Ten Little Bimbos Ch. 02

"It should," said the black detective. "She was an associate of yours."

The bar owner shook his head. "I can't say the name rings a bell."

"I see," said McKatt. "Perhaps you'd remember her better as Anastasia."

"Anastasia?" said Sam, taking another bite of his beef wellington. "Yeah, I think I remember her. You think she was involved?"

"It's interesting that you're having trouble recalling her," said Joan, "since she operated as a recruiter for you."

Sam snorted. "Recruiter? I don't think so."

The ex-cop smiled tolerantly. "Whatever you say, Morton. I wasn't assigned to the case, but I was friends with one of the detectives on the job."

Sam took another bite of food. "Police work sounds like a real blast. So did you ever find this missing girl?"

"No," said Joan. "The prevailing opinion was that Carol Ann- excuse me, Anastasia- tricked or convinced Sarah to work at your bar."

"Really?" said Sam. "Fascinating. Sorry to disappoint you, but I've never had a 'Sarah' working for me."

"Interesting post-script to this story, Morton," said Joan. "Last year I ran into my friend who worked Sarah's case. He was over in Darkview on unrelated business, but decided to stop at your establishment for a drink or two."

"I wish I had known," said Sam. "I'm always happy to provide the fine members of law enforcement a drink on the house, as well as a free lap dance."

"I doubt Frank would have accepted," said Joan. "He was always a straight arrow. But anyway, Frank stopped by for a drink. And while he was there, he noticed that one of your dancers- Trinity, her name was- bore an uncanny resemblance to Sarah Wright."

"So one of my dancers resembled your missing girl," said Sam. "Big deal."

McKatt continued. "Frank is a dedicated kind of guy. So he went back to the office and looked over the pictures. He was positive that Trinity was Sarah. But when he went back to your bar, Morton, Trinity wasn't working there anymore."

Sam took another bite of food. "Yeah, I remember. She just up and quit without saying why."

McKatt said, "Strange that, right? Of course, word on the street was that she had been moved- or sold- to another bar. But that could have just been street-talk, right?"

Sam grunted. "Can't believe everything you hear on the street, detective," he said. "After all, that same street talk suggested that you had your own bit of scandal, right? Even in Darkview we heard that Officer McKatt of the Chrystal Heights wasn't one to cross. In fact, you were being investigated, weren't you? And something happened to the internal affairs officer investigating you. Became a woman and got turned into a hooker, I heard. Just like the recording said. But that could just be street-talk, right, detective?"

McKatt's eyes darkened and a sudden ominous silence loomed over the dinner table.

"All right, enough," said Tori. "I am loathe to tell grown adults how to conduct dinner conversation, but I will not have the other guests upset. Besides, I'm sure we all know better than to take that recording seriously."

"Agreed," said Rena, speaking for the first time since complimenting the entrée. "The mere suggestion that a professional person such as myself could be involved with anything as scandalous as that recording suggested is preposterous. I can't imagine where such a thing could have come from."

Elizabeth picked at her salad. "I know, right?" she said, suddenly appearing more animated. "I mean, that stupid recording was just spewing accusations all over the place. It even tried to blame me for what happened to Chloe Carlton! Ess-em-aitch."

Aubrey said, "I remember it. That hazing incident with Chloe Carlton...you were involved with that?"

"Hardly involved," said Elizabeth. "Chloe was trying to get into our sorority last year. So yeah, we had some fun with her. With all the freshman applicants. What happened to Chloe was just bad luck, you know?"

Aubrey gave Elizabeth a look. "The girl got turned into a mind-controlled Darkview hooker."

Elizabeth shrugged. "Like I said, it was bad luck."

Aubrey pressed on. "Wait a minute...it slipped my mind this afternoon, but aren't you the Liz Besting that was in charge of the sorority event when Chloe got taken?"

"Yes," said Elizabeth, staring at her phone.

"Are you saying you don't feel at least a little responsible?" said Aubrey.

"Of course I feel bad it happened and stuff," said Elizabeth. "But it was just bad luck."

"Bad luck for you or for Chloe?"

Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "Well, for her, of course, but for me as well. I mean, everyone was trying to blame me for what happened! Like I planned it or something. It was so unfair."

Aubrey's eyes narrowed. "So inconvenient, right? But there were some who suggested that you were the hottest girl in that sorority until Chloe came along and that you didn't appreciate being displaced."

"Whatever," said Elizabeth, waving her hand. "I didn't have it out for Chloe. Everyone knows that. If people really thought I had anything to do with it, Carlos Mandrake wouldn't be coming out here tomorrow to sign me to a modeling contract."

Rena said gently, "There was no proof that Elizabeth intentionally set that girl up, Aubrey. Perhaps you should drop it."

Aubrey laughed. "What a pure-hearted, blameless group we have here! Everybody innocent of their accusations! Except for me, of course. We already know I'm guilty, right?" Aubrey turned to Dr. Lin. "How about you, Doctor? Are you innocent too?"

Dr. Lin gave Aubrey a dark look. "I won't even stoop to defend myself, professor. Think what you like."

Aubrey grinned. "How about you, Tori? You and Chef Eric innocent too?"

Tori did not look amused. "I don't think it at all necessary to defend my husband and I from that slander you heard this afternoon. However, I will say that Abigail Tassel had made herself several enemies over the course of her career and nobody was sorry to see her turned into a silly, sex-obsessed bimbo."

Joan said, "That was never solved either, was it?"

Tori locked eyes with Joan, then said, "No, it wasn't. Eric and I were interviewed, of course, but the authorities were eventually satisfied that we had nothing to do with it."

Joan said, "Let me guess. With Abigail out of the way, new opportunities suddenly appeared for Eric? And for you by extension, since you operate as his business manager?"

Tori stirred angrily. "As a matter of fact, yes, we did benefit from that bitch being taken down, so yeah, I'm glad it happened. And I'll tell you something else, Miss McKatt. I do not have to answer to you or anyone else on this matter, so I'll thank you to drop it." Joan lowered her voice then and took a step closer to the table. "And I mean immediately."

The table went silent at the stark menace suddenly emanating from the Beau Island Resort's manager.

Paul looked up from his meal. "Tori," he said, "maybe you should get a drink of water or something. This isn't helping."

Tori exhaled. "You're right, of course. I apologize, Miss McKatt. I still become angered at the memory of how we were treated during the course of that investigation. As if we were criminals! But I should not have directed it at you in that manner. Please accept my apologies."

Joan waved her hand. "Don't worry about it. Not a big deal. Although it's weird seeing supercop there actually do something useful for once."

Paul stirred angrily. "Is it really necessary to call me that? And I do plenty of useful things."

"Like what?"

"Security!" said Paul. "I keep everything here secure, all right? And I_"

Elizabeth giggled. "But you haven't fixed the wifi yet, cutie."

Paul stared at Elizabeth. "What?"

Elizabeth gave him a sultry look, her tongue running over her plump lips. "C'mon, cutie," she said. "Fix the wifi already. I'll blow you if you do."

Paul tried to answer her, but he stammered too much to be understood.

"A blowjob?" said Sam. "Hell, I'll get the Internet working to get some of that."

Elizabeth perked up. "Yeah? Weally? That would be...would be...super-duper! I would soooooo take your whole cock in my mouth and just...suck it dry."

As the shocked guests watched, Elizabeth's nipples hardened. She began squirming, as if the talk of giving blowjobs was arousing her. Then she stuck her thumb between her lips and began pumping her mouth with the saliva-soaked digit.

"No...no...not again," said Tori. "Dammit...not again!"

Rena got to her feet and walked to Elizabeth's chair. Dr. Lin stood as well.

"Elizabeth, honey?" said Rena. "I think you better come with us."

*****

Rena, Tori and Dr. Lin entered the lobby. The other guests and staff were gathered there as well.

"Well?" said Aubrey.

Tori appeared angry. "Same as Hannah," she said. "Miss Besting has become a...a horny bimbo, for lack of a better descriptor."

Rena shook her head. "I think that's too broad an overview, Mrs. Parker," she said. "Similar, yes, but not the same. Hannah appears focused on removing her clothing, while Miss Besting appears to be more interested in...ah...performing oral sex."

Sam snorted. "The stuck-up model wanna-be is now a blowjob bimbo? That's rich."

Tori gave Sam a glare. "You're not funny, Mr. Morton, and I would thank you to keep such comments to yourself."

Dr. Lin said, "Physically speaking, Miss Besting is fine, as is the maid. The changes in behavior are almost certainly being caused by certain elements being introduced to their systems. Without bloodwork, however, I cannot be more specific than that."

"Hmm," said Paul. "Through food, perhaps? Both instances happened during a meal, after all."

Eric Parker's face darkened. "There's nothing wrong with the food, Straight. Maybe if you did your job as resort security, our guests and staff wouldn't be turning into bimbos."

Paul glared at Eric. "Doing my job? I'd love to be able to do my job...if certain parties weren't working so hard to fucking sabotage me. What's the set-up? You stick bimbo formula in their salad dressing and your wife covers it up for you? What's the end game? You and your wife not getting enough from each other and now you want a whole island of bimbo slaves?"

Tori stepped forward. "Paul!" she said. "Enough! I will not have you speak to my husband like that!"

Paul opened his mouth to retort, but stopped as Rena began speaking.

"Can we please stop with the squabbling?" said Rena. "Despite the accusations flying back and forth, there is no proof that someone intentionally altered the mindsets of Hannah or Elizabeth."

Rena turned to Dr. Lin.

"Doctor," said Rena, "is it possible for that these two cases might have occurred due to local phenomenon?"

The Asian woman was silent as she considered the question. Then she said, "The maid has been exposed to the island for- I assume- several days, at least. Miss Besting, however, has been present on this island for a couple hours. For symptoms this serious to occur not once, but twice...I would say it highly unlikely it was due to a natural exposure."

"Highly unlikely, yes...but impossible?"

Dr. Lin looked unhappy. "Not impossible, no."

Rena nodded. "Thank you for your input, doctor," she said. "I would also like to add to what you said. Although both individuals have been afflicted with...let's call it less inhibited behavior...it appears to have individualized presentation."

Sam said, "What the hell are you talking about?"

Rena offered a grim smile. "Sorry, Sam," she said. "I just meant that Hannah and Elizabeth may have the same condition, but they're acting different from each other. Hannah insists on remaining nude and touching herself, while Elizabeth wants to perform oral sex on whoever happens to be close by."

Aubrey said, "Why is that significant?"

"The physical symptoms are similar," said Rena, "but the psychological effects appear to be individualized. That would suggest a natural occurrence to me. Many people can catch the same cold from each other, but it will generally present differently in each case. I would think a man-made chemical would produce a more consistent psychological reaction."

McKatt said, "All right...I suppose it could happen that way. Theoretically."

Rena's eyebrows arched. "You find it more likely that someone came to this island and decided to start randomly feeding mind-altering chemicals to strangers? The mechanics alone would be daunting. And I certainly can't imagine a motive."

McKatt held Rena's gaze for several moments, then said, "Daunting? Yes. But not impossible. As to a motive..."

The black detective glanced around the room, taking in each of their faces. Then she spoke in a voice that was a near-perfect replication of the recording they had all heard earlier that day.

"Prisoners at the bar, have you anything to say in your defense?"

NEXT: Part 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 559 milliseconds