• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Temple House Pt. 06

Temple House Pt. 06

Continued from Pt. 05

The Princess slept on and off for the next day or so. Food was delivered periodically, but she was so exhausted from the ordeal of the last few months that she barely noticed and instead focused on the comfort of wearing clothes and sleeping without fear of anything being shoved into her body. When she finally felt rested she explored her new room - suite rather. It was mostly one large room with the furniture facing huge curtains which covered the entire opposing wall. There were beautiful sofas and wing-back chairs, a chaise lounge, fireplace, piano, easel, and thousands of books housed in enormous bookcases. It looked like something out of a classic movie - with almost no technology in sight.

She was surprised to find a door that was not only unlocked, but lead to a sitting room with all the technology that the larger room was void of - TV, stereo, tablet computer...everything she could want, except a phone. There were two more doors in the sitting room - the first led her into a walk-in closet and beautiful bathroom. She opened the dressers and armories to reveal ballgowns and cocktail dresses - the attire of a fairy-tale princess. The bathroom had a huge jetted tub, shower and even a vanity for doing her hair and make-up. She marveled at the beauty, but even more at the privacy. She went back to the sitting room to explore the second door, but was interrupted by the sound of chimes - like a doorbell.

She returned to the main room just as a casually dressed man entered through the main door. He introduced himself simply as "Joe," smiled warmly and explained that he was there to orient her, answer any questions she may have and do a quick check-up. She tensed at the mention of an exam, but he quickly assured her that it was only to make sure she was healing from the horrors of the Palace and that he would be as gentle as possible. She didn't fully relax, but did her best to brush it off.

Joe walked her around the room pointing out it's features. A wood cabinet that was actually a refrigerator and freezer stocked with delicate little cakes, fruit and tea sandwiches. He explained that the main room was for her patron to observe her. He used a remote from his pocket and the huge curtains parted to reveal a full wall of mirrors. One-way mirrors, he noted. Her Patron was willing to pay top dollar to watch her whenever he wished. And he wanted to watch her eat dainty food, paint, read, and play the piano all while wearing frilly, feminine dresses. Nothing sexual, he insisted. The Patron just wanted to watch a Princess enjoy a happy, old-fashioned life. Joe pointed out three colored bulbs above the mirror - red meant no one was watching, yellow meant the Patron was on-site and that she should get ready to be seen at any minute and the green light meant he was watching. Whenever the light was green she was to be dressed modestly and engaging in "polite" activities. The other sitting room, closet and bathroom were for her to enjoy while the light was red and to prep for his arrival when it turned yellow. He reiterated that when it was green she was required to be in the main room. She was also to sleep in the main room, dressed in floor-length nightgowns. Apparently her Patron might stop by in the night to watch her sleep. The thought of it sent a shiver down her spine, but at least he'd be on the other side of the wall and she would be fully clothed - something she was still getting used to.

After showing the Princess her clothing options and the duplicate 3-light system in each room, he opened the door from the sitting room that she had not yet explored. It led them to a short hallway with a door on each side. The door on the left took them into a small salon where she could get her hair and nails done as well as facials and any other spa treatment she might want. She noted the second door in the room, which required a key card to open - that must be how the beautician would access the space without going through her personal quarters. When they returned to the hallway Joe paused and took her hand before warning her that the next room was the medical exam room. He felt the tension in her hand and squeezed gently while explaining that this was a private room, just for her and that, while exams are necessary and required, he would do everything he could to make it as comfortable and relaxed as possible. "This isn't the Palace Medical Wing" he assured her.

The exam room was decorated more like a spa than a medical office. Soothing tones and soft surfaces, though the exam table looked almost identical to the one she had spent so many days in at the Palace. Joe handed her a hospital gown and, surprisingly, a pair of underwear from a cupboard beside the exam table. The crotch of the underwear had two overlapping layers that when worn would cover her, but could be pushed to each side creating an opening. According to Joe they were created for women just like her who might have an aversion to being fully exposed. She exhaled a breath she didn't realize she had been holding as she noted the care that was put into her comfort. Just like in the salon, there was another exit door that required a badge. Joe used his to step out of the room and give her privacy to change. The gown was open in the back like most medical-wear, but it was plush and large so she actually felt covered. And wearing underwear did seem to help her feel less vulnerable. When she was ready she pressed a button next to the table to call Joe back into the room.

To ease her into the exam, he next showed her the different positioning options available to her. There were 3 buttons on the side of the table - button one extended the forklift-like padded shelves she had seen multiple times at the Palace. The traditional positioning for an exam in this bloody country. Joe demonstrated position 1 by bending over the end of the table and then grabbing handholds on either side of the table to leverage putting one knee up on the padded arm and then the other. Kneeling and bent over a table was definitely not going to be her 1st choice. Button number 2 retracted the padded arms and standard thigh and calf stirrups took their place. "You're familiar with this one" he assumed and pressed button 3. The right stirrup retracted back into the table and the left stirrup rotated to the side.

He saw her confused expression and noted that this option was the least exposed and that he would help her position herself if she wanted. She decided to trust his suggestion so she lay back on the table. She rolled her onto her left side, had her tuck both knees up, so her thighs were perpendicular to her torso and then gently lifted her right leg and placed it in the stirrup. It spread her only slightly and she took a few deep breaths to slow her racing pulse. No restraints were added - another sign of relief. Next he folded the end of the table down, so that her crotch was at the new end of the table. He undid the back of the gown and moved it out of the way and pressed a button that raised her right leg in the stirrup, but only by a few more inches. He explained each step and showed her each instrument before using it.

First he showed her his gloved fingers and then parted the flaps of the underwear to reveal her sex. He slowly examined, touched and gently pushed on every millimeter of her external parts. She was shocked to feel aroused when he inspected her clit. She thought she had lost the urge to ever be touched again, but maybe not. Next came the probe. It was long, but thinner than the ultrasound wand and he pushed it into her with care for her comfort - just a little bit at a time. He then rotated it around so it touched and scanned her entire vaginal cavity and cervix. The intrusion only lasted a few minutes before he moved onto the anal scan. She laughed internally that it was the smallest device ever inserted into her anus. In fact, after the initial pressure, she barely felt it inside her. When both scans were complete he removed the devices and gave her a quick wipe before pulling the flaps of the underwear back into place. It was the easiest gyn exam she'd ever experienced, even easier than the ones back home with her old family doctor.

After he had allowed her privacy to get dressed he led her out through the badged door into a small office. Before leaving he explained that "Boss" would step in shortly to meet with her and that he would check back with her the next day.

Boss entered the room from yet another door a few moments later carrying a file of paperwork. He wasn't as warm as Joe and he had an edge to him that made her uneasy. He gave her a toothy grin and got down to business explaining her contract with Temple House. Most of what her role would be had already been covered by Joe and it sounded so much more disturbing with Boss's inflection that she tried to tune it out, but he reiterated that it wasn't sexual, so she relaxed slightly. Thankfully, he noted, the Patron was willing to pay an exorbitant amount of money to keep her comfortable and have 24/7 access to watch her, so she would be able to pay off her debt to the doctor who had snuck her out of the Palace with just 8 months of work.

He used air quotes when saying the word "work." Each week The House would take 20% off the top and then the Doctor would take his cut - everything left would be put into an account for her to either save for when she left or spend on luxuries from an online catalog already loaded onto the tablet in her sitting room. He laughed that most of his contracts were for many years because in less ideal roles/departments at the House it took much longer to earn this much money. She was very lucky, he said. He presented her with pages and pages of documents to sign, which she did, of course without reading them. When she was done, he walked her back through the medical room, hallway and into her sitting room. "Welcome to Temple House, Princess." He exclaimed. "If you follow the rules, it will be the easiest, best paying job of your life."

End of Pt 06.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Temple House Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds