Teaching to the Test

Schuyler reached around behind him to pull her hand away while trying to keep his balance, but she lowered her arm, so her fingers were going up into him from below. He couldn't get hold of her.

She began pushing them in and pulling them out faster, as he tried to walk away from her.

She laughed.

"You've got longer legs, but I'm quicker," she said, "so you're not going to get my fingers out that way."

His efforts began to tire him and he slowed down. That allowed her to push a fourth finger into him. This time his body seemed to react automatically. He began shaking his butt from side to side as fast as he could. She kept right with him.

"That looks so cute," she said with a laugh, "like you're a male stripper."

Schuyler started walking again while shaking his butt, but he lost his balance and came down hard, making a big splash. He was lying face down, and Haley was behind him. She quickly pulled her fingers out and jumped on his back facing his ass, leaned over and stuck them back in.

"I just put my thumb behind my fingers and slipped it into you, Schuyler," she said. "Can you feel it?"

As he moaned and groaned and tried to move out from under her, she pushed the five fingers deeper and then began going in and out again and speeding up. Then she stopped. A second later he began to howl.

"You're really tight down there," she observed. "I'm getting a lot of resistance, but I'll be patient. I'm not pushing hard, but I'm keeping the pressure steady. Will I be able to do what those women on the Internet did? This is so exciting!"

It looked like nothing was happening, except that Schuyler's vocalizing was getting louder. Then he screamed as her entire hand entered him up to the wrist. The onlookers cheered.

Haley's voice was exultant.

"Whee! I did it! That was an awesome feeling. And look at you, Schuyler. I'm wearing your ass like a glove. Let's have some more fun. Would you like to suck my boobs? Do you want to squeeze them again?

"If you lie on your side, I could move carefully and try not to hurt you and put my pussy right by your lips so you could lick it? Yes, I'd do that for you -- and for the video. Do you like licking pussy? You're not responding at all. I guess you're a little too bushed for my bush. Ha ha!"

Keeping her hand inside him, she got off of him and kneeled by his side.

"Time to get going again. Get on your hands and knees, Schuyler. Come on. You can rest later. I guess I need to get your attention."

Haley brought her free hand down hard on his butt. He shouted but didn't move. She spanked him again, and he moved slightly. She continued swatting him as hard as she could. She had a lot of arm strength and a large hand for a girl. His ass soon turned red. Patches of purple bruises began appearing. He began sobbing.

"You're crying like a baby, Schuyler. I'm sure it really hurts, but not enough for you to move, I guess. Let's see if there's a better way."

A second later, he screamed.

"There, that worked. All I did was make my hand into a fist inside you and try to pull it out a little. Now I know what to do."

She began slowly pulling her fist out again, but this time lifting her hand up. To avoid the pain, Schuyler followed her fist up until he was on his hands and knees.

"We're going to crawl a little for practice," Haley said. "I will push my hand into you, and that will be the signal to crawl forward. When I make a fist and pull back, that will mean back up. And when I pull to the left and right, that will direct you. I want to operate you like a car. Here we go. Wheee!"

After she maneuvered him for a while, she used her fist to pull him up to his feet and moved him around the same way. Someone put music on and using her fist, she made him move in time to the music. All the women were beside themselves with laughter.

After a while, she directed him to the couch and had him get on it on his hands and knees. She kneeled behind him with her arm straight out and her hand inside him.

"Now I'll show you what I learned on the Internet. I'm making my hand as compact inside you as I can, and we're going on a journey."

Schuyler moaned as she began pushing again. Her arm slowly glided deeper into him. The lube squeezed out around it as she got halfway to her elbow. By this time, the sounds from Schuyler were no longer human. They sounded like the noise of a dying animal. His head was jerking wildly in all directions and his eyes were bulging out.

"I wanted to get to the elbow," Haley said, looking at him, "but I guess I better stop here."

Haley pulled all the way out to her wrist and then began putting fingers from her left hand next to the right hand inside him. As she did, she pulled apart her hands to open him up. It took a while, but she finally squeezed four fingers from her left hand in.

Schuyler was yelling and moaning and twisting his body. After a while, he was out of wind and his voice was barely above a whisper. He lay still, but when she squeezed both hands into him, he had enough strength left for an agonizing scream.

"I'm as tired as you are, Schuyler," she said. "This is hard work for me, too. But I'm so excited that it's given me energy. I'm going to slowly pull both hands halfway out and slowly shove them in again. And out, and in.

"Okay. That's enough of that. We've only got one thing left to do, Schuyler, and then we can finish here."

She began slowly sliding her left hand deeper into him until she reached her forearm again. It took a lot more effort to get the right forearm moving, and she couldn't push it as deep.

She stopped and took a couple of deep breaths.

"Your eyes are closed Schuyler, so you can't see how beautiful this looks. It's like you're a puppet with my arms inside you. Rest a couple of minutes, because my puppet needs to perform a trick before the show is over."

Schuyler continued to keep his eyes closed, and his body didn't move while Haley waited. Her teacher and friends were the only ones talking. They were enthusiastic and encouraging. Her face gradually lit up and her fatigue disappeared. Her voice was bright and bubbly once more as she spoke.

"Let's do a spectacular finale, Schuyler. Susy's going to help us."

He didn't respond until she began maneuvering him. He did look like a puppet as her hands and arms inside him pulled him back and around until his legs slipped off the couch and his feet were on the floor.

She slid around him until she was sitting behind him on the couch and he was in front of her with his legs on the floor, his upper body hanging down and her arms inside his ass. That position put a strain on his back, so he stood and straightened up.

"Perfect!" Haley said. "Get ready for your reward. When we came to your table and flirted with you, you thought we were hookers. You wished you had the money to fuck us. Don't deny it. You know that's what you wanted.

"Here we are and Miss Stern, too. Look up, Schuyler. See, we're all naked for you. You thought you weren't going to get to come tonight, but you were wrong. As soon as you come, our game is over and we can get dressed and take you home.

"Your fantasy is coming true, but with one little twist. You lost the game, so you don't get to come in my ass, but you're going to use your big hands and bring yourself off while we watch. The girls are naked so they can do a sexy dance for you to help you since you're a little tired and my arms up your ass might be distracting.

Suzy approached Schuyler and knelt in front of him. She sloshed her hands in the grease at his feet and grabbed his cock and balls and began manipulating him. Schuyler tried to move away from her, but Haley made her hands inside him into fists and pulled him back. He looked down in surprise to see that his cock was hard.

"Isn't Suzy amazing?" Haley asked. "Don't her warm hands feel good? I helped her a little bit with those blue pills I ground up and put in your coffee. I think you'll be hard all night, so after we bring you home you can think about us and whack off again."

As she Haley spoke, Suzy took her hands away and Schuyler slowly began drooping.

"You were supposed to take over, Schuyler," Haley said. "Let's try this again."

Suzy's went to work with her hands again. Schuyler looked down at her and shifted his feet because of the discomfort in his ass. She got him hard again and let go of him. He didn't do anything. Suzy tried a third time, and it was the same, but this time when she released him, he gave a soft moan.

"Success!" Haley said. "Suzy's got you. She's going to keep on doing that and your balls are going to start hurting unless you began whacking off, Schuyler. We've got all night."

It took two more tries until Schuyler began thrusting himself at Suzy's hands. When she released him, he started pumping himself. Haley kept talking while he masturbated.

"You're doing great, Schuyler. Look at the girls dancing for you. Imagine you are doing one of them. Men are so amazing. Even with two arms inside their assholes, the only thing they care about is coming.

Schuyler began sobbing and moaning at the same time. The horrible feeling inside him and the pleasure of his hands were competing for his emotions. His hands began flying and a moment later he erupted with a stream of come that flew high in the air. There were cheers and applause from the audience as he slowly came down from his orgasm.

Haley waited until he was done and then carefully pulled her arms and hands free. She then began a brief victory dance, followed by a full rendition of the Clark High School official cheer, including a naked cartwheel.

The girls held the naked Schuyler up and helped him stagger to Minerva's kitchen, where they seated him in a chair. They stood behind him while Minerva sat next to him and put a clipboard on the table in front of him.

"Here it is, Schuyler," she said, "and there's the pen. Don't worry about your hands. The administration won't mind if your resignation has come stains. They'll take it no matter what it looks or smells like.

"Just sign on the line at the bottom, and I'll take care of the rest. You don't even have to come to school on Monday. I'll arrange to have all your stuff brought to your house.

"After you sign your name, you're going to get a couple more cups of coffee and we're all going to watch some videos of what we did to the two teachers before you. Each of them was different, but equally effective.

"For the man, we did something called cock and ball torture, forced milking and creampie eating. I think it was more painful and humiliating than what you got, but you can watch and decide for yourself.

"The woman teacher got to do what's called salad tossing on three different men, and then they enjoyed her separately and together in many different ways. Wait until you see how we positioned her on this same couch with her legs back over her head, so she look up and watch three men fuck her in the ass.

"After they filled it with come, we moved her asshole on top of her mouth squeezed a bunch of air into it with a bulb syringe. We filmed in slow motion as she as she farted all the come into her mouth and nose and all over her face. She threw up for nearly fifteen minutes before she was able to sign her resignation papers, which she did quickly because she was anxious to clean up.

"We hope you enjoy watching the videos as much as we do. We're showing them to you in case you have any thoughts about withdrawing your resignation or filing any complaints.

"The other thing we'll do if you have buyer's remorse, is post your videos on some amateur porn sites. Our faces and voices will be blocked out, of course.

"A lot of students, teachers, administrators and fans all over the world are going to see how much you enjoy whacking off with two arms up your ass. The district will work really hard to get rid of you.

"But the union contract is really strong, so you might still hold onto your job. That's why we're showing the other videos to you. It will give you some ideas about your next date with our secret pep club.

"We get lots of applications every year, and only the smartest, sexiest and strongest girls are selected. They would love to make a video with you that would top all the others.

"But I'm sure that won't be necessary, because you've always been smart enough to figure out what's best for you. Yes, sign right there. Thank you. Now it's time to watch some fun videos."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds