• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teasing Goddess

Teasing Goddess

123

Part I: Alexa Sirrela

My buddies always told me, 'Never get a chick roommate. But if you have to, never get a hot chick roommate.' They said more than that, but the rest of their rant wasn't important.

I didn't listen. For one, the apartment was a damn steal. A nice living room separated the two bedrooms, no worries about the noise, we each had our own bathrooms, mine was community too but I didn't care, and a kitchen at the front by the entrance separated from the living room by a bar.

My room wasn't the largest, so my desk and laptop were in the living room, tucked near the back wall, the same wall that also shared my bedroom. My desk faced the kitchen. I didn't want people to see my computer screen when I was on it. Not that it was porn they would see, I fucking took that in my room and propped up on my bed, but still, private is private damn it. The way I flushed the desk with the wall, it was like my own cubicle. Mainly to write which was something I did often but also for other things. I liked being out in the living room, I liked the background noises.

Oh yeah, chick roommate. She just walked out to the kitchen, thanks for the reminder. I didn't really say that to her.

Her name was Renee, some South American heritage or some shit like that. She was tan. Sue me I didn't know exactly.

"Hey Renee," I screamed across the living room. "What's your ethnicity?"

Oh, okay. She's part Brazilian and part Swedish. Odd, but sexy. She had long black hair that she almost always gave a bit of a curl to, like bouncing spiral stair cases running down her back. Her chest was nice, she wasn't stacked but her waist was small, so she made it work, kind of like she was smuggling something in her bra you just needed to get your hands on.

She wasn't like that though, she had class. However that class was something I wished she'd break every time she batted her dark eyes at me. Long lashes over deep pools of brown, got me every time. Sorry, this story isn't about my roommate, she wasn't the problem. So to sum it up so you guys have a picture, Renee: five foot six, about 120 pounds, lean, a good C-cup, a tiny nose, and a sharp jaw. It didn't poke out all weird or anything, it was just slender. I liked it, but again, not about my roommate.

Shit, I think she knew I was writing about her. I kept looking up to get a decent description. She giggled and shook her head. She was in this form fitting plain white shirt and short shorts, the outfit before the outfit kind of thing. Maybe I looked a little too long.

That was kind of embarrassing. Whatever. She went into her room and shut that door so she was out of sight, out of mind.

This story, though already told at length about Renee, is not about her. It's about her friend, Alexa.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I left my computer desk and answered the door. I knew Renee wouldn't hear the knocking since she was already drowning in her music in her room.

Speak of the fucking devil.

"Hey is Renee here?" Alexa asked as she brushed her long thin fingers, tipped with pink polish, across her forehead to stow a lock of her messy blonde hair behind her ear. She always keep her hair messy, more sexy, like 'this is what I look like after sex, but you'll never see it' kind of teasing bullshit. She liked it short too, I had my theories for that. All sexual, all not important. But I think she liked to keep her neck exposed, kind of a dirty 'it's okay if you choke me a bit in bed' invitation. Sorry one of my theories slipped out. Moving on.

Every time she spoke to me she seemed to pop up on her toes just a bit, just to get me to check out her damn chest. I fell for it every fucking time.

Her cleavage was like a narrow canyon, so smooth and curvy, disappearing into the darkness of her top. It called to my face, sung a sweet lullaby where I heard the rhythmic growl of a boat's engine being ripped to start. Motor. Boat. Motor. Boat.

Alexa Stackchest. That wasn't her last name. To be honest I didn't know it. I always made up shit just for my own laughs. Alexa Thinasfuck, Alexa PleasecanIfuckyou. Alexa Damnthatbikinibody. Stupid shit like that. Maybe I wasn't that clever, fuck you!

Let me try to paint a picture of this goddess.

She was short, five foot three maybe. She couldn't have been over one hundred pounds, unless her breasts put her over. Maybe. She filled C cups for sure, but with a frame that tiny, they looked bigger. I bet they were real.

I'm not ever sure how a figure that tight and petite can hold a bust like that.

Her ass was, to me, perfect. Popped out like a crescent moon from her profile, and from her back, her hips were like two parenthesizes with a thong swallowing ass in between. Fucking mouthwatering. I called it a puppy ass. So fine of ass you just wanted to follow it around like a little puppy. Again, maybe I wasn't that cleaver.

Her skin was fair, she didn't care to tan much, which I loved since I like my girls porcelain. Anyway I think blondes who are tan look a bit off. That was just me though. I also would bet she was completely hairless, everywhere.

Her lashes were long and she batted them plenty, I bet she never paid for a drink or a meal in her adult life. A single bat of her lashes or lick of her full pouty lips, which almost always glistened pink to match her nails, would have guys opening up their wallets, and their pants.

There were only two things about her that I didn't find pants tightening. Her nose was one. It was cute, ridiculously cute. A little button nose I wanted to just nibble, playfully not sexually. The other part was her eyes, they were blue, but more a dull blue like the ocean on a cloudy day. They were still beautiful but I didn't care for them as much as her other parts. I guess I should say her irises were eclipsed by other features.

To sum up, hour glasses were jealous of this Hooters girl from heaven. Oh yeah, she did work at hooters. But that wasn't the outfit she was wearing now. It was worse.

A white tank top, a bit like the hooters tank, I just wanted to spill a glass of water on, and this frilly black skirt short enough I thought I was playing peek a boo with her pussy. Damn she was a tease. She knew what she did to me.

"Hello?" she giggled.

Damn it, she caught me staring. Fuck! How long was I just standing there? She turned me to stone, in more ways than one. God damn Medusa.

"Yeah, sorry, she's in her room," I finally choke out, and in a grumble, I should have cleared my throat first. Damn it!

I pointed her to Renee's room, she already knew where it was, but I wanted to be polite. She thanked me and skipped around me, quickly, probably because she wanted me to sneak a peak of her ass as her skirt flipped up while she skipped by. Which I did look. Tease! Her squat booty ran perfect into her thighs. Fuck, she was in black thong. So hot!

Oh, and she had a bag slung over her shoulder, but I hardly noticed. I was staring at her ass the whole time. Now I got to go jack off.

##

Okay. I was better now. I didn't think the girls left Renee's room the whole five minutes it took me. It was always embarrassing to scoop my laptop up, shimmy into my room for a couple minutes and then shuffle back out to my desk. If they saw me, they knew what I did.

God damn it Alexa. Tease!

Well I was fine now, back to my shit.

Renee's door cracked open a bit. "Hey, can I use your bathroom?" Alexa shouted from the room.

I supposed Renee was in hers. "Yeah," I yelled back. The music still wasn't turned down, so the yelling was needed.

I planned on looking back to my screen but another glimpse, even a short one of Alexa, was too tempting to resist. My eyes shifted up and I spotted her skip out. It wasn't a fast skip, it was a slow bouncy trot from right to left across the wood floors in front of the kitchen's bar. She wanted me to look, to get an eye full. And it took a moment but I noticed why.

She was topless! Her right arm cradled her chest, hiding her nipples, though from the side, I got more than I'd ever seen before. Holy shit! Her left hand held a tiny little black lacey bra by the shoulder strap. I guessed she was trying it on and needed a mirror.

Wait, bull shit! Renee had mirrors in her room, not just her bathroom. If she needed to use the bathroom she could have waited. She wanted to skip across the living room, topless, with only a forearm and palm to cover herself. And her skip! Her skirt just wafted through her leisure jaunt, each step giving me a subtle peak of her bitable ass.

My dick twitched.

Son of a bitch! Am I really horny again? I just got off!

She skipped into the bathroom. "Oops," she giggled after she shut the community door. "Two doors, almost missed the second."

Fuck you! I wanted to scream.

Damn it, I should have been in my room! I might have caught her off the mirror dropping her arm before she caught me in my bed, staring. Fuck! What I wouldn't give to see her topless.

As much as I wanted to 'go back to my room' again, I knew she only had a bra in my bathroom. Either she would have to walk across topless again, or that bra would be the only thing above her skirt. I waited.

Fuck, my mind was a storm. I hated being so damn stirred, so fucking horny. But I wasn't hard, just fueled, like my blood was kerosene and all I needed was a god damn match.

Alexa was a fucking tease. She needed to be taught a lesson. She couldn't go around like she was.

I checked my Facebook. Renee was one of my friends so I looked for Alexa on hers. Shit! Alexa Sirrela. Yeah, I wasn't even close. I checked her photos, maybe something to look at, bikini or otherwise. Fuck, all blocked. Of course.

She didn't know me that well but maybe, maybe she'd accept me and I'd get at least a chance to see some of her.

Fuck, I'm creepy! I don't care. She's fucking hot! Don't tell me you haven't done shit like that before. Fuck you for lying!

Damn it. I'm going to creep her anyway, I don't care what you think.

With a grunt, fighting back the urge not to, I clicked 'extend friend request.' At least maybe later tonight, or in a few days, I'd get a change to sieve through her photos. I might not have been the most patient person, but good things are worth waiting-

What the fuck? Notification? No fucking way. She accepted it? She had her phone in the bathroom? How'd she get it in there? Skirt? Fuck it, didn't matter. She was fast to reply.

I was kind of embarrassed, cheeks flushed, eyes fixed on the floor, type of shame. After what she just did, to get a request, yeah. She knew why. "Fuck!"

My jaw clamped. I was getting pissed off. But my shame disappeared when I remembered. Photos! Holy shit she had a lot to go through. Thirty seven albums! Two thousand photos! Damn girl! Before I could click on her 100+ profile album, I heard the shower turn on.

That sparked my interest in a heartbeat, speaking of heartbeats, mine spiked like a dead sprint. She was in the shower, naked. My teeth gritted to choke back a whimpering 'fuck.'

Wait, maybe I could open the bathroom door from my room a bit. The shower would muffle any noise I might make. My shower sheet is damn near clear too, I could see her, but fuck, she could see me. Unless she was washing her hair or something, her eyes might be closed. Damn it! Was it worth it? Maybe a playful 'oops', if she did catch me, would clear things up. Bull shit! Damn my mind was guttered. I was desperate.

Renee popped out of her room and made her way to my bathroom. She was dressed nice, in a shimmering, tight, short black dress. Damn. Maybe it was just because I was stirred like a pot of noodles, but I think my dick twitched when I saw her. Fuck.

I cleared my throat to try to mask my blatant sexual aggression, "Hey, what are you girls doing tonight?"

While passing through the living room she answered, "We're going to that new club that opened on sixth street down town. Premiere night, we're a bit nervous about getting in."

"Bull shit," I blurted, almost revealing my aggression. "Looking like that, they should pay you to be there," I said with a bit of a chuckle.

She smiled, turned to the bathroom door and opened it a few inches.

"Hey," I interrupted her, trying to catch the door open enough to see Alexa. But a mix of my bad eye sight and not quite enough of an opening, made it so I couldn't see her. Fuck! "What are you girls doing afterwards?"

To be honest, I couldn't believe I asked that. I had a plan stirring in my head, I wasn't proud of it, but like I said I was desperate. I was hoping I didn't pry too much with my question. I think it was my compliment before that put her at ease to answer it.

"We'll probably be there until it closes, unless it sucks, but I don't think it will. Opening nights are usually pretty wild. Afterwards, we'll probably just crash back here. We won't try to wake you if that's what you're worried about."

I shook my head, trying not to seem too eager. "No, no worries. Just wondering."

Holy fuck! She said 'we' right? She and Alexa are coming back. If I knew anything about Renee, it was she loved to drink. She had always come home from her clubs nearly wasted. How she had never been slipped any drugs was beyond me. Maybe they would both be trashed. My plan took another step.

Renee slipped into my bathroom, opportunity missed. But I stayed hopeful. I thought only for a moment to ask to join them. But I figured my time was best spent at home. Part II: Arrow Betrayal

So I guess I should mention my plan. I'm not proud of it like I said. And it's not a genius plan. But if Alexa comes back here drunk, I won't be asleep. I'll be patient. I'll wait until she passes out. And yeah, pretty simple, I'll rape her. Now, I've never done anything like that before but, well, she also has to come back drunk, it'll only work if she does. So, yeah. But, she's just been such a tease, and, I really fucking want her. And, fuck. Wait, no, fuck me! I can't do that shit. That's rape. I can't rape her. She's hot as fuck but I can't rape her. Damn it! Damn it, damn it, damn it.

I gritted my teeth again and my fingers curled into my fists, hard. I wouldn't rape her. I couldn't.

At least I had her Facebook now.

Before I could click on her first album my bathroom door opened. My hungry, hopeful eyes shot from the screen to the florescent light. Like a parade of hot, Renee walked out, tight black dress sparkling, with Alexa, covered fully in a towel, fuck, walking behind her.

The girls ducked back into Renee's room. Oh well, I was a little bit stirred still but I was coming back down. About fucking time.

My eyes shot, like a cat chasing a red dot, back to my computer screen. I did a quick scroll through Alexa's profile pictures but nothing was there besides a few angled shots of a half down blouse. Boring compared to what I just saw about ten minutes ago.

Soon, and luckily, I fell upon her Cancun trip she just returned from a couple weeks ago.

Fuck yes! Bikini shots! I knew it wasn't much but I was still desperate, and that much skin from that hot of girl was always something to get at least a little bit excited for. My front tab was opened up to her album, but in no time, I had about six tabs lined across the top. They were my favorites. Plus I had a folder opened I was saving them to. Fuck, I was creepy. I didn't care.

I guess I got carried away staring at her cleavage in swimsuit tops barely big enough to hold her. A couple shots gave me a picture of her perfect ass that, like it does so well to thongs, was gobbling away at her bikini bottoms. God damn. Well, like I said I got carried away, too far away. I didn't notice Alexa creep out of Renee's room and was now only about ten feet in front of my desk.

"You're in that corner a lot, aren't you?" she chirped and interrupted my meal.

I got flustered and my thirsty eyes, still wanting more to drink of her delicious body, darted to her. My mind hiccupped. She was in a skin tight white dress. It was short as hell, rivaled the skirt she just had on, and was halter top strung. It shimmered in the light like Renee's.

Hour glasses cried in envy of this girl's figure. That outfit did her justice. Fuck! She was in matching high heels too. What a picture.

Her hair was still damp and she ran her brush through it while she stood and stared, eyes wide and arched brows high waiting for my response.

Shit, my response! How long was I staring? Shit, have I breathed in the last half a minute? Fuck.

I cleared my throat, loudly. I sounded like a fucking lawnmower that wouldn't start. "What?"

She popped her hip, pissed that I didn't hear her the first time. "I asked, you're in that corner a lot aren't you?" She continued to brush through her short messy blonde strands like she didn't notice the drool that had basically fucking dripped from my mouth.

"Yeah," I grumbled. "I guess," I slurred as my eyes went back to the screen. I figured I shouldn't stare anymore. I already made a fool of myself.

While I continued to sieve through her breast pictures, her best pictures, fuck, I'm all flustered to shit now. God damn it. My heart was like a caged gorilla rattling its bars. I think I was even sweating a little.

Alexa propped herself up on my desk like a pin up girl, bent over, ass poked out and arms pushing her breasts together like she didn't want eye contact. "What are you looking at?"

Shit! She can't see my screen right? No she can't. Good, now minimize. Fuck where is it? Minimize.

I clicked the window off and it shot away to the bottom of my screen. Good. "Nothing," I coughed like a little kid who got his hand stuck in the fucking cookie jar. I was nervous as shit, she almost caught me and I couldn't help but answer her while staring at her perfect, nose beckoning, cleavage.

"Really, nothing?" She popped off the desk, circled around and dropped her perfect ass to the floor next to me. Her eyes traced from mine to my laptop, where she saw just an empty desktop. "Really?"

Fuck. I was afraid she could hear my fear, pounding inside my chest like a helicopter. Fuck! I didn't say anything, I couldn't, I didn't know what to say. My mind was jumbled to shit.

"Wait a second." She took a slow brush through her hair, as if to fucking build suspense. "You've got your browser minimized here."

Her hand, her silky slender hand, nudged my fingers off my mouse. Fuck! She just hijacked my mouse. Shit, shit, shit!

Like everything was slow motion, I saw the little arrow, the arrow that had been so nice to me with all my porn endeavors, about to betray me. My right click, save picture as, was going to bite me in the ass so hard I would need fucking stitches.

It was a nightmare. I was terrified, struck silent with horror. All I could muster was a 'pri' trying to fucking hiccup the word 'private'. Fuck me.

Like a hunting animal, the window shot out from hiding. And there Alexa was, over a dozen pictures of her from her trip, all bikini shots, staring back at her.

She didn't say a word. The mouse arrow, my once best friend just recently turned enemy, clicked through each one of the tabs, each fucking click I cringed. She took her time through each of my six favorites, all damn near full screen, shining crystal fucking clear. I wished for something, anything to shut off my computer, but no luck.

Her eyes fell upon the last tab. I was fucking stupid. The last tab I had zoomed the whole god damn window to just her chest. Her chin wasn't even in the shot, just her flat stomach with her breasts nearly hanging out of her black bikini top. She stopped and stared at that one for longer than any other.

Then she decided to speak. I heard her draw her breath to do so and I cringed again.

"This one's probably my favorite too," she whispered.

What the fuck? What was I supposed to say to that?

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teasing Goddess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds