Teaching Sheila

I got down between her legs, and lay so my face was right at her pussy, the way she'd laid in front of mine, only I didn't need to inspect her. I wanted to lick her and give her some of the pleasure she had given me. I have never licked a woman before, and still have no desire to, but licking this little girl pussy was very nice. She is clean, and surprisingly uninhibited. She was moaning, and saying, oh, that feels good! I kept it up as she was getting wet. She would in no way get as wet as I had, which is just as well! But she thoroughly enjoyed this. I paused for a minute and asked if she wanted some more and she said, no, that was just fine, maybe we could go to sleep now!

The next day, we started cleaning and anticipating your return. You had called to say you'd be home sometime today and we wanted the house to be clean. We were just talking companionably, neither of us mentioning what had transpired last night. At one point while Sheila was putting dishes away, she dropped a plate on the floor and said, "Damn it." It was quiet, but I heard it, and she looked up at me sheepishly. I let her pick it up, thankfully it hadn't broken, and then turned to her and said, "You know your dad and I don't allow that kind of language in this house." She said, "I'm sorry. It just came out."

I quietly took her by the hand, and led her to the bathroom, telling her to sit on top of the toilet seat. I picked up the soap, and turned on the cold water, so it just ran slowly and steadily, I worked up lather in my hand, and then said, "Open your mouth, Sheila." She was crying and I hadn't even started yet!

I held the back of her head steady with my left hand. With the soap in my right hand, I put it into her mouth, running it along her teeth, onto her tongue, across the top of her mouth, making sure all surfaces were coated. She was still crying quietly, but wasn't protesting. I was talking to her calmly; telling her that I don't even use bad language, and I know her dad didn't want to hear it from her. I told her to rinse out her mouth as I put the soap back onto the dish and rinsed my hands, dried them, and turned around to be startled. You were standing in the doorway with your arms folded across your chest, just looking at us.

I blurted out, "Oh, Darling, it is so good to see you home!" You said, "I started to ask what was going on here, but I think I heard enough. Sheila, here, let me help you rinse your mouth." You were helping her rinse and dry her mouth. She was still sobbing, and I was standing there, afraid you'd be angry with me for doing this to your daughter. You said, "Sheila, did you really use bad language in my house?" She said, "Yes, Daddy, it just came out without thinking."

"Well, then, Cathie was right to do this, as I would've done it myself if I'd heard it." I was quite a bit relieved.

Later, after you'd been unpacked and made comfortable, and we had a good meal, and just enjoyed being together as a family again; Sheila went to bed, reluctantly, saying, "Good night, ah, I guess with Dad home, I'll have to sleep in my own bed." You asked me what was that all about and I said last night was so chilly, and we were so lonely, she slept here with me. That was fine, you said, in fact, if she wanted to, she could sleep with us all the time, the bed is plenty big enough. Then as you turned out the light, you saw the dildo still lying on the table.

"So what's this story? You didn't use it in her, did you?"

"No! She used it in me. I would never want to be the one to do that with her, that should be your prerogative." You said, "I was hoping you'd say that." And from the doorway where Sheila was standing quietly, she said, "Could I sleep with you two?" You pulled back the covers next to you and said, "Certainly, Baby, there is plenty of room." I said, "And warmth and love."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 445 milliseconds