Teaching the Kids

“Oh, that feels so good,” she yelled. “Fuck me harder.”
The two boys started pumping in and out of her faster and she was having climax after climax as they pounded her. She came over and over again, yelling at them as she did, telling them to fuck her harder.

The two boys came suddenly together, Jim exploding into her ass hole as John started filling her cunt with his hot come. She groaned loudly as she felt the two, pump their come, deep inside her. They both grunted loudly as they came and continued thrusting in and out of her.
After they finished, they rolled away from each other. My wife, sweating, fell onto the deck, breathing in short quick gulps. John and Jim were moaning softly as they tried to catch their breath too. After watching them, I was hard again. I felt Beth reach around and wrap her hand around my cock.

“Come on Dad,” she said. “Let’s join them.”

We got out of the pool and she laid down on her back beside her mother, raising her legs and spreading them apart.

“Come on Dad, lets show them how to fuck,” she said, holding her arms open to me.

I lowered myself into her arms and felt her guide my cock towards her cunt, spreading her lips and entering her warm insides. I pushed my entire length up into her, making her groan as I did. I slowly started to pump in and out of her, feeling her contracting her cunt muscles around my cock. I pushed myself up on my hands and pumped down into her harder and harder.

“Oh yes, fuck me,” Beth yelled. “Fuck me as hard as you can. I want to feel your cock explode inside me.”
I started pumping harder and faster and soon felt my balls starting to constrict, a load of come close to exploding inside my daughter’s cunt. I started to spurt inside her and she groaned when she felt the hot liquid pumping into her.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she yelled. “I’m coming.”

I held myself against her groin as I emptied my balls into her and she groaned with every spurt of come. I finally finished coming and lowered her legs.

“Oh Dad, that was the best fuck I’ve had in a long time,” Beth said as she nuzzled against me.

I looked down at her and we laughed as we held each other.

“What do you mean?” we heard my wife ask.

“Oh Mom,” Beth said. “I’m not a virgin, if that’s what you mean.”

“Oh really?”

“I do more than just learn at school, you know.”

“Well maybe, you should be the one teaching and not us,” my wife retorted at her. “Dan, it looks like we have more to learn about our children than we thought.”

“Maybe we do,” I said quickly, still looking down at Beth under me. “Maybe we do.”

I heard the boys laughing behind me as my wife grinned at me.

“Maybe we do.”

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds