• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teacher's Pet

Teacher's Pet

She walks towards him, hips swaying slightly in the confident, provocative manner he knows so well. She is just 18, and still so inexperienced, despite her worldly-wise attitude and overdone make-up. She is trying so hard to look older, thinking that plastering her face is the way to do it, but she's still so naïve. She gives him the hard, cool look she seems to think so sophisticated, and he knows that she thinks she can see right through him.

He is standing outside the doorway into his office. The door is open slightly and he pushes it wider. He says nothing as she enters showing no fear, despite what is to come. She tries so hard to appear not to care. All he can do is watch, taking in her swaying bottom in its tight, short skirt, her long hair hanging so gracefully over her shoulders...

He closes the door behind her and walks past her, catching the sweet scent of her perfume as he moves around to sit behind his desk. She stands in front of him, hands behind her back. Her breasts are pushed forward and strain the buttons of her tight blouse, and he can't help but admire them, as she looks past him and stares out of the small dormer window which provides the only natural light in his small attic room.

"Sophie," he breaks the silence. "Do you know why you have been sent to me?"

She gives him a sulky pout. "Yes, Sir." He waits for her to continue, but she is staring out of the window once more, and he feels a little impatient. His feelings show in his voice as he asks, "So why is that?"

She looks him in the eye, a wry smile on her face, and tells him, "Miss Brown says I'm a slut, Sir."

"And are you?" the words are out before he can stop himself. "I... I mean, why does she say that?"

"Because of the way I dress, Sir," she says, smiling.

He takes this as an invitation to look at her clothing in more detail. Her blouse is open at the neck, her school tie hanging loosely around the collar. The thin material of the white blouse shows her black bra clearly underneath. Her skirt is way too short, and she wears black stockings - he can tell because the lacey tops show just below her hemline. Her black high-heeled shoes are far from regulation, but when she walks they contribute to the sexual sway of her hips.

"Well I have to agree with her that what you're wearing is more than a little inappropriate for school," he says finally, as he feels his temperature, amongst other things, rising. "And of course your make-up and those ear rings will have to go too. There is no doubt you will have to be punished for your conduct."

He can see that this statement has little effect on her. She's expecting a few detentions, and having to wear regulation uniform for a while, because this is all that normally happens. This time, he's decided, it will be different. If she's determined to be a slut, she will get the punishment that a slut deserves.

He stands. She looks at him defiantly and he frowns slightly. "This time you won't get off as lightly as you have in the past, Sophie." He walks over to the corner of the room, where there is an umbrella stand. He selects a thin cane from amongst several he keeps there, just in case. Turning, he sees the uncertainty in her face, this time she is less self-assured as she sees what he holds. She chews on her lip, the scarlet lipstick contrasting sharply with the whiteness of her teeth. He walks towards her, and pulls a chair out from under the desk. Placing it to one side of her, he walks over to the door and locks it. Now she is really worried. This room is so far from the rest of the school, and anyway most people will have left for home by now.

"Bend over the back of the chair, now!" he orders. She looks at him in the forlorn hope that maybe he is just playing with her, that it's all some weird joke - no one gets caned any more, do they? "Do it!," this time he won't be disobeyed. She bends forward and places her hands on the seat, leaning her body against the tall upright back, and feeling the hard frame pushing into her waist. Her hair falls forward, covering her face, but she is shaking slightly and he sees her fear.

"Sophie, you are a slut," he tells her, "and you need to know how sluts are treated. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she mumbles. "Louder! Tell me what you are," he demands, and she almost shouts it out, "Yes Sir, I'm a slut."

He walks slowly around behind her, and stands for a while, admiring her tight cheeks in the little black lace panties which he had imagined she would wear under that short skirt. He wonders how many of the boys in the school have been given this pleasure. Well, he thinks, it's about time this little slut experienced a man.

"Spread your legs a little, Sophie, and stick out your bottom, that's right." He reaches forward and runs the cane gently over her rounded contours, and she gasps softly as she feels it. "But this won't do. Naughty girls have to be caned on their bare flesh, so that they can really feel their punishment," and he reaches forward, taking the elastic of her panties in one hand and pulling them slowly down to reveal her beautiful, smooth skin. He places them at her knees, and tells her to spread her legs wider - the panties must on no account fall to the floor, or there will be further punishment.

He can't resist touching her any longer. His hand strokes that sweet behind, caressing it gently as he prepares her for her lesson. His fingers probe between her cheeks and slowly move forward until he can feel the wetness seeping from her velvety cunt. He knew this would be a turn-on for her, a true slut. She moans as his fingers explore, almost forgetting the threat of the caning. He is aware of his cock, so hard in his trousers now that it's almost painful, and reluctantly takes his hand away. He has to correct her... first.

Standing back, he runs his cane over her bare bottom once more, then pulls it back. "Count for me, Sophie," he commands, as he takes the first stroke. Not too hard, this first one... swish! But she screams nonetheless, more in surprise than pain, as it stings her cheeks. She stands and rubs her bottom, looking around at him, but he pushes her back into position. "You didn't count, Sophie. That will mean an extra stroke," he informs her. "Please Sir, no!" she complains, and he takes another stroke. "From one, Sophie!."

"One!" she cries, as she feels a more intense stinging sensation. Again, he strokes her with the cane, and she cries out, "Two!" And now he is in his stride, and he gives her eight more strokes in rapid succession, each one measured to be slightly harder than the last. "Ten!" she screams, finally. He looks down, yes, the panties are still in place at her knees. He smiles.

Moving forward, he gently touches the red welts which are forming on those perfect cheeks, and she winces. Bending down, he kisses each one softly, his tongue outlining them and caressing her skin. Her soft sobbing gives way to sensual moans as he pulls her cheeks apart and laps gently at her soaking wet cunt with his tongue, tasting her sweet juices. His fingers explore, spreading her engorged labia, and feeling for her tight hole. He pushes up slowly, feeling his way into her softness, his finger sliding easily deep inside her. He knows she is ready for him, but she needs another lesson first.

"Stand up and turn around, Sophie," he says. "Your tie is a mess. Take it off!" Looking him in the eye, she complies, reaching up and slowly pulling it undone, then dropping it to the floor at his feet. He notices that she still stands with her legs spread, holding up the panties, and that the short, tight skirt has risen on her thighs, exposing more of the stocking tops. Her blouse is unbuttoned to her cleavage. He grasps the front and rips it open, exposing her round breasts in their push-up bra. "The blouse is torn, Sophie," he points out, "It'll have to come off." Obligingly, she slips it off her shoulders and it drops to the ground behind her. He is so hard now that he can barely think of anything else, but he persists with her inspection. "Take off the panties, please. But don't let them touch the floor," he warns. She lifts up each leg in turn and slips the panties quickly over her feet, bunching them up and holding out her hand to offer them to him. Taking them, he pushes them deep into his pocket.

"Now, Sophie, pull up your skirt for me, I want to see your pussy," he orders. Slowly, seductively, she hitches up the hem and exposes her partially shaven cunt. "Spread your legs a little wider," he says, and she does so, ankles straining on those heels. "You are a good little slut, Sophie, and I need you to do something for me now. Kneel at my feet, please."

"Yes, Sir," she says, and falls to her knees, legs still spread and skirt around her waist. She looks up at him as he moves closer to her, grabbing a handful of her long hair. "Unzip me," he says, and her hands move quickly to obey. He undoes the trouser button and she pulls them down for him. She knows what to do, is not wholly inexperienced, and she takes his straining cock into her soft hand and guides it to her mouth. Leaning back against his desk, he sighs as she caresses his hardness with her soft, wet tongue, her red lips closing around the tip as she starts to suck. But, too soon, he is close to cumming and he doesn't want that yet.

"Stand up, now," he tells her hoarsely, "and take off that slutty bra!" She stands and he watches as she unfastens it and slowly pulls the straps down her slender arms, finally exposing her erect, dark pink nipples to his gaze. Bending forward, he takes the left into his mouth, sucking and nibbling gently as he squeezes the right with his hand. She moans, "Oh Sir," and he reaches around to unzip her skirt and push it off her hips, letting it fall and allowing her to step out of it. She stands in front of him, unashamed at her near-nakedness, and he admires her body as he removes his own clothes to reveal his well muscled chest and thighs. He can see her appraising look, and is thankful that he keeps in shape.

He has to have her, now! "Bend over the desk, please," he tells her, and she leans forward exposing that beautiful rear to him once more, the stripes subsiding now. With one thrust, he is deep inside her and she gasps at the force of his entry. She is so wet now, but also so tight, and he finds it hard to stay in control. His hands on the desk, arms supporting him above her, he slowly moves in and out, savouring every thrust, as she sighs with pleasure. She moves closer to the edge of the desk allowing her clit to rub against it each time he pushes into her. Stopping briefly, he turns her over to lie on her back, and thrusts into her once more as he reaches forward to cup her soft breasts in his large hands. Her legs are spread wide and he enters her so deeply.

A sheen of sweat glistens on her body and her eyes are closed as she moans and calls his name, and he knows she is very close to orgasm. "Cum with me, Sophie, my slut," he says, "I want to fill you now," knowing he can hold back no longer. Moments later, his cum explodes into her waiting body, and he feels her spasm with her own pleasure. Slumping forward, he kisses her throat and neck, and lies there for a while, exhausted. "You are my slut," he tells her, when he gets his breath back, "don't forget this lesson, or I will have you here again." She winks at him, "No Sir, I won't forget."

He rises and sits in a chair, watching as his slut, his colleague, Miss Brown, dresses. And as she leaves, she turns to give him that sexy grin he knows so well, and to confirm, "Same time next week?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teacher's Pet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 361 milliseconds