Ten-Dollar Bill

"Now kick your legs."

Dianne did so and, when she started to move, I adjusted my right arm to rest against her stomach so I could move my left arm, it slipped into the top part of her one piece and my palm rested on her breast. All of a sudden her face looked up at me in a knowing smile; she continued to kick her legs and the water behind her turned white up to her waist. It also hid me moving my right arm and my hand then slid into the bottom part of her costume and rested against her pussy.

Not to be outdone and since her arms were somewhat redundant in the position, I felt her hand push itself into my own trunks and wrap around my hardening cock. The almost silent groan didn't go undetected either as my finger started to work its way between the folds of her pussy. My thumb and finger also went to work on her nipple as well. How she managed to remember to keep kicking her legs and I, in turn kept an eye on the door into the pool, just in case we had visitors, while all this was going on, I will never know.

Dianne did cheat, although I think it was more out of frustration due to lack of movement. She let go of my dick and grabbed the front of my trunks and pushed them down so they now lived just short of my knees. I retaliated by adding another finger to the confines of her pussy lips.

"Oh fuck!!"

This wasn't a race. If anything, I'm almost sure we both wanted this to last as long as we both dared, considering we were still actually in a public place.

Judging by the change in breathing from Dianne she wasn't far off, so both my hands went back to working on her. Just as suddenly she stopped, went very rigid and clamped my hand between her legs. The white water slowly turned blue once again as a slow groan again emanated from her lips.

Feeling her move around just gave me enough time to retract my hands from her intimate places. She stood and stared at me; my boyish grin just stared right back at her.

"You're not getting away with that; you know that don't you?"

She didn't wait around for an answer, her head ducked under the water and I panicked for a second and that panic turned to relief when my shorts were pulled back up and Dianne grabbed my hand. With towels wrapped around us both we went back to the apartment in silence due to bumping into people who live here.

*******

The door to the apartment wasn't slammed. It was closed with a force that showed a certain finality.

By the time I had turned around Dianne was already halfway across the dayroom, her one-piece already on the floor behind her by three feet and growing. By the time I made it to our bedroom she was already pulling the top off the bed and then sat down on the edge. Once I was within arms' distance her hands grasped my trunks and they too dropped to the floor. Her mouth engulfed me as best she could on the first attempt, she went even further on the second.

I fought the primeval instinct to grasp the back of her head. Her hands came up and my fingers interlocked with hers. These were still tentative steps for us both, even in this position and that tongue of hers could sure play a tune on me any day of the week. Suddenly Dianne pulled her head back and away with the faint plop sound and the definitive slap as my cock, now as hard as a steel bar, bounced against my abdomen.

Dianne moved back further onto the bed and rested on her elbow. The come-hither smirk could only be erased when my lips met hers and we refused to come up for air until the other one did.

"We both need to get these minor details out of the way, so here goes. I've not had a boyfriend in over a year. My last medical check was when they took me to the hospital from the incident in the alleyway and that all came back negative. I'm on yearly injections for birth control so don't freak out if you never see me taking the pill in the morning."

We both paused; she was clearly waiting for me now.

"I was married to Becky for eight years and remained loyal to her all that time, so that makes me deeply monogamous. Oh, and I sleep on the left side of the bed."

This time laughter filled the room, more so when I felt Dianne try to pull me to the left of the bed, so I could sleep on the inevitable wet spot. When we both looked and then she turned her head up and smiled at me, we just burst out laughing. I understood what she was doing and just loved her even more for trying. Dianne was forthright in what she not only wanted and her attempts to get it, she was just making sure that I wasn't still thinking about Becky while she was in the room.

My own hand lowered to her stomach and rested for a moment. Eventually she looked at me and her brow creased.

"If you're waiting for permission, you've had that ever since I walked through that door this morning. Don't keep asking, Nathan, what's mine is yours and I've had my mouth around yours to show you that's mine. Take the hint, Nathan, there won't be another one."

My hand traveled south after that and sure enjoyed the journey. If her skin wasn't so perfectly smooth, the area around her slit was just pure gold. My finger delved between her pussy lips and the slight gasp from Dianne as I took her up on that invitation made her body fascinating to watch. Her ass must have left the bed by a good couple of inches and her toes actually curled as another finger entered her. Dianne grabbed my arm and refused to let me leave.

A deep groan escaped Dianne's lips, her hips now seemed to take on a life of their own as they moved up and down on my fingers. "Feel that, Nathan. I bet your fingers are soaked right about now and all because you're touching me like that."

Her scent enveloped us both; our nostrils flared and her pupils were as dilated as mine must have been. My Dianne was simply sex on legs, and it was just that moment that she let go of my arm and lay back, so I moved between her legs and pushed them wider apart. She sure was pliable.

My fingers went once again in search of her spot while my mouth surrounded her clit and I devoured her. She moaned, groaned and finally screamed through her orgasm. Dianne grabbed a pillow as she screamed through a couple more and tried to close her legs. When that failed she attempted to push my head away from her pleasure pond of juices: not going to happen now I had tasted her.

Finally, and with tears in her voice she gasped at me to stop. That voice worried me so I instantly did. "You sure know how to do that; you nearly killed me you bastard. Fuck, Nathan, you're just way too good at eating pussy."

Dianne's cheeks were such a cute shade; seeing her not just naked but, in her own way, vulnerable and accepting that I couldn't hurt her. I felt something that my heart revealed to me, a hunger for her that was on par with Becky. This woman was my life now, I accepted that.

Just as I also knew that I craved her, all of her. My arms went under her knees and raised them so that her legs rested on my shoulders; she smiled up at me and I felt her feet move around to the back of my head in acceptance. When my cock touched and then gently parted her pussy lips, Dianne smiled up at me and with a gentle nod of her head, the bulbous head of my steel hard cock slid into her in one achingly slow motion.

Dianne clamped her teeth closed and a groan forced itself out. As I continued to invade her silken tunnel, her head raised and leaned back exposing her neck. As the two of us finally became one I heard a silent "yes" complete our joining. Her pussy walls clamped around my cock a couple of times, in confirmation that our pubic hair had touched.

My senses became sensitive to the general clicks and background noises of the apartment and yet for some reason I missed what Dianne had just said. My features telegraphed my error and her smile grew and, laughing at my embarrassment, she repeated herself.

"I said that its time, Nathan. Gentle if you wish but I won't ever break in your arms if you want to hammer that dick of yours into me."

My hands went either side of her and I lowered myself down, her hand came up and slid gently across my cheek, almost expecting me and as our lips met somewhere in the middle of the bed and we set about trying to devour each other. The dig of her heel into my ass was simply her way of reminding me that I had forgotten something; I should imagine it was the next orgasm that was still out there for her to collect.

Although the open invitation was there, I just couldn't take her up on it. My cock slid out, paused and then slid back it. She hid her frustration well but as she once again flooded her vaginal walls with her sex, my speed increased and her moans turned to grunts as the force of my forward thrust moved her slowly up the bed. She always seemed to be in fits of giggles when I stopped fucking her, grabbed her under her ass and pulled her down the bed once again.

As she was working her way up the bed for the third time, she grabbed me around the neck, moaned just before going rigid and her pussy clamped down on me so tightly that I lost all (or rather what little) control I had left and emptied myself into her.

Her legs slumped to the bed, allowing me to roll off and lie on my back next to her, doing my own impersonation of wheezing like an old man.

As Dianne managed to slowly claw back control of her breathing she said, "I love you."

"I sure hope so. I'm not doing all that again if you're having doubts about it."

Her elbow did try to penetrate my rib-cage; I think the bruise may last longer than the giggles she found herself in.

*******

Life was indeed going well for us, Dianne lasted a month before her full collection of clothes lived at the apartment. She moved in less than a week after that. The naked rule, under Dianne's insistence this time, was still enforced.

Isn't it joyous when you think that things are going so well?

It was the knock on the door that surprised me; Dianne had left for work an hour ago so I wasn't expecting anyone. My surprise was total when Detective Donaldson was the caller.

"May I come in?"

It had been nearly three months since I had seen this man, and now I was totally embarrassed that all I'm doing is standing in the doorway and staring at him. I quickly got over my shock and stood to one side. It still took him a coffee and almost thirty minutes of idle conversation to come to the point.

"I suspect that Officer Hobbs hasn't discussed this with you, so it was left to me to do the Chief's and Mayor's dirty work."

Dianne had indeed kept this to herself. The mayor wanted to give her a commendation for outstanding conduct over the incident in the alleyway. Dianne refused and has continued to refuse the award.

"She just won't give a reason, Nathan. We've tried everything. Hell, we even got Daniel Stewart's wife to talk to her. She left the office in tears before his wife could even ask her why she continued to refuse the commendation."

Perhaps they missed the obvious. I said I would speak to her but I wasn't going to do anything but talk to her. "No" will mean no on this. Detective Donaldson agreed and as I walked him to the door, he told me that I was his final call. If I couldn't persuade her then it would go on her record as a decline and that would be a question mark that would stay with her record, no matter how long she stayed an officer.

The view from my apartment window was always something that eased my mind. Dianne found me there when she came home. I wasn't going to lie to her.

"I had a visit from Detective Donaldson after you left for work. He told me something interesting. Why was it left to him to do that rather than tell me yourself?"

Her naked form sat on my lap, her legs came up and rested on my legs so her body was snug against me.

"He had no right to come here."

Her hand went in search of mine and pulled it around her waist, the carnal part of me meant I held her a little tighter.

Dianne was good, I had to give her that.

"Would you have told me if he hadn't come here?"

"No."

"I thought between you and those psychiatrist appointments, all this was being dealt with?"

This time I felt her shudder. "Give it time, Nathan, it will all go away."

That was the most callous thing I had heard from her in some time.

"If I thought for one second that you meant that, I would have already put you across my knee. The fact that you said it means I'm not putting this down, Dianne."

I paused to collect my thoughts before saying. "What you and Daniel Stewart went through in that alleyway was horrendous, Dianne. What I saw in that alleyway was you standing between them and Daniel so they couldn't do him anymore harm. Just you and your nightstick, Dianne, that's true courage."

For now I left her to her thoughts, as tangled as they seemed to be.

"They want to give Daniel and me a commendation; there is no mention of you and what you did in any of the wording. I can't allow that. If it hadn't been for you I would be dead now."

This time I kissed the top of her head. "I agree with them, Dianne."

Even though I was half expecting this, she was really quick. Dianne shot off my lap and stood in front of me, her eyes burned pure anger.

"I'm not doing this without you. You're the center of my life now and if they continue to push me on this, then I'm resigning."

To me, what happened next was about five minutes overdue. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me, my legs parted and placed hers between mine, clamping her body in position before I pushed her over my legs and slapped her ass. She let out a yell that turned into a scream when I slapped her ass six more times before letting her go.

"I'm done with you disrespecting everybody but the Pope, Dianne. Daniel Stewart died a hero and you survived simply because I happened to be in the right spot at the right time, or you would be as dead as he is. If it ever came out that some guy off the street killed one of the thugs that night then you would have hundreds of people playing at being a vigilante. That can't be allowed to happen, Dianne, not now, not ever."

She was still rubbing her ass. "That fucking hurt."

"Then come over here and let me kiss it better."

For such a long time we had a staring match. The smirk came first, then she turned and backed towards me. Her fingers dug into the flesh of her ass showing her crinkled hole. My hands grabbed her hips, my tongue buried into her and a soft moan escaped out the other end. My hand moved and hit the recline button on my chair; Dianne followed me back and had to mount the chair to do so.

Her mouth covered my cock while I continued to tease her ass. She raised herself slightly so she could run the length of her finger over her clit. I felt her whole body shudder as we moaned, sucked and slurped each other into submission.

*******

When Dianne finally agreed to participate, the Mayor and Commissioner moved fast. I think it was in case she changed her mind. The date was set for a week from the day she agreed. Personally, it felt like she was ticking the days off.

Dianne woke halfway through the night. She was ironing her uniform for the second time when I joined her in the day room. I kissed her and held her tight to me.

"Please don't make me do this; I can phone in sick; we can elope to Vegas. I can even accidentally shoot you in the leg and we can spend the whole day at the hospital."

At least I thought it was funny, although I had my doubts about if she was joking about her last bright idea she had about hiding from the world.

The car arrived on time and even I was surprised that four motorcycle outriders escorted us both to the town hall. The commissioner wasn't taking any chances that Dianne would back out at the last minute; the place was awash with press and dignitaries. We met Officer Daniel Stewart's wife and daughter in a room off to one side so they could both have a moment.

Caroline Stewart was going to accept the commendation for her fallen husband. I pulled a packet of tissues out for them both to share and stepped aside so they could talk. Five minutes later the door opened and both walked onto the stage to handshakes and speeches. With the commendations handed out I scooped Dianne onto my arm and we mingled for an acceptable amount of time and then, true to my promise to her, I guided Dianne towards the exit and a waiting taxi back home.

I made us drinks while she hung her uniform and showered. I was on one knee as she came into the day room naked. She noticed the little black box in my hand and dropped to both knees in front of me and promptly burst into tears while nodding her head at the same time.

"You showed great courage today, even though we both know you didn't want to do it and the reason why. Dianne Hobbs, I love you with all my heart and every part of my soul. Will you marry me?"

At first she again nodded, then her eyes suddenly shot wide open and she jumped up and ran into the bedroom. Confused as I was about her action, I stayed kneeling on the floor and listened intently as I heard her rummage around for a moment before she ran back in and knelt back at the same spot she had just vacated.

"Yes, I'll marry you. I've been waiting for this since the day I started moving things in. But I have a condition."

Her fist came into view right then and her fingers opened so I could see that ten-dollar bill resting in her palm.

"We finally frame this damn bill."

The End.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds