Tell Mommy What You Want

"You wanna fuck now," he whispered hoarsely, his expression making it abundantly clear that I was going to be fucked whether I liked it of now. That turned me on completely, a deafening rush of blood coursing thru my skull.

"Fuck me," I heard myself answer, nodding.

Ryan kneeled up and ripped what was left of my outfit off, flinging the ragged bits of cloth across the floor.

I reached down and took his throbbing cock into my hand, closing my eyes to the delight of its heat.

"Take me upstairs."

"No, right here," he answered, hoisting my legs up and positioning himself before me.

"The window...people can s... "

"Let 'em watch," he snarled, entering me fully with one sharp thrust, the shock and sudden pain sucking out my breath. "...Say we'll keep doing it."

"I..."

Ryan sank a wicked thrust into me, my hips anchored in place for the full impact. I shrieked, instantly stung with a blinding climax, a towering wave that buried me so deep that for several seconds I could hear nothing but my own thin keening.

"Say it," he repeated through the fog of crackling neurons.

"I want you. Oh, god, I want you..."

"I'll fuck you anytime I want," he muttered close to my ear, picking up the pace as he drove his cock into me again and again.

"I want you to, I want you to," I whispered, a mantra of complete submission as another orgasm built in my head. ..."I love you, baby. I love you so much."

"Oh, fuck," he yelled, reaching his own peak, his cool semen gushing into me, sinking his weight onto me as he pounded in the last few strokes.

"It's okay," I said after awhile, looking up at the window, the sun reddish and low now.

"You like it, Mommy? You like that fuck?"

"Don't be bold, baby."

"...Sorry."

"Shhh," I mouthed at his ear. "...Its okay, it's all okay."

"...Mom."

The sky looked like it was ablaze, the burning sky of hell.

"You wanna take a shower with me," I asked, giving him my brightest smile.

My son nodded.

"Okay, then," I whispered, stroking his damp cheek, giving him a playful wink. "Take Mommy upstairs and we'll have some more fun."

"Three days."

"Three days to start."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds