• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ted
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Ted

Ted was dreaming he was lying in a field of clover. He thought he felt a light breeze on his face. Suddenly he felt something, a pleasant feeling, in his groin. He opened his eyes and saw his loving mother sitting beside him with her hand stroking his cock.

"People will say we've done something terrible," she said, " I would be in a lot of trouble, if anyone should..."

"Mom!! I love you... more than anything else in the world" Ted interrupted, "I would never betray you. "

She smiled at him. She knew he would say that, she just had to hear it for herself. She knew they belonged to each other, and would for a very long time.

She felt his cock growing harder, and then did something that surprised even her.

She bent over and put his penis in her mouth and started sucking it. She had never done this to any man, had not ever felt close enough to any man to perform this act. She could taste her dried love juices on his cock, and the taste of her own son made her suck even faster.

Ted was in shock. His own mother, on top of everything else that had happened today, was now sucking his cock. He could feel the onset of an orgasm.

"Mom be careful" he said, "I'm ready to shoot another load. "

She heard him, but wasn't about to stop. On this night of "firsts," she was going to swallow a mouthful of her beautiful son's love juice. She felt him stiffen, and then felt his warm seed fill her mouth. She swallowed it all, not wanting to waste a drop, and then sat up and looked at Ted.

"I love you so much Teddy," she said, "you have given me so much pleasure tonight I don't want this to ever end. "

She reached over and held his cock again, and felt it starting to grow hard once more.

"Just lie back and let mommy do all the work. "

Obediently, Ted lay on his back, and watched as his mother straddled his hips and lowered her vagina onto his erect cock. She started to make up and down movements that made the wondrous feeling inside him reappear. He reached up and grabbed a tit with each hand, and started gently kneading them. He tweaked each nipple as the passion inside continued to rise.

Anne watched her son, writhing with pleasure, underneath her. She knew he was close to cumming, which only made her pound up and down harder on his cock as her arousal increased.

Finally, Ted could stand it no longer. He grabbed his mother's hips, and thrust his pelvis up into her, going as deep into her vagina as he possibly could.

"Ahhhhhh...," he groaned, as another load of cum filled his mother's pussy. As the orgasm subsided he peacefully fell asleep, completely exhausted.

Anne looked down at her sleeping son, and with a smile on her face, lay down beside him and quickly fell asleep herself.

The sunlight coming through the bedroom window roused Anne. She looked at her son, who was still sleeping peacefully, and decided to have a shower. She walked quietly to the bathroom, so as not to disturb Ted, and closed the door. She adjusted the water temperature until it felt relaxing to her body. She stood under the shower head until her whole body was drenched in warm water. She leisurely ran the soap over her body, recalling what it had felt like when Ted had caressed the same body.

Suddenly the door to the shower opened.

"May I come in?" smiled Ted, stepping inside and closing the door, knowing beforehand what the answer would be.

Mother and son locked themselves in a tender embrace, each running their hands over the other's torso.

"Let me soap you," his mother said, as she started to caress his chest with the soap. She reached down and started to wash his groin, and once again his manhood began to stiffen.

He turned his mother around so that her back was facing him. He gently grabbed her shoulders, and using them as support slid his dick into her vulva from behind.

She reached out to the walls of the shower to keep from falling over as he drove into her with renewed passion. She felt like a mare impaled by her stallion as he continued thrusting into her.

He grabbed her breasts and gently squeezed them as he continued to pump his mother. The feeling of her ass banging against him as he mated with her was driving him wild. Finally, he grabbed her hips and pounded into her, again filling her with his juice, and was rewarded with an incredible orgasm.

Anne was feeling pretty good herself. When her son grabbed her tits while screwing her from behind, she realized that she was his totally. She knew that she would do whatever he wanted, wherever and whenever.

When he was finished, Anne said, "We can't go on like this without food. Finish showering while I go downstairs and make us some breakfast. "

She stepped out of the shower and quickly towel-dried her hair. She put on a clean pair of panties, threw on her bathrobe, and went down to the kitchen.

Ted continued to languish in the shower. As he ran the soap over his body, he thought about the events of the last twenty-four hours. He realized that he and his mother needed each other, and they certainly didn't need anyone else. They could give each other the love and affection they had both been looking for. He turned the shower off after rinsing his body. He towelled himself off and put on a pair of boxer shorts. He didn't normally wear them, preferring the bikini briefs, but he figured they were more respectable for "breakfast wear". He hoped too, that they would soon be back in bed, so there was no reason to get fully dressed. He went downstairs to the kitchen.

When he got there, his mother had her back to him as she was hanging up the extension phone. She turned to face him. He marvelled at how beautiful she looked standing there, with her robe open, barely covering her breasts, and exposing her white panties.

"That was your father on the phone. He said he might be home next weekend. I told him not to bother. I told him I was tired of his whoring around, and our marriage was finished. I said my lawyer would be in touch with him, because I was going to get a divorce. "

Ted was dumbfounded, but he knew his mother had put up with a lot from his father, and he reasoned, these recent events between he and his mother had shown her she could lead a happy life.

"You're eighteen years old, and can do what you want. I won't stand in your way. You can live with your father, where ever that might be, or you can strike out on your own. I don't want to pressure you, but I want you to stay with me. We can carry on as we have over this past day, just you and me, but the decision is yours. "

"Ma," Ted said, tears in his eyes, I love you. We need each other. We don't need any one else. Of course I'm staying with you, as long as you want me to. "

There were tears in Anne's eyes too. She knew they were meant for each other. She knew they would be loyal to each other and create a bond of love that no one could come between.

She dropped to her knees, and pulled down his shorts. She grasped his penis and put it in her mouth and started sucking. She reached up and grabbed the cheeks of his ass with each hand. She started kneeding his behind, and then pulled his ass closer as she tried to get as much of his cock in her mouth as she could.

He reached down and grabbed the hair on her head for support as he felt his knees buckle. After a few moments he reached further down and lifted his mother by her arms to a standing position.

"My turn," he said.

He removed her panties, and lifted her, still wearing her robe, onto the kitchen table. He dropped to his knees and started licking his mother's pussy.

Her hands reached back for support on the table, as his "magic" tongue darted over her mons.

When he noticed that his mother's beaver was moist, which didn't take too long, he stood up, and gently made her lie down.

He stopped for a moment to take in the sight. Here was his beautiful mother, lying on her back on the kitchen table, with her legs spread, waiting for her son to fuck her. And he was not going to disappoint her.

She was lying there looking up at her son thinking what a wonderful boy-- no-- man he was. He was caring and loving and they would be happy together. Now, as they were about to consummate their love again, she had no regrets about what had taken place and happily looked forward to her new relationship with her son. As he moved towards her with his tool standing at attention, she raised her legs so he could take her deep.

He slid his swollen member into his mother's pussy with ease. The wetness of her vagina made it move so smoothly. He started grinding his pelvis into her's. This was not going to be an act of lovemaking, this was going to be an act of lust. He stood there pounding into his mom and she lay there with her heels locked on his shoulders, screaming encouragement to him.

"Fuck me baby, I'm all yours, do what ever you want to me, I love it. Don't hold back, give me everything, I want to do everything with you.

His mother's words were pounding in his ears. He was like a wild animal. He was humping her so hard he thought he might break the table. When he came, he thought it would never end. He kept convulsing again and again as he poured into his mom.

She was engulfed with passion as her son kept thrusting into her. She dug her nails into his back as he drove into her. She was unaware of the animal-like noises that came from her lips as mother and son remained physically joined, while lying of the kitchen table.

When they came, they both let out wild screams of joy, as they reached a new level of pleasure. They both lay still for a few moments, son lying on top of mom, kneading her breasts, mom caressing son's bare buttocks.

Finally Anne spoke.

"We really should have something to eat. You must be famished, I know I am. We can do more of this later, if you want," she joked.

As they both got off the table she said, "Take the tray of food up to the bedroom, we obviously can't eat in here. I'll re-heat the tea and be up in a minute.

Ted nodded in agreement and went upstairs. As Anne was going up the stairs with the tea, the phone rang. She heard Ted answer it using the extension in her bedroom.

When she reached the bedroom, her son was just hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?," she asked, as she slipped into the bed beside her son.

"That was Donnie," he replied. "He wanted to know if I wanted to go to the ball game with him this afternoon. I told him thanks, but, I was staying in bed all weekend. "

They both laughed as they ate their breakfast.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ted
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds