Temporary Boyfriend Ch. 04

"The whole time he was eating me he'd had a hard-on. We just transitioned to him fucking me with my legs on his shoulders like a simple maneuver. Again, as he slid that monster into me, I came in less than a minute. His cock was so smooth and made me feel so full. The way he was stroking in and out of my tight little cunny ran right across my clit. He kept making me cum.

"God, Chad flipped me around into a dozen other positions and drove that cock back into my body each time. I think I came every time we changed over. Eventually, we were in the missionary position and he came inside me for the first time. My God did he come. The amount of semen that he injected into me filled my vagina and overflowed. By then, I was also leaking out more girl juice.

"We spent the rest of the weekend repeating that experience. I'll spare you the details for now, but I can see why you love your sex-filled weekends. Personally, I want more of them."

I was speechless. I was also jealous as all-fuck. Who was this Chad guy horning in on my girlfriend? Yes, she was my temporary girlfriend, but that ... that ... that was temporary ... maybe.

I asked, "Where'd you meet Chad?"

"Online."

Taylor studied me. She teased, "Did my behavior make you unhappy for some reason? You don't seem that happy about what I did. I thought you wanted me to have more ... experience."

I nodded. "I hate to admit it, but it did make me unhappy. On one hand, I'm very glad that you had that experience and learned so much from it and have fond memories. On the other hand, and this may shock you, I wish that it had been me. I really care a lot about you." I had to bite my tongue, lest I say more and violate my self-imposed set of rules about dating.

Taylor leaned in and kissed me. She then thrust her cellphone into my hands and whispered, "Hold this so nobody else can see the screen." She touched the 'play' triangle in the center of the screen and the video started without sound.

The video was five minutes long. The title was 'Chad Scores a Horny Brunette'. The first thirty seconds showed Chad and the brunette talking in what is supposed to be her apartment. After that scene, the brunette in the video blows Chad just the way Taylor had described to me, he then went down on her after laying her out on a leather sofa, and then they fucked in about ten new positions for the rest of the short video before he filled her cunt with a gallon of man jizz and it started to gush out of her cunt. The video ended.

Taylor reached over and took her phone back at that point. She whispered, "I also need to remind you that I do not have a leather sofa."

Fuck. Taylor had just been yanking my chain the whole time, and making me wildly jealous and horny, too. Further, I'd admitted to her that I cared a lot for her. That confession was accurate, too.

Taylor gave me a roguish smile. I sat back and closed my eyes, but I did have to smile about what she'd done. I also had to confront my own feelings for her.

Taylor had said that Charlotte was meeting us at the airport and would drive us to her parents' home. A light dinner had been planned at the house by Don and Faye. Her sister would stay for dinner and then go off to her own apartment not too far away.

As the plane touched down in Rochester, I glanced out the window and realized that a gusty snow flurry was gracing the area. Taylor informed me that Rochester got a good share of lake-effect snow off of Lake Erie and Lake Ontario. She also mentioned that in a typical year, the city got over 100-inches of snow. Yikes, that was over eight feet. I could already see the snow banks along the side the taxiways as we headed to the terminal after landing.

I resolved to be the best temporary boyfriend ever, even though I still thought this might all be a bad idea.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds