• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 08

Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 08

12

Note to readers: thanks for the comments and suggestions. I will say, though, that anyone looking for a "humiliated husband" story is most definitely not going to find one here, or in any fictional sequel either. My "adventure" was really our adventure, and it was one we shared and enjoyed and continue to share and enjoy. If you read on from here, thanks for staying with the story! Tammy

*****

After one final rinse of my hair, I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Toweling myself off, I listened carefully – the house sounded empty. Before I went into the shower Jack had said he was going to drop the kids off at the movie theater and then come back. I slipped on my terry cloth robe and walked into the bedroom.

I closed the bedroom door, and walked to the windows, shut the blinds on the gathering twilight, and retrieved the Victoria's Secret bag from my shopping expedition earlier that day. Taking out the white slip and thong, I lay them on the bed, clipping off the price tags with a small scissors. I added my white garter belt and stockings from my lingerie drawer, and stepped back, as if hypnotized by this ensemble that would be worn in a different bedroom in less than an hour.

I heard the garage door open and close, and a moment later Jack appeared at the bedroom door.

"Nice outfit," he said, looking at the bed, as he moved to my side, putting his arm around my shoulders, kissing me on my wet hair. "Mmmmmm," he said as he breathed in. "New soap or something?"

"Um, yes, there was a sale on some bath oils at Victoria's Secret and I bought a bottle. Do you like it?"

"Very much, Tammy."

I turned to my husband and gave him a kiss on the lips. "You're sure about tonight, right Jack?" I said, my nervousness needing to be tamped down again. He smiled. "Yes, I'm sure about tonight, honey," he said reassuringly.

I exhaled. "Guess I'd better get my hair and makeup done, then," I said, taking a step toward the sinks.

"Hey Tammy, before you do that…" Jack said. "Why don't you get on your lingerie and then do your hair and makeup?" He walked towards me. "I'd like to watch you get ready while you're wearing everything…" he said, sweeping his hand to the bed.

"OK," I replied. I slipped off the robe and tossed it on the floor, my excitement building at both the opportunity to tease Jack and to prepare myself for Derek.

"What would you like me to put on first?" I asked flirtatiously.

"Perhaps the stockings that will be rubbing Derek's legs while he's pushing his cock into me?" I said, picking up the gossamer fabric, trailing it across my hips, then tossing it aside.

"Or perhaps the thong?" I picked up the delicate, lacy garment and held it up to my breasts. "The thong that Derek will slip down my legs as he gets ready to part the lips of my pussy with the head of his cock?"

Jack's eyes positively sparkled, and he took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. "The thong," he whispered in my ear as his hands drifted down to the cheeks of my ass, "that will show off my wife's beautiful, round, white ass, the ass that Derek is someday going to fuck while I watch?" I shuddered as I listened – he was MUCH more experienced at "talking dirty" -- and briefly considered the possibility of going to Derek's house freshly fucked.

Jack picked up the slip from the bed, and put it on over my head, then caressed the skin of my back through the silky fabric. "Or the slip that will rub so enticingly against your breasts while Derek is undressing you, the slip that will be slid over your head and discarded on the floor like wrapping paper while Derek plays with your nipples, getting your pussy wet and ready to welcome him…"

I gasped at my husband's words, feeling as if every nerve in my body were suddenly concentrated between my legs.

"Jack, please," I implored, looking up at him. "Please get me off?"

He leaned back and looked at me with a smile. "I'd love to, Tammy…. but you have to finish getting ready…."

He walked over to the wingback chair and sat down. How can he be so calm when I am begging for an orgasm?!?!! I wondered for perhaps the thousandth time in our marriage.

I took a deep breath and sat down on the bed, parting my legs slightly as I pulled on the white stockings. I then slowly lifted the hem of the slip to allow me to put on the white garter belt, watching my husband all the while.

"So what do you think?" I asked, knowing the answer but still turned on at the prospect of hearing it. Jack smiled. "Beautiful, Tammy." I smiled back as I walked past him, to brush my teeth and brush out my hair. Jack stood and followed me, leaning against a wall and watching me.

As I applied my makeup, I looked at Jack in the mirror. "Do you know what I realized today?" I said as I applied the lipstick. "What's that, Tammy?" he asked. "I have had at least one orgasm every day for the last two weeks," I said, sharing an observation I had made while I was reviewing a calendar earlier in the day. "That's like another honeymoon," I said.

Jack smiled. "Actually, that's better than our honeymoon – remember those two days you were sick from that conch soup or whatever it was?" "Ugh, that's right, I'd forgotten," I said. "So I guess that's a new record for me," I said to my reflection in the mirror as I leaned over the sink to put on mascara.

Jack moved behind me and rubbed his crotch against my ass. "And just think," he said mischievously, "records are made to be broken."

I pushed my ass against him and could feel the erection inside his jeans – further confirmation, if I needed any, of just how turned on he was by everything I was, and would be, doing.

"So what time are you supposed to be there?" Jack asked as he ran his hands over my silk-covered cheeks. I had only read Derek's email from the previous Friday about a hundred times. "The email said around 7:30," I replied, finishing my makeup and turning to my husband.

"Would you mind if I wore your favorite perfume while Derek takes me?" I said with a peck on his cheek. "Mmmmmmmmm, not at all," he replied. I went to my dresser and took out a rarely-used bottle of Lauren, dabbing it on my neck, then turning to face Jack and dabbing it on the sides of my breasts.

I walked past my husband into the closet, and slipped on the dress I had selected, a simple dark blue cotton. I put on a pair of high heels, and walked back out into the bedroom. I gave Jack another kiss on the lips, and turned my back to him.

"Help me with the zipper?" I asked.

"Of course." He slowly pulled up the zipper, then put his arms around my waist. "You picked this dress because Derek will have to help you take it off, right?" he whispered.

"You know me so well, Jack," I replied. He nuzzled my neck, breathing in the scent that he always said reminded him of sex in college.

"Tammy," he began as his hands roamed over my body, pressing the silk slip against my skin.

"Yes Jack?"

"I know you're going to have your hands full tonight," he whispered. "Hands and other things," he continued with a little laugh….

He walked in front of me and stroked my cheek gently with his hand. "So I don't expect you to necessarily bring this up tonight…"

He gave me another light kiss on the cheek, and moved his lips next to my ear. "But sometime soon, you're going to need to start the submissive part of the relationship with Derek."

He gave me another kiss as he pulled back, his hands dropping to my ass.

"I…I know, Jack," I said nervously. "I want…I'd like to begin that part of the fantasy too," I said. Over the last few days, while I was taking my morning shower, I had masturbated repeatedly, replaying the blowjob on Thursday in decidedly less consensual circumstances.

"OK, good," he said with a smile.

"Time for me to go, I guess?" I said, glancing at the clock-radio on the nightstand.

"Mmm-hmmmm," my husband said, nuzzling my neck. "I'll be up when you get home, in more ways than one."

"Thanks Jack…I'm…I'm looking forward to that part of the evening too."

I gave him another kiss, grabbed the Mapquest directions to Derek's house from my dresser, and walked downstairs and into the garage. I opened the driver's door of my Suburban, and by habit, lifted the skirt of my dress so that the car seat would be pressed against my bare ass.

Taking a deep breath, I pulled out of the garage and drove the few miles to Derek's subdivision.

The development was quite new – too new, in fact, for streetlights, and it took me a while to find the right address. As I pulled into his driveway, I noticed that the sod in his lawn still hadn't grown together. Turning off the ignition, I checked my makeup in the rearview mirror, stepped out of the car and walked to the front door, keenly aware of the aching wetness between my legs.

I rang the doorbell, and looked around the neighborhood – a couple of the houses seemed occupied, many more were still under construction, and there were still quite a few vacant lots. The door opened, and I turned to see Derek, wearing a polo shirt and jeans.

"Hi Tammy," he said with a smile, standing aside and gesturing for me to come in. "I'm very glad you could make it tonight," he said, closing the door behind me as I stepped into the foyer.

I breathed deeply – I loved the smell of new houses, and suspected that after tonight the aroma would carry some very particular memories. "Thanks, I, um, I'm glad to be here," I said as Derek moved closer. He leaned down and kissed me firmly on the lips as he placed one of his hands between my shoulders on my back.

"Come into the kitchen," he said as he pulled away, taking my hand in his and leading me down a small hallway. A bottle of champagne sat in an ice bucket, with two glasses next to it. "Do you like champagne, Tammy?" he asked as he poured the first glass. "Mmmm, yes," I replied, taking the glass from him. "I don't have it very often though."

"Well," Derek said, pouring the second glass, "I figured it's my first time taking a white woman to bed, we should celebrate it." I was somewhat taken aback at his bluntness, but why else was I here, to work on redrafting funding guidelines??

"And it's my first time with a black man," I said. "Actually the first time with any man other than my husband."

"I'm honored," Derek said with a smile, replacing the bottle in the ice bucket and moving next to me. "Here's to many firsts," he said, clinking his glass against mine. "Yes, to many firsts," I said, raising the glass to my lips and enjoying the sweet bubbles.

"Your home is beautiful, Derek," I said, taking another sip. "Thanks – there's a lot to be done yet. The basement isn't finished yet, and there's a lot of decorating that needs to get done." He put his hand on the small of my back. "Why don't I give you a quick tour?" he asked.

After walking through a box-strewn study, dining room and guest rooms, we arrived at the master bedroom. The bed looked huge – and the comforter and blankets were all neatly folded on a bench at the foot of the bed.

I gulped, and drained my champagne glass. "I see….you've, um, got everything ready," I said, turning to Derek. He took my champagne glass and set it aside. "Everything…except you, Tammy," he said as he once again kissed me, pushing his tongue slowly and sensuously into my mouth.

I put my arms around him and pulled him close, the friction of our bodies rubbing my slip against my nipples. For a long moment our tongues twirled and danced, and Derek's hands drifted over my body, the strength of his fingers and the silkiness of the slip combining to arouse me incredibly.

Finally, I pulled away and turned my back to him. "Unzip my dress, please?" I asked.

I felt his fingers tug at the hook, and heard and felt the zipper slowly slide down. He kissed the skin uncovered by the zipper, and then pushed the dress off my shoulders, letting it fall onto the floor. Derek's hands reached under my arms, and cupped my breasts through the slip.

"Very nice, Tammy," he growled.

"I…I went out shopping today and bought this for tonight," I panted. "I'm glad you like it, Derek."

"Why don't you lie down and get comfortable?" he whispered.

"Shouldn't you lock the door?" I asked. Derek looked down at me – "Why?" he said simply. I shook my head – "Force of habit, I guess," I said, realizing happily that I could be as loud and vocal as I wanted tonight.

I climbed onto the bed, and turned to watch as Derek stripped off his polo shirt, marveling at how solid his body was. He joined me on the bed and pushed my head back onto a pillow, drilling his tongue into my mouth as his left hand explored the body he would soon claim.

Derek pulled away and smiled down at me. "You know, Tammy, ever since I felt your pussy on Thursday," he continued as his hand slowly slid up my stockinged thigh, "I've been thinking about what it would taste like." My heart skipped a beat. "How about we start tonight with me going down on you?"

"Yes…please…." I gasped. Derek smiled and moved down my body as I slowly spread my thighs. He pushed up the slip to reveal my lacy thong. "Mmmmm, you decided to wear panties tonight?" he said as he planted a soft kiss on the exposed flesh of my inner thigh.

"Yes," I moaned as his tongue traced a slow path along one of my garters. "I…I thought you'd like to…to unwrap me before you take me," I blurted out.

I glanced down and saw Derek looking at my crotch. He eased his hands up my hips, and slowly pulled down my thong, the sensation of being stripped making me hotter and more eager. As he tossed them on the floor, he pushed my legs wider apart, and lowered his mouth to my bare pussy, flicking his tongue across my lips. He then placed his thumbs on my lips, pulled them apart and drove his tongue deep into the moist, pink flesh, quickly driving me to ecstasy.

"Ohhhhhhhh Derek, that is….wonderful," I said, arching my back to try to force his tongue even deeper into me. I reached down and grabbed his head, the short, curly black hair feeling so erotic. For long, hedonistic minutes, he lapped and licked at the smooth, hairless flesh, letting his tongue drift down briefly to my hypersensitive perineum. He returned to my clit, and started circling it. "That's it, Derek, just…." His tongue drove deeper and then withdrew. I opened my eyes as Derek looked up at me.

"Tammy," he said with a grin, "if I let you come, are you going to be too tight for me to fuck?"

"NO!, no, Derek, please, I promise…just get me off and then you can take me…."

"Alright, as long as you promise…" He lowered his head and I closed my eyes as his tongue returned to my pussy. After a moment, he licked his way up to my clit and started flicking his tongue across it – slowly, at first, but gradually building up speed. I gasped as I felt my muscles tighten, and as Derek's tongue moved faster and faster across my clit, I finally came, crying out as Derek's tongue continued to lick and stroke my pussy.

Finally, he slid off the bed, and I watched as he unbuttoned and removed his jeans and briefs, marveling again at what a fantastic body he had. He lay down next to me and kissed me. He slowly pushed my slip up my body, and over my breasts. I lifted my head so he could pull it off completely. He tossed it aside, its objective accomplished.

"Now," he said sexily, "I believe there's a little promise you need to keep." I smiled and kissed him back. "I'm ready, Derek," I whispered. He lowered his mouth to my left breast and sucked and nibbled the hardened nipple.

"Do you want me to wear a condom, Tammy?" he asked. "No, no, I've….I've taken care of that, just…just please fuck me?"

He climbed on top of me and placed his cock between my thighs. I moved my hand down to position it at the entrance to my pussy, then looked up at him. "I'm ready," I whispered again.

He smiled, and slowly, almost imperceptibly, he started moving his hips, pushing his cock against an entrance that, while wet, was tightened considerably by my orgasm. I closed my eyes and bit my lip as I felt the pressure build. Finally, the head of his cock eased into me, and as he slowly pushed deeper into me, I blinked and looked up at Derek's face – his teeth gritted, eyes closed. "Oh that's good Derek," I whispered, tracing paths down his chest with my fingers. "Just fill me up." I lifted my head and sucked on one of his nipples.

"Mmmmmmmm, I like that," he said throatily. "But not too much, I want to give you a nice, long first fuck." He kept easing his cock slowly into me until finally it was fully encased in the wet warmth of my pussy. I pulled his head down to kiss him, savoring the hardness of his cock in my pussy while I enjoyed the softness of his tongue in my mouth. After a moment, he started to slowly pull out, until only the head was left inside me. Then Derek pushed into me again, and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his thighs as he started to fuck me with deliciously deliberate, controlled thrusts.

"Your cock feels so good inside me Derek," I gasped as he stroked in and out of me. "Mmmmmm, it does feel good," he said hoarsely. After another couple of thrusts, he leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Spread your legs wider, Tammy, I want to see how deep I can go in you."

I unwrapped my legs from around his, and spread my thighs as wide as I could, feeling the muscles in my pussy tighten around Derek's cock. "Mmmmmmmmmm, that's better," he said, as he started thrusting into me more vigorously, his cock pushing into me deeper and deeper. "Oh, is it ever," I mumbled as I tried to arch my back to perhaps give him just another fraction of an inch.

Derek started fucking me faster and faster, and my enjoyment of his attention competed with my desire to not end the session too quickly. I grabbed his ass and squeezed as I looked up at him. "Derek, I want to be on top, OK?" I said breathlessly. He smiled down at me. "No problem, Tammy," he said as he rolled off and lay down on his back next to me.

I looked down at his erection, gleaming and slick from my pussy, and I was very eager to return it there. I straddled his hips, and guided his cock back into my body, groaning as it bored into me. I fucked myself as I kissed Derek's chest and nipples, then raised myself up so I was looking at his face.

"So how do you like fucking your first white woman Derek?" I said nastily as I stared into Derek's dark eyes, his dark brown skin such a stark contrast to the light-colored sheets and pillowcases. Sweat dripped from my face onto Derek's chest.

His hands gripped my ass and squeezed, urging me to move faster. "Such a sweet, tight pussy you've got, Tammy," he said as he pushed his hips upward, driving himself deeper up and into me. "And your ass," he whispered as he gave my cheeks another squeeze. "Such a nice ass for a white woman," he panted between breaths. His thrusts sped up, and I looked him in the eye. "Do you want to come now, Derek?" I asked urgently. "Do you want to fill my white pussy with your come?" I panted, feeling delirious.

Derek pulled me off his cock and pushed me down on my back, then pushed his cock into me in one, fast thrust. "That's good, Derek, yes," I cried out loud. "Just fuck me until you come…"

After perhaps another half dozen ramming thrusts, he groaned as he pushed himself deeply and came inside me with hot, liquid spasms.

We lay joined together, motionless, for a moment, and Derek exhaled slowly and loudly. He looked down at me with a smile, then slowly eased his cock out of my pussy. He lay on his side, and started stroking one of my breasts.

"I love talking like that during sex," he said with a satisfied grin. I leaned up and kissed his chest. "That makes two of us," I replied. "And I also love it when a man fucks like that during sex," I added. "Wow," I exclaimed, falling back onto the pillow.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds