• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Tam's Away, But I Need To "Play"

Tam's Away, But I Need To "Play"

Tamara was leaving me behind yet again.

"You can function on your own. Now, it's my turn to do a little traveling," she said to me as she was preparing to go to New Orleans for the Essence Music Festival with her girls, then to Houston for an additional 11 days on her own.

"You got it on the homefront, king. Your queen will return, and we'll plan for the next trip!"

"Tam" held down the homefront for 24 of my 30 years in the Navy, as we were married for 23, but together for 24 and had three beautiful children as a result. While I missed a lot of winters, summers, holidays and milestones, I still managed to visit 30 countries, albeit on the Navy's dime, yet I had a good, damned time while she hustled in raising our babies. She deserved every bit of travel that came to her at this point in life, for our kids were grown and on their own, and now she could prance and dance all over the map as she saw fit.

"You find yourself getting hungry, Tawonna is cooking all week. Stop over there and eat with them," she said, alluding to her younger sister and my archrival, for Tawonna was someone that didn't want me and Tam getting married.

Tam and her friends were driving down to New Orleans at a time where I was feeling a little more sensitive about her being on her own. Five years prior was the first year I was retired, and we did everything together whether it was the grocery store run or a fishing trip, just making up for all the lost time she and I missed. In doing so, we also learned that we enjoyed our time apart, for it made us more fond of each other, enhanced our bond.

"You never have to worry about me cheating on you, Vince, if that's what you're saying," she said to me when we laid down the rules for solo travel, with solo defined as she and I not together during transit.

I trusted my woman, and agreed to periodic solitude, but the truth was, I loved the woman that gave me the life I earned, as I never had to worry about a thing when I was away from reality.

"Babe, that's my ride. I gotta go," she said to me as she was expediting her movements to the sound of a beeping horn.

She kissed me, and I grabbed her bag to take out to the Sprinter van full of dolled up, black women, all looking and smelling good. We kissed once more before they jeered at us, then she jumped in the "freak wagon" and carried on down the street, leaving me staring at the exhaust pipe as they sped off. I walked back into the house, and grabbed a cold beer as it was only 10 a.m. on a humid Thursday morning in June when my boy Phil texted me:

"Waddup playa? What you doing right now?"

"Tam just left. Sipping a brew," I responded.

"Wanna stop through? I'm off today, and about to roll this blunt," he noted.

I hadn't put my face to marijuana in a very long time, so the offer was hard to refuse.

Phil and I were the same age at 55 and both from Washington D.C., as I learned when he and his wife Shirley moved in beside us some years prior. Our kids bonded with their kids, and the rest was history as the master electrician with his own business always prided me on my military service.

"You firing it up, but where Shirley," I asked as I knew of Phil being a smoker, but knew of his wife being against it.

"She's out front, she just came in from the gym and actually wanna blow one for old times sake. You should swing through," he messaged, and I got off the couch, gulped down the last of the beer I was drinking before coming out the front door to walk a quarter of a mile to Phil and Shirley's.

Five minutes passed when I rang their doorbell as Shirley would answer right away, still sweaty, and glistening from her workout.

"Hi broooooooooooo," she said as she reached up to hug me.

Shirley, a high school teacher, was a little older than us at 57, but had the face and the body of a 30 to 35 year old, with her light caramel colored skin, her bright eyes and dark red lipstick, and she was in great shape with obvious abs and a nice, thick onion.

"Girl, you get older and look better and better," I told her after she let go.

She was the mother of Phil's four sons, but you wouldn't know it as running miles every other day kept her stunningly beautiful, and upstaging most women I saw half her age.

"Vince baby, I do what I can. If Phil decides to throw me to the wolves, well then at least I'll be a treat," she joked.

A "treat" she was, for I took one hard look at this specimen and second guessed for a brief moment if I married the right one. She'd hug me again tightly as I noticed her sweet perfume mixed in with her perspiration, as this time she allowed me to wrap my hands around her tight waist, with my hands landing just above that firm ass.

"Get your hands off my woman," the burly Phill yelled, as I tried to figure for the life of me how this gorgeous woman was stuck with this bearded beast.

He and I happily shook hands and greeted each other as it was always love when we linked, while she ran into the kitchen to pour some cognac.

"You really gon' smoke something with us," I asked Shirley while she poured.

"I will. Not everyday I get the chance to relive my college years. Why the fuck not," she said, right as she brought us the drinks.

She handed each of us a glass filled to the rim, we toasted, then all sat on the couch with her sitting in the middle of us. She leaned more towards Phil as he took the first drag from the blunt, then handed it to her, as she took the hardest toke before she handed it to me.

"Damn, Dr. Pratt," I said to her.

She laughed.

"You gotta remember I'm less of a square than you think. You gotta remember I'm from Baltimore, I can probably get down better than the both of you combined," she said before I passed the weed back to her.

She took another hard puff then looked at me with a sly grin on her face, then laid a little more on Phil's lap before she handed him the blunt and he smacked her ass. ESPN was still playing on the television in front of us, but muted, as a vibe passed through the room. I suddenly was past the pain of not having the wife after I took my second blow, for Shirley was in front of me, helping fill the void left from my traveling wife unbeknownst to her.

"When Tam get back," she asked.

"A little over two weeks," I answered before I took another puff.

"Greedy motherfucker, give it back," Phil said.

I laughed as the session was in full effect, with me alternating between sipping and smoking. I was floating nice as I glanced over at Shirley's ass, the curves poking through her workout gear as I tried to zoom in on that pussy. She leaned upward and I turned my head forward, then laid back when I smelled a breeze with her perfume, and felt her finger tips tickling my right kneecap. She then guided them up my thigh, making me turn my head as she surprised the hell out of me touching me like this in front of her husband. Phil didn't flinch, but I grabbed her hand and asked what she was doing.

"I can't touch you," she asked with a sly grin.

I looked at Phil as he turned his head then nodded at me, as if he was giving me a "green light." I took another hard look at Shirley as now she was leaning over to me, her head on my chest and her hand on my crotch as she grabbed what was poking.

"You hard baby," she asked.

"You making me that way," I told her as now she made "it" shape erect, and was stroking my nine inch from base to tip despite it being covered in my thick layered sweatpants.

I took my last sip as Shirley turned her entire body to me, with her face down just above my crotch.

"Need to release the demon in those pants," she joked, but I should've pushed her away, as I was certain Tam wouldn't approve of her touching on me the way she was.

At the same time I longed for the scent of a woman, a woman's touch and Tam wasn't doing it for me like Shirley, the neighbor.

"Let me suck," she asked in a soft tone, and I tried to tell her no, but she slipped her eager right hand into my pants, and my boxers. "That dick is nice and hot, Phil."

"You know what to do girl, suck it. You been wanting to anyway," he told her as I caught his hand in his shorts, stroking while eyeing us.

I realized then that they weren't as "monogamous" as me and Tam, because they had conversation about me hitting Shirley apparently some time before. She was on my lap, but laying on her back, and would push down her yoga pants, then her soaked panties to show off that cooze. She had a "landing strip," a slight line of hair just above clit for it was perfectly manicured a couple inches above. I took my left ring and pointer fingers to rub it a bit, then flicker with her clit as she began to squirm.

"I bet that thang salty right now," I said to her.

She offered for me to "have a taste," and she turned around to where her ass cheeks were facing up, with that coochie hanging down. Shirley had a cameltoe apparently and it was dripping, for the entire time she was touching me that thing was soaking. I leaned over and slipped my right thumb in her ass, then let my tongue tickle them lips before I sucked her clit, using my other hand to rub her tight belly.

"Stick that ass out girl, let my mans get a chance to taste it good," Phil told her as he coached her.

I heard them kissing and that turned me on more, to where I spread her cheeks and really went to town in sucking that cunt. Hearing her deep moans, and tasting her sweet juices had me rock hard, for now we were too far gone in worrying about how Tam would feel about me doing her neighbor.

"So what you really wanna do with this pussy," she asked.

I couldn't answer as now my tongue was fighting her walls, as her muff seemed to be a bit aggressive and have a mind of its own. She tried to pull away and I tugged on that clit, making her scream as she jizzed all over the couch before escaping my clutch. She looked back at me as if I violated her, when I was only letting her know that thinking of fucking me had consequences.

"Come back here and ride this face," I told her.

Phil got up, and I'd see him reaching at his britches to take off his belt and join the activities. She giggled as now she was nervous, but I was serious for I was thirsty for another go. She rubbed that pussy and had me taking off my pants and my shirt, as I meant business with a raging hard on.

"Stop teasing me and get over here," I told her.

She came fully nude by taking off that top, and showing off the most perfect breasts I'd seen on a woman in a long time for Tam, as much as I loved her, wasn't as put together as this unfaithful bitch.

"Stop playing with my boy, and get on that dick," Phil told her as he was behind me, standing with his dick out.

She climbed on top of me as I felt her mound pull all sides of my shaft, with her head tilted back as she took a deep breath with me infiltrating her chute.

"Now suck this dick," Phil told her as she leaned forward, with me holding on to her tits as she played cowgirl.

"Fuck," I said to her as that cunt of hers felt like a warm pocket of water, for she was juicy with a tight pull as she grooved her tight body on mine.

Tam and I were fucking, but I nothing beat new pussy, for I hadn't been fucked or sucked by another woman since prior to our marriage. I kicked my head back and heard her moans as she was completely occupied, her twitching slit massaging my tool while she catered to her man.

"What you need to do bro is get her on the floor, and smack them skins," Phil told me.

She stopped sucking him and tried to kiss me, but I picked her up instead, then laid her gently on the floor as now I was on top, still inside her juicy snatch until I started banging her profusely.

"Got damn girl, listen to that," I said to her as our bodies collided, with that pussy of hers squelching, making the "macaroni and cheese" sound as I pounded away.

Phil stood back in awe, watching me break his wife the way she needed for that box of hers was more than welcoming. I loved how saturated she was as she continued to cum, her neck muscles clenching each time she'd let loose on this dick. Shirley more than outstaged other women for she was still a river, just leaking each time I provided the right stroke interval.

"Baby, you so deep. Tap it harder," she said, and I did, rummaging faster in and out of that box as I just couldn't get enough.

She wailed louder and came more, seeming non stop as she continued to facilitate the creaming. I wanted to go forever in that ocean of hers for it felt too good, but then she squeezed her muscles, affirming her strength now despite being on the bottom.

"Let's see what you got big boy," she said as she locked her legs around my back.

I tried to bang that ass more, trying to regain the power in this encounter but her loins won, as she had me shaking and shivering before one drop of sperm hit her insides.

"Damn bro," Phil yelled as he was jerking off in front of us, then crouched down and busted the load all over her tits, his big log shooting what seemed like a gallon of cum.

I pulled out then stood up, looking down at her swollen vagina, and the wet mess left on her chest as this bombshell was now a used whore."

"You know I needed that, right," she said to me after. "Phil ain't been on his job."

We laughed, then I helped her off the floor before she ran into the bathroom to clean up. Phil and I "high fived," then I went and took a shower before I would leave the two of them to enjoy their day.

"Hey man, the wife be out of town like that again, you call me. We'll be here," Phil told me as I walked out of the door."

I wanted to go back the next day, but then an hour or two later Tam called, asking about my well being and letting me know she was having fun.

"Wish you were on this trip with me. I can't wait to get back to my Papa Bear," she said as the others giggled in the background. "I promise you, I'll take real good care of my man."

She didn't need to worry, for it was already done.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Tam's Away, But I Need To "Play"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds