• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 13

Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 13

123

Angela

"Angela? What are you doing here?" Hollie asked. The initial shock from being suddenly confronted by the girl was wearing off. This student recognised her slave collar in school, and took advantage in an embarrassing way. Her father was in the master and slave scene, which explained why the young girl recognised the slave collar.

"He's your father downstairs isn't he," Hollie stated. She was still disconcerted to find the girl here. Hollie just hoped the father hadn't said too much, as it would be embarrassing for a student to know what she had been up to.

"Good, you're starting to get it," Angela smiled. The woman obviously didn't know how hard she had worked for this. Father wanted her to connect with Roger, and she wanted to please him. Besides that, it would look good in university being on the arm of a handsome hunk.

"You must be going out with a friend of my fathers," Angela deviously said.

"It's something like that. I need to get back to the apartment, for some things. Can you give me a ride?" Hollie asked.

Her heart was pounding from being so close to escape so quickly. With this girls help she could get back to Rogers place, and steal the money he kept. No, it wasn't stealing it was her money, from when he closed her bank accounts. Taking some extra, until she could pay him back could be justified.

Angela new the address Hollie wanted a lift to, as she had visited the house with her parents. She wondered why the woman wanted to go there and not her own apartment; she would have to store that question away for awhile.

"What about those chains, wouldn't it be better to remove them first?" Angela sweetly asked.

"Yes, if they can be, that would be great," Hollie smiled back. Her head soared with a sense of release. She wanted to hug the girl, from being so overflowing with relief.

"Do you have a key?" Angela asked.

"I think your father has it. He has a package of things from, err, the friend. Can you get it?" Hollie told her, not daring to mention Roger's name. The girl probably didn't know about the two of them, and it was best to keep it that way.

"Sorry, he would have put things like that in the safe. These chains are a full Sirik. They can be undone without a key, if I remember correctly," Angela thought out loud. "Not sure about the other set of chains. Aren't they uncomfortable?" Angela asked, sounding concerned.

Roger had put both sets of chains on her, emphasising the lowly status of slave.

"I guess I'm used to them. They can be hidden under a dress, unlike the Sirik. If you can get the Sirik off, that would be great!" Hollie enthused, and blushed brightly. It was uncomfortable discussing with a young girl the chains connected to her nipples and sex.

The Sirik was attached to her slave collar, with two chains running down to wrist cuffs, and on down to ankle cuffs. It meant she couldn't run very fast, or pick things up very easily.

To save her blushes she concentrated on escaping. She couldn't wait to get out of the house to somewhere safe. She would have to break a window to get back into Rogers place, but she knew where the money was hidden. The plan was simply to get as far away as possible.

"You will need to remove the dress for me to get a good look at the chains. Sorry," Angela demurely suggested.

Hollie hesitated undressing in front of a student. She remembered being practically naked before the whole student year at the party. It seemed such a long time ago, though it still heated her up, just thinking about it.

"I guess its necessary, so as to get these dreadful chains off," Hollie smiled weakly, and shrugged.

Hollie lifted the dress over her head, and folded it neatly before laying it on a chair. She carefully covered her breasts, and stood awkwardly with one leg in front of the other, to cover her crotch. The chains disappeared into the top of her panties, obviously connecting to the large piercing rings showing through.

The full force of how low she had sunk was bearing down upon her. She could only bear it because the girl was used to seeing slave chains. It took the sting out of the embarrassment of revealing her debauchery with Roger.

Angela was looking away, trying to give her some privacy.

"May I take a closer look at the chains?" Angela discreetly asked, while faking her embarrassment.

"OK. If you can get them off I'd be very grateful," Hollie softly replied.

Angela wanted to ask how grateful. Would she be an orgasm inducing, pussy licking grateful, or just a heavy petting session grateful? She instead took a hold of the Sirik chain at the collar, running her fingers over it.

"In case the key is lost, this Sirik can be removed. The links at wrists and ankles need manipulating, that's all," Angela lightly announced. "Oops. Sorry!" Angela added. She realised she had pulled the other chains too hard, on seeing it pulling her teachers lips apart.

Hollie cringed at the feel of the chain running over her bud, and pulling on her lips. It brought back the time in school when the girl played with her. It had been mortifying to become worked up by this young girl. She had been so powerless in her hands then, it should have been a warning to her now.

"This chain can be removed with the collar," Angela informed her.

"The collar as well? That's great. Can you do it for me?" Hollie asked.

"Yes, I think so. Shall we give it a try?" Angela brightly asked.

Hollie wanted to shout at the stupid girl to get on with it. Being so close to freedom was frustrating, as she had to suppress any show of excitement. She didn't want Angela to become suspicious and consult the father, as he would prevent her escaping.

"It's no good. It's designed to only be undone when the Sirik is fastened tight. I guess it's that way so the slave can't get it off by themselves. It's a clever design," Angela was saying.

Hollie shut her up, not wanting to hear a long explanation.

"OK! Just tell me what I have to do!" Hollie impatiently stated. She was now determined to get the damn restricting chains of slavery removed, whatever it took. It would make it possible to get to Rogers apartment, especially if she had to hitch a ride.

"If you get on the floor it will be easier," Angela told her.

Hollie was used to being on the floor, and didn't give it much thought. She only just refrained from making her slave pose, which would have been highly embarrassing. She sat on the carpet while Angela fiddled with the Sirik chains. There wasn't a need to hurry, but the thought of being so close to freedom was electric, making her impatient.

"What are you doing?" Hollie asked.

"You weren't listening were you?" Angela sighed heavily. "To undo the link catches I need to tighten the chains," Angela casually stated. She continued to pull at the chains, tightening the Sirik about the teacher's body.

"Don't worry, I'll soon have this exactly right," Angel smiled.

The wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs were brought together, by tightening the chains. Hollie looked at her feet and hands trapped together, wondering if she should have allowed this. Before she could say anything, Angela lifted her feet off the floor. She was on her back looking up at her arms and legs, fastened together, where the chains had been pulled tight.

"Do you have to pull them so tight?" Hollie complained. She was beginning to have doubts about what Angela was up to. Had she been a fool yet again? The girl was pulling her ankles and wrists together, above her head. It was an uncomfortable position, and embarrassing. The panties were stretched over her sex with a slight wet patch showing.

"There, all done. All I have to do is push these links and the Sirik can be removed," Angela pleasantly said.

"Thank you Angela, I appreciate your help," Hollie said, wishing the damn girl would get on with it.

"By the way, you needn't worry. I won't tell my father you're a teacher. No need to make him angry. He can be so mean, and you don't want to be punished in the dungeon," Angela smiled.

They were face to face, with Angela leaning over her. The pleasant smile changed to a devious grin. Hollie became worried.

"Can you just get the chains off, please," Hollie asked, trying to keep the anger from sounding in her voice.

"I was just wondering, why a teacher would be wearing so many chains. After all you're usually the one in charge, and here you are helpless, without any authority at all," Angela pondered. She gave Hollie a big smile. "Well?" she asked.

"The chains are hurting me. We could talk about it more comfortably when the chains are off," Hollie insisted.

It was infuriating being so dependent on this stupid girl. It was also discomforting, feeling the panties becoming wet with her juices. She couldn't help the automatic reaction of arousal, from embarrassment, and being tightly bound. The damn girl only had to glance down to see the wet crotch, stretched over her pussy.

"Why did you put them on in the first place?" Angela asked, with an exaggerated frown of consternation.

"My, err, boyfriend put them on me. It was just a game, that's all. He didn't have time to take them off, as he was late for a flight. Can you remove them for me, please," Hollie said through gritted teeth.

Being so helpless meant it was important not to upset the dim girl. Asking stupid questions at a time like this, when so close to becoming free, was annoying. It would be horrendous to be left like this, if the silly girl stomped off in a hissy fit.

"You mean Roger," Angela stated, no longer bothering to hide behind the girly facade.

Hollie heard the name, which blocked out everything else. The change in Angela's attitude went unnoticed.

"So you know," Hollie flatly said. "Have you told anyone else?" she couldn't help asking.

"No. My father thinks you're a cute little girlfriend, just playing around," Angela took delight in saying. It was amusing see her cringe, when calling this self-important woman a cute little girl.

"Naughty teacher, letting her student chain her up. What other naughty games have you been playing?" Angela asked.

"Well?" Angela asked, with a harder tone this time.

She walked back across the room and settled on the floor, looking closely at the helpless teacher. Even if Roger hadn't been the prize, it was delightful having a teacher so pathetically at her mercy. Awkwardly she pushed the woman's legs further over her head. With the other hand she slapped her bottom with a paddle.

"Ouch! You can't do this to me!" Hollie complained.

"Answer my question . . . What's this then?" Angela gleefully asked. She was concentrating on the woman's face, watching her squirm. She hadn't noticed the state of her panties. She came back with a pair of scissors and sniped at them.

"Please leave me alone, let me go! You can't do this to a teacher, you'll be in trouble when you return to school," Hollie bitterly complained. The girl had to stop to grab hold of her ankles, as she thrashed around. She had nearly successfully brained the torturer with her legs.

Angela stood up, still holding on to the woman. In her box of tricks she found a rope, and tied one end to the ankle chains. She dragged her captive over to a closet, and tied the other end to a clothes rail. The teacher's arms and legs were stretched up, with her ass balanced backward on the floor.

She stroked the woman's ass with the paddle. "Be good and do as you are told, or you'll get a thrashing. Do you hear me?" Angela demanded.

"Yes, I hear you," Hollie fiercely answered. "You lied to me, you didn't have any intention of helping me," she spat.

"So let's see what your 'boyfriend' did to you," Angela said. She got on the floor again with her head level with her captives. The scissors finished the job, and she pulled away the wet cotton.

"That's just incredible!" Angela laughed. She was intent on seeing the piercings in the teacher's pussy, but found something more intriguing. She rubbed it with a finger, to make sure the tattoo was real and permanent.

"So Roger did this?" she asked.

Hollie clamped her mouth shut and tried to look away, though it was difficult with her limbs framing her face, effectively trapping it. Her captor looked closely at her, glaring at her.

"I told you what would happen," Angela said, and hit her ass with the small wooden paddle.

"Ouch! Alright, he did it," Hollie snorted, with disgust.

"Do you know what it means?" Angela asked, with a look of incredulity.

"I've been branded a slave," Hollie stated, trying to sound calm.

"The collar is permanent, and so is this slave number," Angela quietly spoke, while staring at the woman.

Hollie was trying to look away from her, as well as avoid looking down at her sex. Angela concluded the stupid woman didn't have a clue as to its full meaning. She had submitted to being branded with a slave number, making her a permanent slave. It meant she had given herself to a master, for him to do as he wished with her.

This teacher was now just an object to be owned. Angela's head buzzed with the possibility of owning a teacher as her slave. She imagined sitting in class, watching the teacher rule the students, knowing the teacher was her slave at home. Could she get her father to buy the slave from Roger? Reconsidering it, she thought of a better solution. If she became Roger's girlfriend, they could share the slave.

Of course a slave could run off, and start a new life somewhere. It was why the poor thing was so excited, and keen to get away from here. Why hadn't she escaped Roger, while they were still at school? It was another question to save till later.

"How did he get you to submit to a branding?" Angela asked, from curiosity, as well as it being useful information.

"He just did it to me," Hollie meekly stated.

"Wrong!" is all she said, and wacked the slave with the paddle.

"Ouch! Please stop! Please Angela," Hollie cried out.

"He didn't just do it to you, you're his teacher," Angela angrily stated.

"I'm not anymore, he resigned me from school," Hollie croaked, with a dry sob.

Angela took a hold of her chin, looking closely into her eyes. Hollie regretted the outburst, though at least it had stopped the pain.

"Tell me all about it, slave," Angela ordered, while stroking the woman's ass with the paddle.

Hollie couldn't hold back. The sordid tale was of her downfall, from responsible teacher to available slut, until becoming a young guy's slave. It all started innocently enough with a simple mistake. Of course, back then there was no clue to what she was getting into, what inner darkness Roger inadvertently released in her.

Sharing all that had happened over the last few weeks with someone didn't help. It may have been because it was Angela, forcing the secrets from her. An occasional stroke of the paddle encouraged her, and a slap to her face made her explain details. Instead of feeling a slight relief at sharing it all, she felt pathetic.

It was brought home to her how far she had fallen. She had stopped sobbing and was trying to bring herself back together. She needed to get Angela on her side, to help free her. If not she would have to find a weakness, either in Angela or the household routine.

"Do you realise what you have done to yourself?" Angela asked. The woman's blank look, and sniffles, exasperated her. "You are wearing a slave collar which can't be removed without a special key. That tattoo is a registration mark. It means to those who know, that you are a voluntary slave. Roger could sell you on, like an object he owns," Angela crossly told her.

This woman was a responsible teacher, or had been until recently, yet she had submitted herself to this pitiful state of slavery. Angela couldn't understand how a teacher could let herself get into such a pathetic state. She eyed her with a look of disdain.

Her father was a master, having been in the scene for many years, and so she knew exactly what it all meant. He was teaching her the rules. He often bought slaves, sometimes household slaves, and others for more specific purposes.

They might be weekend slaves, just playing at it. Sometimes they were like Hollie, declaring their permanent servitude. Her father bought these expensive objects and used them for awhile. When bored with them, he would sell them on. They seemed to enjoy the life, or at least they didn't complain.

"You're no longer a teacher, or a free woman. You've had all your authority of age and status stripped from you, so you are just a lowly slave. From now on I am called mistress. You're not going to be a problem, you're going to be an obedient slave, Cindy," Angela stated, while idly tapping her bottom with the paddle.

"Yes mistress," Hollie automatically answered

"You're a well trained slave girl. Obey me and there will be no problem at all," Angela said.

"Yes mistress," Hollie sighed. It was too easy to sink into the slave role. She didn't want this young girl to spank her, and she was helpless to resist the girl, so what could be done other than give in.

"Such a cute name for a little slave girl. So, what do you say, Cindy?" Angela giggled.

It was just perfect, having a teacher at her mercy. All those years of having to listen to boring teachers, and having to do as she was told in class, could be paid back. This woman hadn't been one of her teachers. This teacher's crime had been to get between Roger and her ambitions. This one she had all to herself, willing to obey her, ready for punishment.

"Yes, Mistress," Hollie replied, not really listening.

"Why didn't I notice this?" Angela said, sounding mischievous. She poked the teacher with a finger. "Your cunt is wet and open! Do you get off on humiliation?" Angela asked. The reluctance to answer couldn't be ignored, she had to train her to pay attention, and respond quickly.

"Ouch! Sorry mistress," Hollie squealed.

"Answer me immediately when I ask you a question, Cindy slave," Angela menacingly hissed.

"Yes, mistress," Hollie quavered. "Cindy slave gets wet when constrained, or humiliated . . . or . . . punished," she reluctantly admitted. The damn girl was beating out all her dire secrets. The knowledge that they would be used against her was horrible.

"You're a bad little slut, Cindy," Angela laughed.

"Yes, mistress," Hollie stammered, feeling belittled and scared.

This young girl had her where she wanted, feeling enslaved and hopeless. With Roger she had felt safe and comforted. The rewards were so wonderful she had opened up to him. He demolished her moral boundaries, and she gave in to her submissive side. Now this girl was taking advantage of all that Roger had made her.

She was a well trained slave, unable to wrestle free from the habit of obedience. 'No! I can't be this cruel girls slave!' Hollie silently cried inside. 'She's only eighteen and I'm twenty-six, yet I'm supposed to serve her every whim, as an obedient slave,' Hollie whimpered. Her head rang with a clamour of regret, feeling sorry for herself.

Angela ran her fingers over the wet swollen lips, exploring the woman's sex, finding it fascinating. Having a teacher whimper from the fingertip touches was delightful. Having a teacher trust up, with her sex on fire, was too tempting to resist. She just had to play with this new toy. Not just a sex hole, its whole body and mind was a plaything.

Angela got up and rummaged through a box. She came back a laid down before the helpless slave. Slave was as hot as hell, breathing heavily, with her sex gaping. Angela explored the inner folds with a finger nail. The gasps of pain were from pleasure, for she wasn't hurting the slave at the moment.

Angela rubbed the dildo over what looked like a little gasping mouth. She rubbed the hard nub, pleased to hear squeals of pleasure. There was a reluctant and guilty sound to the voice, which appealed to Angela knowing the slave was suffering. Her eyes were tightly closed as though she wanted to shut out who was giving her pleasure. Or, maybe she was concentrating on the intimate touching.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds