• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tenerife June 08

Tenerife June 08

A light, warm breeze ran off the calm Atlantic Ocean and through the restaurant in Tenerife where my wife and I sat enjoying the view after a bottle of wine and a good meal. It was early June and life was good. Jo, my wife, was dressed in a light summer dress that came to a few inches above her knees and without tights or stockings. Her open shoes with 3" heels complimented her long legs perfectly. At 45 she is still a desirable woman with her short blonde hair and fit body. Her skin is very light and she rarely exposes it to the sun for more than a few hours when we are away. She burns quickly!

A party of five ex-pats were sat at the next table, three men and two women. The men were average people clearly in their late thirties and early forties. The ex-pats label was clear as they were talking about work tomorrow and how living there was a damn site better than UK at present. They were all well tanned and totally at ease in the local restaurant.

I studied the wives closer, as you do, and one got my attention more than the other. She was a leggy blonde similar to my wife but with a gorgeous tan and a very short dress. I moved my position slightly to get a better view. Jo scowled! The other was darker and much plainer.

I excused myself and went to the toilets, planning to get ready and go back to our hotel when I got back. My route surprisingly took me past the blonde who gave me a slight smile in passing.

When I returned I was surprised to see one of the men talking to Jo. As I approached he turned and smiled.

"Hi, my name is Steven and I was just chatting with your lady here. I hope you are enjoying the island."

His smile was infectious and I grinned. "Yes, as Jo no doubt told you, we like it here alright but it's time for us to get a taxi back to the hotel now."

"Shame" Steven replied, "I was just about to invite you and your gorgeous lady to a club for the evening. We're celebrating and its all on me tonight."

Jo looked at me and nodded, seemed like she was interested in going with them.

I laughed, "As long as you don't try to sell us "time share" why not!"

Steven laughed back, swore he had nothing to do with time share and introduced us to his friends. The men were Hugh and Chris and the plain girl was Sandra, Hugh's wife. The hot blonde was Steven's wife Kay.

Steven cleared both our bill and his and taking Jo's arm lead us all out of the restaurant and toward the main street. I was more than happy when Kay sidled up and took my arm as we walked. The smell of her body was very nice and I could feel my pulse quicken.

I wasn't very far to the club and as we went down the path leading to the entrance I noticed a sign "18 and over only". I took little notice, the earlier wine, the proximity of Kay and Steven's hand on my wife's ass in front of us had me somewhat distracted. Steven paused for a moment at the entrance, spoke to the doormen and lead us all into the darkened interior of the club.

As we settled I heard Jo giggle. She rarely drinks much and gets "tipsy" quite quickly. Now she was clearly past the sober stage. Steven was paying her a lot of attention and she was reciprocating willingly. Again, my attention was on Kay and I was only paying rudimentary attention to what Steven and Jo were doing.

The club was quite full and Steven very quickly had Jo on the dance floor. I watched as he held her close and she had her arms round his neck, moulding her body to his. His hands were all over her ass and I watched as she parted her legs and let him "dry fuck" her while they danced.

Kay grinned at me and said "want to do that with me?"

We were on the dance floor in no time.

Glancing at Hugh and the others, I saw them grinning and indicating to Steven and Jo. I looked and saw Steven had his hand up the hem of Jo's dress and inside her knickers. I might have objected but I had an erection which I was busily pushing against Kay's firm stomach.

When the music stopped we all left the dance floor and returned to our seats. Three bottles of wine had appeared on the table and Chris had poured a glass each for us. Steven didn't let Jo take a seat; instead he indicated she should sit on his lap. Jo giggled and tottered toward him. As she approached he closed his knees and she sat open legged on his lap and leaned back against him. Chris saw how Jo's dress had ridden up as she sat astride Steven and tried to nonchalantly move to get a better view of my wife's thin knickers. The rest of us laughed and he turned red! Kay noticed my discomfort at Jo's loose behaviour with her husband and casually dropped her hand in my lap. She looked me in the eye and slowly brushed my stiff cock. I forgot Jo.

Moments later two very attractive dancers appeared on the stage. The lights had gone very low and the music started. It became more than obvious why that sign had been on the door. It was a strip club. And a very good one too! The dancers were hot and left nothing to the imagination. Within no time they had everyone's attention.

In the dark Kay continued to rub my cock and I slipped my hand down between her legs, she opened up for me and I could feel her wetness through the thin material of her knickers. I glanced over at Steven and Jo and saw a sight more erotic than the girls on the stage.

Steven had opened his legs forcing Jo to spread her's wider. Her dress had now completely ridden up to her waist exposing her knickers to anyone who looked. He had one hand between her legs and over her pussy. His fingers were under her knickers and working hard on her clit and probing into her hot hole. Chris was leaning over and had managed to get a hand inside her bra. My wife was just laying back against Steven with her eyes closed. Clearly loving all she was getting. Hugh and Sandra were watching the others doing Jo and groping each other at the same time.

As I watched she started to orgasm. I had never thought my prim wife would let herself be fingered to a climax by anyone else, let alone in a club! I was brought round when Kay squeezed my cock and said:

"Lets go, we need to fuck."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tenerife June 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds