• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Tammy's Mom
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Tammy's Mom

Later, huh. Yes! "Any preferences?"

"Sorry?"

"Missionary, doggie-style, woman on top?"

"All of them! Missionary, this first time, so if I pass out from excitement I'm already in the recovery position," she said, with a prick-stiffening gurgle of a laugh.

"Um, Jane?"

"Yes?"

"What about precautions?"

Her smile was pure wickedness. "I put my diaphragm in when I undressed."

I laughed. "I never stood a chance, did I?"

"No way. Now we've established that, let's fuck!"

We wriggled around until Jane was on her back, legs spread, shaved pussy showing red and swollen, wet, a trickle of moisture in the crack of her ass. I moved forward, bending to get myself in position, reaching for my erection when she moved my hand out of the way, taking me in cool fingers, and guiding me to her opening. Her very wet opening, and I was inside her almost without realizing it, sinking in a couple of inches, pulling back to spread her lubrication, then pressing forward again, deep into her, until my balls were against her ass.

She groaned, biting my ear. "Fuck, Bill, but that feels good!" She sighed, but it was a happy sigh. "I'd forgotten how good it feels to have a lovely, hot, hard prick in my pussy." She stretched up and kissed me. "Go, baby, fuck me hard. Give me something to tell Tammy."

Well, there was a thought! I began to thrust into her, slow, deep, trying to make it last. I'd learned a little about pacing myself with Lara, although quite often we'd eat each other, sometimes as foreplay, sometimes because that was all we wanted, but I didn't know anything about Jane's responses, other than she was enjoying what we were doing, if the heavy breathing in my ear was any clue.

She groaned again. "Oh, fuck me, baby," she cried, "fuck me hard!" So I did, driving into her, trying to use the full-length of my cock, a cock that Lara had told me was the biggest of the three she'd had in her. More to the point, and a smug boost to my ego, was her assertion that mine was the one that had made her happiest. I just prayed that the skill I had developed in fucking Lara would stand me in good stead for fucking Jane, because the excitement of the moment was getting to me, and I knew it couldn't be long before I came, and I didn't know if I could hold on until Jane climaxed.

I did, but it was close, damned close. I was just on the point of climax, just about to tell Jane that I couldn't hold on any longer, when she went tense, then cried out, and I felt her pussy clamp down on me as she trembled beneath me in the near-agony of climax, taking me, pushing me, over the precipice of sensation so that I hurtled to my own ecstatic oblivion, my hips driving me into her in blind reflex action while her pussy tried its damnedest to drain my balls.

For a long, long time there was no sound except two pairs of lungs trying urgently to extract oxygen from the air, two hearts pounding, easing slowly as we regained our equilibrium, hips twitching occasionally in reflex as the sensations eased. I pushed myself up, leaning on my elbows, my breathing still ragged as Jane's eyes flickered open, and a smile spread over her face. She stretched up to kiss me, quick, light.

"That was better than I dared to hope, Bill, much better, absolutely wonderful in fact."

"Pretty good for me too, you know."

"I hoped it would be, but remember, I haven't fucked in five years. I'm out of practice."

"Well, it hasn't been five years for me, but I do like the feel of a pussy around me." I laughed. "If you were fuck-fit, Jane, I'm not sure I'd survive!"

She giggled. "Fuck-fit, eh? That's a new one." She stretched up and kissed me again. "You've done this before, haven't you? Did you have someone at college?"

"Yeah, a girl called Lara Svenson. She liked sex, and she wanted it without complications. As she put it, 'I want a fuck-buddy, someone I like, someone I can call friend, and someone I can walk away from when we graduate, with good memories and no regrets'."

"Did it work out like that?"

"Pretty much, yes. We had a great last night together, ate breakfast together, and caught our separate planes home."

"And no regrets?"

I shrugged. "Some. It was nice having a willing partner around, and I'll miss that. I was fond of Lara, and I think she was of me, but we weren't in love." I smiled down at her. "I think I'd better pull out before I fall out." I eased back onto my knees, between her legs, her pussy flushed, moist, slightly open.

She pouted. "I suppose so." The pout turned to a grin. "I hope you want to do this again, Bill, because I do. You've reminded me how much fun good sex can be." The smile faded. "Bill?"

"Yes?"

"That 'fuck-buddy' thing? If you would like to share something like that with me, until Tammy comes home, at least, well, I think I'd rather like that." She looked a little uncertain, and I had no hesitation in answering.

"Jane, I would love that!"

"You're sure?" she still looked uncertain, and I hastened to reassure her.

"Absolutely. You can't offer me paradise and expect me to say no, can you?"

She laughed. "I suppose not, when you put it that way." She swung her legs over and stood. "Stay there. I'll just get a washcloth and we'll clean ourselves up, rest a while."

"And then?"

She scowled. "And then, Bill Evans, we fuck again."

I gestured. "Why the scowl?"

"Because I want you to take this seriously."

I took her hand and squeezed her fingers. "Jane, I may joke, and I may even laugh, during a sexual encounter with a gorgeous and willing partner - yes, that's you, lady - but believe me, I take sex very seriously indeed."

"Delighted to hear it." She stood. "Washcloth."

I nodded. "Washcloth."

She was back straight away, and we wiped ourselves down. Jane discarded the washcloth on the table and lay back down on the exercise mat.

"I'm nicely oiled, so I'm going to lie here and get some sun, and I'm going to think about sex. What about you?"

"I think I'll have another swim, and I'll think about sex."

She laughed. "Good idea! Bill, there's something I was going to ask you, earlier. Remember, I asked you if you were attracted to Tammy. What about me?"

"I'm sorry. What about you?"

"I know you've just had me, but had you ever wanted me before?" She held my eye, and a flush was rising in her cheeks.

I paused for a moment, but nodded. "Yes, all the time, pretty much, since Tammy brought me home that first time. More so when we've been swimming together. You're a very lovely sight in a bikini." I gave her a wry grin. "Even lovelier, naked."

She reached across and squeezed my hand. "Thank you."

I shrugged. "Shouldn't it be me thanking you?"

"Did the thought of making love to me excite you?"

I took a deep breath. "Jane, every time I saw you in a bikini, when I got home I had to jack off, often more than once, before I could get to sleep. Yes, the thought excites me. Present tense, not past. Does, not did." I opened my mouth, I think I was going to ask 'why?', but she put her fingers across my lips and shook her head.

"Don't say anything. Don't ask, because I'm not sure I know myself, but suddenly, with the evidence of that lovely erection, knowing that you found me desirable, I wanted, very much, to make love to you." Another wry smile. "It's been over five years, since well before the divorce. I was too busy being a stay-at-home mom for Tammy, being there when she needed me, to think of dating, but I've always enjoyed sex. I suspect you were trying very hard not to let yourself get an erection, but Bill, I considered that very pretty one you showed to me to be a very nice compliment."

"If you keep talking like this, I'm going to get complimentary again."

She giggled. "Go, have your swim. Think about what you'd like to do next, and I'll do the same." She took my hand and moved it until she could see my watch. "Bill, it's almost three. What time do you have to be home?"

"I don't. Mom and Dad were going to Aunt Jen's for a few days. I'm alone, tonight and tomorow night."

Her face lit up. "Does that mean you can stay tonight?"

Startled, I nodded. "Yes, if you want me to."

She nodded. "I want you to sleep with me. Or maybe stay awake, which is more fun. Okay?"

"You needed to ask? Yes. Yes, please, pretty please with tassels."

"Ooh, baby, we're gonna have fun!"

And we did. But that, as they say, is another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Tammy's Mom
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1643 milliseconds