• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Tattooed Passion

Tattooed Passion

Forgive me?

Julian sighed as he flipped over a bacon wrapped filet. Even the smell of red meat and bacon couldn't pull him out of his frustration with Jasmine. Coming to her in her dreams were starting to take a toll on him. His persistent had finally paid off though, he'd learned her name. It was heaven and hell knowing but not knowing how she felt about him. Her body fully accepted him, but it was incredible mind that kept him out. Sighing again Julian took the steak off the grill and plated it and slid it down the line. He should have never agreed to help out at his and Mark's restaurant Bacon.

But something kept eating at him, telling him he need to be here tonight. Not because there was a full house and a twenty minute wait but a gut feel that his frustrations would end here tonight.

"Hey boss those two hot chicks, I was telling you about are here. Especially that one with the purple hair with the banging and I do mean banging body. Chica got curves for days, weeks, years. I mean you probably could swim in it and get lost in it!

Mark turned swung around, "Dammit, Carlos how many times do I have to tell you that your voice carries, if the doors aren't completely closed? Mark reprimanded. "But now that the doors are closed describe her."

Laughter echoed throughout the kitchen as servers and cooks listen in. Carlos unashamed of his set down continued on as nothing had happened. "Her skin is the color of toasted almonds and flawless. Her titties high and perky, a large c cup maybe, her hair falls almost to her ass man, it's all wavy and shit the she has this purple streak all the way through which is so fuckin hot. And that ass damn that ass sits just right it bounce, argh argh "Carlos couldn't finish his sentence for the hand wrapped around his neck. It happen all so fast. One moment Julian was plating a dish and in the next he had his right hand wrapped around Carlos's neck, lifting him a couple of inches of the ground. Carlos clawed at Julian's hand but every time he struggled he would tighten his grip. Carlos couldn't do anything but look into those grey eyes that had started to glow white. Just as he was about to past out the grip loosen, and a deep unearthly voice spoke to him through Julian.

"Se mai si cattura parlare la mia anima gemella di nuovo io ti uccidero. Lo sterminero IL tuo cazzzo e mangiare a voi. Mi capisci? Capisci? E io non sento meglio che hai parlato di lei per chiunque o pensando di avvicinarsi a lei sarai morto, perche io ti uccidero!"

Along with his glowing eyes, Julian's dermoire started to glow. His focus was aim directly with the only who dare speak of his soul mate. The thought of anyone else enjoy her beauty, especially since he hadn't had to pleasure himself. Having his unclaimed mate so near and not being able to do anything ate at his very soul. His animal predatory defenses kicked in, guarding and defending his mate was all he could think of only way out of this was to fight or surrender.

"Whoa, whoa Julian! Stop! Basta! Ya Basta! You're going to kill him, let go, dios mio, and let go. Mark tried to get in between Julian and Carlos fearing for the man's life. "Julian, he didn't know mi hermano, he would never had talked about her if had known. Please let him go."

But Mark's pleas weren't getting through to Julian, all he could hear was the word MINE over and over again. Once again Mark push at Julian with force and was able to put himself between the two men.

"Julian my dude you have to calm down. Let Carlos breathe and he will tell you he meant no disrespect." Turning slightly to the right he said, "Won't you Carlos? Just blink two times since you can't move." Carlos fiercely blinked his eyes, Julian eased up on his grip. Taking a deep breath as his air way open up. Mi amigo I'm so sorry. I would've never had mention her if I knew she was yours. I don't talk about any ones querido like that. I promise you that!

Mark spoke up again, "Jules, dude calm the hell down. We need him to be able to work, plus I'm not looking to hire right now."

"Hey, penedajo" Carlos protested.

"Callate, estupido! I'm trying to save your life. Hey, Jules remember that time we took those girls up to the cabin that spring break and thought that our parents had went off to gods know where but they actually had plan to use the cabin? You'd just gotten that pretty brunette clothes off when the 'rents walked into the house and your mom saw you through the glass doors. She started screaming in Italian and scared the girl so bad, she kneed you in the nut sack trying to get away. And"

"And I told you to never speak of it again ass hole "Julian growled

"Yea well telling you to stop wasn't working, so let the man go already." Mark turn to Carlos as Julian let go. "Amigo I suggest you find somewhere in this kitchen to be, better yet, go clean off the loading deck for a while."

Backing away slowly, Carlos kept his eyes on Julian when he answered mark. "Ai Jeff, I think I will"

Head hanging with his hands on his hips. Mark turned back to Julian and blew out his breath, " my friend, if your girl is here ,right now, right this minute then I suggest you go get her, cause this king of the wild shit is too much for my ass."

************************************************************************************

"Sorry I'm late guys! The guy I was looking for was running from the local cops when I got to the scene, I had to show my badge and wait in line to talk to the bastard." Jasmine dropped into the only empty chair at the table.

"Justin pass me the bacon breadsticks please! I'm so hungry I could eat a whole hog."

"Don't you dare give that skinny bitch anything till she start talking about what the hell is going on? I've let you slide all week but now it's time to talk about this!"

"Can I at least have a crumb or lick the grease? Cause I'm starving here! And Justin you can stop with the jackass laughter. It isn't that funny!

Gasping for air Justin replied," yes, yes it is. Christie Ann has some venting to do. It's funny as hell!"

"Now! Start talking chica. Because those dreams of yours have gotten so damn erotic I was I could sit in on what you're doing and film it. I'd never have to work again a day in my life. You're like my own personal porn star."

Jasmine gave up on trying to reach for the breadsticks and laid her head down onto the table. "Ugh!!!" "I can't help it and you're no friend if you're trying to make money off this horror story called my life." Rubbing her arm up and down as if warding of the cold. Jasmine looked down at her tattoo muttering to herself "Why the hell is my dermoire burning like this?"

Justin took pity on her and passed over the breadsticks. "Here, doll it sounds like you desperately need these. The case of blue balls or in your case blue va jay; isn't a great feeling is it?"

With that said everyone at the table burst into laughter, imaging a female with a blue vajay jay.

Christie recovered first "well from the noises she make, I bet his balls are big as grapefruit and navy blue by now.

More laughter erupted which caused dining patrons to look over and take notice of the three beautiful people sitting dead center of the room. Noticing the attention they were getting Jasmine settled back into her chair with a breadstick and began telling her two trusted friends how fucked up her life was about to come.

"Ok here's the deal. Long ago my great three or four times removed grandfather was to marry this important medicine woman, who rumored to have magical powers. She could wake the dead, alter personalities, curses. Well, Dark Moon thought to marry her to gain power and increase his body with and kills when hunting."

"So you're telling me he was a gold digger? Christie chimed in

"No stupid he would've been a male gigolo or a male escort." Justin corrected with a sigh and head shake "woman are labeled gold diggers duh"

"And that right there is why you're single! You and your feminism talk." Christie argued back "Do you ever hear yourself speak? The bullshit you say and do is so.

"Ouch what the hell was that for Bit? Christie turned to jasmine. "Ice hurts when you throw it you know!"

"Yeah, well when the two of you start having cat fight at the table I've got to do something. I left my spray bottle at home." Jasmine put her palms down flat on the table and spread her fingers wide. "Here I thought we were here to hear about my problems and the curse that is connected to me!"

Feathers feeling ruffled, Christie sat back in her chair and waved her hand elegantly and said, "Forgive me my queen, and please continue with your story please."

Jasmine rolled her eyes and took a deep breathe. "Look the moral to the story is that she cursed my family that for generations no female shall be born and if such occurrence should happen she would be cursed to love a man that would never her, but the plot twist is that said man would be her life mate. No other man for her ever! If the female made it to her twenty-fifth year without ever coming in physical contact with said mate she would free of the curse and free to love who she chooses. So you see this man that's been haunting my wet dreams was to come in contact with me, it would be hell on earth for me. I'd be miserable forever.

"Oh god Jazzy, I never realized how much you've been holding inside. Hunny, why didn't you ever say anything we could've done something or been supportive at least. Christie scooted her chair closer to put her arms around jasmines back. Making eye contact with Justin, Christie took a deep breath "jasmine we are here for you no matter what, even if it means hunting this s.o.b. down. Bagging and tagging his ass only to throw him into the Oconee River. After, we've chopped him into pieces first of course."

Jasmine head spun as she watch her two best friends nod in agreement with Christie's diabolical plan. "Guys seriously don't talk like that. As much as I love the idea we can't just go around spouting off ideas like that in public someone might overhear us. Have ya'll forgotten that we are all employed by the state of Georgia?"

Justin smirked and lean into the table "Jazzy have you forgotten were the best at what we do for the state? No one would ever find his remains if the three of us worked together. The possibilities are endless with us."

Christie chimed in, "Just think about it Jazzy, we could solve this unwanted problem at any time. Just say the word."

Unable to answer from all the laughter that had taken over her body Jasmine tried to catch her breath. The thought of taking out Julian was tempting, but her heart would never allow her to commit such harm to her other half. Taking a deep breathe ad looking the two goons in the face Jasmine told them no in her most stern voice.

"You two are not to do any of those things to him or harm him in fashion what so ever! Also stop planning safe routes, hide outs, safe houses and possible islands to go to. We can't all go to jail or prison, for one Justin and I have talents that we never would want to become public knowledge. I'm not about to become some pet project."

Snickering loudly Christie raised her hand to Jasmine. "Oh settle down Jaz we were only half joking. Anyway Justin's culo would never make it in the system. He's too damn pretty. He'd be someone's senorita in minutes."

Justin stop laughing and turn into Christie "keep it up love and I'll show you what this pretty face can do."

Brushing his comment off with a simple "whatever" Christie focused on the real problem. "Seriously tho what are we going to do about this joker? I can't sit by idly while he's tormenting you in your sleep and making plans to keep you all Mary J. Blige like for the rest of your life. I would never get to see you cause of that stupid curse. You'll never want to leave his side, always focused on what he wants and what he needs. The ass hole will probably be controlling to, always wanting to know where you are, who you're with and how long before you get back. Telling you, you can't be friends with the two of us, like were not good enough or something! And your job Jasmine! What about your job? Christie voice started to rise more. "You're the best damn agent there isn't, the skills you have are unmatched."

Justin had heard enough, "Christie Ana! Get ahold of yourself. People cannot hear of our discussion."

Christie blinked through her red haze allowing Justin's voice to calm the anger raging within her. "Damn Jazzy I'm so sorry. It's just after growing up watching my mother waste away from being at that ass hole Paul's beck and call." Shaking away the anger and taking a deep breath, she continued. "It really gets to me you know, this red haze just builds and completely takes over. No female should ever be at the mercy of some testosterone driven male."

Justin laid a hand upon Christie's right shoulder and rubbed it soothingly. "We'd never let that happen to jasmine. Hell jasmine wouldn't allow that to happen to her own damn self. Instead of getting angry about the past think of your mother now, free of Paul and living a good life. The past does nothing but hold you back and cloud your judgment fueling the anger within you." Moving his hand to her back rubbing up and down gently, he had to calm her down and quickly. "And Bella, I can't breathe from the color and thickness of your aura right now. It's getting blacker each time we talk like this and the pure hatred fueling it will be your undoing. Your soul is darkening and becoming evil and will take over if you do not let go. Your mother has and so should you! I would hate to be the one that takes you out Christie Ana. I can't stop once the process begins."

Justin closed his eyes and concentrated on absorbing some of Christie's negative energy. Having empathy powers and being the cursed son of death was the worst best combo ever. Seeing the darkness within a person and having the ability to take them out was a blessing and curse. As an officer of the law it worked in his favor, he always got his man. Knowing they were guilty made the work load really light, but fighting yourself to not take their souls while sitting in interrogation was hard. Luckily enough for him dear old dad was there to take care of the ones Justin couldn't take.

All his life Justin just wanted to be normal, to not see evil, and not answer the call of death to those who were marked to die. What he really wanted was a life to call his own, to love and beloved, and most of that one somebody to come home to every night. But being a supernatural made life hard with the secrets and the lies. Plus Christie didn't have any emotional feelings for him or none that didn't involve being her friend. It was pure he'll being so close to her all the time, breathing the same air as she, the occasional brushing of bodies that sent his system into overdrive. To him Christie was the perfect woman, standing at five eight to his six three, with hazel eyes, caramel colored skin and a body that wouldn't quit. She was thick and delicious all over, the type of body he could hold onto and take the sexual beating him had in mind for her. Every night he dreamed of her on all fours in front of him, gripping her long luxurious wavy ombre colored hair, it was long enough to wrap his hand twice. Tilting her head back with one hand in her hair while the other gripped her jiggling left ass check. Squeezing hard and letting go then smacking each one to watch the rippling effect. Smelling her arousal and seeing redness on both cheeks made his dick jump and weep for more. Then the scene would change to him gripping her hourglass shaped waist with both hands as he pounded into her soaking wet pussy. Her hands curled into the sheets begging for him to go faster, harder, deeper as he alternated with smack each cheek then caressing the sting out. Leaning over her and nibbling on her neck and shoulder, tugging her head back and asking her to tell him whose pussy was he fuckin? Telling her how he was going to finish her off with his mouth in her sweet tasting pussy, licking and tasting every part while his fingers massaged her throbbing nub. Not stopping until the juices were flowing down his chin. Then he would flip her over and prop her up, moving up her body until he straddled her face. Rubbing his long thick throbbing cock over her face. Placing his thumb in the corner of her mouth and holding the mushroom tip upon her lips rubbing it back and forth watching as cum leaked and made her lips glossy. Making it slick as he slid into her mouth, loving how she just opened up fully with no prompting. Caressing her face and hair as he started to move, little by little, deeper he pushed as her tongue and throat made love to him, while with one hand she stoked his tennis ball sized scrotum and the other she had her fingers bringing herself to completion . Picking up a steady pace while massaging one nipple and tugging on the other had her moaning around her mouth full of dick. The vibrations of her moans went straight to his balls, bring him closer to the edge.

"Justin, Chris? Justin let her go! Jasmine tapped on the table. From experience she knew not to touch reapers while mid trance. "I think she's calm now, hell from the sound of y'all's breathing I'd say y'all went to another extreme."

Jasmine voice slammed into the dream world like an ice water bath. Justin blinked and saw both jasmine and Christie staring at him, one in confusion and the other in a sexual awe. Slightly embarrassed Justin realized his hand was still wrapped in Chris's hair tightly. Slowly unwrapping his hands from her hair, he looked into her and saw that her aura had changed drastically. From a murky black to a blazing red haloed by a deep purple. It'd seem that he had shared the fantasy with Christie and she was as turn on as he was. Shifting slightly back towards his side of the table all the while trying to rearrange his still hard cock. Noticing the movement of his hand, Christie gasped quietly, the fantasy she was just part didn't do him justice. Dragging reluctantly eyes back up to his face Christie looked into Justin eyes.

"What the hell was that? When did you start having thoughts like that? Why did I just share a dream with you?" the questions just rolled off her tongue while Justin sat that uncomfortably, looking around trying to avoid the questions.

Raising his hand to quiet her Justin shook his head. "That's not important right now, what's important is the man stalking Jasmine with a possessive look in his eyes. And oh yeah his auras are identical to hers!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Tattooed Passion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds