• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teen Ravage
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Teen Ravage

Suddenly a massive spurt of white cum shoots out of his cock directly into Chris's mouth. Chris gasps and gags, surprised by the amount. The next shot squirts across her lips and drips down onto her chest. "Open up!" he shouts as another shot hits her in the forehead and drips down her face. Chris opens her mouth and he squirts two more wads of cum into her mouth. I can see her mouth is full of cum; it's dripping out and down her chin. He keeps pumping his cock spraying drops of cum all over her face. I can't believe how much cum he is squirting. Chris is gasping and gagging from the onslaught of cum she has in her mouth. He forces his cock back into her mouth and she sucks the last loads from his dick. He pulls his cock out her mouth with a wet popping sound. He drags Chris back up onto the bed and lays her on her back next me. "Hey Blondie, your friend is a much better cock sucker than you are."

"Help her out by cleaning her up." He orders. "I want you to lick the cum off of her, start with her mouth." He orders. I bend over Chris and look into her eyes. She has a dazed look; she can't focus on me. "Kiss her!" he orders. He slaps me hard on my ass to make his point. I gently kiss Chris on the mouth, tasting his cum on her lips. "Kiss her good, use your tongue dammit!" he shouts. He smacks my ass several times in a row, leaving it red. I press my lips against Chris's and kiss her hard, sliding my tongue into her mouth. His cum has a salty taste but it's not as bad as I feared.

Chris and I are swapping his cum back and forth with our tongues. Kissing Chris feels strange, she is very pretty and her lips feel soft against mine. I suck the cum out of her mouth and lick it from her face. "Clean it all off of her." He orders. I use my lips and tongue to lick and suck the cum from her neck, then I move down to her tits. I can't believe how much cum has dripped down on them. They are covered. I lick and suck the cum off of each tit and her chest. Her nipples get erect as I lick and suck them clean. She moans softly. "Sounds like she likes it!" he says. I look up at him with cum dripping off of my chin, "Fuck you, you bastard!"

"Leave us alone, you've got what you wanted." He grabs me by my hair and slaps me hard across my face. "Shut up bitch, I'll go when I'm ready." He says. "You need an attitude adjustment."

"You need to learn to keep your mouth shut like your little friend." He says. Suddenly I'm scared. I don't know why I said anything to him. I just feel protective of Chris. He pulls me off of Chris and onto my back. My legs are forced apart and I scream as he jams two fingers up inside my pussy. He starts fucking me with his hand, jamming his fingers deep inside me. "Owwww!" I scream. "Shut up bitch!" he snarls. He continues fucking me with his hand, now sticking three then four fingers inside me. My pussy is stretched wide open. It hurts and I beg him to stop. "Please stop, I'll keep quite, please, you're hurting me," I cry. He pulls his fingers out of my cunt and rolls me over onto my stomach. He reaches under me and pulls me up onto my knees. I can feel his finger probing my ass. "Maybe this will shut you up!" he snarls. He rams his finger deep into my ass, making me cry out "Owww!"

"Please stop, it hurts!" I cry. He spreads apart my ass cheeks and inserts the head of his cock into my asshole. It feels as if my ass is splitting apart. His cock is shoved deeper into my ass until I feel him pressed against my cheeks. He starts fucking me, moving his cock in and out, and slamming against my ass. I can't believe how huge his cock feels inside of me. He pounds against my ass, shoving his cock as deep as he can inside of me. "Are you ready for a big surprise?" he asks. "I have to piss real bad and I think this is just the place to do it!" he laughs. I feel his cock expand as he pees deep inside my ass. He pulls out and I feel the piss dripping down the crack of my ass, onto the bed.

"That should keep you quite." He says. I lay on my facing, crying. My ass and pussy hurt from the recent abuse. The man gets up and goes into the bathroom, I can hear him washing off. I'm so humiliated. I've been raped and pissed on. I lay sobbing on the bed. I can hear Chris crying next to me. I look over at her and she is staring at me. "I'm so afraid!" she whispers. "We'll be okay, just don't fight him and he won't have a reason to hurt you." I tell her.

The rapist comes out of the bathroom and goes down the hall. I can hear him in the kitchen getting something to drink. He comes back into the bedroom and sits on the bed next to Chris. Chris is lying on her stomach facing me. She has her eyes closed, afraid to see what is happening. I watch as he rubs her back and brushes her hair with his hands. He massages her slowly, rubbing her from her neck to her ass. I can't help but notice that he is getting aroused, his cock starting to grow hard. I never knew that a man could get an erection so easily. He is massaging Chris's ass, squeezing her cheeks and running the edge of his hand up and down the crack of her ass. Chris let's out a small cry as his fingers brush against her asshole. The man rolls Chris over onto her back and bends over her, kissing her mouth. He licks her lips with his tongue.

He moves down and starts sucking her breasts, He pulls her nipple into his mouth and sucks on it. He has one of his hands down between her legs, massaging her pussy with his fingers. Chris is trying to move her hips away as he presses his finger into her cunt. "Hold still you little bitch and I won't hurt you!" he warns. The man starts moving his finger up and down Chris's pussy lips, faster and faster. I can tell Chris is getting aroused because she is making small moaning sounds. The man rolls on top of Chris and sticks the head of his cock into her cunt. He starts moving his cock back and forth, pressing it deeper with each stroke. Chris lets out a cry as he penetrates her cunt, breaking pass her cherry. The man is now fucking Chris deep with each stroke; his balls are slapping up against her ass as he pounds into her. Chris is thrashing back and forth under him; her legs are spread wide with her feet in the air. She is moaning and panting from the fucking he is giving her.

The man starts fucking her with long slow strokes; he grabs Chris by her ass and pulls her hard against him, burying his cock as deep as he can. He holds her tight against him as he cums deep inside her pussy. Chris lets out a cry as she feels her pussy drenched in his juice. He pushes her back onto the bed and pulls his cock out of her cunt, it makes a slurping noise and cum drips off of the end of it onto her belly. He grabs me by my hair and pulls me down so my face is pressed into Chris's cunt. "Lick her clean, Blondie!" he orders. I can see his cum dripping out of Chris's pussy. Her cunt lips are red and swollen. I start licking and sucking his cum out of her cunt. I can't believe how full it is. As I lap the remaining juice out of her cunt he drags me up and presses my face against hers.

"Kiss!" he orders. Chris and I start kissing, passing the remains of his cum between us. I hear him get up and put his clothes on. He comes over and tapes our mouths closed, and then he is gone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teen Ravage
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds