• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teasing Girlfriend Ch. 01

Teasing Girlfriend Ch. 01

Kabir and Alana had been dating for 7 years. Alana was a 5'6", slim, dark-haired girl with a swimmer's body, working at a top PR firm.

Kabir was a 5'9" brown-eyed guy with an athletic build; not excessively buff, but you could tell he worked out. He ran a chain of restaurants in the city. They were both driven people, which was part of the attraction they had for each other.

It was their anniversary and Alana was waiting at home for him so they could go out and celebrate. She was wearing this beautiful body-fit dress that he had bought her, together with heels that made her look classy, yet showed off her legs through the splits extending well up her thighs. She told him to hurry up and get ready as she wanted to get out and get a drink.

He hurried, and they went to the closest bar, had some wine, sang and danced together. One could tell they enjoyed each other's company. She was teasingly kissing him the whole night while brushing her hand over his thighs and grinding against him while dancing. They were both definitely turned on.

"Let's go home so that you can hump my brains out!", she whispered in his ear.

Like teenagers, they ran back to their apartment, touching and teasing each other the whole way. As soon as the lift doors closed, they started making out. She could feel his hard on pressing against her as he squeezed her soft breasts.

As soon as they stepped out of the lift, she stopped him and sent him back down to buy some condoms for the night, giving her time to make some preparations. He ran down to the store and quickly came back up full of anticipation.

She wasn't in the hall. He entered the bedroom to see four handcuffs tied on the posts of the bed and her sitting in the most provocative lingerie with dice in her hand. He always enjoyed seeing her when she was in a kinky mood and all turned on. They had tied each other up previously, multiple times, nothing too intense, but this looked different. They usually used something simple like his tie or her belt. She kissed him smiling asking if he liked her gift.

"I love it," he replied blushing.

"What is it with the dice though?" he asked looking confused.

"Oh it's this fun idea I read about. Roll and I'll tell you".

He rolled and the dice read 4. Without waiting to explain, she started making out with him. Within no time, he was almost naked except for his boxers. His boxers were wet with precum and struggling to contain his very obvious bulge. She pushed him down on the bed and lay over him. Kissing, biting and sucking his neck, ears and shoulders, while gently rubbing him over his boxers with her hand.

Her rubs were soft but effective; his boxers were soon drenched. He started rubbing her as well. She was enjoying his touch. He rolled her over to get on top of her while rubbing and kissing her everywhere. He was so desperate that he started to tear her lingerie in an almost barbaric manner. He wanted her so badly at that moment. He was nibbling on her ear and kissing her lips, biting her nipples, while caressing her boobs and rubbing her clit. He was leaving bite marks all over her body and she loved it too. He slowly got lower and lower till his lips were near her waist. She pulled him back up, kissed him and told him that she wanted him inside her. He didn't waste time, quickly unwrapping the condoms and pulling one on to his hard shaft.

He lined his cock up with her wet hole, but just as he was going to enter her, she stopped him. With some difficulty, he paused, the head of his pulsing cock just touching her wet lips.

"I find it so much hotter if you put your cock in me once I've already cum - make me climax with your fingers first, then fuck me", she said.

He was really frustrated, and desperate to fuck her; condom on, he was ready to go. He hadn't been touched for a few minutes now but was still super erect. Nevertheless, he'd learnt that things worked out better if they followed her desires, so he continued to tease her clit, while kissing and sucking her neck. She was getting closer and closer with each kiss and each circle around her nub. Her breaths were getting shorter and her eyes closed as he brought her to the edge.

She was scratching his back to keep hold of him and maintain control, but she was too close for that now. She tried to hold off for as long as possible in order to prolong the climax, but she was losing the battle. She started breathing loudly trying not to think about the two fingers running in perfect rhythm between her legs. He knew exactly what touches teased her and what pushed her over the edge. Right now he was just holding her taut body back, taking his chance to torment her as she'd tormented him.

"I think only one of us should get to cum today, don't you?" he said, knowing how horny the idea of edging and orgasm denial made her.

He slowed down a couple of times and the slower, softer touches just made it worse. She was all his now.

"Kiss me now!" she moaned, "and don't you dare stop rubbing this time!"

Her body went rigid as he brought her expertly to the edge and then held her there for a few long seconds. He gave her clit a hard flick with his nail, triggering an explosive, long and exhausting climax. She collapsed, and started to sweat a little.

Kabir was ready and desperate now to enter her. Breathing heavily, she put him off yet again, joking to at least let her cool down first. They both smiled at each other while he hugged her.

He gave her a minute, then started to kiss her and touch her again to bring back the mood. She had had her orgasm but he was still very horny.

"I think it's time to tie you up," she said.

"Wait, what?" he replied, hassled; he'd completely forgotten about the handcuffs. She cuffed his hands one after the other.

While she did, he noticed the dice on the side table, and asked, "You never answered what the dice were for?"

"You'll find out very soon," she said, smiling mischievously while pulling his boxers off completely. Before he realised what was happening, the other sets of handcuffs were on his ankles, spreading his legs wide . Once he was helpless she began kissing him and rubbing her hands all over his body. Frustratingly, she touched everywhere other than his erection, which made him more desperate than ever.

"Just touch me already!" he yelled.

She stopped kissing him, got up, and started to walk off. Immediately, his tone changed to an apologetic one.

She looked down at him, "You are completely under my control now, so you'd better watch that tone."

"Sorry," he replied dejectedly, realizing his helplessness.

She broke the silence with a hysterical laugh, "You should have seen your face!" she mocked him.

"I thought you'd got serious, I freaked," he said with a relieved sigh. His erection had dropped during the exchange, but returned the second she held it again. He loved her hand on his shaft. He relished the feeling, taking a long breath and with his eyes shut.

She started kissing him, while stroking him softly. He was in seventh heaven. Every few strokes, she would let go of his dick for few seconds and kiss him more deeply. She knew exactly how frustrating this was for him, deliberately delaying his orgasm. Every time he got a little closer, she took a break.

"Are you getting there?" she asked.

"Almost."

"Tell me when you're at 99%."

"Okay," he replied breathlessly. "Getting theeere."

"How close?"

"95, 97, 99, now, go on, don't stop, faster."

She stopped.

"What! No, no, no, no, don't stop!"

She kept kissing him deeply.

He was humping the air, trying to escape her mouth so he could beg her to continue.

"Pleeease go on!" "I'm right there!" "I'm at 99!!"

She closed his mouth with a kiss each time he escaped and tried to plead with her. After humping the air for some time, his erection started settling and he began to regain his senses.

"That's 1!" she announced.

"What do you mean that's 1?"

"That's 1 of the 4 times I'm going to get you to the edge and NOT FINISH YOU OFF!"

"But why?" he looked at her disbelievingly.

"Because you rolled 4."

"But I'm sooo close..." his frustration oozing out.

"I'm at 99%, just release me alrea..."

She cut him off mid sentence and told him to breathe for a while because Round 2 was about to start.

After about two minutes of lying down on him quietly, she began kiss him again. Her hands slowly moved down, held him tight and began to stroke him hard. His hard-on was back with the first stroke. Her lips left his mouth and she began to go lower and lower, kissing his body softly. His body was tensing up with every kiss. She reached a few inches away from the base of his dick and began to suck, giving him a love bite there. By then, his mind had lost all ability to think, he was so close to just bursting into a spontaneous orgasm. She was so close to his dick that he could feel her warm breath on it.

"Alana, I can't take it anymore, please, please, let me cum."

"But this is so much fun for me, just teasing you and making you beg. Can't I just go on a little longer? It's hardly been like thirty minutes. Remember what you did to me."

"Alana, my balls are so full, they hurt when you stroke me hard."

"They do? Oh no! I should stop stroking you then!" she said in mock horror.

She stopped, leaving him humping the air again.

"That's not what I meant, just release me!! I'm like five good strokes away!! Please just stroke me," he pleaded.

"But you said it hurts when I stroke you, I don't want to hurt you," she continued with that cynical smile, looking down at his frustration.

"Babe I need to release! I need it! I really do!"

"But you said that only one of us should get their release today and I already did! Maybe you can cum tomorrow," she mocked him.

"Alana! Babe! I was joking!"

"I'm not!" She got up and started walking out of the room.

"Where you going????" He yelled, "Don't leave me like this, pleeease..."

He watched her ass, looking perfect in that sexy black lingerie although the lace was definitely the worse for wear now. Everything about her look was perfect, to fit his favorite fantasy. She was wearing high stilettos with a one piece silk bodysuit, cut out to showcase her perfectly round ass and push her cute boobs up, but not in a cheap way. The lingerie was completely lace and could be fully opened with the pull of one ribbon. That's what made this set so irresistible for him, that he could open it all...but right now he couldn't.

She looked back at him over her shoulder. "Oh, I'll be right back , don't go anywhere," she said winking at him.

"Also, that's just 2 out of the 4!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teasing Girlfriend Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 511 milliseconds