• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ten Reasons Why I Love My Wife

Ten Reasons Why I Love My Wife

I was lying on my back under the covers as my wife, Amy came into the bedroom. Naked, her breasts were riding high and firm, with nipples hard and pointed. I love her curves, she's full bodied not some skinny runt, although by that I don't mean she's overweight either, just enough flesh to be cuddly and not bony. My eyes drifted down her body until I focused on that dark brown triangle above her crotch. She stood and posed for a second, opening her legs slightly so I could see apart from the triangle she was freshly shaved and smooth as a peach. My cock twitched as I saw this.

She climbed on the bed and crawled towards me. In one movement she pulled the duvet down over my legs. Putting a pillow across my legs, she knelt and sat across me.

"Time for fun and games," she said with a mischievous smile.

She leant forward, and started to rub my chest. Her fingers circling and then homing in on my nipples, which turned into little hard nubs at her touch. As she flicked and stroked my penis rose according, hoisting itself off my belly, pointed and hard as it throbbed visibly.

"That’s starting to look good," she said, her hands trailing down and giving me a squeeze, my thick six inches filling her small hands. She just held me there for a few seconds, before leaning over to the bedside cabinet and grabbing a tube of lubricant. Next she dropped a small blob on to me and started to rub my cock up and down slowly.

"Stroke your own nipples now," she told me. I did as I was instructed without argument

Mmmm, the combined sensations were delicious.

"Okay, I think that's getting even harder, but I want you at the edge now. I'll slowly count to 10 by the time I get there, you'd better to close to cumming, but hold on to it."

She leant over and gave me a deep kiss her breasts brushing against my chest, her hard nipples jutting into me. Before she started to count. Her commanding manner and voice turned me on more so that I soon neared that peak of sensation just before you know you're about to cum.

"Stop stop stop!" I told her as I held myself in, resisting the urge to cum.

"No." But she eased her ministrations just gently stroking and teasing me for a short while.

"Do you want to cum then?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Well you're not allowed yet. I want you to cum a little bit at a time. I need you to give me ten mini-cums."

We’d played this game before where she stopped just as I started cumming, so I’d squirt a few globs of cum, and then stop. Usually I managed 6 or 7 of these mini-cums before I couldn’t hold back the full orgasm.

"Ten?" I asked.

"Yes ten!" she said, slapping my cock with her hand at my insolence.

She leant over again and grabbed a tissue and laid it on my belly like a napkin, ready to catch my output.

"Okay, I'm ready to see number one now!" she told me, her hand vigorously pumping me up and down.

A few seconds later, "Stop." I told her. She pulled her hand away instantly.

The first squirt went over the top of the tissue and on to my chest, four further squirts of semen and then my orgasm receded.

She scooped up the string of cum from my chest on one finger and put it in her mouth. "Mmmm. Now for number two," she told me after a few seconds to get my breath back.

Within twenty seconds, another stream of semen pumped from my cock, as she looked on.

"Now for three." She barely touched me this time and I was there again.

After a short rest, she was at me again. Just the fingers of one hand lightly trailing over my cock. It was as full and hard as it could get. Her other hand had made its way to her own groin and she was slowly stroking her pussy at the same time.

Four, Five and Six went by much the same as the other mini-cums.

Number seven was harder. As I started to cum, I knew this was the big one, my hips thrusting up and the pleasure was extreme as my cock started to pump itself to full orgasm. I clenched down hard to stop it, my nails digging it to the palm of my hands until it faded.

"Hmmm, number seven. That was close, be more careful." Amy told me as she resumed the gentle caresses on my cock. Her face was starting to flush and her eyes were a little unfocused as she was nearing her own orgasm.

Number eight came and went, it was hard to hold but I managed. My cock was now pumping dry, nothing left to squirt out apart from a tiny drop, the sensations were extraordinary powerful.

"Come on," she told me, "getting close now. Come in number nine, your time is up!"

Opps. And there it was, painful almost with its intensity. God, I wanted to cum, holding back took all my strength and as it receded I flopped back on the bed exhausted.

"Very good. Now remember, no cumming until I say!" Amy had moved the pillow she had been sitting on and was moving forward until her glistening pussy was above my cock. She held me pointing upright and slowly lowered herself onto me. She played the sensitive tip against her lips and then enveloped me a small portion at a time.

"Please fuck me, let me cum." I begged her.

"Not yet." Her movements were speeding up and she continued to stroke her clitoris with one hand as she lifted and lowered herself on to my shaft.

"Mmmmm." She was lost in her own sensations now and was nearing completion.

"Mmmm. Yes, yes, now!" She told me all of a sudden.

My hyper-sensitive cock felt every twitch and contraction of her pussy as she came, and this pushed me over the edge and I pounded into her as hard as I could as I came myself.

When we'd recovered Amy looked at me, "Hmmm. Ten wasn’t bad but I think if you really wanted to you could do twenty!"

Oh God, how I love my wife!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ten Reasons Why I Love My Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 444 milliseconds