Teasing Terri Ch. 6

"Obviously you don't know me very well...." she said throatily, running her tongue over her lips. Jason sighed and amazingly felt his cock grow a bit, as he took in her words. "Maybe Wayne will demonstrate for me..." she breathed looking over at her husband.

Wayne grinned as Jenny lay on her back...motioning with one finger for him to come to her. He knew what she wanted, and he was more than willing to oblige. His balls were so full right then that he felt he was going to explode. He watched her cup her tits with her hands as he straddled her body. Leaning forward, he licked the valley between them, coating them with his saliva before leaning back and placing his raging hard-on between them.

"Oh, yeah...baby..." Jenny panted, "You know what I want, don't you... oh, yeah....slide that big cock between my tits....fuck my tits, baby...Mmmmm....." Wayne groaned as Jenny pushed her tits against his cock, and he started to slide it back and forth. Jenny had perfect tits for fucking. Just large enough and so firm that it felt like a cunt when he tit-fucked her. And, as always, it was her wanton enjoyment of the act that turned him on the most. She'd never made any bones about her love for watching him come like this. Or of her love for his cum on her tits and face. He fucked her slowly as she continued to talk like a slut...urging him to fuck her tits...to shoot his cum on her tits and face...Damn, he loved this woman!

Jason sat down beside Terri, fondling her tits as they watched Wayne and Jenny. Terri was stroking his half-hard cock, almost absentmindedly, as she listened to Jenny urge Wayne on. The words were definitely a turn on for all of them, but Terri was amazed at what they did for Wayne. His eyes were bright and open, and he had an almost maniacal grin on his face.

They were having a noticeable effect on Jason too. Terri felt his cock slowly grow in her hand, and she increased her stroking until he was fully hard again. She looked up at him and smiled.

"That's turning you on, isn't it...?" she whispered. "Listen to her beg him to come on her face....her tits...I'll bet you'd like me to do that, wouldn't you...beg you to fuck my tits and come on my face....Mmmmm...I lie that too, Jason..." She leaned over and took his hard cock into her mouth, sucking him deeply before pulling off and returning her attention to Wayne and Jenny. She could tell that he was going to come soon. Jenny's tits were covered with pre-come as Wayne fucked his cock between them. Terri began to jerk Jason off as they watched, moving her hand faster and faster on his cock. She leaned back against him, holding his cock close to her chest as she worked him.

"Come on my tits..." she whispered as her eyes locked on Wayne's cock. It seemed twice it's former size as it slid out from Jenny's tits then disappeared again. He was panting heavily and his flushed face dripped sweat onto Jenny's tits. Suddenly he groaned like an animal and raised up slightly. Jenny squealed and let go of her tits. She wrapped her hand around his cock and raised her face as his first blast of semen erupted. She yelled with delight as it rained thickly over her lower face and her mouth opened wide as she jerked him off into her mouth and over her face and tits. Again and again he fired, amazing even Jenny with his ejaculation. She felt as if she was swimming in semen, his flow was so great.

Pushing her hand away, Wayne grasped his own cock, jerking it off in her face... He stared at Jenny's face, loving the way this wanton woman took his cum. Then, feeling his orgasm coming to an end, he leaned forward, sliding his cock between her lips and fucking her mouth as the last streams of cum poured into her mouth. He continued to fuck her mouth slowly as his cock began to deflate. The two of them stared into each other's eyes with a look of pure love and lust.

Beside them, Terri was stroking Jason's cock furiously as Wayne began to shoot. She watched in fascination as Wayne's thick semen coated Jenny's tits and face. "Come for me..." she repeated over and over, "Come on my tits...shoot your hot cum on my tits..." Then she felt Jason's cock grow in her hand as they watched Wayne slide his still spurting cock into his wife's mouth. And, for the first time in their relationship, she didn't watch Jason's cock as he began to come. She stared at Wayne and Jenny as she felt Jason's hot cum spray over her tits. It was totally exciting for her to feel him come again and again as she watched the other couple. She continued to jerk him off as Wayne slowly pulled his cock from Jenny's mouth and collapsed beside her on the mat. Only then did Terri look down at Jason's cock.

Her hand and chest were covered with semen. He had finished coming, but Terri, pressed his cock against her tits, rubbing the cum into her chest as she slowly stroked him. The sensation was wonderful for her and they both simply basked in the glow, neither of them saying a word.

Finally, Jenny looked over her shoulder at them and grinned. She'd let Wayne's semen pool on her neck and face, and she looked incredibly sexy. Her grin widened as she focused on Terri's cum-smeared tits and chest.

"I think you and I could use a dip in the pool, girl..." she said with a laugh.

"And I could use a drink..." Wayne replied.

Terri laughed and jumped to her feet, pulling Jason up with her. "It must be the Chinese food..." Jason said, seeming a bit dazed. They all laughed and stood up on creaky legs. Terri walked over to Jenny and hugged her, delighting in the feel of the slippery cum as they rubbed their tits together.

"Mmmmm....this feels good..." Terri said softly, pressing her tits against Jenny's. Her hands stole lower, cupping Jenny's asscheeks as she smiled at her friend.

"Looks pretty good, too...." Wayne and Jason said in unison, as if they'd rehearsed it. Everybody cracked up laughing and Jenny winked at Terri, then looked at the boys with a sexy grin.

"Gee, Terri...maybe we'll have to put on a show for the boys a little later..." she said, her hand moving up to cup Terri's breast. Terri moved her hips sensually against Jenny's, her mind already fantasizing.

"Only if you think it'll get them up and going again..." Terri said with overdramatic sexiness. Jenny looked over Terri's shoulder, then turned her around.

"I think it's working already..." she whispered, turning her gaze to Jason's crotch. His cock was already standing at half mast, and his eyes were growing warm with rekindled lust. The girls looked over at Wayne to see the same result happening to his cock.

"Well", said Jenny, "I can see three good reasons for considering that thought..." Her eyes ran over Terri's body, and her tongue moved over her lips. "But I still want a dip and a drink!" She kissed Terri's lips quickly and turned, diving headlong into the pool. Terri turned to the guys, and raised her eyebrows like Groucho Marx. Then she dove into the pool after Jenny.

"This just gets better and better, my friend..." mused Wayne with a grin. The evening was turning out entirely different from what he'd thought. But only in a most exciting way. The two men laughed and dove into the pool after the girls.

The four of them swam for a few minutes, then climbed from the pool, exchanging heated looks as they dried themselves off. The evening was getting rapidly cooler and the dip in the pool accentuated the effect. When they walked back to the patio table, Jenny and Terri both put their robes on, shivering slightly. Wayne and Jason soon followed suit as Jenny poured their drinks from the pitcher.

"Maybe we should move the party inside, folks." Jenny suggested. "I'd hate for anything to cool this party down..." Everyone readily agreed and began to gather up their glasses and such. Jenny walked back to the pool and picked up the video camera and tripod.

As Wayne watched Terri and Jason walk towards the house, he felt Jenny sidle up next to him. "Thanks, lover..." she whispered to him. "I'm having a ball...you too?" Wayne nodded and grinned. "Time of my life." he said, kissing her pouting lips. Jenny smiled at the fire in his eyes.

"You liked watching me suck him, didn't you?" she said, looking directly into his eyes. Wayne smiled and nodded. "Almost as much as you enjoyed swallowing him...You liked sucking him off...I could see it in your eyes when he came..."

"It's been a long time since I've tasted another guy... You didn't mind?" Jenny asked, truly concerned.

Wayne laughed and hugged her. "Mind?! Damn, Jenny...you saw my cock...I was hard as a rock! I don't know if I'm ready to let you "stray" very often...but seeing the pleasure in your face as you sucked him off turned me on more than I've been in months...after all, your mouth is one of the things that first got me interested in marrying you..."

Jenny smiled, reassured that Wayne was okay with everything. She hugged him tighter, letting her hand sneak between the folds of his robe to curl around his cock. She smiled again as she felt how hard he was already.

"Well, just so you know..." she said walking with him to the house. "I'll never love sucking a cock as much as I love sucking yours..." She stopped and looked at him seriously. "And I promise never to suck another cock when your not watching me...deal?"

"Deal..." Wayne replied, putting his arm around her and walking inside. "Let's have that drink and see what's on T.V...."

Jenny smiled knowingly and handed him the camcorder. She had a feeling that the night was still quite young....

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Copyrighted 1999 by Singertales, Inc.and Mark Singer. All Rights Reserved.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds