Technically We're Estranged Ch. 05

OverCsSteve: I just don't want you to.

DellaLightful: Don't want me to make a video, or don't want me to fuck another guy?

"What the fuck are you doing?" Bella demanded.

I looked up to her and she looked as frustrated as I had ever seen her. She reached out for my phone and I stood, backing away from her.

"You don't have the right to tell her not to, Stephan. You aren't in a relationship, she doesn't even know what you look like. This isn't healthy." She was standing now, staring me down, hands on her naked hips.

'Both,' I typed and sent.

"Bella, you can't tell me what to do with this," I said. "I have feelings for her, feelings I haven't felt in a really long time."

"She's an entire world away, Stephan!" She shouted. Bella stalked up to me, grabbing my hand and placing it on her breast, taking my phone from the other and setting it on the desk, taking that hand and placing it at her warm, slick pussy. "You can't touch her, can't be with her, but you can touch me."

I pulled my hands from Bella and turned around, squeezing my eyes shut and rubbing at my temple. Fuck. FUCK. I shouted internally to myself.

The bingle of my phone turned me around. Bella read it at the same time I did.

DellaLightful: Ok, I won't. For you.

Bella sucked in a breath and left me, sitting back in her chair. Mel was still on cam, joking around. She sounded less tense, less unsure of herself. Like something had lifted from her spirit and she was rising up again.

OverCsSteve: We should- No. I want to skype with you. Tomorrow. Face to face.

Mel looked up from the message, directly at the cam. Her eyes were alight and she was smiling broadly. "Really?" she asked, ignoring the chat room.

OverCsSteve: Yes, but tomorrow. You have a mob to appease I think.

She grinned at the message and nodded, ignoring the few people who were asking why she was distracted. Mel leaned back in her seat, opening her legs and using her fingers to spread herself open for the camera. Her show started.

Bella sat quietly as I took my seat next to her awkwardly.

"Bella I-" I started but she shook her head.

Stark naked, Bella got up and left my office, going out to her desk. I wasn't sure what she was doing, looking down at her dress still discarded on the floor. Had I just ruined the one relationship I had in the country that wasn't with a criminal?

B.e.a.utifELLA: Can I play with him?

FootsieTooToes: Omg you have such nice toes, I want to suck on them

B.e.a.utifELLA: Della, please?

CherryPickUpLine: Mmm, rub that kitty, lets see it squirt

DaddyoMally: So hot in hurr

Bella walked back into my office, slightly flushed and her eyes cast downward, refusing the meet mine. I worked my jaw a few times but I didn't know what to say. It took Mel a moment to see the message as well, and she stopped moving as she read it a few times. Mel looked at the camera again, then reached for her phone, typing quickly with one hand while continuing to tease her labia with the other.

DellaLightful: Do you want to? What is she wearing?

I glanced to Bella, who met my eyes. Hers were big and she licked her lips nervously. I'd never seen her like this.

OverCsSteve: She's in my office. Completely naked. And only if you are absolutely ok with it.

DellaLightful: Oral only, and only if she lets you take pictures for me.

I swallowed and showed Bella the messages.

My secretary of three years, a woman who I had passively lusted after but had refused to engage with sexually despite her offerings before and after her divorce, read the message three times and hesitated. I knew exactly what was going through her mind. Pictures.

Did she trust me enough, did she trust my fucked up relationship with Mel enough, to risk pictures of her getting out? They would have to include her face if it was pictures of her giving me head.

"Ok," she said, reaching for my belt. For the first time I didn't stop Bella before it went too far.

She had my pants around my ankles and her hands were on my briefs when I told her to stop. She looked up while I got my phone into camera mode and took the first shot, her naked and on her knees in front of me, looking straight into the camera, hands reaching for me while my bulge pointed towards her.

I sent it off to Mel, who received it moments later and moaned over the internet to us, "So hot."

The digital sound of my phone's camera snapping pictures went off every few seconds as I watched Bella begin working me over through the touchscreen. She took down my briefs, letting my dick bob out in the open for a moment, before taking it by the base and bringing the head into her mouth. She suckled there, letting me snap pictures while she rubbed her tongue along the ridges, slowly taking more and more into her mouth. Her lips pressed firmly as she sucked, then she released me and moved her head to the side, kissing my shaft up one side and down the other. She dropped her head and licked the underside from base to tip, pausing to pose for the camera occasionally.

In the background Mel was only half paying attention to her audience, playing with herself one handed while continuously opening pic after pic I sent her. She moaned when she saw Bella drop lower and suck one of my balls into her mouth, and then Mel groaned as Bella went back to bobbing on my cock, taking me almost to the root.

I reached out and scooped Bellas wild, thick brown hair behind her head, holding it back and snapping a few more pictures as I watched Mel on the screen, sucking on the dildo before setting it on the chair and easing herself down to ride it.

"I'm gonna come," I said out loud, though I wasn't sure if it was to Bella or Mel.

"On my face and in my mouth," Bella gasped. "Let her see I'm your office cock sucker now."

A few moments later my leg jerked and I started to come, lacing three streaks across Bella's beautiful face and dropping two globs onto her lips. The phone camera clicked and whooshed, sending off the picture.

"Mmm, I want it," Mel gasped on the cam, riding harder as she sucked on her fingers.

I took Bella's hands and helped her up, sitting her back on my chair. "Spread your legs," I said.

She did, looking up at me hopefully, but I didn't straddle and mount her. Instead I took a closeup picture of her pussy, which was flushed and flowering open, then worked the phone one handed as I slid my other hand across her inner thighs before rubbing at her wetness. She gasped, and Mel gasped on the screen as well. I slowly worked two fingers into my secretary, hooking them and seeking her g-spot instead of thrusting in and out. Soon the hooking, come here motion had Bella gasping and her pussy squelching as she leaked onto the leather.

I got a perfect picture of Bella's orgasm face, eyes closed and eyebrows raised high, mouth quirked in not quite an 'Oh.'

Two last pictures, one of me slowly withdrawing my fingers, and one of Bella's well worked, juice covered pussy, set Mel over the edge. She was moaning and groaning, nose and eyebrows twitching with that little tick she had mostly gotten over before her teens. She gasped and froze as she came, then exhaled heavily as she slid from the dildo on her chair to the floor, laughing breathlessly.

The chat was cheering her as if she'd scored a goal. I collapsed into my seat and took a deep breath, grabbing Bella's hand and bending my head to kiss it. She mumbled something I couldn't understand, so I reached for the box of tissues and handed it to her so that she could wipe up her face. She took a few and I put it back, patting her thigh lightly and squeezing it before standing to pull up my pants.

Mel was back in her own seat, grinning like a fool. "Fuck, that was really good and really hot. I think I'm done for now guys, but now I can't wait for tomorrow. Love you all."

She signed off, the screen going blank. Bella eased to her feet and tossed her used tissues into my garbage, using a couple more to wipe down between her legs. "Hey Stephan?" She asked with a sigh.

"Yes, Bella?"

"Are we expecting anyone else in today?"

"I don't think so."

"Alright," Bella bent and picked up her dress from the floor, giving me a view of her tight ass, before standing and heading to the door. "I might stay like this for the rest of the afternoon. If you need anything..."

"Thanks," I said with a tired smile.

"Oh, no. Thank you," she smiled back.

So hands and oral were on the table between us now. There go my standards of professionalism, I sighed to myself. I wasn't sighing about the shift in the office dynamic though.

Tomorrow I was going to tell Mel that her online-something-relationship-thing was actually her cousin. Fuck. Me.

====================================

TWE finally returns, and if you have been following it since the beginning hopefully you'll be glad to know the two final chapters will be releasing shortly to finish off the series.

If you are interested in joining my email list to hear about when I am posting my next work on Lit, send me feedback with the form below including your email address for updates.

Finally, thank you to those who have been so interested in this series specifically. It started out as an experiment and quickly became something much more.

====================================

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds