something that feels so good?"

Faulkner shook his head in warm denial as he looked up at Emma, seeing the sparkle of her brown eyes, the tawny hair loose about her shoulders, her breasts, beautiful and so soft to his touch, her nipples, engorged now in her passion. He looked down and saw her nether lips, rosy with her need, full, snug – oh, so snug! – about his erection. He looked up again, to see the warmth of her look, the love in her eyes.

She began to move, lifting herself the full length of his swollen prick, pausing, squeezing with her internal muscles - where did I learn to do that, she wondered to herself with an idle corner of her mind – then slowly letting herself slide back down the slippery length of him, then again, again.

Faulkner raised his hands to cup her breasts, squeezing gently. Emma moaned softly with pleasure as his thumbs found her nipples, rubbing lightly, caressing. She was moving faster now, a joyous slither up and down, feeling him filling her. A murmur of pleasure escaped her lips, followed by a moan as she came down harder and took his full length within her, a grunt from Faulkner at the same instant. They were breathing faster now, picking up her rhythm, hearts beating faster, rising to a peak, a peak approaching quickly now. Faulkner grunted again as she came down and he thrust up into her and she gasped as she felt him. She could feel herself getting closer and closer to the peak of pleasure, so new to her, yet so welcome, until with a joyous cry of "Yes!" she peaked, her belly rippling, her quim clamping down on Faulkner's prick in a climax of ecstasy as in his turn he thrust into her, his own climax seeded by hers, the two lovers clasping each other as they slowly descended from the summit of their shared passion.

Gradually, they stilled, and Emma eased herself to her back beside him, his arm around her, holding her to him.

"Emma, my love?"

"Yes, dear Richard?"

"When we reach Gretna, whether we catch Lucy and Pendleton before they are wed or not?"

"Yes, Richard?"

"Will you marry me?"

"Oh, yes, dear Richard! Yes, yes, yes!"

Faulkner kissed her, gently, but with a vast promise in his kiss.

"Something else, dear Emma."

"Yes, my love?"

"I fear society may turn up its collective nose at us, my marrying my housekeeper."

"I fear you have the right of it, Richard," said Emma sadly.

"I think we should go away when we are wed."

"Away, Richard? Where? London? Edinburgh? I have been to Edinburgh, but never London."

Faulkner kissed her, laughing. "No, my sweet. Not London, not Edinburgh."

"Where, then?"

"America."

"America?" cried Emma. "Why there?"

"You have no family, I have no family. We have no ties. I was there with the regiment in 1812. Yes, we got our noses bloodied, but I fell in love with the country. There is opportunity there, Emma. A new life, new beginning, and we will be accepted for who we are and what we do, not for who our fathers or grandfathers were. What do you say, my love?"

"I say 'yes', Richard. Wherever you go, I go," said Emma simply, thinking, a new life, a new beginning, hope for the future.

"Perhaps Lucy and Arthur might come too, for it is certain that my cousin Alice will be most displeased with Lucy, aye, and with me, when she learns what happens."

"Perhaps, dear Richard, but whatever happens, I am content."

* * * * *

For those of you who have read this far, I hope you have enjoyed my little tale. Feedback is welcome, either to the address in my profile or via anonymous feedback. Don't forget your own e-mail address if you ask a question or require a response!

A vote would be welcome, too.

Alex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds