Telling a Domme Too Many Secrets

"What a good boy with your filthy tongue shoved up your Mistress's ass. I'm going to give you one chance to get away slave. If you're able to pull your tongue out of my ass and not cum while I play with my new cock I'll let you go. Otherwise...you'll be mine until I'm done with you...Do we have a deal?" I did my best to nod my head and mumble yes as most of what I heard was that I would be allowed to cum. I began pulling on my tongue with all my might but it felt like her ass was just pulling me deeper and deeper the rest of her ass pressing over my face as she went from lightly sitting on my tongue to enveloping all I could see taste or smell with her beautiful ass. When she finally did allow my tongue to slide out "tongue my ass slut, that's where your tongue belongs," brought my tongue right back to work wiggling it's way deep inside her.

"Keep going slave, you're going to wiggle that tongue nice and deep one more time and I'll cement your slavery by teaching you that the only time you'll be allowed to cum is when you're tongues so deep in me that you can't pull it out unless you want to," I began to suck and work it back to where she told me knowing the hand providing me pleasure could easily create pain if it desired. When she started to pull me in again and I felt the ring come off my cock I knew I would cum any second. As she pressed her ass down and I found myself unable to breathe I could hear her saying "You're my ass licking slave and you'll never escape" again and again. Tongue deep within her ass, unable to breathe, she finally let me cum and the last thing that went through my mind before passing out was "Mistress Vickie owns me, I am nothing without Mistress Vickie."

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds