Teaching Assistants CH. 02

"Don't worry my dear, I won't touch that," he smiled reassuringly as she looked on and ignored the strain on her neck from seeing his every action. Gently he continued across her taint until his middle fingers traced a path through her thickly drenched sex. His slickened middle fingers reached her clit and traced circles around, tickling her quivering body and closing her overwhelmed eyes.

Eric stood up beside the bed and daintily removed his clothing, revealing an eight inch cock as thoroughly filled and thrilled by his actions as she was to receive them. He positioned himself behind her and grasped her hips, rocking them slightly side to side as his knees compressed the bed like a kneading cat searching for a comfortable Goldylocks zone. Using one hand to guide his cock, he rubbed the head along her vulva and accumulated an animalistic sheen.

Grasping it tightly, he guided it into her hole, careful not to fill her too quickly. She whimpered slightly as the head disappeared. After such a long time without sex, she was practically a virgin again and her muscles worked tirelessly to repel the intruder. Desperately she tried to stop them but like her rumbling heart, it acted independently. Weaker animals like skunks relied on smell to escape danger. Finding herself at risk with Eric, evolution seemed to have given her an odor that attracted trouble instead. Luckily the muscles grew tired and finally succumbed to his cock as it inched to fill her until he reached the hilt and he removed his hand from the base. Feeling his hair against her sensitive skin let her sigh in relief through her flared nostrils.

Confident her cunt would raise no further objections, he removed hand came back to her hips. Withdrawing his glossy cock until all but the head escaped her warmth, he swiftly returned it and continued at an ever increasing tempo. His hands clenched her hips, using them as reaction to his thrusts, and slammed his throbbing cock ever harder into her wet vagina, his balls slapping against her clitoris.

Anna's stomach dipped closer to her spine, her chest straining against the bed harder still each time he slammed into her. Without his hands forcing her closer to him with each thrust, and her bound hands immobilizing her, she feared she would get even less air to fill her already aching lungs but this only seemed to excite her all the more.

His penetration was without tenderness. It was without love. Each successively harder and riotous filling cast more and more doubts about his motives out of her mind as she succumbed to his voracious appetite. She accepted her role without shame or remorse as her heart craved more and more of his attentions. Each lunge forward drew excited gasps, encouraging his not so forced entry into her sacred patch of womanhood. She usually knew her boyfriend's mother's maiden names before she even let men see her naked yet strangely this, which she once thought demeaning to her sex, seemed natural and like no other time before, she felt she had a purpose as she presented her pussy this truly brilliant man's own pleasures.

His cock had but one reason to be inside her and he made no effort to please her otherwise. His single minded venture for coitus came but a few minutes later as his hips moved with blinding speed until loud grunts signaled his satisfaction which, after pulling out, his dick spat in great pearly beads onto her ass. The warm seed dripped down her curves and into the warm dwelling of her crack, catching onto her twittering crinkle.

Heaving in relief for a minute, he undid her hand bindings and freed her mouth from the gag now thick with saliva. He wiped it on her sheets and put both objects back in his bag. He dressed and, grasping his backpack in hand as he softly kissed her forehead, left her sweaty body there frozen and presented for more as he left without saying a word.

The moment the door slammed, the closeted Xander remembered the plan to text Anna about his imminent arrival and scare Eric out the door. When the scenario actually came,he forgot almost immediately after it began. The scope of their little game had gone further than either of them intended. He exited the closet.

"So it's not over, is it?" he asked as he climbed onto bed with the woman he loved and simply lied there awaiting a response.

Looking blankly at the door, her barely opened eyes revealed a void of any particular thoughts and dreams. The man lying next to her, though caring and compassionate, could never make her feel like this again. He was safe—like what she thought she needed. Her hips lowered onto the bed and she turned to her side, showing the back of her neck to her adoring boyfriend. He wrapped his arm around her and breathed the scent of her hair. He never did get a response from her that night and he wondered if she ever would again. He didn't bother to ask.

Don't forget to vote and constructive criticism is welcome.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds