• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teaser Ch. 01

Teaser Ch. 01

Chapter One – The Awakening

My name is Traci, I lived with my boyfriend Dave until last week, when me world came tumbling down. Dave and we were a very conservative couple, always trying to do the right thing. Our lives were very structured, our sex life was too, we always had sex at home, in our bed, on my side of the bed with him on top, a few minutes of foreplay followed by a few more minutes of humping until he came and occasionally I would too. To tell the truth I had more orgasms from my own hand than from Dave. I guess our sex life was boring, so you can imagine my horror when I arrived home early on Thursday and found him with his cock shoved into our next door neighbor. I quickly packed a few things and left him forever.

I was determined that my new life would be more exciting than my previous one. The first thing was to get a new wardrobe. I went to the mall and started looking around, from instinct I was looking at clothes that would hide my assets but soon realized that I had to change. It was a warm summer day, so I decided to get a summer dress, something light and loose, just right for a hot day. The salesgirl showed me many dresses but the only one that caught my eye was a small white one with a floral pattern that buttoned up the front, really pretty but much shorter than what I was used to wearing. She convinced me that it looked great on me so I bought it along with some new underwear, small white thongs.

I was so taken by the dress that I decided to wear it right then. I went to the change room and put on my new thong and the sexy dress. Looking in the mirror, it didn't look like me, but I liked what I saw. I'm in my early thirties, 5'4", slender, with small but perky breasts and everyone says that I have killer legs, this dress really showed them off, it was more than half way up my thighs. I finished buttoning up the dress and walked out into the store. It was strange, I felt like I was half naked but soon got used to my new look.

I got many smiles and second glances from the guys in the mall, which I must say felt nice. The only thing that I felt needed improvement was my sandals, they were comfortable but didn't match my outfit. I went to the shore store and started browsing, after a few minutes a salesman asked if he could be of any assistance, I told him that I needed something to match my new dress, he showed me to a seat and went for some samples. He sat on his stool in front of me and slid on a pair of shoes that strapped up my legs. As he was tying the straps, I realised that he was getting a peak up my dress, his eyes never left my crotch. At first, I was upset, then realised that his voyeurism was getting me a little excited. With each pair of shoes that he tried on me, he would lift my leg just a little higher to get a better view, I could feel the crotch of my panties getting damp as he continued to ogle them.

I tried on a pair of white four inch heels that I really liked, I got up and walked toward the mirror to try them out. Feeling sexy and a little risky, I reached down and undid the bottom button on my dress, allowing my thighs to show a little more as I walked. Turning around to return to my chair, I noticed that the salesman was enjoying this too, by the bulge in his pants. Arriving back at my chair I sat down, not realising that now, with the bottom button undone, my dress slid up even higher and opened to give my salesman a full view of my thong covered crotch, the dress opened up almost to my belly button. The salesman tried another pair of shoes on me, the same as the last ones only in black, all the while staring at my nakedness. I could tell that my face was beet red but made no effort to cover myself. After a few minutes I decided that I really liked the white heels and purchased them and once again wore them home.

With the exaggerated sway, provided by the wearing of high heels, I found that I was attracting even more male attention which I must admit that I was really enjoying. I nonchalantly unbuttoned the top two, not exposing anything because I'm just not that big, but it made me feel more naughty. I decided to stop at the restaurant for a quick lunch, the place was not very busy, the waiter dropped off a menu and said that he would be right back. He arrived as I was studying my menu, he patiently waited as I made up my mind, then I realised that from his elevated angle, he could see right down my dress, he had a clear unobstructed view of my entire right breast, nipple and all. He was a young man, early twenties, good looking with a noticeable bulge in his pants. I gave him every opportunity to view my charms throughout the meal and even flashed him a little panty as I was leaving.

My trip to the mall had been very enlightening, I never realised just how much of an exhibitionist that I really was. I must admit that my fingers did find their way inside of my panties on the drive home.

The Teaser Chapter two

A Night Out

My adventure at the mall had left me craving for more, I stopped at a clothing store on the way home and picked up something to wear tonight, I knew that there was no way that I was going to be sitting at home, alone, tonight. After dinner, I had a shower, the hot water felt awesome as it pelted my already over sensitive nipples. The warm water running down my breasts, stomach , pelvis and legs was spectacular, I couldn't help but to slip a finger in between my cunt lips, then licked my juices from my fingers, I have always liked the taste of my cunt. I was so horny from the anticipation of what was in store for me this evening that it didn't take long for me to bring myself over the edge. My clit was so swollen and sensitive, I could feel my knees weakening as my orgasm hit its peak.

After my shower, I removed some un wanted hair then slipped on a new thong, a day ago I would never have imagined wear them but now I was quite fond of them. Walking around the apartment with only the thong on, I felt so sexy. It took a few minutes to build up the courage but finally I opened the sliding door and stepped out onto the balcony. I live on the third floor so I was quite visible to anyone on the street who happened to look up a little. It was a hot August day with a gentle summer breeze blowing across my almost naked body. I stayed there for a few minutes but I don't think anyone noticed me. Upon entering the apartment I realised that it was time to get ready to go out to the bar, I had never gone to a bar alone before, especially dressed the way that I was about to.

I had purchased a very short navy blue pleated skirt with a button and zipper on the back, as I slid it on I realized that it was even shorter than I had thought, any bending over will expose my ass to whoever cares to see it. My blouse was very sheer, short sleeved with buttons up the front, I seldom wear a bra and noticed that my nipples were partially visible through the thin material. I decided not to wear any nylons or pantyhose, so after a few adjustments in front of the mirror, I was ready to go.

The cab driver got an eyeful when I was getting in and out thanks to my short skirt. The bar was noisy and dark, after looking around for a few seconds I decided to sit at the bar. I turned a few heads as I strutted across the floor, even more as I slid onto my stool, showing more leg than I ever thought I would. The bartender smiled as I ordered my first drink, I noticed him checking out my breasts as he returned with my drink. Every now and then I would turn around on my stool and give a little flash of my panties to anyone looking this way. It wasn't long before a young man can and sat beside me and offered to buy me a drink. He was cute, about my age and talked enough for both of us, which was good because I had been in an affair for so long I was really out of practice. His name was Jim and he spent most of his time talking about himself but every now and then I would catch him peeking down at my legs. I shifted a little on my stool, just enough to let my skirt slide up about another inch, which was all that was needed for my white thong to peek out from under the hem of my skirt. Jim noticed this right away. Another man sat on the stool to my left, he was older about mid to late forties, a big man, rough looking with Jeans and a t-shirt on. He spent a few minutes checking me out then casually placed his hand on my bare thigh, I removed his hand and gave him a dirty look. He asked me to dance and before I could answer he had pulled me off my stool and we were heading for the dance floor.

There was a slow song playing and we started to dance, before long his hands had moved to my hips and he had pulled me tight against him. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me, I was so busy thinking about this that I hadn't even noticed that his hands on my hips had slowly slid my mini skirt up, exposing the bottom half of my ass to everyone in the bar. As the song ended he thanked me, kissed my cheek and slid his hand down, cupping my left ass cheek and giving it a little squeeze. As I pulled away he whispered in my ear that he was going to have a piece of that tonight, smiled and walked away. I had come here tonight with every intention of getting fucked but this was happening so fast. I returned to my seat but had another dance requested almost immediately, this went on for most of the night, with many of them taking liberties with their wandering hands, I guess I should have expected it being dressed like this.

I danced and drank for a few hours, being hit on by man after man, I loved the attention. I have never been a big drinker but I found that I could really feel the effect of these drinks tonight, I hadn't had that many but I was wasted. I staggered my way to the restroom and that's all I remember.

Chapter Three The Lesson Begins

When I opened my eyes, I realized that I was in an unfamiliar room, lying on a bed, with absolutely no idea of how I got there. I was relieved to see that I was fully dressed except for my high heel shoes. Someone entered the room, it was the younger guy from the bar, he sat on the bed beside me and began to explain how they had found me passed out at the bar and brought me home. I said that I had had that much to drink and could not understand how this might have happened. He went on to explain that someone must have slipped something into my drink, my foggy mind didn't register that it was probably him. I asked if he would take me home, to which he smiled and said "later". First we were going to have some fun, I tried to get up but was still groggy and he easily pulled me back to the bed. He told me to suck his cock, I refused and began struggling. He call to someone in the other room and told them to bring "the Persuader". In walked two more young men, one was carrying a smaller version of a paddle for a canoe, about three feet long with an eight inch wide blade. I struggled to get free but they easily placed me on my knees with my head just above the first mans crotch. He held my arms while one of the others held my waste, I struggled but to no avail. My short skirt was hiked up over my rear exposing it to them, then I heard a sudden whoosh of air and felt an intense pain as the persuader found its target, my ass. Tears immediately filled my eyes and I screamed, something was placed in my mouth to muffle the sound then another painful slap followed by another. I just wanted the beating to stop so I lowered my head to his crotch. He removed my gag and asked what I wanted. I said ok I'll suck it, with that I got another paddle across my ass cheeks, I said I'll suck it for you, to which he replied " I ask you what you want" , I quickly understood that I had to ask for it. "Please may I suck your cock". He smiled and released my hands, I quickly took his hard cock out of his pants and began sucking it. He placed his hands on the sides of my head and forced it down on his cock, driving it deeper into my throat than I had ever experienced, I had read that if you relax your throat muscles it is easier, which I tried and it seemed to help.

While I was concentrating on sucking his cock, I felt my skirt being unzipped and squirmed to resist which was rewarded with two more smacks from the persuader. The pain was so intense that I didn't care what they did as long as they didn't hit me anymore. My skirt, blouse and thong were all soon on the floor beside the bed. The second guy had force his way in between my legs and was rubbing the head of his cock against the lips of my pussy, spreading them, then penetrating my cunt, only an inch or so at first then eventually thrusting the entire length of his generously size cock deep it me. He fucked me with a wild passion, not making love just fucking. The third guy reached down and place my hand on his erect cock which I immediately started to stroke.

We were all humping in time with each other, my body was betraying me, I was loving every stroke, one of them started rubbing my clit, I immediately let out an involuntary moan. The third guy said "look, the little slut is enjoying this". He was right, I had never experienced anything like this before. I could feel my passion mounting, I felt myself about to cum when the guy in my mouth drove his cock as deep as possible into my throat and blew his load of hot cum deep into me, I swallowed every drop, meanwhile his friend was pounding my cunt harder than before, this sent me over the edge, I erupted into an orgasm, better than anything that I had ever imagined, my wild humping and grinding worked its magic on the cock in my cunt which sent a blast of cum deep into me. Still feeling the effects of my orgasm, I stuffed the third mans cock into my mouth and began sucking him.

The first and second guy got up, leaving me alone with number three, my lips masterbating his cock and my hand massaging his balls. I slipped his cock out of my mouth to lick his balls and shaft. He rolled my over on to my back and spread my legs with is knee and ask "what do you want". I knew that the wrong answer would get me another beating, I replied, "Will you please fuck me, Lover". He was satisfied with my reply and plunged his cock into my sopping wet cunt. He fucked me like there was a time limit on it, but I loved it and had another orgasm. His endurance was incredible, I swear he must have been part machine but finally after what seemed like forever he came inside of me and collapsed on top of me. We laid there for awhile, I thinking about the fact that in the past couple of hours I had had more sex than my ex boyfriend would have given me in a month and with three total strangers, I didn't even know there names.

Number three rolled off of me and I headed to the ensuite washroom, after relieving myself, I took a shower. When I had finished, i noticed that he had left the room and saw my clothes clumped on the floor, I quickly got dressed. I could feel the stinging of my ass cheeks as I pulled up my thong. It was at this point that I heard the music coming from the other room, I don't know when it started but this was the first time that I noticed it. Fully dressed, except for my missing shoes, I headed to the living room to see if someone would take me home. To my surprise, when I entered the room there were at least eight or nine guys sitting there, one two and three plus half a dozen new faces. Number one stood up and walked towards me, he looked angry. He grabbed my arm and asked who had told me that I could get dressed. I replied "no one, I just want to go home". This made him really mad and he ordered me to get my clothes off. I lowered my head and turned to return to the bedroom, he grabbed me and asked "who said you could leave" . Without giving me a chance to reply he pulled open my blouse, ripping all of the buttons off of it. Someone from behind pulled it down off of my shoulders. Number one was squeezing my tits while the guy behind me undid and removed my skirt then thong. I was standing bare naked in front of nine total strangers who were all staring at me. Number one said that I needed to learn how to behave and lead me over to the room divider then proceeded to tie my arms to the railing, I had to stand on my tiptoes as he secured the straps. He came back with "the persuader" and gave me a powerful smack on my bare ass. I screamed in pain my ass was still sore from the last beating. He handed the paddle to the guy standing beside him and they all took turns, one smack each, some not so hard and some brutal. When they were finished, they untied me and lead me to the center of the room. I fell to my knees, I was so weak from the beating.

One of the guys walked over to me, undid his pants and stuck his cock in my mouth, I immediately started giving him a blowjob, there was no way that I wanted another beating. The other guys all undressed and stood around me some having me stroke them and the rest doing it themselves. Before long I felt a wad of cum hit my ear, then one on my cheek, soon my face, hair, shoulders and tits were covered with cum and the one in my mouth had just unloaded his in my throat. Once they had all blown their load on me, two of them lead me to the shower and helped me wash it off, they also took many liberties with my naked body. One of them got out of the shower, grabbed a towel and left the room. The other one force me up against the wall, spread my legs and shoved his cock in me. Many of the other guys came in to go for a pee while he was fucking me and all stopped to watch the show for a few seconds, we actually drew quite a crowd as I started moaning just before bursting into a spectacular orgasm that seemed to last for minutes, when I opened my eyes everyone was watching us and cheered their friend for making the slut cum.

The rest of that evening and night were spent in the living room, bedroom or shower but no matter which room I was in someone always had their cock in my cunt mouth or even a couple in my ass, that really hurt , I had never been fucked there before but I knew better than to refuse, I was determined never to get another beating. Throughout the night a few new faces appeared, they must having been calling their friends, most of them were in their twenties but there were a couple much older, maybe relatives or who knows maybe they were selling me to people on the street. Most of the time I didn't even look at their faces but thankfully I hadn't recognised anyone.

By Sunday morning most of them had left and the few that were left were sleeping but I knew not to try to escape, if caught, it would mean another beating. I had caught a little sleep throughout the night and got up for a shower. I knew it was Sunday but had no idea of the time. A couple of the guys wanted a good morning fuck but most of them just left. Finally number one asked me if I wanted a drive home, which I gracefully accepted and thanked him for. On the way home he warned me not to tell anyone what had happened or they would come for me with the persuader. I assured him that I wouldn't. He dropped me off at the front door of the apartment building and I walked in, dressed in my slutty clothes and barefoot. Every inch of my body was aching, I stripped out of my clothes, drew a hot bath and just soaked, pondering everything that had happened to me.

This was my first posted story, I hope you enjoyed it, I certainly enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to contact me with any comments.

Luv, Traci.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teaser Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 490 milliseconds