Teacher's Assistant

"If you don't want to wait, then we are going to do this right," purred Kelli as she nibbled at Laura's neck softly.

Kelli turned Laura sideways on the desk so she could lie completely on top of it. Then she straddled Laura's face and rocked her hips back and forth just out of the reach of Laura's tongue. After a few more moments of teasing, she lowered herself down onto Laura's eager tongue and spread Laura's legs wide.

"Ohhhhh," Kelli cried out as Laura voraciously licked her pussy, but she soon muffled her moaning into Laura's pussy as she returned the favor. Both of their pussies were dripping wet, but the juices were quickly lapped up as both women raced to make the other one cum. Laura came first; her whole body shook as she came, and she moaned directly into Kelli's pussy. The spurt of juices into her mouth plus the vibrations from Laura's moan pushed Kelli over the edge, and she came hard. Her legs shook and she nearly lost her balance, but Laura managed to steady her before she fell.

"That was amazing," exclaimed Kelli, but Laura was not yet ready to stop. As soon as Kelli regained her strength, Laura was eagerly sucking and licking at her pussy. Kelli was amazed at how quickly Laura had gone from being her meek teacher's assistant to voraciously lapping at her pussy, but then she realized that they day before she had been similarly shy before she allowed one of her students to give her the best fucking of her life. With renewed intensity, Kelli sucked, licked, and nibbled Laura's clit, at the same time fingering her pussy hard.

Laura took the cue from Kelli, and she too inserted her fingers into the tight, wet pussy above her face. Almost in unison, the two women were swept up in more intense waves of orgasm, and both cried out loudly. Kelli was exhausted, and she carefully slipped off of the desk, and collapsed back into her chair. She inspected Laura's body closely, watching her breasts rise and fall as she caught her breath. Laura's fingers had already returned to her nipples and clit, and she was beginning to rub each slowly.

"Wow, she is really insatiable," Kelli thought. Then she remembered what she had brought that day on a whim. She reached below the desk and pulled out her trusty vibrator that had gotten her through the many years of academic labor and self-imposed lack of social life. She had just replaced the batteries the night before, so she knew it would be a great treat for Laura.

"I have something special for you now," Kelli whispered into Laura's ear. She then kissed her deeply, and turned her so her legs were once again hanging off of the desk.

Laura was consumed by lust, so she could only manage a long moan as she felt the long, hard toy enter her. She lay back and spread her legs wide, allowing Kelli to fully insert the toy. Kelli began to slowly fuck Laura with the toy; moving it in and out its full length, watching Laura's pussy stretch to allow the toy in and contract as it was pulled out.

Laura squirmed and pleaded with Kelli, "Please fuck me, it feels so good inside me."

Kelli continued to fuck Laura gently while sucking and pinching her nipples. She could tell that Laura was getting close to cumming again, and when Laura's body began to tense up, she turned the vibrator up to maximum power. Laura came violently; her whole body shook with the power of her orgasm, but Kelli kept the vibrator in deep. Laura screamed loudly and arched her back as wave after wave of pleasure passed through her body. Finally, when she could not take any more, she pushed Kelli's hand back to remove the toy and collapsed back on the desk.

"Wow," was all that Laura managed to say as she lay back recovering from the tremendous orgasm. She pulled Kelli down to her, and kissed her deeply. They lay together on the desk for some time, kissing each other softly and running their hands over their bodies. Finally, Kelli got up and looked around the office. Their clothes were strewn about, and the stack of exam papers had been knocked off of the desk in their passion.

"Well, we can finish grading tomorrow," Kelli said out loud, "the students can wait another day for their grades."

Laura laughed and said, "And we are certainly not in any state to grade papers at the moment."

Kelli laughed as well, and they both slowly got dressed to leave.

"We should definitely do this more often," Laura said to Kelli, "My whole body feels great right now."

"Mine too," replied Kelli, "and I agree that we should do this regularly."

As they tidied up the office, Laura stopped as she picked up one of the exam papers.

"Hey Kelli," Laura said, "I have an idea that you will like."

She put Cody's exam paper down on the desk, and in the area marked grade she wrote "Please See Me."

Kelli glanced down at the paper and smiled.

"I like the idea of it already," Kelli said mischievously as she placed the exam in the box marked "Graded."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds