Tease Too Much

I thought the best way to manage the situation was to get on top, which I did. I slid on top of him and immediately he started kissing me again and massaging my right breast with his left hand. His right hand quickly found its way down to my sopping pussy. Before I could stop him his finger had edged around my panties and slipped effortlessly into me. I was impaled with his finger fully embedded in my pussy and his tongue dueling with mine and his other hand driving me crazy massaging my breast and tweaking my nipple. My brain wasn't functioning, my hormones were. I realized I was rapidly losing control of the situation. I didn't want him to seduce me, I wanted to tease him for being an arrogant bastard, and here I was being teased by him.

By now he had two fingers fully embedded into my sopping pussy. I could vaguely hear the sloshing noise of his fingers working within me. Again before I could react (did I really want to at this stage) he started strumming my clitoris. My brain exploded and my legs fell further apart and I found myself dry humping the huge bulge in his underpants. It didn't feel real, it was just too big. It couldn't all be cock. He must have something else in his pants so I knew I would be safe stroking myself against it. It felt absolutely heavenly sliding my exposed pussy against his huge bulge.

Ernesto whispered in my ear that his hand was getting tired and knowing that I didn't want to make love to him yet could I take off my panties and just rub myself against his underpants covered cock. Of course my brain wasn't working at all and I thought to myself that it would be safe doing that and that I would still be in control, could satisfy myself and leave him with blue balls. I nodded my acquiesce and felt him immediately move around and drag my sodden panties down and off. I knew that I would be in control being on top and that I would just play with him a bit more, satisfy the itch that he had started in me then kick him out of the cabin frustrated and unsatisfied. That was my plan.

I straddled him and could feel this huge protuberance aligned along my pussy lips. I couldn't work out what he had in his pants, but it did feel good. I slowly started to slide along his underpants. He pushed me up so that I was straddling him like a cowgirl and he took my nipple into his mouth as his finger found my clitoris and started rubbing it gently. Stars exploded in my brain. I was overcome with lust and started rubbing myself against his pants covered cock, which seemed to be way too long and thick. I looked down and was shocked to see that what I thought was something stuffed into his pants to impress me was actually a cock. A huge cock. The head had poked out from his underpants. What a head. It was like a lemon. It was huge with a perfectly flared head which continued onto an impossibly thick shaft which continued down into his pants. It was leaking copious quantities of lubricant. My stomach, which was where it ended up around my belly button, was covered in it. I couldn't believe it. I had never seen anything like it. It was horse like in length and width.

I started having a mini orgasm as he kept strumming my clit and sucking hard on my nipple. My body betrayed me and started sliding up and down over his huge horse cock. My juices and his combined to make me a liquid pool of desire. I was getting closer to a huge orgasm. I could feel that I was sliding over more and more of his cock. It was lodged so tightly between my pussy lips. Occasionally, as I slid up his body, I could feel the huge lemon sized head of his cock lodge briefly in the entrance to my vagina. It felt huge, but I felt safe in the knowledge that it couldn't accidentally enter me as it was too big. My pussy wouldn't be able to accept it. I was getting closer and closer to the biggest orgasm of my life. I wasn't going to be deprived of it. I was going to cum by rubbing myself against his huge cock then kick him out the door with blue balls.

The world then conspired against me. His constant massaging of my clit, sucking my nipple and rubbing along my pussy lips sent me into an orgasmic spiral. In my orgasm I arched my back and sat up a bit which lodged his huge cock head right into the entrance of my pussy. Just as this happened the ship gave a lurch and I fell down as Ernesto pushed up. There were bright lights behind my eyes. My pussy expanded and accepted his huge cock head and half his cock into my body. There was a searing pain along with the most awesome mind blowing pleasure radiating from my pussy. It felt like an electric wand had exploded in my pussy. My brain exploded into bright lights and rainbows. All I can remember is screaming out "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,God, so deep, so full, so hard, take it out it can't be in me, please don't be in me, I can't have you in me." I then passed out and fell forward onto him.

I'm not sure how long I was out, probably only a matter of seconds. I raised my head and looked at Ernesto. He had a smirk on his face. I had his impossible cock still buried in my pussy. I tried lifting myself up from him but was anchored by his huge monolith. I tried to pull my pussy from his cock, but the huge head wouldn't come out. It hurt to try and pull off him. What had I done?

This wasn't the plan. I figured I would let his cock get soft and then pull myself off. Leaving him frustrated and me very pleasured. All good in theory. I said to him "you must get soft so that I can get off you. You can't cum in me or I'll get pregnant. You must pull out of me." We waited a bit and I tried pulling off but his cock wasn't getting soft. If anything it felt like it was getting harder.

Each time I tried pulling off I would collapse down on him again. I could feel his cock slowly inching further into my pussy, which was impossible as I was completely stuffed and his cock head was lodged against my cervix. I could feel it pushing into me.

My body continued to betray me, my pussy was leaking juice all over his massive instrument which made it even more slippery. It didn't seem possible but it looked like there was less sticking out of me than before. There was maybe four inches of cock protruding from me. I could see that my stomach was distended all the way up to my belly button. This wasn't possible. I had only ever had one cock in me before and that was my husbands. It was for making babies which is what we planned to do this cruise. It was all a mistake, this huge cock embedded in me up to my cervix.

I kept trying to extract him from me. I kept pulling my body from his cock, but it just wouldn't release. I could feel another orgasm approaching. I didn't want this now, I just wanted him out of me. Suddenly it was upon me. I couldn't help it, my body flailed on top of him. I tried to pull off and fell down harder than before. I felt something move inside me as more lights went off behind my eyes. My muscles went into spasms and I threw myself down on his invading cock. It disappeared completely into me. His balls were pressed up fully onto my ass cheeks. His huge cock had pushed through my cervix into my womb. The huge cock head had lodged right up inside me. I screamed, both in pain and exultation. I had never felt anything like it before in my life. All the nerve synapses were exploding in my womb. I was like a fish impaled on a spear, flapping and jerking on top of this huge invader. My orgasm was constant. My juices were flowing out of me and over his huge balls that were lodged at the entrance of my pussy. He wasn't moving, I was. I kept jerking on his huge rod, both trying to dislodge it and impale myself on it at the same time. My body had taken over from my brain.

Eventually my brain came to the fore and I looked down over my sweaty breasts and could see my stomach distended above my belly button where his rod was impaled within me. My body kept trembling and quivering as mini orgasms kept pulsing through me. All strength had left my legs and I was now sitting fully down on top of his groin. His monster cock fully within me and his balls nestled into my pussy folds. I couldn't believe how his cock had captured my pussy and how full, how stuffed my pussy was.

Again I tried to lever myself off his cock, but the head was lodged within my womb and I couldn't extract it. I looked down at Ernesto and asked him to try and relax his cock to allow me to get off. I again explained that I was fertile and he couldn't come in me. He just looked up at me, smiled and said "I know who you are, you are not your sister, you are the teasing bitchy wife who looked down on me when you came on the boat, who thought I wasn't good enough for you or your sister. Now I show you how good I am."

With that he started thrusting his hips up into me. I was like a rag doll pirouetting on top of his monster cock. I could feel the head of his cock pushing into the back of my womb, touching places never before explored. I couldn't help it, I started gasping and writhing on top of him as one orgasm rolled into another. I was getting weak from the emotional highs that he kept pushing me. I kept imploring "please don't cum in me, please, please, I'll get pregnant." He smiled, grasped me by the hips and pulled me down onto him. He didn't say another word, just thrust his hips up and I could see the tendons in his neck contract and he closed his eyes and groaned. I felt his massive cock expand in me and then pulse. He just kept pulsing, I felt each pulse like a heartbeat deep inside me. He just continued to pulse as he see sawed his cock within my womb. I looked down and saw my stomach expand each time I felt him pulse within me. How much sperm could he have? I kept cumming around his pulsing cock. I couldn't help it. I was like a limp doll on top of him.

Eventually he stopped pulsing within me. As I came to my senses I again tried to pull myself from him. I was still stuck. His cock wasn't relaxing. It was still stuck firmly within me. I started to panic wondering how am I ever going to get him out. Ernesto looked at me and said "I have not finished yet, bitch, I have more for you." With that he rolled us over and started pile driving his monster back and forth in my churning womb. I don't know how long he continued as I was having a perpetual orgasm, feeling his cock bash the back of my womb and then lodge inside my cervix before pushing forward again. Eventually, through my daze, I heard him groan again as I felt that magical pulsing feeling within my womb. Pulse after pulse after pulse. How could one man have so much sperm?

Some time later, in my stupor, I felt him slowly slide his now flaccid cock out of me. It still caught in my cervix on the way out, but I was past caring anymore. I just wanted to sleep. Pretend that I hadn't done what I had just done. I vaguely remember him leaving the room. As he left he whispered in my ear, "I'll be back later, and we will continue on or I'll tell your husband." What could I'd do? I'd been trapped by my own devious plan to tease him. After he left I couldn't understand why my pussy wasn't leaking his sperm. I tried washing what there was out of me as I couldn't get pregnant. Only later, much later, did I realize that all his sperm was still in my womb. My cervix had closed after his cock had left me bathing my womb and my egg with his sticky fluid.

He screwed me six more times during the cruise. I had to let him or he would tell my husband. He didn't screw my sister. He didn't have the strength or sperm. My womb took it all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tease Too Much
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds