• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Talmin
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Talmin

Bang, bang, bang! "Lady! Lady Rell!"

Lady Rell grunted and put on a robe. She washed her hands and readied herself to fire whoever was on the otherside of the door. "Jill? Did you not know I was sleeping?"

"Yes Ma'am. Sorry Ma'am. But Mr. Welsh is at the door, and he's, um insistent and and he's sayin' it's about you're father and and you must see him now or he won't see you atall and and and well the rest was sort of swearing I--"

"I see Jill." Mila let her dead drop on the edge of the door. "Tell him I'll see him. Have him wait in the living room." She slammed the door before Jill said something stupid. Jill was loyal and a good enough servant but easily flustered. Mila knew what ever Mr. Welsh wanted to say about her father was going to be disappointing and expensive. She dressed and headed for the living room.

"Lady Rell." He bowed. Mr. Welsh was not a unpleasant man, or an ugly man, he just dealt in some of the more questionable matters on the planet and had very simple rules about those who transgressed against him. "I've come to see you about--"

"You've come to see me about my father who owes you a ridiculous amount of money that he has no chances of paying and you were hoping I'd be interested in paying it so you don't have to bother hurting him. Is that about right, Welsh?" She was too annoyed with his presence to address him properly.

"About." He gave another little bow. Being that on top of matters deserved recognition. "I'll probably have to hurt him some even if I get the money. It's more of a matter of whether or not he gets himself killed."

"So it's gotten that bad. And why is it I can't just get the authorities to keep him out of your grasp?" She knew the answer, but it was at least worth a try.

"We already have him Lady." The Lady Rell was a very attractive woman. Even if it was true she was barren he didn't see why men weren't lining up for her. "I'd rather not kill him, but this has happened so many times. I'd say 'it's not personal, I like the old man, it's strictly business' 'cept I can't stand him."

"Neither can I." Jean's husband always looked at her like this, respectfully looking at her body in a subtle manner. Jean said he hated her had married her only to have a child and only slept with her until Greg was born. "How is Greg, he's four now?" Mila smile coldly. Distraction was always useful.

"Fine Lady, and he's six."

"How much does my father owe?"

Mr. Welsh handed her a piece of paper.

"No one but you has this much money. I can't pay it."

"I know. I was thinking of a trade instead."

"Really?" Mila folded her arms.

"My son saw the Roke you bought today. Thought he was a dragon. It's all those books the nurse reads him. I'd take him instead of payment."

"Why? The value isn't equal."

"Greg's been on about him ever since. I'd do anything for my son."

Mila surpressed a smile. "And?"

Mr. Welsh swallowed. Lady Rell was sharp, everyone knew that, it still surprised him sometimes. Jean wasn't dumb exactly, she was just interested in very little and she some how repulsed him without trying. "And there's no way I can get the payment from you're father."

"Though you've already taken everything you could get your hands on."

"Have you spoken to your father?"

"I haven't spoken to him since my husband died."

"And though you're a good daughter, you still won't go broke for him. At least this way I'll get my son a good present."

"Fine, but I have conditions." Mila walked closer to him.

"All right."

"Give me until tomorrow evening to deliver the Roke, I will need to some information together so you'll know how to feed him etc."

"Done."

"I don't want this to happen again. I want you to make sure that my father is not allowed in any bar, brothel, or gambling house. I want you to see that no one who works for you will take credit from him. I want him the only thing he can get on credit to be food. Do you understand?"

Mr. Welsh felt her trying to intimidate him and he rather liked it. "Cheaper for me."

Mila turned away. "And I want whatever's done to him not to be crippling."

"Yes Lady Rell. Tomorrow evening then."

"Thank you Jason." Mila walked out of the room quickly.

* * * * *

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Talmin
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds