• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teenage Boredom Ch. 1

Teenage Boredom Ch. 1

Jenny was bored. She and her older brother had been left to fend for themselves for the weekend, and the time that she’d expected to be so much fun had turned out to be nothing more than isolated boredom. Mike, her brother, was having a party, again. Just for guys, and she wasn’t allowed to join in. she’d been banished to her room, leaving her with only a small space and not a lot to do.

She decided to try once more to join in, and padded downstairs. Opening the door slightly and peeping in she was met by the shouts of her brother telling her to go back up to her room and to leave ‘the guys’ alone. She could smell the heavy aroma of weed and knew he thought she was too young to join in. She was 18, old enough to do most things, and she was fed up with being treated like a child.

She flung herself onto her bed, staring up at the ceiling, wondering what she could do to pass the time. She leant over and turned up the volume on her stereo to try and drown out the sounds of the boys downstairs. Having inhaled a little of the smoke, she was feeling a little woozy, and along with it, there was a slight frisky edge to her mood. She ran her hand under her skirt, up to the edge of her panties, and ran her thumb over her clit, stroking gently through the material. She shivered. She hadn’t realised just how horny she was feeling, but now she moved her fingers down and could feel a small wet patch through the cotton material.

Pressing a little harder now, she let out a low moan and started to move her hips underneath her hands. She was inexperienced with boys, but knew exactly what she liked, and her fingers expertly slipped under the cotton to slide slowly into her tight, wet, pussy, whilst her other hand began to pull on her nipples, stiffening into peaks. She lay there for some time, teasing herself, nearly bringing herself to orgasm, then slowing her movements down and waiting until she was sopping wet. She had almost had enough teasing and, between moans, was about to come, when she suddenly heard a noise, and sat up abruptly, hair disheveled, skirt scrunched up around her waist.

There, standing in front of the door, were two of her brothers friends, Dave and nick, looking entranced. She was mortified, and quickly made to cover herself up, but they both moved towards her.

“Don’t, we love watching you….don’t cover yourself up” Dave murmured. She’d always had a crush on him, and the look in his eyes was of pure lust, a look she’d always dreamed of seeing.

Before she knew it, the boys had pinned her back onto her bed. Whilst Dave held her hands above her head and kissed her, she hardly noticed nick quickly and deftly tying her legs apart, spreading them open to their gaze. When she realised she struggled ineffectually to be set free, but Dave only smiled, reached down, and, before she had time to resist, tied her wrists together above her head.

They stepped back to admire their handiwork, gazing at her little body stretched across the bed, helpless.

She tried again to move, but they’d done a good job, she couldn’t wriggle free. She asked them what they were doing, but they refused to speak, only moving closer to her again, fingers and mouths begging her to quieten down. Another boy entered the room, and she shuddered. 3 of them, and only her. She didn’t know what they were going to do – she’d never done anything with a boy before, only stroked their cocks through their boxers in order to placate them on dates, but never anything more.

She jerked forward, suddenly realising that what they were doing felt nice. The boys joked between them, commenting on how wet she was for them, sliding fingers and tongues between her parted legs, occasionally rubbing their fingers carelessly over her clit. Dave stood up, and unzipped his trousers, pulling them and his boxers down to his ankles, then kicking them off. His cock stood out firmly from his body, scaring Jenny. He moved over her, his legs between hers, and guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy, slowly beginning to stroke the head over her slit.

He smiled at how wet she was, and began to work the head of his cock into her pussy, gasping at how tight she was.

“are you a virgin?”

She blushed. She refused to answer. Why should she? She didn’t even want him to be doing this to her, not in front of the other two, anyway.

He looked annoyed, and pushed further into her, feeling her squirm as he started to stretch her more painfully.

“I said, are you a virgin? If you don’t tell me then I wont know to go carefully, will I..” he twisted her nipples firmly between his fingers, almost hard enough to hurt.

She gasped. “yeah I am…please don’t do this” she said, imploring him with her eyes to stop.

He laughed. “shit, I haven’t ever had a virgin”, he said, mainly for the other guys’ benefit, and reached a thumb down to start rubbing her clit again, wanting to keep her wet enough for him to slide in fairly easily.

He pushed forward a little harder, and felt the resistance against his hard cock, enjoying the fact that he was her first. She was making sobbing noises now, her body shaking beneath him, but he carried on relentlessly, sliding his cock inch by inch into her virgin cunt.

Eventually, he felt her body give way to him, and he was buried all the way inside her. He twisted his hips to push deeper into her, and began pumping slowly in and out of her. Her legs still tied and parted, she could do nothing but allow him to violate her as she lay beneath him. She hated to admit it but she was beginning to enjoy it even though the other two boys were watching. In fact, she liked the fact that she was quite plainly turning them on. They both took their cocks out and started stroking themselves, rubbing feverishly as they watched their friend fuck the little girl spread-eagled on the bed..

As Dave pumped faster and faster, he couldn’t hold back any longer – she was too tight, gripping his cock as though she didn’t want to ever let him slide out. He moaned her name, pushing into her one last time, his cum starting to pump into her. He pulled out after the first spurt, allowing his cum to spurt onto her beautiful breasts, watching as the nipples hardened at the new sensation.

“Fuck” he murmured “you guys have to try her, she’s fucking amazing”

Nick and Tom moved towards her with huge erections, as Dave began again to cover her protests with his kisses, and she wondered what they had in mind for her next…

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teenage Boredom Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds