• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Temporary Boyfriend Ch. 03

Temporary Boyfriend Ch. 03

12

Chapter 3 -- More Preparation with Taylor

Monday, I was pleased to see that Taylor arrived at work in her new, ass-hugging slacks and her glossy black high heels. The blouse she wore was new, and I hadn't seen it. She went shopping by herself over the weekend. It showed cleavage. Fuck, yes. Taylor had a sexy chest... and tits! Why had she been hiding all her beautiful assets?

Also, for the first time I was seeing her lustrous hair in a twist rather than a bun or some modified ponytail. Taylor also wore make-up, although it was a little over done in my opinion. I had an idea and made some calls during a couple of breaks in the morning. Over lunch, we went to a store specializing in make-up named Blue Mercury.

Taylor sat on a stool in the store, and one of the make-up clerks and I critiqued her new look. Some of what she'd put on was removed, and Anne, our clerk, applied some new touches to her eyes, brows, and cheeks. The changes were startling when added together. Anne kept a running commentary on how to use and apply make-up, Taylor's skin tones, colors, contrasts, and more. Everything was custom to Taylor's skin tone and texture.

I got to the register first, and put $350 worth of make-up for Taylor on my credit card. She looked chagrined but went with it without much argument. Taylor protested. I explained that if she wanted to become someone that I would consider girlfriend material, then I was the one that was going to spend the money on her to make her that way. We argued and she lost, but won in a way.

As we left the store, man after man that we passed on the street turned to look at Taylor. She was abso-fucking-lutely gorgeous, yet with a natural look about her. I would try to remember all the terminology that Anne had used as she dashed here and there doing her magic with mysterious colorful chemicals. As we entered our building, I called Taylor's attention to all her admirers. She'd noticed but didn't know what to do.

"Taylor, you did exactly the right thing. You held you head up proudly, and continued to walk and talk to me with purpose. What would have done if you were alone and a man stopped you and asked you have a coffee or drink with him?"

Taylor gave me a blank stare. She never imagined that possibility.

I laughed, "I must school you about pick-up lines and responses and your options. Think of your responses in a spectrum from a solid 'no' to a definite 'yes'. We'll talk more after we get some real work done."

I gave her a polite hug in the elevator and we went back to desks.

We were quite busy the next few days so didn't get a chance to do much in the way of prep until I'd delivered on the 'ten tough cases' that Harrison had given me. Noteworthy, I learned a week later, was that Gordon Vega had his job offer retracted. He'd never know why or who put the finger on him as a total fake.

Friday, I had flowers delivered to Taylor at work. They were a thoughtful bouquet and the card said, 'Just thinking about you. Thank you for being in my life. T. B.' I heard the delivery man and her squeal when she learned that they were for her. I could hear the wrapping being removed and such before I went to the door to my office to see what was happening. She was reading the card.

She did look really sharp today. She had a plaid skirt on that came to mid-thigh and a relatively snug top that showed her form. She was wearing heels again, and that made her legs look really shapely. She was really attractive.

She looked at me and said, "I got flowers... from T. B." Her look suggested that she hadn't yet figured out who 'T. B.' was yet.

I grinned and blew her a kiss. I said, "Hmmmmm. Temporary Boyfriend, huh."

The lightbulb clicked on over her head. Taylor ran across the space between us and hugged me. She held on, but pulled back. "Thank you so much. I've never gotten flowers before." She was almost about to cry, and she was obviously very emotional about the event.

I said in a sincere tone, "I meant every word on the card, too." I hugged her.

* * * * *

Friday night, I had a date with Katie Ferguson, a previous client in an HR department who'd changed jobs to a local company. She was divorced and horny. Dinner was a late pizza delivered to my condo after we'd been fucking for two hours. Katie answered the door naked and in heels. She seemed happy to display her wares to the eighteen-year-old delivery driver.

Katie stayed the weekend, and I was a basket case by Monday morning when she left after 'one last fuck'.

* * * * *

Monday was busy, however, I asked Taylor to an informal dinner. We ended at a small bistro in my neighborhood. She seemed very happy to be my date.

After we had our drinks, she asked, "I want to know how you make love to two women in your bed at the same time. You told me that you had Monica and her best friend a couple of weekends ago. How did you do that?"

I tried to think how to best answer her. I started, "Emotionally, I have to spread my affections between two women, and try to do it so that neither becomes jealous of the other. The two women made that a little easier, plus Monica had set up the threesome, so Macy didn't seem at all miffed when I was with Monica.

"Let's see; we took turns. I did one and then the other. Sometimes, they were side-by-side and I'd switch back and forth between them in the same round, plunging into one and then into the other -- back and forth. In that case, I could also finger the girl that I wasn't fucking in order to keep her on edge.

"Another way we did it was that I'd lie on my back, and one of them would get my cock inside them and start twerking or moving up and down on it. The other girl would mount my head so I could eat her pussy. One we all came at once. That's rare, but very nice.

"Lastly, one of them would lie back, the other would mount her face to be licked while I fucked the one in the supine position."

Taylor gasped, "They were best friends!"

I shrugged. "So, what? They liked to have sex with each other and seemed really good with each other. When I was resting up, they'd play together sexually. It was very stimulating to watch, I might add."

I watched Taylor blush.

"Taylor why are you blushing?"

"The language and terms, and the situation. I'm not used to them."

I thought a moment and said, "Tonight, when you get home, I want you to watch some porn, specifically, I want you to watch a couple of short videos where two men fuck one pretty young lady. I want you to think that's you. We'll go to dinner tomorrow night, and I want you to tell me about the event as though it had been you and that you enjoyed every second of it. I want you to use graphic and crude terms. That's also called 'dirty talk'. I want you to learn the vocabulary and also how to tell a short story using those terms."

Taylor looked embarrassed but promised to do it.

Over dinner, I got Taylor talking about growing up in a suburb of Rochester. I asked her about her schooling and even her summer jobs. She got me talking about growing up on Long Island, college, and then why I chose Boston.

After dinner, I escorted Taylor to my bachelor pad. She was all eyes as she came into the apartment. I had about three times the square footage that she did, and more coordinated decorating and furniture. I'd even fucked the decorator in the living room after she was through with the apartment. We've been friends-with-benefits ever since.

I showed Taylor around. She studied the king-size bed, even pulling down the sheets to study the color and texture. I invited her to probe in the bedside cabinet drawers. She brought out the vibrators, lube, and a couple of other sex toys that I sometimes use on my visitors.

Taylor poked around in my bathroom a bit, even noting my cache of new toothbrushes for visitors. She just pointed and grinned at the idea. She approved.

Back in the living room, she eyeballed every book on my shelf unit, and then poked around in my kitchen. As she did, I decided to tease her. I said, 'Last weekend, I fucked a girl named Katie as she lay back right where your hand is on that counter."

Taylor snatched her hand off of the counter like it had been blazingly hot. She then studied the area, but it was just a nice, clean countertop. I roared with laughed and finally she did, too.

I called for an Uber to take Taylor home, and saw her off at curbside with an affectionate but chaste hug.

* * * * *

Tuesday evening, we got sandwiches and drinks off a food truck parked on Arlington. The weather was nice, so we sat and ate and chatted about our work. During the day, I'd shown Taylor how to use the facial recognition software I'd downloaded, and we talked about how it had revealed the hidden life of Gordon Vega, a.k.a. George Vogel. She was eager to give it a try.

I announced that I wanted to hear about the threesome that she participated in the night before. I looked expectantly at her to encourage her dirty oration.

Taylor made a mock swoon. "Oh, God, having two men at the same time was so wonderful. They took me to dinner at the Top of the Hub, and the two men fawned all over me with little kisses and touches all night long. I got so horny and wet. Then we went back to Pete's penthouse apartment over in Cambridge. He has a view of the whole Boston skyline from his living room.

"As we were standing there taking in the skyline, Tony came up behind me and started kissing my neck and running his tongue up my neck and into my ears. He was so sexy, and he had his hands moving around my body, even holding my covered breasts in his hands. I could tell he wanted me. I wasn't surprised when Pete came in front of me and also kissed me -- French kisses that really turned me on. I was flooding out the area between my legs. I worried about my odor and then whether I'd leak onto my dress.

"One of the men toyed with the zipper along the side of my sexy dress. I just smiled and nodded, and he slid it down to my hip. The front of the dress became loose, and just seemed to glide off of my body. I was naked underneath. In anticipation of just that moment, I'd gone commando. I couldn't wear a bra with that dress anyway and panties seemed like such a waste of time when I'd be with two hunky men that I wanted.

"I rubbed the men's crotches, and in seconds had two hard cocks in my hand. God, they were both magnificent -- so big, so firm, and so fully packed with goodness for me. I knelt and sucked on both of them. I was amazed that they each got harder and longer. Somehow the men also lost their clothing while I was doing that. We somehow migrated to the sofa in the dimly lit room. Right after that Tony started tongue-fucking my cunt as I sucked on Pete, who toyed with my breasts and stroked my upper body. Tony gave me an orgasm and he'd licked up so much of my wetness.

"They helped me lie back, and the next I knew Pete had his man meat sliding into my snug little pussy. I was sucking on Tony, and tasting the juices that he was emitting -- his pre-cum. Fuck, the men started switching back and forth. It got so that I couldn't tell exactly who had their cock banging inside me and who I was sucking on. It was all so divine. I loved it."

Taylor stopped and did an aside, "Am I doing all right?"

I gestured for her to continue without saying anything. I did grin at her so she knew that I approved of the story she was recounting.

Taylor went back into the storytelling mode, leading me through some serious fucking, cocksucking, cunnilingus, and then anal penetration, and even being double-penetrated with cocks in her ass and vagina, then double in her vagina, and lastly double in her ass. To end it all, they went back to ass and pussy, and they then filled her to the brim with so much cum that it was overflowing her orifices and leaking all over the place. She was very creative and amazingly graphic.

Taylor stopped finally and looked to me for a comment or critique. She finished by saying, "That was how I spent last night."

I said, "When I get home tonight, I am going to jerk off thinking about you, Pete, and Tony. You don't need to say anything further.

A long silence ensured. Taylor and I just watched people walking by our bench. Eventually, I gathered up our garbage and walked it over to a trash and recycling bin. I went back, helped Taylor stand, and then I put my arm around her, and we slowly walked to her apartment. At her door, I kissed her forehead and said goodnight.

* * * * *

Taylor and I had lunch together on Wednesday. I gave her another 'porn assignment', this time with several specific videos that addressed two features of kinky sex: dirty talk and female submissiveness. I told her that I'd test her Friday about the content and what she was learning, probably at lunch.

Thursday, Taylor blew me away with some new office dress that was almost illegal. I hoped that Harrison didn't come downstairs and see her. Her unclad breasts were nearly falling out of her wrap around blouse, and the yoga pants she wore displayed an obvious camel toe all day. I about came in my pants every time that I saw her. From the sly smiles that I got, she knew that she was having an effect on me.

Taylor smiled innocently at me just before lunch and asked whether I liked her new outfit. I did comment that it might be a 'little' over the top for our office. I even pointed upstairs in the general direction of Harrison's office.

Taylor giggled and said, "Oh, he's away until next Monday. We could even fuck on my desk and he wouldn't know... unless the others on the staff told him." She glanced around at the few workers in the office.

We were standing by her desk, and she cleaned off a space and then leaned back, almost baiting me to say something further. That camel toe was practically in my face. I thought about petting the area, but resisted. Fuck, she'd made me really horny.

* * * * *

Friday when I got to work, I found that Taylor had beaten me in. Not only that, but she was kneeling on the floor of my office in the traditional submissive pose that she'd apparently learned from the Internet. At least she was fully dressed in slacks and a pretty blouse. She was, however, barefoot. Damn, she also wore a pink dog collar that had a leash attached. The name 'Pet' was fairly obvious.

Looking down in a submissive pose, she said, "Good morning, Master. How may I serve you this morning?" She handed me the owner's end of the leash.

I asked, "Were you a good girl last night?"

After a long pause, Taylor said, "No, Master. I masturbated and had two orgasms while watching pornography on the Internet."

"So, for doing that, don't you expect some punishment? Afterall, you didn't have my permission to masturbate and especially not to have any orgasms without me giving them to you." I figured I could tease her a bit in our role play.

"Yes, Master. You may punish me as you see fit."

"Seeing that this is your first offence, we shall be charitable. Only five wallops will do. Bare your bottom and lie over my legs."

I sat in the one straight back chair in my small office and gave her leash a slight jerk in my direction. I figured that she'd chicken out at that point, wave, and head to her desk. Instead, Taylor stood and pushed her slacks and undies down her legs until they were both near her ankles. I stared straight at her unveiled and bushy pussy for the first time as she awkwardly moved beside me with her pants around her ankles. She then leaned over my lap, presenting her bare ass to me.

I didn't think that any of the others in the office had arrived yet, so I went ahead. I made my first swat, going for volume rather than pain.

"One. Thank you, Master."

I repeated the move four more times.

"Five. Thank you, Master."

I helped Taylor stand and she then slowly pulled up her undies and then her slacks, but not before making sure that I all-but-had my nose in her privates and that I'd seen every freckle and beauty mark in the entire area.

I pulled her to me with the least, and detached it from the collar. I instructed, "Taylor, get to work." I tried to be abrupt in my command, as though I were continuing to admonish her.

She bowed and scurried out of my office to her desk after saying, "Yes, Master."

I resolved to talk to her about what happened at lunch. I also had another more serious request for Taylor, especially if she wanted to upgrade her life and her appearance.

* * * * *

I swung by Taylor's desk from my cubical about noon and gestured for her to come with me. She immediately got up, smiled, and said, "Yes, Master." Fortunately, no one else seemed to hear her.

We went to Salads and Subs a block from the office. Predictably, she got a salad and I got a small steak sub. After we were seated, I started. "Taylor, what's the opposite of a 'sub'?"

"A 'dom', Master -- and that's what you are to me." She bowed her head slightly but had adopted an enigmatic smile.

"I want to clarify that right now; this is a game that we're both playing. I do not want to really be your 'dom' on a fulltime basis. My mind doesn't work that way. Besides, I have no intent to take advantage of you or my status as your temporary boyfriend... and especially not as your boss."

She nodded firmly and said, "Got it." I noted that the word Master was not used.

"Good. Now, the second thing I need to talk to you about is something that might be life changing for you. Tell me about your eyes."

She harrumphed. "My eyes are shaped funny in my head. I have like 20/100 vision without glasses. If I take them off, you'd be a big blur, even sitting as close as we are."

"Have you considered Lasik surgery?"

"Can't afford it."

"I can. I also did some research this morning based on what you told me a week ago about your eyes.

"You don't have to do that for me. It's expensive."

"Yes, I do. I'm your temporary boyfriend and I expect to be allowed to intervene in major ways in your life as such to help make you a better person for me, but more importantly, for yourself. This would be just the way you've allowed me to do with your clothes, shoes, make-up, coaching, and experience level."

Taylor studied me. "You'd really do that for me. I know it'll cost around $3,000 or more, depending on the doctor."

"I already know. I also made an appointment for you this afternoon at Vision Associates office over on Boylston Street. They're upstairs. We'll go there after lunch, if you approve. They will keep you there until five o'clock and do the procedure on your eyes. You won't be able to see well for a few hours, so I will come and pick you up then, and take you home to my condo. You'll stay overnight -- no hanky-panky -- and we'll see how your vision is in the morning. In any case, you'll be off work tomorrow as you recover and your eyes heal. You might be able to work on Friday -- we'll see. I had this done a few years ago and was okay to do quiet things after twenty-four hours. Real healing will take a few weeks. No swimming. No real active sports. Lots of sleep.

"Oh, and by the way, I know the doc that'll operate on you. We're fraternity brothers, although that was a long time ago. His name is Dr. John Causwell, and he's probably the best ophthalmologist in New England. He's done about ten-thousand of these operations successfully."

Taylor got all choked up and tears came to her eyes. "I've wanted to do this my whole life. As you'll see my family is not well off. We never could afford this." She leaned into me and tears rolled down her cheek. I wrapped my arm around her and held her through her emotional moment.

After lunch, I walked with Taylor to Vision Associates, and saw her into the reception room. I waved at her and promised I'd be back a little later. I could see her brace herself as she checked in. I'd already arranged payment and everything that I could.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Temporary Boyfriend Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds