• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tammy

Tammy

Tammy was a curvy redhead with wide hips, full breasts and despite yoga, Pilates, and spin class a soft round belly. She had never had a problem with it though. She had, very early on, learned to embrace her full figure. For her eighteenth birthday, her grandmother, a feisty fixture of the senior social scene, had sat her down and pulled out a playboy magazine from 1967 that featured a buxom redhead with her same silvery-blue eyes. She had found a special frame that was thick and would hold the whole magazine so that she wouldn't have to pull it apart and hung the picture of her grandmother over her desk in her bedroom.

She pulled on the smallish bikini. She wasn't going to wear some Lycra laced one piece that was supposed to "hold you in." Her top consisted of two ruched triangles, the bottom was cut a pit larger, moderate coverage it was called, but was cut low allowing half of the small rose tattoo to show just above her lady parts. Oscar was doddering about the hotel room putting together their beach supplies and as he passed her he stopped to take a squeeze of her breast, pressing his semi hard cock against her ass. "Don't get yourself started." She warned. They had to get moving.

She was not one of those girls that had cried when the boys called her fat. Her mother, a big beautiful woman in her own right had told her early on, in every group of boys that wants to giggle about you being fat, there are two of them that liked you. Confidence and attitude were her answers to not being a Barbie doll.

With a bag full of playing cards, sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses, hats, and condoms they made their way through the resort. It was not a normal resort and as they passed the other people staking out chairs by the pool, they stood out as they were actually wearing swimsuits. They paused to giggle and tease another couple they knew. She was tempted to flirt more intensely but they had to catch their boat. They stopped at the pool bar and got blended drinks full of rum and bananas and made their way for the pier. She tugged her large floppy hat out of the bag to keep the sun off her perfectly alabaster nose. Oscar grinned from ear to ear at the pair of naked women ordering their drinks at the bar beside him. The small brunette flirted with him shamelessly, chastising him for having swim trunks on. He promised to make it up to her later. Oscar would too. Oscar's single greatest asset after his insane intellect was the immense cock that swung freely between his legs at the nude pool. Drinks in hand she tugged at him pulling him off to board the nude cruise. It was a favorite of hers every year.

Once a full-grown woman, Tammy enjoyed college. She never rushed a sorority as she had always found herself bonding more with the boys that ogled her than the girls that judged her. She was named a little sister of the party frat her sophomore year and made her way steadily through its membership ranks. As a Junior, she flirted with bi-sexuality and enjoyed the company of a sultry dark haired girl from Connecticut who was as lean as she was zaftig. It was a fun time but she eventually found herself missing the company of boys and the feel of a genuine hard cock. Her senior year she found herself pretty serious with a smart hard working boy with a bright future and married him the June after graduation.

As the boat tugged away from the pier, she slipped out of her cover-up. She applied sunscreen to Oscar from head to toe with special attention paid to his middle regions, she didn't want him sunburnt there. When it was her turn to get slathered down, Oscar found help in the hands of two of the other husbands on the boat. Six hands started to work on her as the cool breeze and warm sun worked their magic. Thirty minutes into the cruise she found herself spread across the wide net in the bow of the catamaran, a bronze skinned Latino man named Martin pleasuring her with fingers and tongue. She held Oscar's hand as she put on a bit of a show for the other boaters.

Tammy's first marriage had been a disaster. From the start he had expected her to give up any sort of life outside of their small apartment in a frozen city in the Midwest. Their neighbor, a stoner who smoked as much as he dealt was a first indiscretion. The poor boy she married told her he would forgive her. He never really did. His best friend from work was the second. It was in a bathroom at a restaurant. She figured there might be something wrong with her.

Tammy behaved herself the rest of the way out on the nude cruise. She had gotten off pretty quickly. She was tempted to fuck him but thought she should probably save herself for the picnic. She and Oscar lay naked in the big net watching a woman take on two men and one of their wives. The woman was overly tan and overly hard bodied and although Tammy didn't find her attractive she enjoyed watching the people engage in all sorts of different sexual acts as sipped on a rum punch and enjoyed the sway of the boat and the sun on her skin. She would need to find shade on the way back; she was already a light pink, any more than that would be trouble.

With her first husband behind her, she found herself feeling like her overly sexualized life might be destructive. She tried to restrain herself but the young accountant at work was so sweet to her. They dated for weeks before anything happened. She had come to grips with her weaknesses. She didn't exactly peruse boys, she just never said no. The accountant worked well because although he flirted and teased and took her to lunch and dinner and the movies, he never actually hit on her. She loved him for his shyness and he was innocent enough not to realize her Saturdays with the girls typically ended early Sunday morning with a half drunk man sneaking out of her small studio apartment.

She didn't mind the sand on her body and she played naked at the picnic bouncing when she played volleyball and leaning back far enough to reveal herself in positively indecent ways when she limboed. She enjoyed the ceviche and sat giggling with a thin naked brunette with overly enhanced breasts. The young kids running he tour had asked everyone to keep to calm while they were on the beach so there wasn't anything particularly lurid going on. Tammy was good and worked up but she could wait.

The first time she slept with the accountant was after a Cinco de Mayo party and the only reason they knew they had slept with each other was that they had woken up together at his apartment. He was almost embarrassed it had happened and she had to talk him down from a panic attack as he apologized profusely. They dated casually for another month until, realizing she was late let him know she was pregnant. He didn't hit on her at all while she was pregnant and for the first time since her senior year of college she went more than a month without getting laid. She had a beautiful chubby red haired baby boy; postpartum she was, if anything, more buxom and hornier. The accountant didn't hit on her and she found herself logging for anyone to come along and shake her out of her doldrums. She went on medication for what was diagnosed as depression. She wasn't eating or sleeping. She went back to work. Oscar was there on her first day at the new job. He was cute and funny. He was a little thin but he had that look in his eye. He was married and never asked. She got up every morning, dressed in something that showed off her breasts and teased him mercilessly.

On the boat back to the resort the thin brunette took to admiring Tammy's breasts in a more active than passive sort of way. She asked Tammy if she liked girls. Tammy said sure, she had been with several. She asked Tammy if she could do down on her, Tammy said sure it sounded like fun. The overly fit girl had ended up joining them and was actually a very good kisser. Tammy had hoped the men would join but they didn't. She wouldn't say she was totally satisfied by the girl on girl action but she wasn't going to complain.

For the first time in her life, she wasn't the one cheating but the one being cheated on. She didn't feel wronged because in the back of her mind, she had just been waiting for someone to ask. She felt slightly justified when she discovered the accountant and his boyfriend. She had been getting concerned she didn't have what it took anymore. The parting was amicable and she was a probably better friend with him afterward. She was happy to be working again. She teased Oscar every way she could think of, just waiting for him to ask. He never did. She moved on and picked up a younger man who was boring and a black man, just because she had never had a black boyfriend. Oscar stopped flirting with her for a while. In fact, he had almost totally disappeared. She hated to admit it but despite being back in the game, she was lonely.

Back at the resort she was drunk and horny. Oscar suggested the pool. She suggested a nap. The promise of her half drunk in bed was enough to convince him. The afternoon rains came and they lay in bed listening to the sound of the storm and feeling the wet air blow in the open window. They fucked twice, napped, and then made love slowly and gently, their lips pressed together the whole time.

Oscar was mopey. She had been put on a project and he was the lead. After months of seeing him only in passing they were together nearly all day every day. It pained her to see him so sad. She pressed and he backed away. She pressed harder and disparagingly consented to drinks. They left work separately but met at the bar up the street from their offices. It was a Tuesday and it was nearly empty. They sat at the end of the bar taking a corner so they could talk. She told him of her recent issues and confronting life with her homosexual ex-husband. He told her for the first time about his separation, his wife moving to another city, and the suddenly empty house he was living in. She desperately wanted him to ask. He wanted to ask. Neither happened and they parted with a less than satisfying hug.

They were sitting sipping on blended rum drinks socializing with the other couples. The afternoon rains had passed and they sat naked in the water at the swim up bar. She couldn't help but be enamored of the tall man in the straw cowboy hat. She was feeling the rum and when he asked Oscar and her to join them for dinner she smiled and flirted pointedly. "I never say no." He took the bait and asked her if she would slide up onto the bar. She did. He ordered a rum punch and had his wife pour it down Tammy's chest and belly, he nestled himself between her legs lapping up the punch as it trickled between her lips. The cold punch and his warm tongue had her giggling.

Oscar finally asked her out again and she joined him for drinks. He asked her to dinner and she joined him for seafood. He asked her back to his house.

"Oscar, I don't know why, but I am feeling like I should tell you. I have some self control issues." For some reason she didn't understand, she was feeling like opening up. "I mean, I don't think of myself as a slut or anything but really, for as long as I can remember, I just don't tell men 'no.'" He was just sitting there eating. He would look up and occasionally comment. "It has made me a lousy girlfriend and yeah, so I married a gay guy but that doesn't mean I was any better wife to him either." He kind of smiled at that. "I really was the worst wife ever." She went on a while longer somewhat muttering to herself. She was embarrassed now. They finished dinner. He offered dessert. She was never one to say no to chocolate cake, she had a figure to maintain. He ordered a heavy red wine to go with the rich cake and she had to admit, if she was the type of girl that had trouble saying yes, the cake and wine would have taken care of that. They were well outside and she had already unlocked her car with the little controller when he finally spoke up.

"Come back to my place. Lets get naked."

"I shouldn't"

"I thought you always said yes."

"I do. I mean, I have."

"Then follow me." He turned and walked to his car. It was black and luxurious and of course, she followed him.

She took the cowboys hat and perched it on her head as she rode him. They were beside the pool and he was lying on a rubber float. She liked the audience; especially that Oscar was part of it. He was getting his own attention but she liked to see he was watching her. She locked eyes with him and it was like an electric colt shot through her pussy. The sun was setting and she was looking forward to dinner.

They dated for three months and had been exclusive the entire time. At least she had been. His overly endowed nether regions of course impressed her, but she was also impressed by his creativity. She had opened up to him about not saying "no," and he had taken on the challenge. She found it exciting that he dared her on. They were like teenagers at times, slipping off to a public restroom or doing it in a bedroom at a dinner party slinking back to dinner wondering if everyone knew what they were up to. It was enough to keep her occupied and she wondered if it would stay that way. She joined him on a business trip and joined the mile high club. She wondered each time they made plans what was coming. He was getting serious about their relationship and had asked her to move in. She had resisted. He had been dropping little hints. On a trip to Mexico he suggested a beach wedding. She repeated her objections. She wasn't cut out for marriage and she loved him too much to do that to him. That was how the L word had come into their relationship. He had simply replied that he loved her too. She was sure he did and she was sure he would, right up until she banged the mailman. He teased her back that it was okay, as long as he got to bang the lady that read the gas meter. She laughed it off.

She had to put on a dress for dinner. The one she chose for that night was more of a nightgown than a dress. She liked the way her breasts swayed beneath it. She wore black lace panties. He suggested she wear a thong and they discussed her ass. She felt the thong made it look too large. He told her to wear the thong and see if anyone objected. She still wasn't one to say no and let her large round ass cheeks fill out the sheer dress. He liked her ass and seldom took his hand off of it as they milled about socializing before dinner. Once seated with their new friends from Memphis the Cowboy didn't seem deterred by the pale round curves either.

He took her to play pool. There was a group of people he had known. He was mixing her in with his friends from before his divorce and it was awkward at first but she was beginning to make strides with them. They played pool for a while and flirted with his friends. He smiled at her. He didn't seem to mind. As the group thinned out, she suggested they take off. She was feeling pretty good and had things in mind. He put her off. He wasn't ready to leave. She accepted it as she was having fun too. The night went later than most. The karaoke freaks had left and they retied back to the pool tables. It as just three of them now, playing cutthroat. She was good but his friend was better. He had the eight ball lined up. It wasn't an easy shot but it was makeable. He approached the small high-top table to take a drink of beer and rechalk his que.

"I'll tell you what. If I make this shot, we all go back to my place."

Oscar stood there holding his beer. He smiled a little at her but clearly was leaving it to her. "Haha, you're funny. What if you miss?"

"If I miss, we go back to Oscar's"

"We?" she looked deadpan at Oscar. There was no mistaking the offer.

"You told me you never say no."

"You should miss then, I have stuff at Oscar's" He hit the shot hard enough not just to miss but to scratch and then picked up the check.

She could give a whole list of reasons why she did it. She liked pleasing Oscar. She liked getting manhandled by two or three men. She liked the attention. She liked the way; nestled in a pile of naked fucking bodies her mind cleared and she just let it happen. Whatever her excuse was, she liked the fact that being a slut, doing all of the things she had always done, no longer came with the downsides. Oscar seemed to not only accept her weakness but to embrace it. After dinner the four of them retired to their room. She had her way with the two men, and then watched as the other woman took everything they had left. She wasn't so much attracted to the woman as she was turned on by how the men reacted and as the men rested their cocks she went after the pretty woman's naked body like it was a piece of cake. She liked cake.

She and Oscar married at a Jamaican beach resort, one of the normal ones. Once they had put their kids and parents on planes home, they switched resorts and honeymooned in the naked pool, partaking of debauchery at every opportunity. The last night she was curled up in bed beside him, sad to be going home.

"You don't mind that your wife is a slut?" she asked him.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tammy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 896 milliseconds