Telepath King Ch. 01

"Don't hurt me Tommy. I can't handle that. I can't handle being hurt by another man." She said as she started to cry softly on my shoulder.

"I would never dream of it my love!" I said. I held her close and let her cry, the shower washing away her pain and tears.

Slowly, Lisa came back to her senses and looked up at me with a big smile.

"C'mon! I'm hungry!" She said. I smiled.

"Now we're talkin'!" I said as I turned the water off just in time to hear Andie call us.

"Come on you two! It's gonna get cold!" She said. I dried of Lisa as she dried off me and like Andie, we went to the kitchen naked. And that's how we ate and talked, naked.

We ate our dinner late and when the kitchen was cleaned and everything put away, I even helped, we retired to the Master bedroom. There was no discussion about where I would sleep, at least that night. Still naked, we all climbed in bed with me in the middle and both beautiful women nestling up beside me, getting as close as they could. And being as close as they were, my cock started to rise. A mind of it's own! Before I could even hint at getting a nice slow blowjob, I was sleeping. With my cock hard, Andie placed her hand around the shaft above Lisa's and that's how we slept.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds