Teacher Ch. 2

She embraced Jennifer and started to kiss her, and after a moment of shock, Jennifer started to relax, started to kiss Megan Lee back, and as she became involved in the kiss she also relaxed around my cock and started to slide down further and further. My god, I’d never know anyone quite so tight, and my cock felt twice its normal size, but I strove to hold on. Darting my tongue upwards into Megan Lee’s writhing pussy helped to focus my attention away from my cock and that gave my cock some respite. I reached up to grasp and fondle Megan Lee’s gorgeous breasts, and found another pair of hands already there! Jennifer was sure getting into the swing of things! We both caressed and fondled Megan Lee, and I knew that by this time Megan Lee was giving Jennifer’s breasts a good work out too, and it was having the desired effect, Jennifer was now bouncing up and down on my throbbing rod, squealing and crying out.

I was in a state of Bliss! My cock in a horny 18 year old schoolgirl and my tongue in my Principal’s wife’s juicy pussy! And then there was a shriek and a squeal, and Jennifer was CUMMING! And boy, didn’t she cum! Hot juices pouring down over my cock like volcanic lava, and she bounced and jiggled and shook and shuddered …and it sent me right over the top! And I arched and cried out as my cock swelled and swelled and then EXPLODED! shooting my hot load deep into her steaming pussy and sending her off into another frantic orgasm of her own, and it just seemed to go on and on and on! My tongue was going crazy in Megan Lee’s pussy, lashing her clitoris, and she was bouncing around on the verge of cumming too, but I could feel that she was deliberately holding back, and I knew why, she wanted…no, she needed a cock in her. And next moment there was!!

I heard her cry out and felt her lift up from my mouth and my eager tongue, and next moment saw this cock slicing through the air above my face and ramming straight into her pussy! Damn, what a horny sight that was! Never been that close to the action before, seeing a cock split a pussy open like that before! and to watch it pound in and out as the juices started to pour and squirt with every thrust! It truly was amazing, and erotic and horny , and I felt my depleted cock start to swell again and press more firmly back into Jennifer’s pussy, and I was arching and fucking back into her again with renewed vigor, and she was squealing and screaming and cumming yet again! Then Megan Lee was cumming too, with a mighty earth shattering scream, she came, and her juices literally raced out of her pussy like a river, splattering down onto my face and mouth and I eagerly lapped it all up. MMM this just must be heaven, I thought! But it was only a small taste of heaven, and there was much more tasting to be done that night! I felt Jennifer’s hot pussy suddenly disappear from my cock, but an equally hot pussy replaced it, and I knew I was fucking Karen now, so I gave it everything that I had, pounding my big cock up into her, and she was fucking me back with a vengeance!

Megan Lee and Harry toppled sideways and away from me, and instantly Jennifer was there straddling my face, pressing her hot cunt lips to my mouth and I was licking and tongue fucking her as I cock fucked her mother, oh god, that was sooo horny!!! And they both seemed to enjoy it too, squealing and laughing and urging each other on … and then I was cumming again! shooting copious amounts of cum deep into Karen’s threshing pussy! Damn I didn’t know where it was all coming from! I seemed to be a well that never went dry tonight!

But nothing lasts for ever, and finally we all slumped in a heap on the floor, totally drained for the moment. Harry got us some ice cold drinks, and we all managed to drag ourselves outside for a quick refreshing dip in the pool, then we were back together again in the lounge, still naked. Harry looked at me and smiled, “Well, David, how do you like our way of dealing with problems?”

I shook my head, grinning somewhat inanely, “You always work things out like this?” I asked.

He grinned back, “Only if people want to resolve it like this, no one is ever forced” he said, and glanced over at his wife, “It was Megan’s idea initially, she felt that too much emphasis was being placed on punishment and not enough on people accepting personal responsibility for ‘balancing up’ their wrongs, after all, she argued, the so called ‘victim’ doesn’t really benefit from any punishment, and it’s the victim ( or victims) that should be the number one concern.”

Megan Lee grinned at me, “It kind of came to me at school one day, someone had thrown something at me and hit me on the head, teacher saw it, kept the perpetrator behind, gave him six of the best with the cane, and that was that. The problem was, I didn’t feel that I’d been compensated, and the boy who threw the object ended up resenting me, and the teacher in the middle had a difficult time for a few weeks with two unhappy kids. I thought there has to be a better way, a way that treated everyone as equal, and shortly after Harry and I got married when he was facing a difficult conflict situation at school I suggested this sort of ‘family’ conference approach.” she said, then grinned at Harry, “I guess I forgot to take into account that we’re both such incredibly sexual beings, and well, that first one involved some particularly horny people too and when we got them all in the pool which we thought would be relaxing, it kind of got out of hand! but I guess they all felt it had worked out right, because they must have mentioned it to someone else, and when those people had a problem to resolve they asked if we’d help … laugh … we’ve been helping ever since!!”

Harry reached over and caressed Megan Lee, “Yes, she’s got a special knack, my wife” he said, “But the only way to know for sure if it works is to ask those involved, both the perpetrator, and the victims…..well? is anyone unhappy with the outcome?”

We all looked around at each other, grinning, but Jennifer leapt to her feet, flushing, “I’m not entirely happy” she said.

Harry looked a little taken a back, “But why?…I thought….” He stammered.

Jennifer broke into a wide grin and walked over to him, leaning down over his chair, her hard firm breasts swaying in front of him, “Because I haven’t balanced the ledger with you yet, at least, not fully, after all, it was your party that I disrupted!” and she dropped to her knees and took his cock in her hand and started to stroke it. Instantly it was swelling and hardening.

“But you don’t have to…” Harry squawked, “The Dance and the strip were payment enough”

“Not for me” she said hotly, and leaned forward and took his hardened cock deep into her mouth!

We all watched with mounting excitement as she put into practice all Megan Lee had taught her earlier, and licked and sucked Harry into a shuddering cum splattering orgasm that covered her face and breasts with white liquid and left Harry slumped in the chair, then turned triumphantly to us. Well, what could we do? I mean she needed and deserved cleaning up. so the three of us licked and lapped at her, until she, too, exploded into orgasm! Then we played with each other, and somehow I was back on my back with Megan Lee rotating her tight . hot, pussy all around my cock, and Karen squirming her pussy all over my face, cumming furiously and almost drowning me.

Damn, I lost count of how many times I came that night, or who with, but it’s a ‘counseling’ session I’ll certainly never forget!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Teacher Ch. 2
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds